Thread: Do you want to start an off-grid community?

Dead Meat

Do you want to start an off-grid community?

Disable These Ads!
    Hi everyone,

I have an awesome opportunity some of you might be interested in:

Raw TV, the makers of the hit Discovery show Gold Rush, is searching for individuals to take part in an exciting new project.

Do you think you embody the spirit of the American pioneer? Are you fed up with the world you live in today and envisage another - better - way to live? Could you see yourself creating and leading a new community, outside the borders of society, built with the frontier grit of your forefathers? If you are passionate about your beliefs and want to share them, not only with those who join you but also with a TV audience, I would love to talk to you.

Whether this sounds like something you are planning immediately or is a long term dream, please email a brief description of your plans to casting@rawtelevision.co.uk.

Thanks!

Karma caster Contributor
    I don't know if this is spam or the opportunity of a life time..... I WOULD LOVE to do something like this. Lord knows their are more than enough barges to go seasteading. BUt seasteading might not make for an interesting show. I think I might Email
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member sweetvelocity's Avatar
    It really would be an experience of a lifetime and would love to try something like that. Or at least see it on TV.
    " Flags are bits of colored cloth that governments use first to shrink-wrap people's brains and then as ceremonial shrouds to bury the dead." Arundhati Roy

Karma caster Contributor
    I wrote them.
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member sweetvelocity's Avatar
    Great! I hope it is something you can get involved in.
    " Flags are bits of colored cloth that governments use first to shrink-wrap people's brains and then as ceremonial shrouds to bury the dead." Arundhati Roy

the same problems would exist because its a mentality thing.
    no one can run backwards nor run away from their personal issues.
    The Holy Spirit trains the Ekklesia in holiness and ofcourse the death to the self life.
    This training is concurrent to the faith training.
    So it's the "basic package" deal with over 7000 promises in the Bible that are for any Believer that will believe and receive.

Dead Meat
    If anyone has any questions, concerns, or is interested in speaking with us about this opportunity please reach out! We're still looking for people to join us: CASTING@RAW.CO.UK

Karma caster Contributor
    4 real yall should.... My experience was very positive , some AO messages and private emails were exchanged and things sounded to be moving in a positive direction ....only I thought I had the support of my family and that turned out not to be the case. So major bummer for me, as I could/can not participate at this time..(besides I got bigger personal fish to fry now considering things) . However Many of yall Know all sorts of survivalist ways and if you aint shy this here would be a chance to show the world ... could be an educational opportunity for the young....

At any rate I would encourage any of you to write them while you still have some time.

If your interested that is.... and if you don't have any pressing family issues to deal with LOL?...

Dead Meat
    Hey Anarch,
    Thanks so much for your post!! We are definitely still looking for people to join us, so if anyone is even remotely interested by this opportunity please send us an email to CASTING@RAW.CO.UK .

Dead Meat

Update!

Hi All,
    We just wanted to give you an update on our project. We have an awesome trailer to share with you previewing our project! Take a look, and if you are interested in joining us- please send us an email to CASTING@RAW.CO.UK. We are still looking for participants!

+ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Wd...s&feature=plcp" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Wd...s&feature=plcp"> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Wd...s&feature=plcp" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Thanks!
    Raw TV

Dead Meat
    Currently there is no any planning for it , but surely , i would like to be a part of such kind of best community as well.

Thread Information