Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 153

Thread: If someone like Nostradamus appeared today?

  1. #51
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4
    Disable These Ads!
    The dream is not designed to reveal the events ahead of time, but rather, make it clear ONLY AFTER the event occurs. The way the dream is constructed is more interesting than the fact that the events came true. Why God choses to reveal the future in enigmas or riddles is speculative, but I suspect it's to prevent the recipient from profiting from a fruit of the spirit, as opposed to clairvoyance.
    Or, perhaps... just perhaps... It really was simply a dream and had NOTHING to do with 9/11? I fail to see any connection other than there being a plane in the dream and there being a building... and that is pretty weak evidence of a connection...

    It was no accident that the first Israeli in space, never made it.
    Oh no? What was it then, and where is your evidence?

    It was no accident, that the debris field landed over the great state of Texas.
    Oh no? What was it then, and where is your evidence?

    In a world where faith is universally dead
    Ahem... In a world where the majority are religious...

    By the time you see this face, it will be too late to pray.
    Im quivering, I really am...

    "Crazy" how a city can sink beneath the waves, but still there is no repentance.
    And what exactly should we repent? And why should we assume that any great natural disaster is an act of god? Hell, why should we even assume that there IS a god?

    If you were, then God has once again, shown you that it was He that destroyed the city of New Orleans, as prophesied by His servant.
    Proof please.

    In this age what appears good at first, is really evil, and what appears evil at first, may really be good.
    Maybe you should think of that quote next time you assume god is good and the devil is evil... perhaps your own religion, if it turned out to be in any miniscule way factual, is one big deception made by an evil being... After all, its you that is suggesting that your god is killing people... Sounds pretty evil to me.

    For things will be EXACTLY as they were when Jesus first left the earth.
    Jesus? Jesus who? There've been a lot of Jesus's in the past... Its too bad I'm not christian, hmm?

    the time is coming when we will stand up while the rest sit down in panic and fear of the future. we are the waiting unknown, the dregs of society, our tears are not in vain...
    And I do think you'll still be waiting for quite some time...

    the sword has been dry for quite a long time now.
    You really are violent, arent you? You just cant get enough death and destruction, hmm? You have an urge to "dip your sword in a pool of blood" hmm?

  2. #52
    just around the corner uki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    local
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar
    And I do think you'll still be waiting for quite some time...
    by the looks of things, not much longer.


    You really are violent, arent you?
    no more violent than the forces of nature.
    You just cant get enough death and destruction, hmm? You have an urge to "dip your sword in a pool of blood" hmm?
    i have an urge to do what needs to be done when the time comes to do it. i don't need to align myself with death and destruction; that is the pathway of the world and the rulers of the world... those who follow the world are doomed to destruction. the sword is a weapon of defense against an offense, the world is an offenese... don't step on my toes dragon.
    if i offend you, you are part of the fucking problem.

  3. #53
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4
    by the looks of things, not much longer.
    By the looks of things, you're just as delusional as the people that claimed Armageddon was right around the corner in 1999... and then again in 2000...

    no more violent than the forces of nature.
    But nature isnt a sentient being... you on the other hand... you cant seem to get enough death and destruction. It seems to me like you actually WANT more, just so that you can partake in it and feel like "the end is near".

    i have an urge to do what needs to be done when the time comes to do it.
    Oh yeah? And what "needs" to be done?

    i don't need to align myself with death and destruction
    Oh no? Take alook at your little sword comment, and how eagerly you await the violent "end".

    the sword is a weapon of defense against an offense, the world is an offenese...
    The shield is a weapon of defense... the sword is a weapon of offense. You seem to be trying to rationalise your stance now, because you cant tolerate knowing that you're just as violent if not more violent than the others. You WANT a fight, but you cant deal with the fact that you'd be in the wrong, so you make up some clever little tale about them starting it. Its really not that hard to see.

    don't step on my toes dragon
    "Dragon"? What is the world to you, a cartoon? What are you going to do about me, hmm? Im really not scared of you or your fanatical movement.

  4. #54
    just around the corner uki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    local
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar
    By the looks of things, you're just as delusional as the people that claimed Armageddon was right around the corner in 1999... and then again in 2000...
    not everything is as it appears. the delusional people are the ones who watch commercial media television.


    But nature isnt a sentient being... you on the other hand... you cant seem to get enough death and destruction. It seems to me like you actually WANT more, just so that you can partake in it and feel like "the end is near".
    nature is all there is. i like to see destruction because there is something new that will grow in its wake... this world is going to shit, it will be destroyed and something new will rise from the ashes... and the best part is, i do not have to do anything but watch nature take it's course. get the popcorn ready...


    Oh yeah? And what "needs" to be done?
    whatever has to be done when the time comes for it to be done.


    Oh no? Take alook at your little sword comment, and how eagerly you await the violent "end".
    the end is only the beginning.


    The shield is a weapon of defense... the sword is a weapon of offense. You seem to be trying to rationalise your stance now, because you cant tolerate knowing that you're just as violent if not more violent than the others. You WANT a fight, but you cant deal with the fact that you'd be in the wrong, so you make up some clever little tale about them starting it. Its really not that hard to see.
    well if i block your sword with my sword and then bash your head with my shield, you have a vice versa. i do not want any fight, yet if the fight comes to your door and there are no options left, there will be a fight, unless of course you are the type to tuck tail and run.


    "Dragon"? What is the world to you, a cartoon? What are you going to do about me, hmm? Im really not scared of you or your fanatical movement.
    i am not going to do anything to you dragon... i am part of no fanatical movement, i simply watch change, and i see great change coming.
    if i offend you, you are part of the fucking problem.

  5. #55
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4
    not everything is as it appears.
    No, not everything is. I suggest you think about that one for a bit.

    the delusional people are the ones who watch commercial media television.
    What does watching TV have to do with this?

    nature is all there is.
    Perhaps... but that has nothing with the subject at hand...

    i like to see destruction because there is something new that will grow in its wake...
    No, you seem to like destruction because you like to see suffering. The world isnt the way *you* want it to be, so you dont want it to exist anymore. How selfish.

    whatever has to be done when the time comes for it to be done.
    You havent answered my question...

    the end is only the beginning.
    It is still the end of something.

    well if i block your sword with my sword and then bash your head with my shield, you have a vice versa.
    Not at all. The sword is still an offensive weapon, and the shield a defensive one, only on this occasion they were used for the opposite goal.

    i do not want any fight
    Really? You seem to be asking for one in your posts.

    i am not going to do anything to you dragon
    Dragon? I see some of us have yet to mature...

    i am part of no fanatical movement,
    I didnt imply you were... I was implying that you are a fanatic, like others.

  6. #56
    Cart-mod 2.0 Global Moderator Cartesiantheater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Minkowski space Posts:       49,989
    Posts
    13,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Marajadex
    Just what is the age of aquarius?
    Maybe I'm wrong for this, but suddenly I am reminded of the movie "The Forty-Year Old Virgin," hehe....
    "I was put on trial twice near Y2K for acting like Jesus and claiming to be the Messiah. Its not everyday that a man parks a Chariot of Fire in front of a tomb and stands against the US government with a bow and razor tipped arrows over his shoulder. I wore a suit of armor and was protected by an invisible bubble and my sharp tongue was more than the judicial system could handle."Jake
    "The toilet is more than a throne. It is a sacred chamber."-Anton LaVey, High Priest of Satanism

  7. #57
    just around the corner uki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    local
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar
    No, not everything is. I suggest you think about that one for a bit.
    okay i have thought about it.


    What does watching TV have to do with this?
    television is what hypnotizes people into believing what they are programmed to believe, it is a brainwashing tool.


    Perhaps... but that has nothing with the subject at hand...
    and just what subject are you on at hand? bashing my persona and spiritual self?

    No, you seem to like destruction because you like to see suffering. The world isnt the way *you* want it to be, so you dont want it to exist anymore. How selfish.
    no you have it all out of perspective, you see this world is causing humans to suffer. you must be selfish in order to be selfless... another lie of the world, attempting to propagate guilt about being selfish. if you cannot make yourself happy and at peace, how could you possibly understand how to make others happy and at peace? you are right, i am selfish.


    You havent answered my question...
    what needs to be done? the awakening of souls.


    It is still the end of something.
    and the end is still the beginning of something... your point?


    Not at all. The sword is still an offensive weapon, and the shield a defensive one, only on this occasion they were used for the opposite goal.
    you obviously are not enlightened into the understandings of the sword.


    Really? You seem to be asking for one in your posts.
    what i am making clear to people is the fact that the world uses fear to control peoples minds... i am asking for the fight that i know will not come, because there is nothing to fear.


    Dragon? I see some of us have yet to mature...
    and others have yet to wake up... and what is maturity, doing what you are told and what is expected of you? that seems to be the mark of the world... a mature person is someone who obeys, listens, and doesn't question... an immature person is somebody who doesn't march in line... a free thinker with an open mind, an enlighted being.


    I didnt imply you were... I was implying that you are a fanatic, like others.
    so in other words, a fanatic is someone who is fearless into speaking the truth of their minds without fear of retribution?? hmmmmm... how timid and shallow a soul you still appear.

    just out of curiosity, did your dad beat you if you thought of something other than what he thought?
    Last edited by uki; Sep 26th, 2006 at 7:18 PM.
    if i offend you, you are part of the fucking problem.

  8. #58
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4
    okay i have thought about it.
    Apparently you still dont get it.

    television is what hypnotizes people into believing what they are programmed to believe, it is a brainwashing tool.
    Funny... you're the one that seems pretty brainwashed... wanting violence, violence and more violence in the name of your religion...

    and just what subject are you on at hand? bashing my persona and spiritual self or blasting the affirmation that ancient healing techniques are proving to be more effective than these modern medicines and the like?
    None of those are the subjects... I recommend you re-read my posts and educate yourself on what's being discussed here.

    no you have it all out of perspective, you see this world is causing humans to suffer.
    Well, how can you blame it? With people like you who want more death and destruction, its evident that there'll be suffering.

    you must be selhish in order to be selfless...
    Thats a contradiction.

    if you cannot make yourself happy and at peace, how could you possibly understand how to make others happy and at peace? you are right, i am selfish.
    You could ask them... Oh, but you'd rather forcefully impose your own definition of happiness and peace... even if its contrary to what they want. You're right, you are selfish.

    what needs to be done? the awakening of souls.
    Awakening of souls... to what?

    and the end is still the beginning of something... your point?
    What if some people dont want it to end? Again, you're trying to impose your selfish desires on the world simply because *you* think thats what should happen.

    A nuclear war, annihilating all life on Earth can be the "beginning" of a new period in Earths history... that doesnt mean its desirable.

    you obviously are not enlightened into the understandings of the sword.
    Oh, so here we are... the "holier than thou" attitude reveals itsself. Of course, if we dont agree with you, we're not as "enlightened" as you, and therefore we should listen to your little stories and tales of swords and dragons, hmm? How arrogant.

    what i am making clear to people is the fact that the world uses fear to control peoples minds...
    Well, first off, the point of my original post was "where's your poof of all this mysticism?"... but, you're not making it clear to people that the world uses fear to control their minds... all you're doing is ranting on about your beliefs and how YOU think the world should be.

    and others have yet to wake up...
    You're implying I have to wake up? What am I asleep to, hmm?

    and what is maturity, doing what you are told and what is expected of you?
    What is maturity? Well, what its not is going around calling other people dragons and ranting on about different subjects because you cant support your side of the argument...


    an immature person is somebody who doesn't march in line... a free thinker with an open mind, an enlighted being.
    Yet again with the arrogance, hmm?

    a fanatic is someone who is fearless into speaking the truth of their minds without fear of retribution??
    Indeed... with one addition: "and forcing their beliefs upon others."

    just out of curiosity, did your dad beat you if you thought of something other than what he thought?
    Nope. What about your "god"?

  9. #59
    just around the corner uki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    local
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar
    Apparently you still dont get it.
    apparently.


    Funny... you're the one that seems pretty brainwashed... wanting violence, violence and more violence in the name of your religion...
    really? what religion do i seem to be from?


    None of those are the subjects... I recommend you re-read my posts and educate yourself on what's being discussed here.
    you mean what you just told me further down the line in reference to all my mysticism...


    Well, how can you blame it? With people like you who want more death and destruction, its evident that there'll be suffering.
    everything dies... everything lives. the suffering in this world is caused by the belief in the finality of death... life continues, once this is understood, people can stop living in fear.


    Thats a contradiction.
    of course it is... you cannot have one without the other. what is logic if there is no illogic? what is true if there is no false?


    You're right, you are selfish.
    what, like you thought i was a liar or something...
    Awakening of souls... to what?
    their purpose...


    What if some people dont want it to end? Again, you're trying to impose your selfish desires on the world simply because *you* think thats what should happen.
    you cannot force outcomes... you have to go with the flow. ride the wave, but don't hit the rocks.
    A nuclear war, annihilating all life on Earth can be the "beginning" of a new period in Earths history... that doesnt mean its desirable.
    hardly an annihilation of all life... and who says it's not desireable if you never experienced it? new beginnings are a part of life.


    Oh, so here we are... the "holier than thou" attitude reveals itsself. Of course, if we dont agree with you, we're not as "enlightened" as you, and therefore we should listen to your little stories and tales of swords and dragons, hmm? How arrogant.
    i am who i am... obviously you have a problem dealing with real people.


    Well, first off, the point of my original post was "where's your poof of all this mysticism?"... but, you're not making it clear to people that the world uses fear to control their minds... all you're doing is ranting on about your beliefs and how YOU think the world should be.
    oh, now mystics need proof? wouldn't that make things not so mysterious? what i believe the planet will be is what the planet will be.


    You're implying I have to wake up? What am I asleep to, hmm?
    hmmmm... think about it.


    What is maturity? Well, what its not is going around calling other people dragons and ranting on about different subjects because you cant support your side of the argument...
    but if you are a dragon and i call you a dragon it should be no problem... and i don't have to support my side of argument, it's not a requirement.


    Yet again with the arrogance, hmm?
    sincere presence is percieved as arrogance... well done... well done.


    Indeed... with one addition: "and forcing their beliefs upon others."
    nothing forces anything to do anything... it's a freewill universe; concepts are presented... your actions are your own, there is no arm twisting here. believe what you wish.


    Nope. What about your "god"?
    now i have a God?
    if i offend you, you are part of the fucking problem.

  10. #60
    C9 gunner Contributor Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,427
    what the hell are you guyes even goin on about, .....
    ♠DISCONNECT AND SELF DESTRUCT ONE BULLET AT A TIME, WHATS YOUR RUSH NOW EVERY ONE WILL HAVE HIS DAY TO DIE .!♠

  11. #61
    Survivalist! Skynet12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Worcester - UK
    Posts
    2,237
    I think its summit about tv being a shite hypnosis on ukis dad or summit...
    I come and go but as long as CT is on here, there needs be an antichrist to oppose his wonder ;) x

  12. #62
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    59
    Posts
    4
    There are no real prophets today.

  13. #63
    Leader of the bomb shelter Seasoned Member grendel 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    back in the 8th sphere of hell
    Age
    32
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by conspiracy009
    There are no real prophets today.
    and of course you would know, because you know every pesron on earth.
    not merely peace for americans but peace for all men and women -- not merely peace in our time but peace for all time. -J.F.K

  14. #64
    just around the corner uki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    local
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,069
    Quote Originally Posted by conspiracy009
    There are no real prophets today.
    well they are sure to be here tomorrow.
    if i offend you, you are part of the fucking problem.

  15. #65
    Survivalist! Skynet12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Worcester - UK
    Posts
    2,237
    IM sure jake99 would be more than happy to fill in as ao's resident prophet till then, though...
    I come and go but as long as CT is on here, there needs be an antichrist to oppose his wonder ;) x

  16. #66
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1
    Hello everybody,

    This is Adam, my new name as a muslim. My other name is Savuth. I came from Cambodia in 1980.

    I googled about the year of my birth and it led me to this site. I was born on September 21, 1962. I'm an engineer by training.

    I was born as a buddhist ,but follow Jesus Christ for 7 years from 1997 to 2004. I became a buddhist monk 12/26/2004 in Asia (during Asian Tsunami). Then in May 2006 I met a Cambodian muslim whom I'm planning to get marry with, which led me to become a muslim. According to islam, I can't marry a muslim woman until I'm converting to muslim.

    In March 1997, I had a radical spiritual awakening when I couldn't go to sleep for 7 nigths and on March 15 1997 I began to hear voices. I knew in my heart that the voices were from God. To make a long story short, God told me that I am "the sleeping Adam" and He sent me on a mission. Until now I still don't know what that mission is. So far I wrote about a 54 pages of my life experiences with God and other. It has not been proof-read yet, so I can't share that with you yet.

    I am exploring your forum right now. So please be patience with me.

    Love

    Adam
    Last edited by sleepingadam; Oct 3rd, 2006 at 1:41 AM.

  17. #67
    C9 gunner Contributor Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,427
    you think mabye its because you didnt sleep that you heard voices i mean in army cadets i didnt get to sleep for about 4 days and stared seeing trippy shit and hearing things... i tell you it wasnt god tho,
    ♠DISCONNECT AND SELF DESTRUCT ONE BULLET AT A TIME, WHATS YOUR RUSH NOW EVERY ONE WILL HAVE HIS DAY TO DIE .!♠

  18. #68
    Lucky survivor Seasoned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    172
    Nostradamus was wasted on herbs there is plenty appeared like him today, and they are all full of nonsense too.

  19. #69
    C9 gunner Contributor Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,427
    ha ha ha ha ...... being wasted on herbs is good to .... but how the fuck did he survive the plague..... i mean he "healed" people with it all the time.... and he must have been in close contact with them......
    ♠DISCONNECT AND SELF DESTRUCT ONE BULLET AT A TIME, WHATS YOUR RUSH NOW EVERY ONE WILL HAVE HIS DAY TO DIE .!♠

  20. #70
    Survivalist! Skynet12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Worcester - UK
    Posts
    2,237
    He probably took nurofen(tm). or maybe he just spited the devil, watever it was, im sleepin good tonight!
    I come and go but as long as CT is on here, there needs be an antichrist to oppose his wonder ;) x

  21. #71
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    56
    Posts
    3
    To start of I never read the bible before did not believe in God, had know knowledge of Greek Mythology, I’m just your average girl. Last year the game began. I was contacted by numerous entities. At first they told me my name was Yahtah and it meant Amen or the End. I have never heard this word before, I looked it up on the Internet and it means Hallelujah. First I was told I was speaking to God and I was in the middle of the battle of the Lamb. As in the Marriage of the Lamb in the Prophecy. As I listen to their stories, I am told that Zeus is God and Hephasetus is the Devil. Zeus was an acronym for Zenith Entity Un Surpassed. I am told that RA was really Zeus’ and Hera’s (Homley Entity Ra’s Assistant) father. Now if you think about it, They did say Zeus was the God in Heaven and Hephasetus was supposedly half goat. Zeus cast him out of Heaven or through him off Mt Olympus and God Cast the Devil out of Heaven. Sounds crazy right? Well let me cut to the chase, where do your pyramids and lines of Peru come in? They were signs of Gods existence, not Aliens. And yes there is an alternate Universe. An exact replica of our own Solar System. The other earth is what we refer to as Heaven. Now I have 100’s of pages of information so to break it down to a single page is impossible. But briefly It started with God, who is just pure energy. He created the Heavens and the Earth yet he had no body. He created one and slipped inside to control it. He called it “A” he made a mate for “A” he named it “Z”. The had a male child also called “A”. The original “A” died he made a new “A” now both merged with the new “A” and so it goes. They were able to communicate by reading minds and inserting images into each other. Way to much information, but just so you know there was once life on Mars. How did it die? He just realigned the planet. As my story unfolded it turns out that Zeus is not God, He is Satan, an Acronym (Sad And Torn And Needy) given to him by Venus (Vast Entity Un Surpassed) Now for a quick run down RA was the God in Charge. When their father would die the son would get the powers of God. Venus was supposed to marry Zeus, they are a day apart, When RA saw Venus he wanted to Marry her. Zeus Got Diane Pregnant and Venus would not Mary him. She married Aris instead. RA killed his wife and was to Marry Venus, as God he had the right to challenge Aris. Since she was originally intended for Zeus, he challenged Zeus indirectly. Zeus killed RA, and then had the power of God, he then killed Aris. Venus refused to Marry him. He left and planed to execute her on public display the next day. Hephasetus beat him to the punch and cut her head off while she slept. Zeus flew off in a rage and killed every last man, woman and child, before killing himself. Now Venus could not die as she was Gods daughter, Hephasetus could not die because he was punishment to Hera and Zeus could not die because he was the last, the one at the Helm. (The Helm? The one in control of God, he got himself trapped. The one at the helm has to ask before he can do anything, but this does not mean he must grant it.) These three were in the Atmosphere; Zeus took Venus back down and left Hephasetus up. He then raped her and she ran away. To get her to come back he had God impregnate her, she thought it was his child and came back. He let her stay in labor until she almost died before he would deliver the baby stuck in the birth canal. They tried to make it work. She renamed him Adam (Attractive Deity And Man) and he called her Eve (Evil Vast Entity), as she hated him. The Child was Cain (Cretan Attractive Is Nothing) He brought down Hephasetus and put him in a dog’s body as punishment. They called the dog Abel (Abomination Beast Evil Loser). Zeus would torture Venus, Cain and the Dog. The dog Able ripped out 4-year-old Cain’s throat in his sleep. Venus Killed herself, Zeus killed himself and then the Dogs body died. (I know it’s different then in the bible, but this is what they told me. They wanted to come down, but in order to do this a game must be played. The winner Marries Venus the Loser is Destroyed. God then made man in his unevolved state and let him evolve. Man was used as chess pieces. The Prophecy and The Gospels of St Thomas are also clues. Venus is sent down and must solve the puzzle. The nine gates of Hell are Gods Hell the Gates are “A”, “A”,”A”,”AE”,”A”, Air, Airus, Titan and Zeus, They must all be found out by Venus to release God. In The Gospels the 5 trees in Paradise are Romeo, Romeo, Ra, Hephasetus and Zeus. Each player was aloud to give clues. The Gospels refer to when the groom leaves the Bridle suite twice. These along with “as travail (torture) upon a woman with child” point to the fact that it is not the 2nd coming of Christ, but a woman. "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. Pharisees and the scholars just means the Rulers or the Church. Could the “Gospel of Thomas” actual be the key prophesized to be hidden? And it give you the clues needed to find the truth? "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. [And there is nothing buried that will not be raised."] How does a Prophecy Work? The future is not set, it is manipulated. Like a game of Chess, first you must set up your board, calculate your moves thus achieving the final outcome.

    Basically, I’ve taken up enough of your time. I’ve tried to explain the best I can a Zillion years of History. I would love to tell you all, if you are interested. I can answer all the questions in the Gospels, explain the Prophecy. I would love this story to be told, but do not want my name associated with it for obvious reasons. There is an ending date, but I don’t know it. And it is part of the rules that I don’t.

    A few hints from the Prophecy…
    "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the YEHWEY so cometh as a thief in the night for when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them as travail (torture) upon a woman with child” “Who knows what man's days are upon the earth, for are they not but a shadow of things to come? FOR THAT WHICH IS TO BE, HAS ALREADY BEEN, and that which is past, the YEHWEY will recall into remembrance again”

    From the Past, Zeus came like a thief in the night and killed every last man woman and child. As travail (torture) upon a woman with child. Which is when Venus almost died while giving birth,

    Who knows the hour in which man will be delivered from this world of sin, that the just few may be called into the wedding feast, the marriage of the Lamb? Now would the Bridal Suite mentioned in the Gospels #75 and #104 have anything to do with the Marriage of the Lamb?) Which brings us to the battle of God and Satan. This battle is not being fought over man, but over woman.

    “Satan is not in hell, the place created especially for him and his angels and he will certainly be cast into the lake of fire, but he is now heaven where he has access to God's presence and accuses the saints before Him, day and night. His rejection from heaven, described in Revelation, is yet future.” …It appears they’re just playing out they’re game of Chess using men as Pawns. And God is hoping to win.


    “THE PROPHECY”
    The Great and Dreadful Day of the YEHWEY is at Hand, and Who shall Stand!
    "And in that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince that standeth for the children of thy people, and there shall be a time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation, even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book." Daniel 12:1 "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the YEHWEY so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. For they that sleep, sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of FAITH and LOVE; and for a helmet, the HOPE of SALVATION. For Elohim hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our MASTER YESHUA MESSIAH." 1Thessalonians 5:2-9 "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3 Who knows what man's days are upon the earth, for are they not but a shadow of things to come? FOR THAT WHICH IS TO BE, HAS ALREADY BEEN, and that which is past, the YEHWEY will recall into remembrance again, that his glory may be manifested among men. Who knows the hour in which man will be delivered from this world of sin, that the just few may be called into the wedding feast, the marriage of the Lamb? For there is one who knows all these things, who removeth kings and setteth up kings, who changes the times and the seasons, who revealeth the deep and secret things, for he knoweth what is in the darkness, glory and might are his, wisdom and knowledge are his, the light and salvation of man are his to give as he pleaseth. THE YEHWEY OF HOSTS IS HIS NAME. Come serve him, fear not what man or Satan can do unto you, fear not him that can destroy the body; but, fear him who can destroy the soul!

  22. #72
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    56
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness
    I'm curious what the readers here think would happen, if a prophet as good as Nostradamus; or even better, appeared in our modern society? Jean Dixon was pretty good, but I'm talking about someone of Biblical proportions and authority. You may recall that Jean Dixon predicted the death of JFK, and she also predicted the curious birth of a spiritually gifted person in 1962, after seeing an unusual conjunction of planets. To date this person has not appeared, but could he or she be out there, waiting in the wings?

    Assume this person was an American, and could produce good documented evidence of his or her ability. How would the U.S. government react to this? What do you predict they would they do, if say, this person began to prophecy against the society in general?

    1) Hunt the prophet down like a mad dog and kill him or her?

    2) Try to discredit the prophet, with all manner of dirty tricks and deceptions?

    3) Welcome the prophet openly and warmly, asking for helpful suggestions?

    4) Brand the prophet a terrorist, and enact new laws forbidding the practice of prophecy?


    This is a serious question and I'd appreciate some thoughtful remarks.
    What would happen is they wouldn’t believe them. How do I know, It has happened! It’s not what people want to hear so they dismiss it.
    To start of I never read the bible before did not believe in God, had know knowledge of Greek Mythology, I’m just your average girl. Last year the game began. I was contacted by numerous entities. At first they told me my name was Yahtah and it meant Amen or the End. I have never heard this word before, I looked it up on the Internet and it means Hallelujah. First I was told I was speaking to God and I was in the middle of the battle of the Lamb. As in the Marriage of the Lamb in the Prophecy. As I listen to their stories, I am told that Zeus is God and Hephasetus is the Devil. Zeus was an acronym for Zenith Entity Un Surpassed. I am told that RA was really Zeus’ and Hera’s (Homley Entity Ra’s Assistant) father. Now if you think about it, They did say Zeus was the God in Heaven and Hephasetus was supposedly half goat. Zeus cast him out of Heaven or through him off Mt Olympus and God Cast the Devil out of Heaven. Sounds crazy right? Well let me cut to the chase, where do your pyramids and lines of Peru come in? They were signs of Gods existence, not Aliens. And yes there is an alternate Universe. An exact replica of our own Solar System. The other earth is what we refer to as Heaven. Now I have 100’s of pages of information so to break it down to a single page is impossible. But briefly It started with God, who is just pure energy. He created the Heavens and the Earth yet he had no body. He created one and slipped inside to control it. He called it “A” he made a mate for “A” he named it “Z”. The had a male child also called “A”. The original “A” died he made a new “A” now both merged with the new “A” and so it goes. They were able to communicate by reading minds and inserting images into each other. Way to much information, but just so you know there was once life on Mars. How did it die? He just realigned the planet. As my story unfolded it turns out that Zeus is not God, He is Satan, an Acronym (Sad And Torn And Needy) given to him by Venus (Vast Entity Un Surpassed) Now for a quick run down RA was the God in Charge. When their father would die the son would get the powers of God. Venus was supposed to marry Zeus, they are a day apart, When RA saw Venus he wanted to Marry her. Zeus Got Diane Pregnant and Venus would not Mary him. She married Aris instead. RA killed his wife and was to Marry Venus, as God he had the right to challenge Aris. Since she was originally intended for Zeus, he challenged Zeus indirectly. Zeus killed RA, and then had the power of God, he then killed Aris. Venus refused to Marry him. He left and planed to execute her on public display the next day. Hephasetus beat him to the punch and cut her head off while she slept. Zeus flew off in a rage and killed every last man, woman and child, before killing himself. Now Venus could not die as she was Gods daughter, Hephasetus could not die because he was punishment to Hera and Zeus could not die because he was the last, the one at the Helm. (The Helm? The one in control of God, he got himself trapped. The one at the helm has to ask before he can do anything, but this does not mean he must grant it.) These three were in the Atmosphere; Zeus took Venus back down and left Hephasetus up. He then raped her and she ran away. To get her to come back he had God impregnate her, she thought it was his child and came back. He let her stay in labor until she almost died before he would deliver the baby stuck in the birth canal. They tried to make it work. She renamed him Adam (Attractive Deity And Man) and he called her Eve (Evil Vast Entity), as she hated him. The Child was Cain (Cretan Attractive Is Nothing) He brought down Hephasetus and put him in a dog’s body as punishment. They called the dog Abel (Abomination Beast Evil Loser). Zeus would torture Venus, Cain and the Dog. The dog Able ripped out 4-year-old Cain’s throat in his sleep. Venus Killed herself, Zeus killed himself and then the Dogs body died. (I know it’s different then in the bible, but this is what they told me. They wanted to come down, but in order to do this a game must be played. The winner Marries Venus the Loser is Destroyed. God then made man in his unevolved state and let him evolve. Man was used as chess pieces. The Prophecy and The Gospels of St Thomas are also clues. Venus is sent down and must solve the puzzle. The nine gates of Hell are Gods Hell the Gates are “A”, “A”,”A”,”AE”,”A”, Air, Airus, Titan and Zeus, They must all be found out by Venus to release God. In The Gospels the 5 trees in Paradise are Romeo, Romeo, Ra, Hephasetus and Zeus. Each player was aloud to give clues. The Gospels refer to when the groom leaves the Bridle suite twice. These along with “as travail (torture) upon a woman with child” point to the fact that it is not the 2nd coming of Christ, but a woman. "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. Pharisees and the scholars just means the Rulers or the Church. Could the “Gospel of Thomas” actual be the key prophesized to be hidden? And it give you the clues needed to find the truth? "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. [And there is nothing buried that will not be raised."] How does a Prophecy Work? The future is not set, it is manipulated. Like a game of Chess, first you must set up your board, calculate your moves thus achieving the final outcome.

    Basically, I’ve taken up enough of your time. I’ve tried to explain the best I can a Zillion years of History. I would love to tell you all, if you are interested. I can answer all the questions in the Gospels, explain the Prophecy. I would love this story to be told, but do not want my name associated with it for obvious reasons. There is an ending date, but I don’t know it. And it is part of the rules that I don’t.

    A few hints from the Prophecy…
    "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the YEHWEY so cometh as a thief in the night for when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them as travail (torture) upon a woman with child” “Who knows what man's days are upon the earth, for are they not but a shadow of things to come? FOR THAT WHICH IS TO BE, HAS ALREADY BEEN, and that which is past, the YEHWEY will recall into remembrance again”

    From the Past, Zeus came like a thief in the night and killed every last man woman and child. As travail (torture) upon a woman with child. Which is when Venus almost died while giving birth,

    Who knows the hour in which man will be delivered from this world of sin, that the just few may be called into the wedding feast, the marriage of the Lamb? Now would the Bridal Suite mentioned in the Gospels #75 and #104 have anything to do with the Marriage of the Lamb?) Which brings us to the battle of God and Satan. This battle is not being fought over man, but over woman.

    “Satan is not in hell, the place created especially for him and his angels and he will certainly be cast into the lake of fire, but he is now heaven where he has access to God's presence and accuses the saints before Him, day and night. His rejection from heaven, described in Revelation, is yet future.” …It appears they’re just playing out they’re game of Chess using men as Pawns. And God is hoping to win.

  23. #73
    ראה Contributor Raptor Witness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Savant
    Age
    47
    Posts
    5,888
    The correct answer is ... 5) The real thing will be protected by the Most High God, until his message is complete, and it will be like fire coming out of the prophet's mouth.


    [Major U.S. Earthquake predicted only two days prior]

    .
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

  24. #74
    Prepared survivor Seasoned Member dcookcan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Saskatoon
    Age
    45
    Posts
    660
    Interesting new book on Nostradomus Prophecies including "newly discovered" prophecies.
    http://www.nostradamusonline.com/

    It is available as an e-book. I might give it a read.

  25. #75
    ראה Contributor Raptor Witness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Savant
    Age
    47
    Posts
    5,888
    From sun up till dawn down, make the wise rise from their seats and the low whisper, "the wind cannot be made to stand still." A great plague of unimaginable proportions is decreed for [the false kingdom of god.] Let nothing standing, stand still, and let nothing lying down be able to stand up. From sea to shining sea and everything in between, shall this plague be.




    Last edited by Raptor Witness; Mar 30th, 2007 at 8:31 PM.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. nostradamus
    By curiosity in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Aug 31st, 2006, 5:25 PM
  2. What are kids today becoming? (video inside)
    By Assassin X in forum Politics and Current Events
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Mar 26th, 2006, 8:41 AM
  3. One of the most asked questions today?
    By DJ critikaL in forum Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jun 3rd, 2005, 10:09 AM
  4. Netherlands going to be attacked today?
    By dutchie in forum Politics and Current Events
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Jul 21st, 2004, 12:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Site Meter