Thread: If Obama wanted to be more like Reagan he should...

If Obama wanted to be more like Reagan he should...

Disable These Ads!

To be more like Reagan, Obama would have to make some
    really boneheaded decisions that get 250 Marines killed in one day.

Plus, he'd have to go to Germany and
    honor Hitler's SS corps of murderers.

Obama really wanted to be like Reagan, he'd have
    President Biden pardon his adnministration for their global crimes

Sorry but the GOP hold Reagan up as the Messiah and consider Obama the Anti Christ because he's black. So please Obama, be more like Reagan...
    http://www.bartcop.com/gop-war-on-hellhath.jpg
    Non Alcoholic Beer is like a Vibrator without batteries. Fills you up but without the buzz.

next to a volcano near a subduction zone fault line by the ocean.
    If Obama wanted to be more like Reagan he,d have to get Altzheimer's first, then he could get a Reaganesque start on hhis 2nd term.
    "The problem with the world is the intelligent are full of doubts while the stupid are full of confidence." - Bukowski

Obama could make Reagan look like a hard-core communist....and it wouldn't matter. Because, according to Mitt Romney's election campaign, the President's main problem is that he isn't Anglo-Saxon.

Romney's latest position -- foreign policy with Europe:

"We are part of an Anglo-Saxon heritage, and he [Romney] feels that the special relationship is special. The White House didn’t fully appreciate the shared history we have.
    ~ Romney campaign adviser

Via Salon.com ~

Our “Anglo-Saxon heritage”? Really?

On the eve of Romney’s visit to Old Europe, an adviser helpfully told the Telegraph that the presumptive GOP nominee (I always say “presumptive,” he’s so gaffe-tastic, anything could happen between here and Tampa) would make a better president than Barack Obama because:

"We are part of an Anglo-Saxon heritage, and he feels that the special relationship is special. The White House didn’t fully appreciate the shared history we have."

The adviser also shared that Romney is “better placed to understand the depth of ties between the two countries than Obama.

Yeah, he’s probably swiping at Obama’s alleged “Kenyan anti-colonial mind-set” there, la Newt Gingrich, referring to the president’s Kenyan father, whom he never knew. Basically the Romney folks are reminding us again that the president is, well, yes, black. It’s idiotically racist.

What about other Americans who obviously aren’t Anglo-Saxon? Latinos, Asians, Native Americans? Well, like African-Americans, they’re not a huge Romney demographic. So no problem there.

But I hope that Romney quote gets a lot of play among Irish Catholics. We are not Anglo-Saxon, as we were reminded when John F. Kennedy ran for president. Unfortunately, though, a lot of us forgot our roots and joined Romney’s Republican Party.

But the Irish aren’t alone: The American identity of most “white” immigrant groups — especially Jews, Italians, Eastern and Southern Europeans – was forged in opposition to the supposed Anglo-Saxon ideal. There are British people who don’t consider themselves Anglo-Saxon, either. That Romney adviser team is super-talented.

Article: http://www.salon.com/2012/07/25/our_...ritage_really/

And no surprise the righties run away from this topic. Almost as if the facts don't support what they believe in...
    http://www.bartcop.com/gop-war-on-hellhath.jpg
    Non Alcoholic Beer is like a Vibrator without batteries. Fills you up but without the buzz.

Obama just isn't very funny in front of a live microphone. He's not philosophically quoteable. Does he wanna be like Raygun?

When you're addicted to a teleprompter your mind 'checks out'... You become unfamiliar with your-own thought-progressional proclivities as you're speaking...

The upcoming debates will show the diff, providing Obama-aides don't orchestrate the questioning.. which they have every right to attempt to do. I don't want my guy being ambushed by Joe The Plumber isms.
    " Take Badlaw's body out to the gold-mine 'n toss it down a shaft. "

On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space

Obama would go into show businesss. Wait a minuite...he already has! But for sure, he's got nothing on Mitt. Mitt has much more Reganesse in him. God he is sooooooooooo the purfected Republican avatar.

Im still baffled how Regan the movie star ever got elected in the first place. Country really started sliding down hill fast after him. IMHO, JFK was the last really decent President.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post

Obama would go into show businesss. Wait a minuite...he already has! But for sure, he's got nothing on Mitt. Mitt has much more Reganesse in him. God he is sooooooooooo the purfected Republican avatar.

Im still baffled how Regan the movie star ever got elected in the first place. Country really started sliding down hill fast after him. IMHO, JFK was the last really decent President.
    I was totally against Reagan. We didn't need more pre-skinhead haircuts thuggin' around the White House again, after previously booting out Nixon and Ford.
    " Take Badlaw's body out to the gold-mine 'n toss it down a shaft. "

Thread Information