Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: What the scarecrow sees

Disable These Ads!
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

"Of this generation, it will be written that they cried, save the whales while they were exterminating their own, unborn species."
    - [October 1985]

"In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

Coming soon to a theater near you ...

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

"In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

Ezekiel 28

In Eden, the garden of God, you were, and every precious stone was your covering (carnelian, topaz, and beryl, chrysolite, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, garnet, and emerald); Of gold your pendants and jewels were made, on the day you were created.

With the Cherub I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God, walking among the fiery stones.

Blameless you were in your conduct from the day you were created, Until evil was found in you,

the result of your far-flung trade; violence was your business, and you sinned.

Then I banned you from the mountain of God; the Cherub drove you from among the fiery stones.

You became haughty of heart because of your beauty; for the sake of splendor you debased your wisdom. I cast you to the earth, so great was your guilt; I made you a spectacle in the sight of kings.

Because of your guilt, your sinful trade, I have profaned your sanctuaries, And I have brought out fire from your midst which will devour you. I have reduced you to dust on the earth in the sight of all who should see you.

Among the peoples, all who knew you stand aghast at you; You have become a horror, you shall be no more.

To the ancients, the "fiery stones" were the wanderers, better known as "the planets." That is, the objects in the sky which moved rapidly across its landscape.

"Something wonderful is about to happen, but before this, something else ..."

+ YouTube Video
    Last edited by Raptor Witness; Jun 22nd, 2007 at 6:32 PM.

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member Sgt Shaw's Avatar
    Can someone help me out as to how I can understand this? I really want to.. but it's so... ahead of me.

One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Shaw View Post
    Can someone help me out as to how I can understand this? I really want to.. but it's so... ahead of me.
    HAA! welcome to the club!

Quote Originally Posted by shortround View Post
    HAA! welcome to the club!
    Lol. Seriously.. it's mad.. stuff normal people would never talk or even think about, but I really want to understand.

Lol. Seriously.. it's mad.. stuff normal people would never talk or even think about, but I really want to understand.
    Umm, I think Raptor sees the U.S as the great whore Babylon that is spoken of in the bible, and Bush is the Devil's mouth piece, at least thats my grasp of his interpretations. ( how my doen so far Raptor?)

And am I correct in thinking that this links to the Illuminati? - With the Pyramid?

And am I correct in thinking that this links to the Illuminati? - With the Pyramid?
    Naaa I think he just zero's in on Biblical interpretation ( end times Prophecies) and symbolisms. I gotta laugh, cuz it took me several months to figure out what he was up to, LOL , at first I called him a nut case, but after awhile I found the guy to be something of a misunderstood genius. ( he kinda grows on you)

"What the Scarecrow sees" is a compilation of current events related to Biblical prophecy, explained in an artistic way. Some items are new prophecy, again explained in an artistic way. Some items I don't fully understand myself, as they are written in code. However, if there is anything in particular that interests you, I'll be happy to explain the best I am able.

Quote Originally Posted by shortround View Post
    Naaa I think he just zero's in on Biblical interpretation ( end times Prophecies) and symbolisms. I gotta laugh, cuz it took me several months to figure out what he was up to, LOL , at first I called him a nut case, but after awhile I found the guy to be something of a misunderstood genius. ( he kinda grows on you)
    You're pretty close Shortround, and I appreciate your attempt to understand. I don't consider myself a "genius," but the One inside me, is. Imagine that you were a detective connecting the dots to a crime. However, instead of a crime, you were looking for the fingerprints of an unseen power sent to destroy, not with modern weapons, but something not witnessed in modern times, yet written about long ago. The true Kingdom of God is at hand, but before it comes, the false imitation will be completely ruined by natural forces. These will not be false miracles like the television and the atomic bomb, both of which point directly to the False Prophet's works. Repent therefore, because this is just the beginning. What you are seeing now is just the tip of an iceberg, and you are on board the Titanic.

[The Four Plagues of NASA - Post #41]

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Jul 19th, 2007 at 6:08 PM.

Can you explain what the prophecy is Raptor?

Can you explain what the prophecy is Raptor?
    Which one, as there are many here, some of which have already been fulfilled once. The four plagues of NASA, for example.

The one that is about the pentagon and about how america is false?

Oh, and what does the scarecrow see? - The main picture, first post.

The one that is about the pentagon and about how america is false?

Oh, and what does the scarecrow see? - The main picture, first post.
    The false kingdom of God is worldwide, not America per se. The head is in our midst, however, and this is important. The Pentagon is the head of the Beast, born from between the legs of the Virginia-Maryland.
    [Check out area 51] Nothing in this world is accidental, especially when it comes to the most powerful horn of all. It's an imitation copy of the real Kingdom of God.

As for what the scarecrow sees, only those with understanding need know this, and those with understanding have already figured it out. Those that seek the time, look for a clock, know?
    Last edited by Raptor Witness; Jul 20th, 2007 at 12:12 PM.

I still don't understand.. why can I not understand what the scarecrow see's?
    :(

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness View Post
    [/CENTER]
    What does this mean?

What does this mean?
    Ground zero for the rebuilt Tower of Babel on earth. It's also a warning that this area is a target of the Destroying Angel in the coming year.

["Remember the number four St. NASA - Post 11"]

Related

["By four ways and in two parts"]

I believe that the moderate quake today in San Francisco, is God's way of underlining the warning I have already given here, for the [area immediately north and east of San Francisco.] God is saying, listen & repent.
    As with [New Orleans,] He never destroys a major city without warning.

[Magnitude 4.2 - SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CALIFORNIA - 4:42:22 A.M.]

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Jul 22nd, 2007 at 9:25 PM.

So God doesn't want the tower to be rebuilt? And he is giving warnings where they it will be rebuilt?
    What does this tower do or symbolise?

So God doesn't want the tower to be rebuilt? And he is giving warnings where they it will be rebuilt?
    What does this tower do or symbolise?
    The original Tower of Babel is generally familiar to most people. However, they usually only recall the punishment that God dispensed, which was the dispersion of mankind, via the confusion of language. The Tower of Babel is important, because not only does it represent mankind's interest in reaching the stars, but what comes with that technology. After all, it was little more than forty years from the first manned flight to the atom bomb, and what good is a nuclear weapon, unless you can drop it from heaven on your fellow man? [Rev. 13:13]

So if you ever wonder why God dispersed mankind, if you ever wonder why He tried to prevent us from flying in the first place, now you know. The brainpower required to attain an intellectual level of free will, can also kill a species.

The Tower of Babel has already been rebuilt, so it's pointless to say it wasn't allowed. On the contrary, it was prophesied, albeit in cryptic terminology. It's here now, and I'm going to prove it by my testimony.

[Revelation 17]

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT," THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carries her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast that thou saw was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind, which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sits.

Here is where it gets really interesting. The first Tower of Babel wasn't successful in reaching the stars/planets, but the second one does. That's the underlying reason why the second Tower of Babel is a "mystery." The secret or "mystery" is the age of manned flight. So the Seven Hills in the book of Revelation aren't even on the earth. They're up on Mars, and if you doubt me, know this ... at the exact moment when the Mars Rover "Spirit" was at its zenith in those Columbia Hills, was when hurricane Katrina slammed into New Orleans.

Is it any coincidence then, that there exists a man, who not only publicly prophesied the Columbia shuttle disaster, but also hurricane Katrina? Ever heard of a prophetic conjunction? It means you'd better start smelling the coffee, because this man isn't even finished getting dressed.

[Isaiah 14]

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Jul 21st, 2007 at 9:16 AM.

So, where or what is the tower of babel today?

So, where or what is the tower of babel today?
    Can a man be smart enough to ask the right questions, but fail to understand the answers? Is not God providing them to you already? Is not the tower already falling on our heads? Was not the tower built with [human engineering?]

A clairvoyant might be able to tell you that something bad is about to happen, but only a real prophet can tell you the exact number about to die, and where those deaths will occur.

Literally from top to bottom, God is sending U.S. a clear signal to repent.

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Jul 21st, 2007 at 2:40 PM.

So, the tower is space - NASA.
    God never intended us to fly..
    How does the gunman incident relate to this?
    Last edited by Sgt Shaw; Jul 21st, 2007 at 4:23 PM.

So, the tower is space - NASA.
    God never intended us to fly..
    How does the gunman incident relate to this?
    You're missing the point. It has nothing to do with intent, it has to do with where that technology leads us. Speaking of points, I wonder who here, got this one?

Section 8 all the way Contributor medicvet's Avatar
    You know everytime I think I see a lightbulb go on inside my head on what you are talking about and referring to, you go on to something different..I feel I am looking out the window..but the window is shattered glass, so I cannot see what I need to clearly. Not sure if you would understand that or not..

but this.. "if you ever wonder why God dispersed mankind, if you ever wonder why He tried to prevent us from flying in the first place, now you know. The brainpower required to attain an intellectual level of free will, can also kill a species."

I always wondered about the moral of the story of the tower of Babel..didn't think that building a tower deserved to have mankind 'curses' with different languages and spread out so they couldn't see how far they could have built that tower..until now.

We have nations with enough bombs to destroy the planet six times over EACH....and everyone who doesn't have the bomb wants to get it. If the bomb is today's 'tower of Babel", I can see why God didn't want to have the knowledge. Just like I wouldn't want a five year old child to know where I kept my weapon, or how to load and use it..or to show it to his friends since I didn't have it put up right...so I can see how God would see us and realize that we do not need to be carrying the burden of the possiblity of a nuclear holocaust.

Thread Information