Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft

Dead Meat

hmmm forgetfull evil me

Disable These Ads!
    ahh yeah shoulda mentioned the wedding and my new bride in my other post :P..... oh and me suicide??? NEVER!!! (i just wipe groups haha)

soz guys but i stole her alrdy!!! she is allllllll mine!!! (EVIL LAUGH)

guess now you got Evil and even more EVIL!!! (i swear im the devil reincarnated!)

Queen of Blades Global Moderator Diamond Dragon's Avatar
    Yup, typical that you have forgotten me already. You have left me behind to become lost, ganked...............possibly stolen by other men.

I'm just very depressed that WoW did not include LAWYERS so I could get a pre-nup. You're an expensive bastage already!

Your skills do make up a lot for that however. >:)

I'd also like to mention that it's all Lepermessiah's fault for Val meeting Shama. One crazy night in the Hinterlands.........

which is also where Val and Shama spent their honeymoon.........
    Last edited by Diamond Dragon; Mar 21st, 2006 at 10:40 AM.
    "Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts." Bernard Baruch

Dead Meat

sif

sif forgotten you alrdy :P.... yes everything allways comes down to being lepers fault... damn his ass!

thanks for commenting on my evil suicidal skills :P ill get ya there yet honey!

(p.s your pots come in usefull...... so do your other parts but wont get into that here.... haha)

You do realize that Val worships as often as possible, the ground upon which you commit suicide (as well as any other ground you may happen to travel across). She couldn't have yelled it any louder from the lake in the Valley of Honor last night for all of Orgrimmar to hear.
    Last edited by Diamond Dragon; Mar 21st, 2006 at 11:04 AM.
    "Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts." Bernard Baruch

One of many Forsaken Contributor Sabacthani's Avatar
    Ok, being that I've only played for under a month so far I have a question. Prolly piss some of you hard core horders off ;). Have ya ever gotten help from an ally before?

The other day I was on two diff elite quest's and being a solo guy I just couldn't do them. There was a high lvl ally hangin around and he waved at me. It was the inner binding quest after killing Fozruk the giant. So i emoted to him to follow and he did (I think he was a gnome warrior, didn't know lvl all I saw was a skull) Anyways I did what was needed to finish the quest and a huge azz beast appeared and he went to town on it :)... I knew something was gonna spawn but i wasn't quite sure what. So I cheered em and went on my way.

A different time I was on an elite quest (alone) and two allys where apparently on the same quest, they didn't gank me but we (all three of us) kilt the same beasts.. they kept bowing to me and wavin n shit so I figured we would do it together. Well I finished that quest after asking for help on the Lookingforgroup ch. Anyhow, I do my share of ganking and fighting the allys, tarren mills and aritha highlands is full of them, Ranked SGT... I give props to the allys that helped me though.

Thought it was cool.

LVL 36 Shadow Priest. Should make 37 tonight

*When I do print screen where do the images go? I wanna paste a pic of my wicked Priest ;)

Dead Meat
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabacthani
    Have ya ever gotten help from an ally before?
    Actually Sabacthani yes i have, not only that, but on quite a few times i have assisted alliance in killing mobs.

Funny one the other day... i helped out a 54 shadow priest in Felwood, after helping her kill a elemental she turned around and started to kill my Voidwalker. Left me thinking WTF, i help her out and she attacks me. then killed her and continued on my quest.

Quite often alliance will help horde and vise versa. If this happens dont be suprised, just gratefull they didnt gank you instead

FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    A horde priest and I kinda worked together for a short while once.... We both need mobs that were near each other so with emotes we managed to help each other until we both had enough of what we needed..... When he went to wave goodbye I stunned him hamstringed him and killed him.... then I spit on him and left!..

.... and I laughed and laughed.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

OMG We're Going To DIE!!! (And We Did!)

Sometimes while travelling about contested territory, trouble can strike in a most unexpected fashion. Meet world dragon "Taerar" which appears to me to be a play on spelling for "terror". To kill this dragon takes a 40 man team. Shama, Val and even our own Lepermessiah died bravely to bring you these screenshots.

Val's brave yet suicidal husband Shama taking on the beast.

If you look carefully you may see the dragons head turned towards Val and to the left. Just off Val's left elbow you can see a purpleish glow (coincidentally right in the dragon's eye) which just happens to be the staff of Lepermessiah, being held in the bony claws of Lepermessiah, as he is being eaten by the beast Taerar. Another brave soul lost.

Shama

Val's amazingly suicidal husband Shama

How do I make screenshots? Anyone use ui mods? Im looking for the one that lets me move my action bars around, so I can group similar spells into their own lil section... ;) tanx

ctmod sabach

Thanx DBA, that is a nice mod. Does everything.

Ok, one ore question.. How to I post a screenshot? I can post an attachment i think put not an open screenshot.

Some Details of Interest to Warcraft Players

A recent picture of my lev 45 mage:

Of interest to me here is:

1. My staff, The Illusory Rod ; it is a drop in the Scarlet Monastery Instance (dungeon) and is probably the best staff a mage can get below about level 50 or so. I hardly ever use it; it is just there to provide stat boosts for my charcter. If I'm using it directly I'm either showing off or in real trouble. Or I'm in SFK hitting magic-resistant werewolves over the head with it.

2. My wand, Nether Force Wand. Once again if I'm using it directly I'm probably in trouble. It gives a minor intelligence boost and +9 to arcane magic spells (and I'm an arcane/frost mage). Probably time to upgrade, but I'm fond of it because I had to do a challenging lev 30+ quest for it and it makes a nice sparkly trail if I'm running around with it

3. My chestpiece, the Elemental Rainment . This piece seems to be unique in the game; it gives no stat boosts, and the armor class is so-so, but it gives me +5 resistance to every kind of magic. With a nice armor enchant it works very nicely for a mage; I don't see anything much better around for my level of player. 15g from the auction house. BTW, the design on my chest is actually the tabard of my guild, Foundies.
    Last edited by Batmensch; May 4th, 2006 at 8:47 PM. Reason: picture link has changed
    "If meat is murder, then vegetables are defoliation" - Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabacthani
    Thanx DBA, that is a nice mod. Does everything.

Ok, one ore question.. How to I post a screenshot? I can post an attachment i think put not an open screenshot.
    As I understand it, Saba, you don't really post a picture here. Instead, you put it up someplace else and then link it here as an image. So, put your picture up somewhere on a public web site, get the URL for it, and use the "Insert Image" button when you create your new post.

BTW, the images slow the page down a lot. The smaller the better.
    "If meat is murder, then vegetables are defoliation" - Me!

Metal Militia turned me on to Image Shack

http://imageshack.us/

OMG but that patch is killing my game playing!! CRACK!! CRACK!! I need CRACK!!

I cant log on...

That patch is taking them a lot longer than anticipated to get loaded and working. The last time this occured with any length I wasnt able to connect until 2230 that same night.

You can check this page from WoW to monitor realm status but just remember that every other WoW player is checking it too. There are times that its loading uber slow.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/realmstatus/

Quote Originally Posted by Defiant Noquisi
    Metal Militia turned me on to Image Shack

http://imageshack.us/

OMG but that patch is killing my game playing!! CRACK!! CRACK!! I need CRACK!!
    Thanks, I'll try image shack.

Yeah, I went home from work for my lunch break to get a lil crack and was about to wreck my computer cause I couldnt log on ;)

I think we have to (if we have them) redo our mods now... Sux cause it took for ever to get ctmod just right.

I'm IN!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Ok, on the mods be prepared because they implemented some big changes. Any mod that performed an action, such as for warlocks being able to auto-load their demon armor, hunters automatically feeding their pets, etc., etc., etc., will no longer work in the game. Blizard nixxed everything that would perform some kind of action. Now ya gotta remember to do it yourself.

Also wait a few days for mod updates and the bugs to be worked out. It'll save you from ripping your hair out. Wait and find out what Blizzard still allows to work in the game and what is no longer allowed to.

Dammit! I'm in there what, an hour? Shama just gets into his raid, I get all my shit back on the auction block then hit WC for some fishing and they shut the server back down! BAH!!!!

well mods that did things automatically were really cheats.... and in my opinion mods that show players and npc's on your mini map are cheats as well.... the truth is when I first heard about all the mods for this game I was quite disgusted at how lax blizzard was being on things that disrupt the fairness of the game..

edit.... I spent an hour arranging my bars the first time..... I will be so pissed if I gotta redo it.

There are a couple of mods in place now that have workarounds or patches to match the new Blizzard patch. Hey MM, does the nekkid mod still work?

Does anyone know if ogrim is the only place to buy rank specific items? i.e. SGT's cloak? I just made Senior SGT.

Been having a blast in tanaris. Redridge too lol, paybacks a bitch.........

Thread Information