Thread: Assume the Position.

Radioactive Serious Member

Assume the Position.

Disable These Ads!
    Let's see what is up there. Gay men are being subjected to anal probes.
    Do they really think that bothers them? Go Islam the understanding of the human condition is infalliable. Is it not?
    http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/l...n-cinema310712
    Now being from a "gay" source this should almost be like scripture to some, if not all, here.

Not all here, there are still a few normal's
    Blessings in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and now sits at the right hand of our God on high.

A confession of faith that the modern Evangelical movement can no longer make!

Traveler assumes there is a gay communist agenda propagated by demons and humans infested with demons to destroy Jesus and the church in America... What was that about being normal?
    Be Impeccable with Your Word
    Don't Take Anything Personally
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximumPain View Post
    Traveler assumes there is a gay communist agenda propagated by demons and humans infested with demons to destroy Jesus and the church in America... What was that about being normal?
    There is a satanic agenda. But it moves through many different faces and it is about seeking the eternal death of as many humans as it can.

It currently seems to have victory over a few humans on this forum. We shall see who ends up having victory and who becomes a victim.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Quote Originally Posted by Adstar View Post
    There is a satanic agenda. But it moves through many different faces and it is about seeking the eternal death of as many humans as it can.

It currently seems to have victory over a few humans on this forum. We shall see who ends up having victory and who becomes a victim.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days
    I give you high marks for actually standing behind your belief's. Now how can we tell if someone is demon infested? I assume all it takes is to disagree with your world view? Obviously anyone who doesn't worship EXACTLY as you do must be a demon.

Of course all of this makes God out to be a total asshole!!!! Allowing an evil entity to exist in a world God created and allowing it to cause such pain and suffering even pulling in souls for all eternity to be burned in a lake of fire for doing things like taking the lords name in vain or working on the sabbath, creating images.... (does that mean all Catholics are screwed? They seem to like those graven images?). I cant imagine a worse crime then working on the Sabbath which is actually supposed to be Saturday anyway but as they say the devil is in the details.
    Be Impeccable with Your Word
    Don't Take Anything Personally
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    [QUOTE]
    I, creating images.... (does that mean all Catholics are screwed? .
    Well no silly goose. Christians who worship their own images, those of their creation are good to go. No problemo.

A crucifix, a plate with Jesus face on your living room wall or a crust of bread with Escher ;ike optical illusions or virgin mary image in a pizza crust and ya saved! If ya can see it, bingo ure save. Its THAT simple.

At least the Koran is simple and stright forward and has one author.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member
    I give you high marks for actually standing behind your belief's. Now how can we tell if someone is demon infested? I assume all it takes is to disagree with your world view? Obviously anyone who doesn't worship EXACTLY as you do must be a demon.
    See here is an example of someone taking what is said and moving it to an extreme position in an attempt to portray the Other as unreasonable. Classic tactic.

Ok i never said all who do not believe as i do are demon possessed. If that where true then every single person in this forum apart from me would be demon possessed because i have had occasion to disagree with every poster in here on one point or another.

When i said "There is a satanic agenda. But it moves through "many different faces" i was not talking about human faces, If you read what i was replying to the poster said:

"Traveler assumes there is a gay communist agenda propagated by demons"

So the poster is talking about 2 faces the Gay movement and the Communist movement. My reply was stating that satan is working through a lot more faces (movements) then those two.

Also since i don't believe i have been given the gift of discernment as to what person is and what person is not demon possessed i do not know who is and who is not. So i do not assume a person is demon possessed because they do not believe exactly as i do. Or even worship as i do (what ever your definition of worship is)

Of course all of this makes God out to be a total asshole!!!! Allowing an evil entity to exist in a world God created and allowing it to cause such pain and suffering even pulling in souls for all eternity to be burned in a lake of fire for doing things like taking the lords name in vain or working on the sabbath, creating images....
    That evil entity whom we call satan does not force anyone to follow and agree with him. People chose to follow his way because they think his way is the best way. Also people are not condemned for sinning. If that where the case then every human being in this forum and in this world would be stuffed. The reason why some will be eternally stuffed is their rejection of the will of God not their inability to live up to the will of God. Once again people can make that free willed choice as to whom to agree with.

(does that mean all Catholics are screwed? They seem to like those graven images?).
    Well if they are true catholics and believe in the authority of the catholic church and all it's dogmas and they reject the Message of Jesus then yes they will be "screwed" as you say.

I cant imagine a worse crime then working on the Sabbath which is actually supposed to be Saturday anyway but as they say the devil is in the details.
    Well the Weekly Sabbath is from Friday sunset to Saturday sunset cause the biblical day starts at sundown. And yes there is a worse crime Rejecting the gift of the Atonement of the Messiah Jesus for ones eternal salvation.

All Praise The Ancient of Days

Thread Information