Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: FYI New book coming out

  1. #1
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    75
    Posts
    6

    FYI New book coming out

    Disable These Ads!
    Is this where I would announce a new book coming out? Title "666 America Seat of the Beast".

    This book is unlike any that you have ever read. To see a chapter in the book on line go to:

    http://www.666america.com

    You will find out what the mark of the beast really is, plus everything in the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ explained.

    The Author makes the claim that John the Beloved collaborated with the Author of this book...in person.

    Yes, it is claimed that John the Beloved never died, as hinted at by Jesus in John 21:22...."If I will that he tarry til I come, what is that to you'.
    Last edited by alzaya; Aug 5th, 2006 at 12:07 PM.

  2. #2
    Launchin' Nukes at Noobs Contributor Philosopher Foelhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,782
    Moved to Armageddon and Disasters.
    "If it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
    - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  3. #3
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    37
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by alzaya
    John the Beloved collaborated with the Author of this book...in person.

    Yes, John the Beloved never died, as hinted at by Jesus in John 21:22...."If I will that he tarry til I come, what is that to you'.
    Help! We have another insane idiot posting on our boards! I am sure this is nothing more than pure advertisment for a new book. There is no way one person could possibly be that much of a fanatic to believe such mindless drivel. This has to be the 1,000,000,000,001st book written about armageddon. You have read one, you have read them all! Please take this crap elsewhere!

  4. #4
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    18
    I can't believe people fall for this garbage. Christians have been predicting the end of the world since their impotent redeemer was hanging on the cross.

  5. #5
    Lucky survivor Seasoned Member 2Hybrids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    228
    phhhhtttt....yeah, right.

    they are all like any we have read...so why bother?

    At this point, with so many books, literature, and shows that reveal the "real" truth...even if one came out that was 100 percent for real, nobody would believe it anyway. When the "real" truth is to be known, there will be no doubt....and it won't be for sale.
    Last edited by 2Hybrids; Aug 2nd, 2006 at 4:36 PM.
    - Rich
    "Though everything is lost, we will pay the price...but we will not count the cost." - Neil Pert, Rush

  6. #6
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    75
    Posts
    6
    [QUOTE=2Hybrids]phhhhtttt....yeah, right.

    they are all like any we have read...so why bother?


    No, this is not like any other book written. It is the unfolding of the Revelation of John the Beloved.

    I'll tell you this....you don't have to worry about taking a 'chip' implant after you read this book.

    Advertising???....Yes, I am trying to share the truth. It is your choice whether you care to investigate it. This will knock the 'religious' world on it's behind...because they have grossly misinterpreted the book. You will know it's truth if/when you read it.

    Other than that...sorry I bothered you guys with it. Most aren't seeking for truth anyway. But I'll tell you one thing...Armageddon is NOT what you have been told it is!

    Alzaya
    Last edited by alzaya; Aug 4th, 2006 at 8:43 AM.

  7. #7
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    75
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Hybrids
    phhhhtttt....yeah, right.

    they are all like any we have read...so why bother?

    At this point, with so many books, literature, and shows that reveal the "real" truth...even if one came out that was 100 percent for real, nobody would believe it anyway. When the "real" truth is to be known, there will be no doubt....and it won't be for sale.

    If you read it, you will know it's the truth....and the reason it's for sale if because the Author has donated the book and all of the proceeds to the Worldwide United Foundation to promote the goal of ending inequality and poverty throughout the world. The WUF is a grassroots movement, and none has been paid for their services....

    This Foundation has no to ties to any religion....only trying to doing what Jesus commanded...feed the hungry, clothe the naked, etc.

    http://wwunited.org

    Alzaya

  8. #8
    Lucky survivor Seasoned Member 2Hybrids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    228
    The truth huh?...they all claim that.

    So, if the "religious" world (they) have seriously misinterpreted the "book", how do you know that you (or the author) has not also misinterpreted the "book".

    No interpretation is required. We all know what is coming and know that Jake99 is the messiah.
    - Rich
    "Though everything is lost, we will pay the price...but we will not count the cost." - Neil Pert, Rush

  9. #9
    Laz's Test Bunny Contributor Sammy56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,376
    I'm with 2Hybrids. How do you know this book is the truth and that all other written on this subject aren't?

    I doubt any religious group has the whole truth. I can almost imagine God laughing at us all for our theories about Armageddon. I've been told God has a sick sense of humor.
    "As far as the stars are from Earth is the distance of your wonderfulness."

    "For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so..." ~Shakespeare

  10. #10
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    75
    Posts
    6
    Hybrids and Sammy 56 asked:

    >>>So, if the "religious" world (they) have seriously misinterpreted the "book", how do you know that you (or the author) has not also misinterpreted the "book".<<<




    *** Because the interpretations of this book resonates with ones common sense. It makes compete sense!

    Alzaya

  11. #11
    ### of all Things Nuclear Ningishiddza's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eastern Europe most of the time
    Posts
    4,039
    Quote Originally Posted by alzaya
    Is this where I would announce a new book coming out? Title "666 America Seat of the Beast".
    Your a day late and a dollar short.

    That the anti-christ was represented by a beast there can be no doubt. That all beasts represent empires there is no doubt either. That America is an empire is unarguable, and one could certainly make the argument that America is the two-horned anti-christ beast, speaking like Jesus (the US pretends to be the champion of democracy) while acting like the Devil (the US commits murder and denies human rights to enlave vassal states to feed its citizens' never ending appetite for resources and cheap consumer goods).

    Unfortunately, everything in Revelations has already happened, except for the termination of the anti-christ's reign, which will happen in the near future.

    You should have known that from your studies of Irenaeous, Scolia, Turtullian, Jerome and others. Certainly no one could give your book serious treatment unless you addressed them in you book.

    There's a real big clue in Revelations, but most people ignore it: Rev 1:1 "...to show to his servants things which must shortly come to pass;"

    You probably attended a horrid American school run by liberals so you didn't learn how to diagram sentences, but you can get English grammar books at libraries and, incredibly enough, at book stores.

    If you diagram II Thessalonians, you will see quite clearly the "falling away" mentioned by Paul refers to the falling away of the Roman Empire, not the church. It has to do with the fact that the church is neither a subject, nor an object nor a prepositional noun or noun object etc etc. In fact, the church isn't even mentioned.

  12. #12
    Laz's Test Bunny Contributor Sammy56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningishiddza
    You probably attended a horrid American school run by liberals so you didn't learn how to diagram sentences, but you can get English grammar books at libraries and, incredibly enough, at book stores.
    Excuse me? I've gone to several "horrid" American schools and I was taught sentence diagraming from 2nd until 8th grade. I hated it because I hate grammar, but it was taught. You say you are from Eastern Europe, so I don't know how much, if any, time you have spent in the U.S., but did you actually attend or teach at a school here? No offense, but I think you need to do more research before you spew misinformation like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by alzaya
    Because the interpretations of this book resonates with ones common sense. It makes compete sense!
    Well, I cannot say your wrong because I haven't read the book, but can you give us some evidence showing that?
    "As far as the stars are from Earth is the distance of your wonderfulness."

    "For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so..." ~Shakespeare

  13. #13
    Lucky survivor Seasoned Member 2Hybrids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    228
    I don't think that the OP's grammar is a result of the horrid American school system. That statement was misdirected. It's not the schools that are horrid, but the students unwillingness to learn...they'd rather be fat, eating junk, left unattended by working parents (driving SUVs) while playing with their videos....

    In Alzaya's case, it's just sheer stupidity. You can see that the OP is easily lead like a good little sheep.
    - Rich
    "Though everything is lost, we will pay the price...but we will not count the cost." - Neil Pert, Rush

  14. #14
    Radioactive Serious Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningishiddza
    You probably attended a horrid American school run by liberals so you didn't learn how to diagram sentences
    Slow down, Ningishiddza. Although I admit there are things that need addressing in the American school system (I work for one), it is not as deficient as you present it to be. My son, a graduate of the University of Chicago School of Law (and whose intellectual abilities are certainly equal to yours), is a product of this "horrid" American school system. You generalize too much.

    P.S. And he is most definitely not a liberal. :)

  15. #15
    ### of all Things Nuclear Ningishiddza's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eastern Europe most of the time
    Posts
    4,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy56
    but did you actually attend or teach at a school here? No offense, but I think you need to do more research before you spew misinformation like that.
    I spent 2 weeks observing in an elementary school. Most of the time was spent explaining why Cathy has 2 mommies and why Jerry's daddy always has his hands down his other daddy's pants, and how wonderful the UN is and how evil the republicans are because they won't allow universal health care through a government behemoth and a lot of other non-educational activities.

    One of the teachers actually told the students that humans caused the hole in the ozone later, which is factually incorrect.

    I spent another 2 weeks at a middle school in a rural area. Although mostly democrats, they were conservative. The teacher taught class by having the students read a paragraph out-loud from the text book then having them do activities related to the readings. When I told the teacher I was suprised by how well the students read, he commented that they had foolishly implemented the "whole reading" program in the early '70s then rejected it and returned to the older phonetics based approach and the school's reading scores on standardized jumped dramatically and has remained high ever since.

    Then I spent 2 weeks at high school in what was supposed to be a college prep class. The seniors were using the same text book used at the middle school for government I previously observed in, but they couldn't read it. The teacher said that she got a degree in art history but couldn't find a job and ended up "teaching." I use the word loosely since she was not a teacher and should have been fired after her first year. She sat behind her desk or stood at a podium lecturing off of yellowed note-book paper and the students would write down exactly what she said, until they fell asleep or gagged and vomited until they passed out. I got thrown out early after getting into an argument with her over the Emancipation Proclamation in front of the students. I had given them as a homework assignment the task of diagraming the sentences and looking up the dictionary definition of certain words, the purpose of which was to lead them to the discovery that the Emanipation Proclamation was a carefully crafted piece of propaganda that did not free a single slave.

    I then taught for 10 weeks at a middle school in Cincinnasti Public Schools. I had one 8th grade class and 4 7th grade classes. I devoted one week to each contintent (Australia and Antarctica were combined) covering the proper spelling, countries, nations, animals and plants unique to the continent etc. And the end of the 6 weeks, I gave a quiz which required only that they name the 7 continents and spell them correctly. 94% of the students failed. The teacher told me it was unacceptable and that the district forbid giving students "Fs." I regraded the quiz ignoring spelling and 67% still failed the quiz, I mean a blank answer is not an answer. The school was in near riotous conditions everyday, although the students in my classes were fairly well behaved with the only problems being talking, kissing and petting. A student from a different class stood in the hallway pumping the pope in front of everyone everyday and teachers walked by and did nothing. Students were having sex in the stairwells and everywhere else they could find (I remind you these are 6th, 7th and 8th graders) and fights were an hourly occurrence.

    Yes, I changed majors. I teach at university, although I am not a professor. On the first day of class, I always make students write a 2 paragraph essay, unsigned. I can read them and tell which was written by a Russian, Japanese, Gabonese, Senagalese, or German, which was written by students from small suburban school districts and which were written by students from large school districts or "inner-city" schools. The foreign students always perform the best and have the best communication skills, although some of the Asian students have occasional problems with syntax and especially with homynyms.

    Personally, I would be embarrassed if a foreign student who spoke English as a second language could read and write better than I could, but that's just me.

    The funny thing, or maybe not so funny, is the amount of money spent. My 2 Senagalese students who went through 12 years of education in a grass hut, with no electricity and no text books and taught by someone who does not have a university degree outperform American students. My Romanian and Russian students went to school in a building without wall-to-wall carpeting, without air-conditioning, without computers and without text books for most classes or with text books that are outdated and they were taught by teachers who make about $180 per month and they perform better than the American students.

    Also, I'm not from Eastern Europe, I only live there when I'm not here, because I have more freedoms there than I do here. I also find there are more opportunities there than there are.

  16. #16
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    75
    Posts
    6
    >>>Well, I cannot say your wrong because I haven't read the book, but can you give us some evidence showing that?[/QUOTE]<<<

    There is a chapter on line that will give you the flavor of the book.

    http://666america.com


    Thanks...to the grammer police! Please forgive, if my grammer isn't up to par...It's been 46 years since I attended an institute of learning. While my grammer is bad, I do have 67 years of learning experience in real life! Does that count? (smile)


    Alzaya

  17. #17
    Radioactive Serious Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningishiddza
    The funny thing, or maybe not so funny, is the amount of money spent. My 2 Senagalese students who went through 12 years of education in a grass hut, with no electricity and no text books and taught by someone who does not have a university degree outperform American students. My Romanian and Russian students went to school in a building without wall-to-wall carpeting, without air-conditioning, without computers and without text books for most classes or with text books that are outdated and they were taught by teachers who make about $180 per month and they perform better than the American students.
    It appears that we actually agree on something. It has always been my contention that more money is not the answer to improving education. I knew an economics professor who started out in a one-room country school house. He later worked his way through college, doing whatever odd jobs he could find. He was a brillilant man. He said he had always had a desire to learn, and had been fortunate enough to have teachers who loved to teach, and who understood the subjects they were teaching.

    As I mentioned in another post, I'm aware that there are issues that need to be addressed. But American schools are not all as horrible as you describe - nor are all American students. My own children (now grown) are living proof of that. And I know many fine teachers (my daughter, for one).

  18. #18
    Laz's Test Bunny Contributor Sammy56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningishiddza
    Most of the time was spent explaining why Cathy has 2 mommies and why Jerry's daddy always has his hands down his other daddy's pants, and how wonderful the UN is and how evil the republicans are because they won't allow universal health care through a government behemoth and a lot of other non-educational activities.
    Well, I don't know what schools you went to, but none of those subjects have ever been discussed at any school I attend. And talking to elementary kid about the UN and politics? Most of them wouldn't even understand, let alone care.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ningishiddza
    When I told the teacher I was suprised by how well the students read, he commented that they had foolishly implemented the "whole reading" program in the early '70s then rejected it and returned to the older phonetics based approach and the school's reading scores on standardized jumped dramatically and has remained high ever since.
    Well, I can agree with you there. My sister had phonetics based reading and she is much better at grammar and spelling then I am.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ningishiddza
    I got thrown out early after getting into an argument with her over the Emancipation Proclamation in front of the students. I had given them as a homework assignment the task of diagraming the sentences and looking up the dictionary definition of certain words, the purpose of which was to lead them to the discovery that the Emanipation Proclamation was a carefully crafted piece of propaganda that did not free a single slave.
    Well, that's because it did free some slaves. No, it didn't free all of them, although some people do believe that and it's a popular misconception, but some slaves were freed immediately.

    American schools are not perfect and there are many problems, but how many countries are different? Teachers here are grossly underpaid and overworked. School administration often has no idea how to handle kids, but most schools are not how you describe them.
    "As far as the stars are from Earth is the distance of your wonderfulness."

    "For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so..." ~Shakespeare

  19. #19
    Life Scholar Contributor Nasik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,180
    Ning is an expert in nuclear physics, Jewish ancestory, Revelations, global warming, in fact, anything and everything. I don't buy it. Ning's position is also ambiguous save to discredit anything posted. It is an easy enough exercise to be against everything, what about being for something. Just what he/she's for is a mystery to me.
    "Wanton killing of innocent civilians is terrorism, not a war against terrorism" Noam Chomsky

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New Energies Coming In
    By Lorae in forum Armageddon & Disasters
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 21st, 2007, 10:05 PM
  2. Paranormal Writers Needed for new book
    By prezhorusin04 in forum Paranormal
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Oct 17th, 2006, 12:43 PM
  3. Logic and intuition, West and East, and the coming of Christ
    By litewave in forum Religion & Spirituality
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Apr 22nd, 2006, 9:17 AM
  4. A New Christian Novel Based On Book of Enoch Writings.
    By wise_steward in forum Religion & Spirituality
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jan 25th, 2006, 2:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Site Meter