Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Four Blood Moons: Coming to a Galaxy Near You

  1. #1
    הלראות Contributor Beatnik Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Between a Bullet and a Target
    Posts
    5,452

    Four Blood Moons: Coming to a Galaxy Near You

    Disable These Ads!
    Things have been a bit "dead" here since 2012...
    However, I think that's reversible. So allow me to weigh in on the (post-2012) controversy of our time:

    A recent book by a pastor named Mark Biltz has sparked some interest in the phenomenon of "blood moons." A blood moon is a total lunar eclipse. These lunar eclipses are common enough, but four of them in a row is an allegedly rare occurrence. But according to Biltz, what is even rarer is the fact that these total lunar eclipses are going to fall on Pesach/Passover 2014 and 2015 as well as Sukkot for 2014 and 2015, and with a solar eclipse on March 20th, 2015.



    According to Blitz, and the above pastor (John Hagee, who has also written a book on the subject), every time the "four blood moons" have happened, in the way that they are supposed to happen in 2014 and 2015, there was a major event in history--specifically, a major event for the Jewish people.


    This is at least as interesting as the 2012 hype, and as it piqued my interest, I decided to look into it.

    According to NASA, the data checks out. There will be total lunar eclipses on 4/15/2014, 10/08/2014, 4/04/2015, and 9/28/2015. And yes, there is going to be a solar eclipse directly between these lunar eclipses, on 3/20/2015.

    What about the Jewish calendar dates? Passover begins around sundown on April 14, which means that the first total lunar eclipse is right on this year's Passover. It's a similar story with this year's Sukkot, and Jewish holiday dates for next year are similarly accurate.
    The relevance of the solar eclipse here is interesting, because it is going to fall on Adar 29/Nisan 1. Technically, March 20 means it's going to fall on Adar 29, but given the Jewish/Hebrew tradition of "a new day begins at sundown," I get his point. If it is later in the day on March 20, it will be Nisan 1.

    The relevance of Nisan 1 is somewhat disputed. It is when the universe was created, according to some--however, others state the universe was created in the month of Tishrei. According to Kabbalah, the universe's embryonic creation was in "Tishrei" and came into a more physical existence in "Nisan." Either way, nearly everyone agrees that it's the day when the three major patriarchs (Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) died.

    But Nisan is still an important time to Jews, for about two reasons: The Jews were freed from Egypt in Nisan (15), and they were also kicked out of Spain in Nisan (3). Although only one of those events is celebrated today, it still makes for a noteworthy time of "upheaval" in Jewish history.

    Thoughts on this?
    Poetry is superior to history -Aristotle
    True time is four dimensional -Heidegger
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players -Shakespeare

  2. #2
    Survivalist! Baruch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Gan Eden
    Posts
    2,821
    As long as the Gentiles aren't planning something for Tisha B'Av … it isn't nature, but the fact that Jews are nervous on certain dates in the Jewish calendar, that Gentiles exploit … but Jews are so secular now, will that even work any more?
    שׁלוֹם

  3. #3
    Queen of Blades Global Moderator Diamond Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Occupied Territory
    Posts
    3,736
    Heya Beatnik! Things were dying off well before 2012 from what I've found with most all active posting dead by the summer of 2012. Hopefully with yours and other members input we can bring things current and swing it around. TC and I are working on rule revisions and I've asked in another thread for suggestions of reworking the topics.

    This gentile doesn't exploit anything except days you don't do anything on. Some of our holidays occur at similar times of year, such as the new year. There's someone playing Warcraft I've known for years and we used to hold an annual "Heathen Raid" on Christmas day for those of us not celebrating the typical holiday. He called himself the "HJIC" for head jew in charge.

    Do these eclipses indicate something bad or just something major?

    Eclipses are awesome.
    "Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts." Bernard Baruch

  4. #4
    Prepared survivor Seasoned Member dcookcan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Saskatoon
    Age
    45
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by Baruch View Post
    As long as the Gentiles aren't planning something for Tisha B'Av … it isn't nature, but the fact that Jews are nervous on certain dates in the Jewish calendar, that Gentiles exploit … but Jews are so secular now, will that even work any more?
    Goyim can't manipulate the signs in the heavens.

    I've been waiting for this year for several years. Isn't it interesting that John Hagee has latched onto this information that someone else discovered and then wrote his own book on the matter - as if he was some kind of expert.
    When a man lies, he murders a part of the world. Cliff Burton

  5. #5
    הלראות Contributor Beatnik Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Between a Bullet and a Target
    Posts
    5,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Baruch View Post
    … it isn't nature, but the fact that Jews are nervous on certain dates in the Jewish calendar, that Gentiles exploit
    I disagree, but same difference.
    So do you think the Muslims will invade?

    … but Jews are so secular now, will that even work any more?
    Well, if your previous statement means anything, then it doesn't matter if the receiving end is secular.

    I'm a secularist, but if someone tries to kill me on October 4 this year because they think it is a more auspicious time to do so, then obviously my secularism had nothing to do with it.
    As far as Nisan goes, it's an interesting thought indeed that maybe that date was chosen to expel the Jews, given that period's association with Egypt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dragon View Post
    Heya Beatnik! Things were dying off well before 2012 from what I've found with most all active posting dead by the summer of 2012. Hopefully with yours and other members input we can bring things current and swing it around. TC and I are working on rule revisions and I've asked in another thread for suggestions of reworking the topics.
    Well hey!
    If I may put my two cents to the problem, I think what made the place a bit less appealing is the lack of eccentricity and divergence in opinion. It's now entirely too neo-liberal, with no more evangelicals, gays, homophobes (okay, maybe I don't really miss them so much), conservatives, communists, etc... And of course, our united pessimism and belief in "To-Hell-in-a-Handbasket-ism."

    Do these eclipses indicate something bad or just something major?
    I think it just means that something extremely major is supposed to happen from April 2014 to late September 2015.

    According to Rabbi Dr. Hillel ben David (who is responsible for much of this, although he didn't gain the widespread recognition), the year 5776 is a year of "jubilee" (Yovel)... Which means that all indentured servants go free. This would begin on Sept. 14, 2015. It is an important time.

    The connotation here is that it will be a test of some sort. The last two times that four blood moons fell on Jewish festivals, it happened within the periods of 1948-49 and 1967-68. Dr. Hillel made a chart of eclipses from 1873-2043, and so within that time of 170 years, there were the previous two events as well as the upcoming one in 2014-2015. There were four blood moons in 1884-1885, but Israel didn't exist then. However, this was during the First Aliyah to Israel, when Russian Jews were fleeing pogroms. In 1885, there was a major split and the beginning of the Jewish Conservative movement. The Jewish Conservative movement was less theological inclined and instead sought to actualize the goals put forward by Herzl by creating a secular state where Jews could live and not be hunted. So 1885 was still a major event.

    It could prove to be something positive, but if we recall the events of 1948 and 1967, this may not necessarily be the case. The Jewish successes of that time were due largely to luck, in many ways... Dare I say the outcomes were miracles, which is something the BBC of the time noted in reference to the outcome of 1948.

    In 1948, a great deal of things just seemed to go "right" (despite the fact that 1% of the Jewish population died... Which is the equivalent of 3 million Americans dying in a nine month war). The Bedouins formed a brigade to help fight for the Jews, various anti-Islamic Arabs assisted, there was the Mahal... the Jews themselves didn't have enough guns so they were ordered to march regardless and pick up the guns of those that died along the way.

    If there's any weight to any of these celestial hypotheses, I will remain a skeptic in whether it will be good or not.

    On the meaning of "moons" and "red," this rabbi states the following:
    (Source):

    The moon is associated with the children of Israel. Like the moon, the fortunes of Israel wax and wane; sometimes there will be darkness and sometimes Israel will shine bright.

    Just as the moon reflects the light of the sun, so too are the Jewish people meant to reflect the light of HaShem. The idea of being a “light to nations” is really that of being a reflector to the nations. In other words, it is the Jewish nation’s role to reflect the light of Torah to every last corner on earth, and to not fulfill this function is to “eclipse” the world and leave it in darkness and chaos. This will result in periods of historical darkness, and usually worse: Terrible anti-Semitism.

    Just as the moon waxes and wanes, so too does Israel go through stages of light and darkness with the constant knowledge that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

    Our Sages[44] associate the moon’s periodic rebirth with the ultimate renewal the Jewish people will experience in the Era of the Redemption for the Jews “calculate their calendar according to the moon and resemble the moon”.[45] Just as the moon wanes and becomes concealed, for a certain time the Jewish people must endure the darkness of exile. The shining of the moon anew each month, however, reassures us of the coming of the ultimate rebirth, the redemption.

    Thus the moon = Israel. An eclipse of the moon results when Israel is not being a light to the Gentiles.

    Yeshayahu (Isaiah 49:6 yea, he saith, It is too light a thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.


    The Color Red:

    Now that we understand the symbol of the moon, let’s look at the meaning of the red color of an eclipsed moon. The red color that is often associated with a total lunar eclipse also has a meaning that can help us glean some insights into the meaning of a total lunar eclipse.

    The color red comes from the Hebrew word אדום - adom. The Hebrew word Adama -אדמה (ground, soil, earth, land) derives from adom. This alludes to its original meaning the “red arable ground”. Adam is also connected to adom because he was a red color. From adom, we also get such words as odem אודם - lipstick, maadim מאדים - Mars (the red planet) and the nation of Edom.

    Red typifies war, murder, and blood-thirstiness.

    The Torah’s first use of the word Edom sets the word in the context of two brothers mourning the death of Avraham Avinu. One has just returned from a day of raping and murder, the other has spent the day mourning and preparing the traditional mourner’s meal of lentils. Both events center on the color red. Edom is shedding blood whilst Yaaqov is cooking red lentils. This is an important understanding.
    So, to answer your question, and according to this, there will be a major war sometime this year or next year... I can't comment on its specifics, but given the current situation, it might have something to do with Syria, Iran, and perhaps Russia.

    Recently, Israel intercepted rockets destined to Gaza from 'human-rights activist' Syria:


    I don't know what will happen in Syria from 2014-2015, but I suspect that as the Assad regime is destabilized, he will destabilize the entire region in some sort of final attempt at something. This rabbi I mentioned seems to think that it will be some sort of judgement of God on Israel.

    On the significance of the "Jubilee" year:

    The Jubilee year is an ancient concept, and happens roughly every 50 years. As before stated, it concerns a freedom from slavery. It is where we get the word "Jubilation" in English... And, interestingly, where Spanish gets its word for "retirement"--La Jubilación.

    Anyway, there was a Jubilee year in 1917, in 1967, and another in about 2016-2017.

    In 1917, the Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Empire was underway, which led to the Ottomans loss of control over the region. There was also the British "Sinai and Palestine" campaign, against the Ottomans. This event lead directly to the secession of Syria from the Ottomans (which was then divided into Syria, Lebanon, and Transjordan, further divided into an Arab sector and a Jewish sector). It is also when the Balfour Declaration was ratified. So 1917 was particularly auspicious.
    In 1967, Israel regained control of Jerusalem--which had had a majority population of Jews there since the earliest Ottoman censuses. 2016 is again a Jubilee year, but the significance of this one is not certain.


    (Interesting fact: The Jubilee year before 1917 was 1867... 1867 was the last year in which a slave ship landed in the Americas [in Cuba]. After that, slavery was officially on the way out. The slave trade ended in 1867, a year of Jubilee).

    However, one prophecy that has proved particularly accurate is this one, by Judah ben Samuel (a man who lived from 1140-1217), as translated by Ludwig Schneider:

    Judah Ben Samuel[78] published the results of his biblical calculations (Gematria) and astrological observations and summarized as follows: “When the Ottomans (Turks) – who were already a power to be reckoned with on the Bosporus in the time of Judah Ben Samuel – conquer Jerusalem they will rule over Jerusalem for eight jubilees. Afterwards Jerusalem will become no-man’s land for one jubilee, and then in the ninth jubilee it will once again come back into the possession of the Jewish nation – which would signify the beginning of the Messianic end time.”

    One jubilee is 50 years (Leviticus 25). It is the 50th year after seven times seven years, the year in which each person should regain ownership of his or her land. Ben Samuel’s calculations were purely theoretical; there was absolutely no sign at that time of their being fulfilled. He himself was not able to experience their fulfillment, for it was only 300 years after his death that the first of his predictions were to come true.

    The Mamluks, who had been reigning in Jerusalem since 1250, were conquered in 1517 by the Ottoman Turks. They remained for eight jubilees (8 x 50 = 400 years), that is to say they were in Jerusalem for 400 years. Exactly 400 years later, in 1917, the Ottoman Turks were conquered by the British. The League of Nations conferred the Mandate for the Holy Land and Jerusalem to the British. Thus, from 1917, under international law, Jerusalem was no-man’s land.

    Then, when Israel captured Jerusalem in the Six Day War of 1967, exactly one jubilee (50 years) after 1917, Jerusalem reverted to Jewish-Israeli ownership once again. Thereby, according to the prophecies of Judah Ben Samuel, the Messianic End Times began.

    To recap the predictions: In AD 1217 this scholarly and pious rabbi prophesied that the Ottoman Turks would rule over the holy city of Jerusalem for eight Jubilees. Now, keep in mind, he made this prediction 300 years before the Ottoman Turks seized control of Jerusalem in 1517. If indeed 1217 and 1517 were jubilee years as Judah Ben Samuel believed, then his prophecy was exactly right, because exactly 400 years after the Turks took control of Jerusalem they were driven out of the city and the holy land in 1917 by the Allied forces under the command of General George Allenby – on Hanukkah, by the way.

    The rabbi also prophesied that during the ninth Jubilee Jerusalem would be a “no-man’s land.” This is exactly what happened from 1917 to 1967, due to the fact that the Holy Land was placed under British Mandate in 1917 by the League of Nations and literally “belonged” to no nation.
    All I will say is that, thus far, Judah ben Samuel proved surprisingly correct. It seems to be the case, however, that all of this is interpreted by some rabbis as the start of the coming of "Ha'Moshiach" in 2016.

    Whether you agree or not (I certainly have my reservations) it's interesting nonetheless. It is far more intriguing, in my opinion, than the 2012 apocalypse.


    Eclipses are awesome.
    Lunar eclipses are, allegedly, not a very good omen for Jews. Solar eclipses, however, are considered to be very positive. The fact that there is a solar eclipse to mark Nisan 1, of 2015, could perhaps represent some sort of new beginning that won't be entirely bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by dcookcan View Post
    I've been waiting for this year for several years. Isn't it interesting that John Hagee has latched onto this information that someone else discovered and then wrote his own book on the matter - as if he was some kind of expert.
    Capitalizing off of the work of others, essentially...
    Last edited by Beatnik Bob; Mar 6th, 2014 at 9:04 PM.
    Poetry is superior to history -Aristotle
    True time is four dimensional -Heidegger
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players -Shakespeare

  6. #6
    הלראות Contributor Beatnik Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Between a Bullet and a Target
    Posts
    5,452
    Either way, things will turn out as they may. Life Happens.


    (Israeli singer, Ester Rada).
    Poetry is superior to history -Aristotle
    True time is four dimensional -Heidegger
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players -Shakespeare

  7. #7
    Karma caster Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Baruch View Post
    As long as the Gentiles aren't planning something for Tisha B'Av … it isn't nature, but the fact that Jews are nervous on certain dates in the Jewish calendar, that Gentiles exploit … but Jews are so secular now, will that even work any more?

    Second Christ.thrid Christ. Why are you waiting for. Why not just focus on being awesome so that when the time comes you are allReady ,


    ready....


    So said the pagan Jew me
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

  8. #8
    One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Posts
    7,666
    There would be a significant difference from 1948- at least it wont be refugees from Europe stepping off the boat from Europe and picking up a gun to face the Arab resistance.

  9. #9
    Survivalist! Baruch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Gan Eden
    Posts
    2,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch View Post
    Second Christ.thrid Christ. Why are you waiting for. Why not just focus on being awesome so that when the time comes you are allReady ,

    ready....

    So said the pagan Jew me
    You know it, I know it … and most Jews aren't waiting for anything anymore … even modern Israel is a bust … Messiahs are more for Christians and Muslims. But when Kalki comes (Hindu apocalypse), watch out!

    Beatnik - thanks for sharing so much research. There are odd things in this world. Synchronicity. Like that music video with the Hindu drum scene … I consider mikvahs and kabbalah to be Indian imports ultimately, via Babylon. But isn't a solar eclipse anti-Egyptian … since Sin obscures Ra, or Seth obscures Osiris, or is that part of the Jesus myth who is Baal-Osiris?
    שׁלוֹם

  10. #10
    Queen of Blades Global Moderator Diamond Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Occupied Territory
    Posts
    3,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatnik Bob View Post
    Well hey!
    If I may put my two cents to the problem, I think what made the place a bit less appealing is the lack of eccentricity and divergence in opinion. It's now entirely too neo-liberal, with no more evangelicals, gays, homophobes (okay, maybe I don't really miss them so much), conservatives, communists, etc... And of course, our united pessimism and belief in "To-Hell-in-a-Handbasket-ism."
    I definitely agree with the lack of diversity and there has been some discussion on ways to bring it back. Most of the "goodbye" threads pretty much stated the same thing along with lack of intellect and all the hate. Of the few people who came back to comment it's been critical barbs contributing to the problems they complain about then disappearing again instead of actually participating and contributing in the manner they complain is lacking. Anyway, there are two threads(one for general comments and one regarding rule changes) up for discussion of this in the appropriate section to do so but there's been a lack of topical discussion about them which is part of the larger problem. That's why I invited you to post comments there.

    I never put much validity in the "the world is going to end on..." predictions and such after the first time I was disappointed it didn't happen. Years ago I posted on AO that I was going to do the same thing all the currently existing Mayans were going to do when their calendar ran out...I was going to buy another calendar. It was like the majority of the world completely ignored that they still exist and "forgot" that they know their own history better than anyone else does. However, we still have super volcanoes, tsunamis, earthquakes, nuclear weaponry and whacky governments that feed the armageddon machine so it's not lack of "the end" scenarios as there are still plenty to go around. We've only lost one(2012)! Who knows, this thread might even be about one as it covers the religious angle!

    Thank you for the explanation on this. That was a lot of information!
    "Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts." Bernard Baruch

  11. #11
    הלראות Contributor Beatnik Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Between a Bullet and a Target
    Posts
    5,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch View Post
    ...
    http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/p/e...l#.Uxo2bl7QI8s

    You'll enjoy that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baruch View Post
    You know it, I know it … and most Jews aren't waiting for anything anymore … even modern Israel is a bust … Messiahs are more for Christians and Muslims. But when Kalki comes (Hindu apocalypse), watch out!

    Beatnik - thanks for sharing so much research. There are odd things in this world. Synchronicity. Like that music video with the Hindu drum scene … I consider mikvahs and kabbalah to be Indian imports ultimately, via Babylon. But isn't a solar eclipse anti-Egyptian … since Sin obscures Ra, or Seth obscures Osiris, or is that part of the Jesus myth who is Baal-Osiris?
    "In Israel, in order to be a realist you must believe in miracles" -Ben Gurion

    Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    There would be a significant difference from 1948- at least it wont be refugees from Europe stepping off the boat from Europe and picking up a gun to face the Arab resistance.
    Well, many of the Arabs assisted the Jews. Such as the Bedouins who helped in the Independence war (and today about 15% of them volunteer for the IDF) and Arabs in Abu Gosh. Druze are also required to serve in the IDF alongside the Jews... They know they would be slaughtered as heretics by the Islamists if they gained power over the secular Jewish state.
    Christian Arab leaders frequently call for Christian Arabs to join the IDF and fight for the group that protects their right to vote, have free speech, and for their women to not be the property of men.

    So the Jews had some key allies at the time... And "Arab" is just too much of an inaccurate simplification of it... They've just often been outnumbered and outgunned and outspent, but not without Arab assistance at times.

    The media likes to paint a dichotomy of "Jew vs. Arab" because that's what sells papers in the West. The media likes to agitate for profit... Something they did with the Zimmerman trial as well. The media unfairly represents blacks, and it also simultaneously tries to set other groups against each other. My disillusionment with the media has led me to label it as simply anti-human.

    ...

    Anyway, in terms of this specific "eclipse" prophecy, the war in 1948 was never like that. There were already Jews from Safed to Tel Aviv to Jerusalem to the Negev. The area was divided into portions based on demographic majorities. Jews were given lands in which they were the majority (such as nearly the entire Negev... The only non-Jews were Bedouins). Muslims were an overall majority, but they were localized in the West Bank... They were not the majority in the lands which became apart of the partition for Jews (something conveniently overlooked).

    Jews were content with this, and they were also content with Arabs living in Jewish areas; but Islamists were not... So they invaded in massive force without expecting to lose (nor should they have, realistically).

    Another thing conveniently overlooked is that when more Jews started to arrive in the 19th century (even before the first Aliyah) they set up businesses and attracted Arab immigrants from elsewhere in the Ottoman Empire...

    So back to the eclipse, it will probably be a war of some sort, but I agree it won't be like the six day war just as that was not alike to the 1948 war.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dragon View Post
    I definitely agree with the lack of diversity and there has been some discussion on ways to bring it back. Most of the "goodbye" threads pretty much stated the same thing along with lack of intellect and all the hate. Of the few people who came back to comment it's been critical barbs contributing to the problems they complain about then disappearing again instead of actually participating and contributing in the manner they complain is lacking. Anyway, there are two threads(one for general comments and one regarding rule changes) up for discussion of this in the appropriate section to do so but there's been a lack of topical discussion about them which is part of the larger problem. That's why I invited you to post comments there.
    The problem is that there were a lot of infractions, but they never meant anything.
    Poetry is superior to history -Aristotle
    True time is four dimensional -Heidegger
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players -Shakespeare

  12. #12
    Survivalist! Baruch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Gan Eden
    Posts
    2,821
    If the Ottoman's hadn't been so regressive since their imperial back-foot movement started before Vienna in the 1680s … they might have continued to be a progressive force, as they had during the prior 400 years, including inviting in the Sephardim after 1500 (like Prussia invited in the Huguenots after 1700). The Young Turks 100 years ago were a breaking point for every ethnic minority in their Empire … ethnic cleansing is a bad idea … just see what it did to Spain ;-) So yes, there was a large 5th column in the Ottoman Empire already, which the Europeans and Jewish Bund (atheist socialists) could exploit. But then, had the American South been progressive, President Lincoln would have lost his war. At least at times, I am able to escape Western blinkers … everyone has been advancing at some time in their history or there would have been no regime in place. Didn't the 20th century disprove European chauvinism permanently? I shudder to think that the US might learn humility in this new century.
    שׁלוֹם

  13. #13
    Leader of the bomb shelter Seasoned Member Darwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    890
    It is what it is . The Jews will rejoius. America will










    America will rejoice. We have our plowshares....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a08OY9tOGiE

  14. #14
    Leader of the bomb shelter Seasoned Member Darwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    890

  15. #15
    Survivalist! Kiehlroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Centripetal
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,739
    Glad to see ya back Bob! I've been missing having someone around to say 'Bob' too...

    Did ye all hear about that weird diamond they found underground?



    Rare Diamond Reveals Earth's Interior is All Wet

    A battered diamond that survived a trip from "hell" confirms a long-held theory: Earth's mantle holds an ocean's worth of water.

    "It's actually the confirmation that there is a very, very large amount of water that's trapped in a really distinct layer in the deep Earth," said Graham Pearson, lead study author and a geochemist at the University of Alberta in Canada. The findings were published today (March 12) in the journal Nature.
    http://news.yahoo.com/rare-diamond-r...181429521.html

    I don't know how this ties in to the Four Blood Moons just yet but you can bet that 'I'm on it'!!!
    http://remyvanruiten.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/logo1.jpg

    "...some parts of his work are half-finished, while other parts make a strange medley."...;)...

  16. #16
    One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Posts
    7,666
    Ha, at least we know where God hid the water after the flood

  17. #17
    הלראות Contributor Beatnik Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Between a Bullet and a Target
    Posts
    5,452
    As predicted.
    All of the bombs being smuggled into Gaza from Syria and Iran obviously could not be stopped. The war in Gaza is pretty much a "Manchurian" war.

    Anyway, I remembered this thread and thought I should give an update:
    I think Israel is going to make some sort of concession to Hamas by October (although I don't think the concession will solve anything... If you recall, Israel gave Gaza away in 2005 because they wanted peace, and that didn't work). Fighting may flare up but it will wear down. However, because the fighting is actually just a proxy war of Iran and Syria... It can never end indefinitely. If peace is forced on Gaza and they are forced to abide by a ceasefire, and if they somehow then decide to accept a state (Israel has offered them a Palestinian state at least three times now, but they've refused... Because they don't want to share Jerusalem, among other things), then Iran and Syria will devise new measures to continue the attack.
    Of particular note, in the context of this prophecy, is the movement of ISIS in Iraq... ISIS is literally reclaiming Assyria's old empire... (which is relevant if you know anything about Psalm 83).

    It's going to be a pretty bloody affair by October 2015... I doubt this is going to be relegated to Gaza.
    A recent EU politician has said Europeans should arm Hamas. The Hungarian ambassador to Italy has called Jews "satanic" amid an upswing of anti-semitism in Europe, which isn't in the least relegated to Jobbik or Golden Dawn.

    I did not previously take passages like Zechariah 12:3 too seriously, but I guess we'll see... In accordance with Rabbi Judah ben Samuel's prediction (which has proved correct thus far), and in the event that more nations end up rising up against Israel, there would, according to Samuel, be a messianic end-time in the works beginning after October 2015.
    I'll check back in around October I think. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a bit of a winter lull in activity anyway between 10/2014 and 4/2015. But we will see, because ISIS will probably still be active during that time.
    Poetry is superior to history -Aristotle
    True time is four dimensional -Heidegger
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players -Shakespeare

  18. #18
    Survivalist! Baruch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Gan Eden
    Posts
    2,821
    Anti-Judaism didn't start in 1933, and didn't end in 1945. So we can expect further attempts at genocide … though anti-Semitism has now been graciously extended to Arabs and Persians. By Manchurian War … do you mean Japan's take over of Manchuria in the 1930s, or their subsequent attempt to invade Siberia?
    שׁלוֹם

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Site Meter