Page 7 of 178 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Earth Changes News

star gazer..... Contributor Protostar's Avatar
    Disable These Ads!
    I have come to the conclusion that the Magnetic Fields have been in a "flipping" sequence for some time now. They just have not completed the task.
    The last 10,000 yrs of warming which allowed life to live <us> comfortably
    is a process kind of like a freezer that is being defrosted. The earth has been defrosting for the last 10,000 yrs. The polar ends of the earth are still frozen,
    just like that chunk of ice you have to chip away in your freezer.
    Everything else melts. Now since the magnetic fields are generated from solar
    activity, the key is with the solar energy. What happens at the influx of solar max upon the earth? The magnetic fields will change. That is what the ancients were trying to tell us. It's amazing how they calculated this stuff. Anyway, so we have a defrosting planet. Soon it'll stop defrosting. Water Vapor is created in abundance.
    And the freezing of the planet begins again. The good news may be that it will take a long time to freeze again. Or. The magnetic fields end/stop and solar radiation
    kills alot of us. Here's an article to contemplate: http://www.physicsweb.org/articles/news/10/3/15/1

Where in the above sequence are we now?

Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life.

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member dcookcan's Avatar
    Happy Birthday Protostar.

I didn't know where else to post this. Sorry that it is off topic but at least if I post this here I know you will read it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

i usually go upstate in NY for the vacation at this ranch. usually we get a profound snow storm (1+ feet), but this year (i go same week of Christmas all year round) it has been 50 Degrees F or more. yesterday, i was walking around without a jacket on. also, today they are trying to make snow but the ground hasnt frozen yet. and to believe that they had pictures on the news of the West and in areas usually hot at this time of year, there is snow. an area usually frozen (where i am) is extremely warm.

Thankx for the Birthday wish Dcoke!
    Now an update on the magnetic field. It shifted. There has been a change in the orientation of it. That leads me to believe that the geo dynamo which creates this field, has changed as well. Which ties into the volcanic magma chambers of the world. <gulp> see the yellowstone thread..

High-speed flows of plasma, known as bursty bulk flows (BBF), are propagating in the inner central plasma sheet of the Earth's magnetotail at velocities higher than 300 kms-1. They are the carriers of decisive amounts of mass, energy and magnetic flux towards the Earth but their link to magnetic substorms was never absolutely established. So, an influx of particles sinks on down to the core and adds even more energy to the geo dynamo and the magnetic fields. The anomoly is probably caused by an influx of energies. But who knows really.. I think we'll all find out as soon as the solar max nears..

Leader of the bomb shelter Seasoned Member
    Just need some info what affect will it have upon us?

Interesting article on a warning to the people of Wales. http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100n...name_page.html

Who knows what the effects of a loss of the magnetic field or a shifting of the magnetic field will do to the earth. But, when you add the loss of the ozone at both hemispheres it seems to me that particles get into our atmosphere and disturb the delicate balance. Besides Auroras, and anti-auroras <dark currents of matter rising>
    Other solar particles as well swirl around and merge with other matters and create thunder/lightening etc..
    Last edited by Protostar; Dec 27th, 2006 at 5:15 AM.

Deleted some information.

Sorry, source not valid. Just finding it difficult to get recent information on magnetic pole flips.
    Last edited by Cornish Maid; Dec 27th, 2006 at 8:06 AM.
    The main stumbling block is the devils in the congregation. Metropolitan Anthony of Sourozh

Quote Originally Posted by dcookcan
    Happy Birthday Protostar.

I didn't know where else to post this. Sorry that it is off topic but at least if I post this here I know you will read it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Protostar i may have missed your birthday, because i was very busy, i had visitors, and we where a lot of peoples here, not time for internet, you know Holidays hihi, so i wish it to you know!

Again sorry i am late, i Hope you had an awsome birthday. Krakatoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Protostar
    Who knows what the effects of a loss of the magnetic field or a shifting of the magnetic field will do to the earth.
    well for starters, meteors will have a better chance of surviving and hitting the surface... no more glancing blows.
    if i offend you, you are part of the fucking problem.

Uk to get another battering especially ireland and scotland,severe gales and rain,and could cancel new year eves hogmany as they had to in 2003.This tells us that more and more the extreme weather is coming our way even in the uk now.I also read that colarado has been hit by snow as well

Snow in feet not inches has been my motto for months now. The water vapor schematic don't lie. I'm at a loss as to why there is no data about the magnetosphere and very little earthquake activity for the past 2 days.
    Even the volcano's are calming. The un-natural winds and huge snows don't bother me. It's the Anti-Cyclonic systems that shiver me timbers...

Climate changing already
    http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w.../12/2006_78373
    How much more proof do we need that we are heading for change

Well the snowstorm in the Western States/Plains was a doozy. Feet and feet of snow. Nice warmer weather coming due to an anti-cyclonic system <spins clockwise> which basically means nice weather for a few days.
    Another system entering in the west is very slow so it'll be watched intently.
    New info on ice cores to be released soon. Naturally they studied 1/2 inch instead of 1 inch core samples and found that oops, guess what, sudden climate change has happened <within the last 3,000 yrs> and within a 24 hr period.
    yikes! oh well, we knew that happened to the mastadon but that was over 3,000 yrs ago. Oh well. The truth is We all know it's coming.
    Our Climate waits for no man. And no man can predict her climate.
    I'll still prepare for the ice age and protect what I can when the time comes.
    Hopefully like minded people will do the same.
    proto

Here in South West Quebec profince, Canada, we had snow, it was pretty cold, for a couple of days, now no more snow, and the river ice that formed from Usa, Adirondak, when by so we have a river that looks like in fall, no more ice. And this thursday, it will be warm as today. If it stays this way it is gonna be the warmer winter we will have. here. Krakatoa.

So how warm was it today? as here in bedford uk it has been strong winds ,heavy rain all day and cold too.In wales it has been raining a lot as my father told me last week its been a weird mixed bag of weather just as balmy as the summer.I think the only way if its climate change if we report the weather patterns where we live,and see if its normal as usual or freaky and not normal

Radioactive Serious Member Armageddonman's Avatar
    Ya, here in Wilmington, NC the weather has changed too in the past years. I know it's supposed to be warm here in the south but having it in the 70's and 80's at Christmas is a little freaky. There are a lot of subtle occurences that have not happened before, like just plants blooming sooner and such. Also this guy i know grows a beard every year during the winter and this year, due to the warmness, he's not going to grow his beard. Pretty Insane.

Interesting,whats your verdict on the recent weather events?man made or natural?
    whats the saying calm before the storm.Norther ireland and northern scotland seem to be suffering he most so far.Mild start to 2007 say the weather people guess they mean warmer for january than usual.The weather for uk thursday sunny ,from thursday night to sunday rain rain rain and what they call over here squally winds,i guess they mean strong and freaky i dont know for sure.Lastly heres the latest on australia
    Storm begins sweep across southern WA
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...1/s1821197.htm
    Maybe i should become either a stormchaser or take it up as a full time hobby,guess i shall find a lot on this site more and more heres the link
    http://www.hurricanereport.com/
    updated daily
    there seems to be alot of rain about the globe plus severe storms.Lastly anyone else want to report freaky unusual weather where they live? so we can get a better picture of whats going on in the worlds weather.Only unusual if ok

Prepared survivor Contributor lady-t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Protostar
    Snow in feet not inches has been my motto for months now. The water vapor schematic don't lie. I'm at a loss as to why there is no data about the magnetosphere and very little earthquake activity for the past 2 days.
    Even the volcano's are calming. The un-natural winds and huge snows don't bother me. It's the Anti-Cyclonic systems that shiver me timbers...

what is an "anti-cyclonic system" plain english please, i hate to complain, but sometimes i have a hard time reading your posts since sometimes they are a little dry and technical. my eyes cross and blur and then i change the post HAHAHA

all i know is that it is january 4th and it feels like it should be september until the sun comes out from behind a cloud... then it feels like i am getting a sun tan... a local ski resort which usually is overly crowded has a merely 2-3 slopes open... the rest are grass still... at this time of year all 21 or so slopes should be open with atleast a 32 in base. also i heard that trees are blossoming in new york... not to mention spring mushrooms are popping their heads up here and there...
    if i offend you, you are part of the fucking problem.

Well here we go again more stories ,now seeing victims and world global crash maybe?
    Super storm lashes WA
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...1/s1821676.htm
    http://article.wn.com/view/2007/01/0...here_now_what/
    Environment at center of Canada cabinet shakeup
    http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...T182337Z_01_TO
    Rain, winds ease in WA

Rain and winds have eased after battering the Western Australian south-coast town of Esperance. just in thank goodness for them
    Global warming on news saying 2006 warmest on record,elnino on its way ,and saying it will have a big impact for is in the next 12 months violent storms ,floods across the globe they say a perfect storm maybe.

Last Updated: Thursday, 4 January 2007, 17:58 GMT
    E-mail this to a friend Printable version
    Drought hits India bird reserve
    By Narayan Bareth
    BBC News, Jaipur

Great Egret at Bharatpur bird sanctuary
    A lack of rain is being blamed for bird shortages
    The world-famous Bharatpur bird sanctuary in western India is facing a shortage of birds because of severe water scarcity, officials say.

Migratory birds visiting the area in Rajasthan state are down to only about 100 compared to some 10,000 last year.

The lack of water follows low rainfall. Officials say the situation is so dire that six new wells have been dug.

With so little water, many migratory birds are not nesting and are flying back to their areas of origin.

Tourists

Once the hunting ground of Indian royal families, the Bharatpur area is now one of the world's finest bird sanctuaries.

It has more than 400 species of water birds, from as far afield as Afghanistan, Tibet and Central Asia.

I was disappointed when I found there were no birds. People will no longer come here if that remains the case
    Tourist Sudhir Rawat

South Asian beauties at risk

There are Siberian cranes from the Arctic, and greylag geese from China have become a regular feature.

Last year, the birds made 2,000 nests but this time only a few have been seen.

The famous Siberian Crane, for example, was last sighted here in 2002.

All this is bad news for the large numbers of bird lovers from around the world who visit Bharatpur during the winter season.

Officials say that although the number of tourists has remained the same, many are leaving the sanctuary complaining that they have seen far fewer birds.

"I came here from Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh and was disappointed when I found there were no birds. People will no longer come here if that remains the case," said one tourist Sudhir Rawat.

Extra water

Last year, more than 100,000 visitors spent time at the national park, including 34,000 from outside India.

Rajasthan map

Now officials are trying to arrange for extra water from the Chambal River - which originates in the neighbouring state of Madhya Pradesh - through a pipeline network.

However, environmentalists say this will not solve the problem, because the birds are used to a natural flow of water which also supplies food.

State officials reserved water from the Panchna Dam for the sanctuary three years ago, but were forced to give up their plan because of protests by local farmers, who said that they needed the water for their crops.

The Bharatpur bird sanctuary, also known as the Keoladeo national park, was declared a national park in 1982 and a world heritage site in 1985.
    so 2007 and beyond gonna get bad

No problem Lady T, I'll describe as best as I can.
    An anti-cyclonic system is like a hurricane except it goes clockwise instead of counter clockwise and travels over land. Some are like "lambs" and don't bother anyone and are precursors to nice weather while others like red spot and red spot jr are huge systems that won't end and have been going on for over 400 yrs!
    Max Caufield of the Nat Weather Service says that hurricane katrina is nothing compared to what is coming. In his statement, he does not give a time line but he knows that it is just a matter of time until it does come. http://www.earthchangesnews.comArticle here: http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...home-headlines

Cherry Blossoms are blooming in The Bronx. What a freak! Flies and mosquitos are reving up like it's spring as well.

The water level in my pond has already dropped to the level it did when we had a scorching summer 2 yrs ago. AND ITS WINTER!! That's a bad sign.

need help researching:
    I'm looking for info on a statement issued in Hawaii. All I caught was that authorities did not want to alarm the public. anyone hear anything?? Has there been another compression tectonic event??
    Last edited by Protostar; Jan 4th, 2007 at 5:06 PM.

The Big Freeze,wonder whats in store for the rest of us i wonder

Balmy eastern U.S. could cool off soon: forecasters
    http://search.us.reuters.com/news/ar...SA-JANUARY.xml
    Back to normal? or could be the start of some ice age slowly gathering pace
    A plague of locusts in mexico and threatening crops latest news what the hell is going on with this world?a start of some biblical events that may change us for good

Just as a storm leaves the USA in the east, another enters in the west.
    The plains again getting feet and feet of snow. And the last time I felt like this
    for 2 days in a row, Katrina hit. I'm afraid we are on the down slide to our warming.
    Or in a peaking phase that'll shift suddenly. I don't know. I took an atmospheric test and only scored 44%. So what the hell do I know. I just hate this sinking feeling, that I know for sure. Look at the water vapor map. It amazes me that we are so damn wet here in the ne USA and Australia is cracking up due to dryness.
    sure it's half a world away, but seems that there is an odd "buffer zone"
    between us and them. <the ocean> all that evaporation moving up. I wish I had a giant fan and could blow it back down to the South. Austrailia is baking alive...

watched a recent docu on evidence of global warming,meningitis was mentioned plus other diseases,el nino more often due to global warming also.
    heres some recent reports
    N.H. Warns Dozens at Risk of Meningitis
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2773332
    And have noticed how warm it is in the states,already having affects on flight in Denver,Newyork warm affecting business here we go then the start on a road of ruin.
    Today for uk heavy rain ,localised flooding and people are starting to ask whats going on?

Just in and why we should be worried

Climate change brings malaria back to Italy
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/italy/stor...983891,00.html
    Climate change brings butterfly invasion
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...533295,00.html
    'Irreversible' global warming claims its first victims of the New Year
    http://news.independent.co.uk/enviro...cle2129963.ece
    Global warming threatens Tibetan glaciers
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...1/s1822349.htm
    Finally just saw that southern brazil is on an alert due to flooding and mudslides
    Its happening too fast already!
    What worries me most is disease,poverty,poisoning of the air that we all breathe
    sheesh i must calm down,its becoming a world wide phenomenon

Thread Information