Thread: 7 days left...

i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar

7 days left...

Disable These Ads!
    i know not everyone has got a job and (hopefully) a lot of people subscribe, but there's no minimum with paypal as to how much you can send.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

DIE! By my hand! Administrator MetalMilitia's Avatar

Thumbs up

No one likes to pay, I get it. As usual I'll deal with the bills. I have had 1 donation in the past month or so ; not hard to see who it is. ;)

We (the woman and I) are so tight for money right now it's ridiculous, but the first bill I would choose to pay is AO's since it's like my demented love child. We no has the health insurance, so a visit to the doc's office set us back a ways.

VPS hosting quite honestly sucks ; if you underspend and run out of bandwidth towards the end, you pay through the ass in extra charges to keep the site up. If you OVER do the package (which I'm guilty of) it's not like they credit you back for unused bandwidth at the end of the period. I just want to make sure it's up and running when it's all said and done. Not gonna beg, not gonna change anything ; but if you can help, that'd be awesome..
    Email : webmaster (-at-) armageddononline (-dot-) org or click here.

i can't believe that this is the response thus far. come on people, COUGH UP! ONLY ONE DAY TO GO! $5.00 isn't going to kill any of you.

DIE! By my hand! Administrator MetalMilitia's Avatar
    Thanks to those who contributed, sorry about the hour or so of downtime. Had to change the package a bit with the hosting company.

Should be even more zippy now! :)

-MM-
    Email : webmaster (-at-) armageddononline (-dot-) org or click here.

Karma caster Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    i can't believe that this is the response thus far. come on people, COUGH UP! ONLY ONE DAY TO GO! $5.00 isn't going to kill any of you.
    Your gonna have to give me a minute on that... my tuesdays have been tight of late.
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

save up for next time

### of all Things Nuclear Ningishiddza's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    What idiot would pay $5.00 to read the crap on here?
    This White House photograph is made available for publication by news organizations or personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.

the same idiot, i suppose, that appreciates this forum being here to read.

On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    Well I never use pay pal under any circumstances, for anything.

But while your on the topic of bitching about going over bandwith allowances..... do you ever ever consider pulling the trigger on anything that rambles ad infinitum at your expense?

For example. A Blogger - using your site, bumping their own thread for almost a year now?

1,456 posts and Lazarus is still dead.
    http://armageddononline.org/forums/threads/27714-Lazarus-Died-was-brought-BACK-TO-LIFE-by-Jesus-where-is-he-now/page59
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

Thread Information