View Poll Results: Do you think abortion is right?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the baby is not alive

10 9.01%
  • No, it's just wrong

48 43.24%
  • It depends on how far along the pregnacy is

45 40.54%
  • I don't care. I eat babies and suck at life.

8 7.21%
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Iam puppy, hear me yap. Global Moderator lycanox's Avatar
    Disable These Ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by ecosikz View Post
    what about the lubrication question?m can you answer it please?
    Why bother, your never gonna have sex anyway.

the killer is using people... killing them in order to get his point across.
    There is a very big difference between using people and killing them.
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

Don't get comfortable. Contributor Goldmoon's Avatar
    Abortion is not natural, people are doing many un-natural things in this time, and soon the time of judgement will come.

The Lord will descend to earth with an army of more than 10,000.

"Every eye shall see him, every tongue shall confess."

"He who calls on the name of the Lord, shall be saved."

Quote Originally Posted by lycanox View Post
    Why bother, your never gonna have sex anyway.

There is a very big difference between using people and killing them.
    I'm guessing when a person robs a bank does use hostages... hostages are people.. he's using them..
    Flying like a bird in the sky
    choosing which car I wanna doo doo on

FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    how would I know.. I don't even measure it LOL!
    Surely you have SEEN your own penis... your tiny tiny penis.
    I wipe my ass and scratch it nothing else..
    And you finger it and lick off the poo... because you are one sick fuck... licking poo off your finger. Seriously man that is fucked up... YOU are a fuck up... who licks poo out from under his nails after fingering his asshole... Gross dude.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

Abortion is not natural, people are doing many un-natural things in this time, and soon the time of judgement will come.
    Actually, dick, abortions happen NATURALLY ALL THE TIME! Its called a miscarriage. Or in terms christians can understand: Its when Jesus aborts your baby.

Actually, dick, abortions happen NATURALLY ALL THE TIME! Its called a miscarriage. Or in terms christians can understand: Its when Jesus aborts your baby.
    In the miscarriage situation it happens naturally, which is different from a doctor slitting a fully developed baby's throat before the head comes out.

And you finger it and lick off the poo... because you are one sick fuck... licking poo off your finger. Seriously man that is fucked up... YOU are a fuck up... who licks poo out from under his nails after fingering his asshole... Gross dude.
    I guess we have no rules against swearing and derogatory posts here. You're being crude and hateful man.

Quote Originally Posted by DontBeAfraid View Post
    Surely you have SEEN your own penis... your tiny tiny penis.
    nope my belly is probably suffocating it right now, do you have any idea how hard it is to piss with this fucking thing?!
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeAfraid View Post
    seriously, I like it when you talk dirty to me, its so kinky.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon View Post
    In the miscarriage situation it happens naturally, which is different from a doctor slitting a fully developed baby's throat before the head comes out.
    whoa whoa! damn!

I guess we have no rules against swearing and derogatory posts here. You're being crude and hateful man.
    ya.. he's such a badass..

what about the lubrication question?m can you answer it please?
    It is recomended to use lubrication if the girl is still a virgin to make things easier.

the killer is using people... killing them in order to get his point across.
    Again, there is a difference between ending someones life and using someone.

Your just grasping to straws here in an failed attempt to make a point.
    As according to your logic. Being born should get banned. As during a pregnancy you use your mother.

Quote Originally Posted by goldmoon
    which is different from a doctor slitting a fully developed baby's throat before the head comes out.
    You STILL have not gone and actually researched how abortions are done yet.... For shame.
    I see you havent met ecosikz yet.

Intentionally killing a newborn is completely normal in the natural world. So if you want to do things the natural way. You should encourage infanticide.

And if doing unnatural things is evil. How come Jesus drank from an grail during supper.
    An act completely unnatural as all animals just drink from the river/sea or eat water rich food. Does that mean that Jesus goes to hell?

And we are the only species that use religion. Which is thus also unnatural and evil.

Or how come you are typing on a computer. Dont tell me that the god that punishes everything unnatural is making an exception for windows.

You STILL have not gone and actually researched how abortions are done yet.... For shame.
    There are different forms of abortion, and that is one of them, it can be done at 9 months here in Canada, which is sick. Tell it to the Canadian Government.

There are different forms of abortion, and that is one of them, it can be done at 9 months here in Canada, which is sick. Tell it to the Canadian Government.
    NO IT CANT YOU BLATANT LIAR! You might not be aware that you are spreading a ridiculous lie but that is what you are doing. How about the next time your religious leader hands you a pamphlet you research what is in it to make sure it is true before you spread the lies it contains... And when you find out that it is full of lies, call your leaders out on them.

Afraid: NO IT CANT YOU BLATANT LIAR! You might not be aware that you are spreading a ridiculous lie but that is what you are doing. How about the next time your religious leader hands you a pamphlet you research what is in it to make sure it is true before you spread the lies it contains... And when you find out that it is full of lies, call your leaders out on them.
    I don't have a religious leader.

It can be done here at 9 months, there are even billboards along the highway protesting it. Also look up: "Partial birth abortion" if you don't believe me. (Thats the one where they slit the baby's throat as its being born.)

<Link to Article>

Legal Abortion in Canada
    Abortion was illegal in Canada until 1969 when the Canadian Parliament passed a law that allowed abortion in certain circumstances to protect the “health” of the mother—the word “health” was not defined or limited. Then-Justice Minister Pierre Trudeau introduced a bill to amend Section 251 of the Criminal Code of Canada, which provided for abortions where the health of the woman was deemed at risk by a therapeutic abortion committee consisting of three doctors. Under the amendment abortions could only be performed in accredited hospitals by licensed physicians. All other abortions were still subject to the Criminal Code sanctions. Abortion remained in the Criminal Code as a criminal offence outside of the proscribed circumstances.

In January 1988, the Supreme Court of Canada, in a case brought by Henry Morgentaler challenging the law, struck down Section 251 of the Criminal Code on procedural grounds. It found that the law was not applied equally across the country thereby violating the security of the person guarantee in Section 7 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Not all hospitals had established therapeutic abortion committees. Some had committees that simply approved any requests and others were far stricter. The court did agree that the state had a legitimate interest in protecting the fetus, referring to such an interest as a “perfectly valid legislative objective,” and invited parliament to draft another law restricting abortion.

In the Morgentaler ruling, the court did not declare abortion a constitutional right. Only one of the seven Supreme Court Justices who heard the case, Madam Justice Bertha Wilson, wrote in support of a woman’s right to abortion, and then only in the first trimester of pregnancy. Dissenting Justices McIntyre and La Forest JJ. wrote in their opinion, “Save for the provisions of the Criminal Code permitting abortion where the life or health of the woman is at risk, no right of abortion can be found in Canadian law, custom or tradition and the Charter, including s.7, does not create such a right.” [emphasis added]

Furthermore, they stated that “there has always been a clear recognition of a public interest in the protection of the unborn and there is no evidence or indication of general acceptance of the concept of abortion at will in our society. The interpretive approach to the Charter adopted by this court affords no support for the entrenchment of a constitutional right of abortion.”

Chief Justice Dickson reiterated his statement from the 1975 Morgentaler case that Parliament “holds the view that the desire of a woman to be relieved of her pregnancy is not, of itself, justification for performing an abortion.”

The court declined to address whether or not the fetus should be considered a person under Section 7 of the Charter, stating that “it is unnecessary for the purpose of deciding this appeal to evaluate or assess ‘foetal rights’ as an independent constitutional value.”

The Mulroney government introduced a bill in 1989 to restrict abortions to those required for health reasons with maximum jail sentences of two years for doctors who violated the law. The bill passed in the House of Commons but died on a tie vote in the Senate. Since then, abortion has been unrestricted in Canada, legal through all nine months of pregnancy up until the point of birth. Most abortions are funded by taxpayers through the publicly funded health system. There are now over 105,000 abortions a year in Canada. We are one of the few countries in the Western world that does not have any legal restrictions on abortion

It can be done here at 9 months, there are even billboards along the highway protesting it. Also look up: "Partial birth abortion" if you don't believe me. (Thats the one where they slit the baby's throat as its being born.)
    Partial birth abortion is a procedure in which the the fetus, at no more than three months of growth, is pulled PARTIALLY out before the abortion is performed. It is not the ridiculous bit of rubbish you just described.

And if abortion is legal up until nine months in canada then YOU talk to your government.

Partial birth abortion is a procedure in which the the fetus, at no more than three months of growth, is pulled PARTIALLY out before the abortion is performed. It is not the ridiculous bit of rubbish you just described.

And if abortion is legal up until nine months in canada then YOU talk to your government.
    My GF did a project on it in school, what I described is true. It happens up to 9 months, and the doctor sticks his hand in, turns the baby around so it can be pulled out by the feet, up to the neck, then they kill it before it comes out by using a scalpel on the throat.

They did a complete project on it, researched into it, and were even taught by a guest speaker that is what happens, and how its done. I know its sick, but its true!

<Link to a page> This is only one of the pages, there are thousands out there. I just looked it up to confirm what my GF told me.

(((* Voted against banning partial birth abortion. (Oct 2007) )))

This is when a child is delivered and has (((his or her))) throat slit before the rest of the body comes out.

(((* Undecided on whether life begins at conception. (Apr 2008) )))

Why the heck would he care when he already accepts slitting a baby's throat!
    Sick thing is, it can be done up to 9 months. Even at 6 months is bad enough... Some doctors have recieved awards because of "How Well" they can do it.

Dude... A religious BLOG is not a source for this type of information.

http://www.abortionfacts.com/literat...ure_9313pb.asp

IS THIS TYPE OF ABORTION EVER DONE ON THIRD TRIMESTER BABIES?

Yes. While most babies are in their 20th to 24th week when aborted in this manner, babies are aborted as late as the ninth month! This was admitted to by abortionist Dr. McMahon who, in 1995, submitted to the House Judiciary Constitution Subcommittee a graph and explanation that showed he aborted healthy babies even in the third trimester!

As disturbing as this sounds, these are the facts. In this country medical doctors are partially delivering babies and then killing them. These babies are inches from being born. Many could be born and placed directly in the loving arms of childless couples for adoption. Instead, they are cruelly killed. Some call this abortion. No matter what you call it, you cannot alter the reality - 4 more inches out of the womb and this act would be called murder.

Could you please find me a source for this that less motivated to lie?

uhh... abortionfacts isn't good enough? just google it, you will find all the sources you want.

Admit that you were wrong, DBA, just admit it so that people can see the truth and maybe protest this type of abortion. I admit it when I am wrong about something. Have you so much pride? Hell, if you don't want to do that, then maybe just say you were misinformed.

Don't be a pussy, you will gain alot more respect and credibility.

uhh... abortionfacts isn't good enough? just google it, you will find all the sources you want.
    If there are that many sources. Then why cant you find one that is actually a reliable non religious neutral article.

Admit that you were wrong, DBA, just admit it so that people can see the truth and maybe protest this type of abortion. I admit it when I am wrong about something. Have you so much pride? Hell, if you don't want to do that, then maybe just say you were misinformed.
    You haven't proved anything. And what exactly gives you the right to tell people how to live. Which is the only thing, pro life is really about.

Adventuring Infidel Cyranothe2nd's Avatar
    Here is an NPR spot on "partial birth abortion" :http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=5168163

And here is the wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intact_...and_extraction

"the procedure has had a low rate of usage, representing 0.17% (2,232 of 1,313,000) of all abortions in the United States in the year 2000"

Canada: During the year 2003, 6.5% of induced abortions were performed between 13 to 16 weeks, 2.2% between 17 to 20 weeks, and 0.8% over 20 weeks. This sample included procedures carried out in hospitals and clinics

NO ABORTIONS are legal in the US after viability-which is 27 weeks. This is roughly six months.

As of 1998, among the 152 most populous countries, 54 either banned abortion entirely or permitted it only to save the life of the pregnant woman.[15] In contrast, another 44 of the 152 most populous countries generally banned late-term abortions after a particular gestational age: 12 weeks (Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Rep., Denmark, Estonia, France, Georgia, Greece, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Rep., Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Norway, Russian Fed., Slovak Rep., Slovenia, South Africa, Ukraine, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Yugoslavia), 13 weeks (Italy), 14 weeks (Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, Germany, Hungary, and Romania), 18 weeks (Sweden), viability (Netherlands and to some extent the United States), and 24 weeks (Singapore and the United Kingdom [Northern Ireland excluded]).

However, it should be noted that Canada has no legal restrictions on abortion and so so-called "partial birth" abortions could be done there later than 27 weeks. However, late abortions and third trimester abortions are incredibly risky for the mother and I can't see any doctor reasonably performing one without some overriding medical concern.
    "We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men not from men who feared to write, to associate, to speak and to defend causes that were, for the moment, unpopular."

Edward R. Murrow

It is recomended to use lubrication if the girl is still a virgin to make things easier.
    thanks for the info.

Again, there is a difference between ending someones life and using someone.
    somebody has always gotta play the hero and get everyone else killed.. ntm there have been times that some of the hostages have lived.. and not by pure fucking luck.

Your just grasping to straws here in an failed attempt to make a point.
    you make it sound as if I'm desperate.. trust me, I'm not.. if I were, I'd just go out and hold up a abortion clinic and kill everybody in it, then do death by cop.

As according to your logic. Being born should get banned. As during a pregnancy you use your mother.
    does a robber have to use hostages? No. does a fetus need to use his mother? well does he?

Leader of the bomb shelter Contributor one14am's Avatar
    I am not responding to the other 12.000 views or posts. I have just viewed the first.

In that respect I just wish to say that I think the posters view of abortion is acceptably justified. It was horrible.

However. A species that is responsible for the life of the other species on the planet should take a step back and acknowledge the detriment we have place on them and accept that abortion of our own may be an acceptable response to extermination of another species.

Humans are not at risk. A higher view is one of allowing an alternative to our procreation. Granted it would be better if we viewed alternatives such as birth control but humans should understand that we have already used up our procreative indulgence and other creatures should have some options. If it comes down to just humans on this earth and we have to chose between abortion and the survival of other humans what then? do we stat with the ones that have more money? We are going down the wrong path if we start justifying it at the human level. We need to think of all life.

somebody has always gotta play the hero and get everyone else killed.. ntm there have been times that some of the hostages have lived.. and not by pure fucking luck.
    That still does not make having sex wrong.

you make it sound as if I'm desperate.. trust me, I'm not.. if I were, I'd just go out and hold up a abortion clinic and kill everybody in it, then do death by cop.

does a robber have to use hostages? No. does a fetus need to use his mother? well does he?
    Yes, he does need the mother for nutrients. And is thus using the mother. And since using people by your definition is wrong. The pregnancy should be ended by default according to your logic.

That still does not make having sex wrong.
    depends on how its being used.

Yes, he does need the mother for nutrients. And is thus using the mother.
    because he needs to, which makes it quite alright.
    And since using people by your definition is wrong. The pregnancy should be ended by default according to your logic.
    thats not my logic is simply: if you need to use something or someone then its ok to use them, but if you don't need to use something or someone.. and use them because you want to.. its wrong! if you want to repreduce then you need to have sex if you don't want to reproduce.. and just want to have sex.. well thats just wrong cause what your trying to do is put your wants above your needs.. and if everybody did what they wanted to do, well then this would be a fucked up place.. wait a sec .. wtf am I talking about, it is a fucked up place..

Thread Information