Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devils in disguise

John Parker

Cool Devils in disguise

Disable These Ads!
    Devils in disguise

SCOFFERS AND DEVILISH JOKESTERS

All Christian-based message boards are infected with devils
    claiming to be Christian but (in fact) they are antichristian.

They have no hearts and are filled with rage
    that don’t take much to bring out into the open
    for everyone to see.

They love to “gang-up” and scoff and make jokes
    laughing at others expense

They are almost always male but not always
    (Satan hates females)

All they do
    is bring Christian boards down, sadly there are
    a-lot of ghost-towns out there that were formally
    thriving Christian communities

Satan hates Christian message boards
    and seeks to destroy them all.

If the adversary cannot destroy them outright
    he will send in his agents in to scoff and make jokes
    so everyone on board is afraid to speak their minds.

Fact is,
    They are really a bunch of want-to-be Jews
    from the synagogue of Satan playing “Christian”
    And other “things” and do indeed work for their
    true father---Satan Lucifer the devil

-

-

-

BBBv3.0-BBBv2.0's upgrade Contributor bbbv3.5's Avatar
    Umm...so? Honestly...I dont think Satan will use people to ruin message boards online. He probably doesnt even know what the internet is?

Are you my sunday school teacher? Mrs. WIlliams?

cannabiscreator
    Jesus was a jew, so is he one of those jewish devil worshippers too?

Yeah dude, Trust me...Jews are not wanna bees of catholics.

Quote Originally Posted by John Parker
    Devils in disguise

SCOFFERS AND DEVILISH JOKESTERS

They have no hearts and are filled with rage
    that don’t take much to bring out into the open
    for everyone to see.
    There are many christians that are filled with rage as well.

They love to “gang-up” and scoff and make jokes
    laughing at others expense
    Did you ever think that they are simply interested in why christians think/believe the way in whih they do? Christians also "gang-up" and scoff people.

(Satan hates females)
    Why does Satan hate chicks?

All they do
    is bring Christian boards down, sadly there are
    a-lot of ghost-towns out there that were formally
    thriving Christian communities
    If Christians were strong enough in their faith, why would they allow this to happen? There are many Christians who participate here, and while there is healthy debate (and not so healthy, both sides are guilty of this) most Christians who are strong in their beliefs are not running away pouting.

Satan hates Christian message boards
    and seeks to destroy them all.
    I would think that if this so called satan hated Christian message boards and sought to destroy them that any good Christian would want to stick around rather than allow the big bad devil to win.

If the adversary cannot destroy them outright
    he will send in his agents in to scoff and make jokes
    so everyone on board is afraid to speak their minds.
    If they truly believe what they claim to believe then why would they be afraid to speak their mind?

Fact is,
    They are really a bunch of want-to-be Jews
    from the synagogue of Satan playing “Christian”
    And other “things” and do indeed work for their
    true father---Satan Lucifer the devil
    You sir, are a bigot. I for one am not a christian, nor do I wanna be any other faith. Just because I believe something different than you do it does not make me an evil minion of satan. The tenents of christ, taken at their very basic, are good moral teachings. The problem I have with many christians is that so few actually follow or live by his teachings. And my dad isn't Satan Lucifer the devil. That would just be silly. I mean, he does have red skin which would lead to some confusion but he's an Indian.

Exiled from AO
    Most Indians are now Christians. If it was'nt for religion the indians would still be running around naked eating eachother. I am sorry if you have not accepted Jesus into your life. Have fun in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathCometh
    Most Indians are now Christians. If it was'nt for religion the indians would still be running around naked eating eachother. I am sorry if you have not accepted Jesus into your life. Have fun in hell.
    Most Indians are not christian, sorry to tell ya. Prior to colonization my Nation was not running around naked and we did not partake in ritualistic canabalism (like the christians are still doing). Some Nations did partake in canabalism but it had more to do with honoring a strong enemy than an afternoon snack. Don't be sorry that I have not accepted Jesus, my life is fine without christianity. Sounds to me like you need a good heaping teaspoon of Jesus though.

Exiled from AO
    Quote Originally Posted by Skygirl
    Most Indians are not christian, sorry to tell ya. Prior to colonization my Nation was not running around naked and we did not partake in ritualistic canabalism (like the christians are still doing). Some Nations did partake in canabalism but it had more to do with honoring a strong enemy than an afternoon snack. Don't be sorry that I have not accepted Jesus, my life is fine without christianity. Sounds to me like you need a good heaping teaspoon of Jesus though.
    I have accepted Jesus as my savior thank you. I am simply trying to help. What Christians practice canabalism? You should give up your savage ways, your pagan rituals, and your false gods and go to heaven with the rest of us. The sun is not a god sorry.

I have accepted Jesus as my savior thank you. I am simply trying to help.
    Interesting...

What Christians practice canabalism?
    It's called the Eucharist. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with it, however when one partakes in the Eucharist, they are taking part in ritualistic cannabalism. The bread and wine is symbolic of the blood and body of Christ. Perhaps I shoukd have written symbolic cannabalism, that would be more correct.

You should give up your savage ways, your pagan rituals, and your false gods and go to heaven with the rest of us. The sun is not a god sorry.
    I am not your average savage. I know the sun isn't a god. The sun is female silly, though she is not considered a goddess. Don't want to go to heaven thank you very much.

I am so against what DeathCmoth is doing but do not bad mouth the Eucharist. Honestly....its not cannablilism. It is a symbol of taking Jesus pureness in.

However...DeathCometh...your an idiot. Think about what you say and before you think its funny in your own mind. Also people who are not christain will go to heaven if they have a good life. Your not God!

Quote Originally Posted by bbbv2.0
    I am so against what DeathCmoth is doing but do not bad mouth the Eucharist. Honestly....its not cannablilism. It is a symbol of taking Jesus pureness in.
    bbb, I wasn't bad mouthing the Eucharist. I stated that I didn't think there was anything wrong with it, and I don't think there is anything wrong with it. But the symbolism is there.

However...DeathCometh...your an idiot. Think about what you say and before you think its funny in your own mind. Also people who are not christain will go to heaven if they have a good life. Your not God!
    I think the youngin just needs to re-read the gospels that he claims to adhere to bbb. Aside from people who are not christian getting into heaven, the bible also makes mention that not all people who claim christian faith will make it there. I don't think he was trying to be funny either.
    Last edited by Skygirl; Apr 29th, 2005 at 4:50 PM. Reason: 'c' key is stuck, corrected my boo-boos

I am not mad..I know..

I read your first sentence on your post skygirl to the Eucharist. Saying how you dont think its wrong but you compared it to canabilism. I took that a little personally when you compare that to canabilism or even symbolic cana. Plus I have never said all Christains go to heaven.

That is anti semetic to all religions and retarted. I beleive strictly if you live a good life and your a good person you will go to eternal life. In my beleifs it is God and Jesus who you will see at the end. But others beleive differently and that I respect them and so does God.

Exiled from AO
    I am not mad..I know..

I read your first sentence on your post skygirl to the Eucharist. Saying how you dont think its wrong but you compared it to canabilism. I took that a little personally when you compare that to canabilism or even symbolic cana. Plus I have never said all Christains go to heaven.

That is anti semetic to all religions and retarted. I beleive strictly if you live a good life and your a good person you will go to eternal life. In my beleifs it is God and Jesus who you will see at the end. But others beleive differently and that I respect them and so does God.
    Sorry but if you do not accept Jesus as your personal savior you will not go to heaven. Thats the short of it. If i offend anyone its only because I am trying to weed out the serpents.

That so against what the bible says. The bible says to respect others beleifs!

You my friend should stop being anti semetic and you should learn to read the bible instead of hearing whatever your child raping priest says.

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member dcookcan's Avatar
    That so against what the bible says. The bible says to respect others beleifs!
    Where does the bible say that?

That is anti semetic to all religions and retarted.
    Semetic refers to race (like blacks or indians), only it is refering to people from the middle east - Jews and Arabs. Anti semetism has nothing to do with catholocism, hinduism, budism, or any other religion.

(Satan hates females)
    WTF? And here I thought Satan hated everyone. heh
    "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe — I believe what I believe is right." - George W Bush

This thread is probably the stupidest thread I have read to date, and that is quite an accomplishment seeing as I frequent the "conspiracy theories" section.

Dcoockan...the bible does say that. Or at least my sunday schooll teacher says that. Also it is against all religions. I am a catholic but still think people are going to hell because they are not catholic.

Dcoockan...the bible does say that. Or at least my sunday schooll teacher says that. Also it is against all religions. I am a catholic but still think people are going to hell because they are not catholic.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me BBB, now why don't you pick up the book and read it for yourself instead of relying on someone else to tell you what it says and hence, what to believe.

Well she has read verses from the bible stating that.

Hey if you want to go join that sexist and rascist and is ignorant of other religions that by all means go over there.

Hey if you want to go join that sexist and rascist and is ignorant of other religions that by all means go over there.
    I would like to respond to this, but I haven't got the slightest clue what you are trying to say.

Ugh.....

Listen... that guy is a racist and sexist. If you wish to protect him and back him up then by all means go ahead and do so.

Ugh.....

Listen... that guy is a racist and sexist. If you wish to protect him and back him up then by all means go ahead and do so.
    I have to assume you are refering to deathcometh. If so, yep, he seems to be a bonehead/dumbass, 15/16 years old. He needs to grow and mature.

My comments have been directed solely at you, without any reference to the bonehead/dumbass.

Savage
    Wait....I just got a call from the Devil and he said he is infesting message boards, but he wasn't Jewish.

John Parker

Babylon means confusion

Umm...so? Honestly...I dont think Satan will use people to ruin message boards online. He probably doesnt even know what the internet is?

Are you my sunday school teacher? Mrs. WIlliams?
    The internet
    is the new Tower of Babylon--and Satan lucifier (the Devil) is King of Babylon, which is just one of many titles held by that Great red "lightning" Dragon and Serpent of old (from the garden) Mr. Death, that Angel of Death.

Babylon means: "confusion"

And the Adversary-the "little Horn" Satan lucifer is the King of Confusion
    which is Darkness

---

The Love of God,
    is the beginning to (free) common-sense intuition wisdom
    and knowledge, for all those things flow from God

You see,
    Another name for Jesus Christ is: "Truth"
    God's salvation "Jesus" is the Light of Truth.

---

---

---

For some reason?
    I believe that the Sun over-head is hardly bigger than a mans head

Thread Information