Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What the scarecrow sees

What the scarecrow sees

Disable These Ads!
    Last edited by Raptor Witness; Mar 6th, 2008 at 11:39 PM.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

Be Afraid, Very Afraid Contributor loganosborne's Avatar
    Going to have to explain a little more to me Raptor as I haven't got a clue what you mean.
    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.- Friedrich Nietzsche

Radioactive Serious Member metatron's Avatar
    The scarecrow, in his basic purpose is to scare. Perhaps the scarecrow sees something that is used here as symbols. Two symbols of a sideways piramid, in the fashon of a mirror reflection, in the style of ancient sun worship, made famous by discoveries in egypt, complete with the rays or flares of the sun suroundind each pyramid. In the middle, we have a variation of the cross, also a symbol from the sun worship of ancient egypt.

Could it be that the scarecrow sees the coming of this religion, or it's influence on our world today?

Perhaps I've got to much time on my hands.

Hopefully, he will reveal this mystery to us.
    "You seem a decent fellow, I hate to kill you"......."you seem a decent fellow, I hate to die".

Iam puppy, hear me yap. Contributor lycanox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherisa
    Try to explain for those of us who are slow, or autistic or don't have any common sense.. PLease?
    I beg your pardon!

And Raptorwitnes, You really make no sense anymore, Are you pointing towards some sign in the stars or something.

Crows have been the messengers of death. And decided which soul went on or stayed on earth for some unfinished business. Scarecrows are designed to scare them off.
    so does that mean that something would happen that grands us internal life or wakes the death, like the apocalypse?

Or am i completely missing the point?
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

Quote Originally Posted by Cherisa
    !
    Sorry, It was only a joke< i just want to know the answer to the enigma!
    Its OK, I didn't took it personally anyway.

It's sign to those with understanding. The wise will be able to figure it out.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

"What the scarecrow sees"

That's also an reference to the wizard of oz.

Wow.. that's pretty pointless. Why post random images without any hint as to what the purpose is. Is it a test? Is it a joke? How can anybody know?

I know, I'm gonna post some images I find on google after searching "Strange Images", then post them and see how many people "Figure out the Hidden meaning, and pass the Test granting them eternal life and immeasurable power".

In the ancient world, the [third eye] was located on a man's forehead, because people understood that what a man thought, was like an eye. "God's" eye would never sit on top of a man-made pyramid, agreed? Therefore, what church going American's see on their money cannot be of His authority.

It is no wonder then, that Satan offered Jesus the kingdoms of the world in the desert, for they were apparently his to give, and Jesus didn't question Satan's statement of ownership. However, His death on the cross changed all of this. He simply hasn't returned to claim what is His. This "third eye" is the "mark" you've all been worrying about, because what a man thinks, is who he really is.

Repent and prepare yourselves, the true Gardener of this place is coming, and His reward is made of more than empty paper promises, disguised as virtue.

What does that have to do with the pictures you started the thread with?
    And what does that have to do with Scarecrows?

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Mar 6th, 2008 at 11:40 PM.

Matt. 24:28 - Wherever there is a carcass(cult of death,) there the raptors will gather together.

Jesus was talking about the cult of the Egyptians in this passage, who worshipped death, not life. Merry Christmas to my brothers and sisters, in the name of Jesus Christ, the true Horus, who is coming back to take what is rightfully His.

Lady of the Banhammer Contributor RavenWhitefang's Avatar
    The beach house next to the lake of fire.
    More about Moloch (Bohemian Grove) I see.

Moloch was actually a Bull deity a minor one, and connected to Baal for the Zodiacal sign of Taurus, another conspiracy case here. Moloch the Owl is a rehash of a sacrificial rite from the bible where people would sacrifice their young in the fires in Molochs belly.

If y'all want more, just do a google for Alex Jones Bohemian Grove.

concerning owl symbolism

I really wish that conspiracy theorists would get their facts straight *sigh*

Kneel before Zod! Contributor B.NyeTheUruk-Hai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness
    Looks like a bottle-cap opener to me...
    "I am sexually attracted to cheese..." - Cartesiantheater
    "I am well versed in the theory of evolution." - Traveler

(Nothing Award Winner) Red Shift's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B.NyeTheUruk-Hai
    Looks more like a gag ball extension to me
    Nasik is the most awesome member on AO!!!!
    I've got 555-PNinja on speed dial...

Why the hell do all these Super-Occult-Conspiracy people feel the need to talk in Riddles and not answer questions? Would it be so difficult to post a picture of something and then explain it?

How does posting a pic of an owl, a blurry extreme close-up of a dot on a dollar bill, and a passage from the bible explain what the hell a scarecrow sees (as well as two grass triangles and a sexual Bottle Opener)???

RavenWhitefang,
    That bohemian grove stuff is pretty interesting. Why do all these people in positions of power go to those meetings and such? Really strange if you ask me.

Kneel before Zod! Contributor B.NyeTheUruk-Hai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fut004
    Why the hell do all these Super-Occult-Conspiracy people feel the need to talk in Riddles and not answer questions? Would it be so difficult to post a picture of something and then explain it?
    Yeah, I find that to be just downright creepy the way that they talk. Why can't they talk normally?

a sexual Bottle Opener
    Hahahahahahaa!!! Good one! It's the bottle opener formerly known as Prince...
    "I am sexually attracted to cheese..." - Cartesiantheater
    "I am well versed in the theory of evolution." - Traveler

reformed cigarette smoker Contributor Demonskates's Avatar
    Its name is "ANKH." The Ancient Egyptian symbol for eternal life.
    The pyrimid symbols,those look like pictures from an actual building.Mabey Masons,or some group like that.The stars and constelations make a bit of sense too,
    The great pyrimid in egypt has two vents that run directly into the Pharos chamber,
    with computer aide,they realized the vents werent for air,they matched up perfectly with a constellation and its sister star.The constelation was Orion,and the star is near by it.They were revered in egyptian religion.And the pharos tomb chamber would always have a view of orion and its sister star.That is until thousands of years passed,the night sky is diffrent now than it was then.
    The Giza plateu in Cairo,the way the pyrimids line up,is exactly like the "belt" in the orion Constelation,and other pyrimaids,in other locations,make up the rest of the Orion constelation if you look at it from the sky.
    At least this much i know,although,thats just part of this riddle im afraid.

Death is a boring dreary affair. I highly discourage it.
    "I am now behave and polite..Please don't banned me anymore."Formerly JohnB1
    www.jango.com (look me up)

More like a can of worms that the [fish] have just eaten.

The gift of prophecy is a rare ["macaca"] these days. "Ring around the rosie ... thought you'd be a little foxy, did ya?"

reformed cigarette smoker Contributor Demonskates's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness
    More like a can of worms that the [fish] have just eaten.

The gift of prophecy is a rare ["macaca"] these days. "Ring around the rosie, thought you'd be a little foxy, did ya?"
    Sly is as Sly does.I just know a thing or two about Egypt,its always facinated me.
    Ive been in the great pyramid in 93 when i went to egypt.Just though id shed light on what i know,although im not sure i get what your trying to say.symbolisim is grossly based on interpretation.Mabey im thinking too hard.
    Mabey you mean that the world worships money as God,and our world leaders are responsible for that.That they led us astray,and being godless as they are,have looked to older dietys,that money will eternally control all life as we know it.
    The third eye referance makes sense,that money,is what mankind knows,its what mankind strives,fights and dies for.That also makes sense,that money would say"in god we trust." But which god?We know money,we trust money,we obey money,we worship money.We love money.Mabyey it means we sold our eternal life,in exchange for that money?Am i close?

Death is a boring dreary affair. I highly discourage it.
    "I am now behave and polite..Please don't banned me anymore."Formerly JohnB1
    www.jango.com (look me up)

It isn't the money, but what is behind it, that I am a witness to.

Eze. 28:15-16 - Blameless you were in your conduct from the day you were created, Until evil was found in you, the result of your far-flung trade; [violence was your business,] and you sinned. Then I banned you from the mountain of God; the Cherub drove you from among the fiery stones(solar system.)

Since there is no "business" in Heaven, here is how "raptors" feed and grow fat.

Ezekiel 28:17
    You became haughty of heart because of your beauty; for the sake of splendor you debased your wisdom. I cast you to the earth, so great was your guilt; I made you a spectacle in the sight of kings.

Ezekiel 28:18
    Because of your guilt, your sinful trade, I have profaned your sanctuaries, And I have brought out fire from your midst which will devour you. I have reduced you to dust on the earth in the sight of all who should see you.

Where do you suppose these "sanctuaries" are located? Let's see, there are no "businesses" in Heaven, there are no "sanctuaries" in Heaven. Where do you suppose this is taking place and why would God mention the word "sanctuary" in the same breath that He is cursing the Devil? Hmmmmmm ... let's think on that, and see if we can find any recent examples.

Hurricane Charlie - Friday the 13th, 2004

You'll never hear any pastor or priest in this current age, tell you that Jesus prophesied the United States of America.
    But then, neither did they warn you with the sign of Jonah on Mars, only weeks before the great city of New Orleans sank beneath the waves.

Jesus said ... Many will come in My name, saying, 'I am He!' and will mislead many. Mark 13:6
    He never said you had to worry about one or two, because it is the "many" that have deceived this generation.

How is it, that a supposedly "Christian nation" sells death to the world and gets away with it? How is it that these "raptors" feed so heavily, and no one calls them by their name?

[Isis said:] "I am she that is the natural mother of all things, the Mistress and Governess of all the Elements, the initial Progenitrix of all things, the Chief of powers divine, Queen of Heaven, the First of the Gods celestial, the light of the Goddesses. At my will, the planets of the air, the wholesome winds of the Seas, and the silences of hell are disposed; my name, my divinity is adored throughout all the world in various manners, in various customs and in many names, for the Phrygians call me the Mother of the Gods ..."

[God said, Rev. 18:7] - She gave herself glory and luxury. Now give her just as much torture and misery. She says to herself, 'I'm a queen on a throne, not a widow. I'll never be miserable.

The only difference between the old Rome and the New, is that the arena is much bigger, and the god's are hidden behind curtains.

Why the hell do all these Super-Occult-Conspiracy people feel the need to talk in Riddles and not answer questions?
    Yeah, I find that to be just downright creepy the way that they talk. Why can't they talk normally?
    if you do not hold the light, you will not understand the light. better get some oil before it's too late.
    if i offend you, you are part of the fucking problem.

Is it just me, or does less than 0% of what Raptor_Witness and Uki say make sense?

Buddy just spent 2 (long)posts quoting random Bible Passages and pie charts, links to quotes from the Wizard of Oz and flying monkeys... WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Uki
    if you do not hold the light, you will not understand the light. better get some oil before it's too late.
    No need for Oil Uki, no matter what the sun is always going to rise in the morning.
    The evil space gods that hunt you aren't gonna come get us... So relax, have some eggnog or something.
    Last edited by Fut004; Dec 20th, 2006 at 3:25 PM.

It's my gift to the church Fut004, from the Holy Spirit. To give them hope, and remind them which thief was taken.

Thread Information