Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Catholic Answers! No question 2 hard!

Disable These Ads!
    [QUOTE=Jake99;211501]rdhdangel, Post #262 was on target.

No gambling means no Vegas night at the church.

. The priesthood attracts homosexuals because celibacy is considered a godly thing which it is not and they can remain in seclusion while they sleep with other priests and be worshipped in thier pretty dresses and jeweled hats once a week.

Here are a few quote from the bible that says celebacy is good.
    1 Corinthians 7:7-9 (New International Version)

7I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.
    8Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am. 9But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

1 Corinthians 7:32-33 (New International Version)

32I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord's affairs—how he can please the Lord. 33But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his wife—

This is stated a man taken to live a life for just God is better to be not married.

Jake, I find your last post absulutly the opposite of what I think someone of your status should representing.

Ok Jake, not answering my posts again. I want to see your answer to this.

Sorry I have been doing other things and if I ever failed to answer a question it was not intentional, I speak in many places here and elsewhere and I have served god all day everyday since I was a boy.

Scientists, inventors, doctors and the preachers who keep the faith in christ alive do the lords work. The people I call the meek are the ones who do the lords work but those who wage wars and create waste and environmental destruction are not worthy to walk in my world. I dont need preachers I want to speak for myself so that humans will understand what they read in the bible. Only the messiah is the truth and the way the bible is just a mystery mankind cannot solve without me. If you knew what Jesus actually said and meant than the world would never be at war with weapons of mass destruction in their hands. Wars over land cannot happen in the government of christ because it is mathematically and systematically impossible.

I do not say that only an unmarried person can serve the lord and I believe a person becomes whole through marriage. To serve the lord is to beat swords into plowshares and learn war no more not recite a book that was never meant to be memorized and recited as if it were the truth and the way.

Thread Information