Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Real Front Lines

i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    Disable These Ads!
    well christ didn't worship the jewish god, so i don't know why respect for him should entail the embracement of such falsehoods.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    well christ didn't worship the jewish god, so i don't know why respect for him should entail such falsehoods.
    Shalom tahn1000, why don't you explain exactly WHO the "jewish god" is? Blessings in The Name, ABeginner.

the so-called "one god" that jews, christians and muslims pray to, who supposed created the world and everything on it. you know, the propaganda story.

the so-called "one god" that jews, christians and muslims pray to, who supposed created the world and everything on it. you know, the propaganda story.
    Shalom tahn1000, well then tell me a little about the "true god" that Christ worshiped. You say He didn't worship the "jewish god/one god," well which "god" did He worship? Blessings in The Name, ABeginner.

he didn't. jewism used terms like 'lord' and 'father' not in the literal sense but as titles to refer to a "greater authority". the jewish religious leader claimed their "greater authority" created the world and gave them authority over all humankind, which were meant to serve them (in other words they invented a propaganda story to validate their own "authority" to be as gods over others). christ did not acknowledge the "godhood" of the jewish religious leaders or their propaganda.

On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    Quote Originally Posted by ABeginner View Post
    Shalom tahn1000, there you go again trying to pretend to respect Him and His teachings. If you respected Him and His teachings, you would not be an atheist. Blessings in The Name, ABeginner.
    You people are so seriously challenged and mentally myopic. One can respect and admire the works of a writer, painter, musician, teacher, engineer, politician, or the qualities and values of a Native American Indian, Buddhist, Christian, or Australian Aboriginee. You name it, there are thousands of things and people one could admire and respect.

Which does not have to equate to wanting to be it, or one, themselves.

Your "IF YOU" respected ascertions are simplistically juvenille in thought and rationale.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

he didn't. jewism used terms like 'lord' and 'father' not in the literal sense but as titles to refer to a "greater authority". the jewish religious leader claimed their "greater authority" created the world and gave them authority over all humankind, which were meant to serve them (in other words they invented a propaganda story to validate their own "authority" to be as gods over others). christ did not acknowledge the "godhood" of the jewish religious leaders or their propaganda.
    Shalom tahn1000, you say you "respect the man, and his teachings". Well, one of His teachings is that you need to hear His "sayings" and DO THEM:

Luk 6:46-49
    (46) And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
    (47) Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
    (48) He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.
    (49) But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

What good does it do for you to claim to respect Him and His teachings, and NOT DO them? Now, another of His sayings is:

Joh 4:21-24
    (21) Yeshua saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
    (22) Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
    (23) But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.
    (24) Elohim is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

So, that's my point with you. If you are going to respect Him and His teachings, then you need to be doing what He says and believing what He teaches. He teaches that SALVATION if OF the JEWS, which you deny with a deaf and dumb spirit. And you also deny that Yeshua requires that Elohim be worshiped. Shame on your delusion. Blessings in The Name, ABeginner.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    You people are so seriously challenged and mentally myopic. One can respect and admire the works of a writer, painter, musician, teacher, engineer, politician, or the qualities and values of a Native American Indian, Buddhist, Christian, or Australian Aboriginee. You name it, there are thousands of things and people one could admire and respect.

Which does not have to equate to wanting to be it, or one, themselves.

Your "IF YOU" respected ascertions are simplistically juvenille in thought and rationale.
    Shalom Lillith, good to hear from you. You may want to look up and see what I just wrote to tahn. Blessings in The Name, ABeginner

Shalom Jake99, Yeshua said a lot of things I have never heard you say. He said His FOOD was "to do the will of Him that sent Me, and to finish His work," and He said that work He was to finish is "that ye believe on Him whom He hath sent." Now Jake, if Yeshua is FINISHING that work, why do you need to be brought into the picture? How are you going to help in us believing in the One whom He has sent? Do you know anything about the suffering, death, burial, and third day resurrection of the One whom He has sent? Blessings in The Name, ABeginner.
    I am the work of God and I have been demonstrating that for 57 years with miraculous works and facts that are undeniable. My work will be completed when mankind starts listening to and following me instead of themselves.

You could say that I have suffered and given way more than anyone else and was dead and buried before coming back to life and that would be a fact.

In the beginning I was with God and he was with me since I am the only person who has ever known God's ways and He has been workinhg through me. My wake is way more dramatic, rebellious and effective than the life of Jesus and I taught more people and fought more wars with my tongue and demonstrated more good works with my hands and mind than anyone else in all of time.

Shalom tahn1000, you say you "respect the man, and his teachings". Well, one of His teachings is that you need to hear His "sayings" and DO THEM:

Luk 6:46-49
    (46) And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
    (47) Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
    (48) He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.
    (49) But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

What good does it do for you to claim to respect Him and His teachings, and NOT DO them? Now, another of His sayings is:

Joh 4:21-24
    (21) Yeshua saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
    (22) Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
    (23) But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.
    (24) Elohim is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

So, that's my point with you. If you are going to respect Him and His teachings, then you need to be doing what He says and believing what He teaches. He teaches that SALVATION if OF the JEWS, which you deny with a deaf and dumb spirit. And you also deny that Yeshua requires that Elohim be worshiped. Shame on your delusion. Blessings in The Name, ABeginner.
    let's see how you lie...
    firstly the word "YESHUA" IS NEVER USED IN THE BIBLE - EVER - NOT ONCE. so whatever so-called scripture you are quoting is a fraud from the start.

but let's look again at john 4
    {4:21} Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
    {4:22} Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
    {4:23} But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
    {4:24} God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

so what has been said firstly, christ said that "ye worship ye know not what", christ was part of that society and he KNEW THAT THE COMMON BELIEFS OF GOD WORSHIP WERE FALSE, hence "we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews" WAS FALSE. what's more the "jews" or JESHURUN were only the descendants of aaron, and not any other israelite. so what were they really worshipping by placing the "jews" above themselves? you may refer to my earlier post if you don't recall.

but at least in this small passage is recorded some hint of what christ believed. his "greater authority" was A SPIRIT, and not some made up jewish "god".

Quote Originally Posted by Jake99 View Post
    I am the work of God and I have been demonstrating that for 57 years with miraculous works and facts that are undeniable. My work will be completed when mankind starts listening to and following me instead of themselves.

You could say that I have suffered and given way more than anyone else and was dead and buried before coming back to life and that would be a fact.

In the beginning I was with God and he was with me since I am the only person who has ever known God's ways and He has been workinhg through me. My wake is way more dramatic, rebellious and effective than the life of Jesus and I taught more people and fought more wars with my tongue and demonstrated more good works with my hands and mind than anyone else in all of time.
    Shalom Jake99, why don't you learn how to work on the House that is not "built with hands," especially the House whose builder and architect is Elohim. Stop working on what will eventually turn to rubble, and learn to work on something that will last forever. Jake99, I build physical homes, very large elaborate houses that most people would never even get a chance to enter, except maybe just by looking at pictures. But all of the vast quantity of houses that I have buildt non of them will remain, they will all turn to dust and rubble. So why should I or you think that we could ever build anything that will last, unless we are part of building THE House that is not made with hands? That House will remain and LAST. Start working on that House Jake99. Blessings in The Name, ABeginner.

let's see how you lie...
    firstly the word "YESHUA" IS NEVER USED IN THE BIBLE - EVER - NOT ONCE. so whatever so-called scripture you are quoting is a fraud from the start.

but let's look again at john 4
    {4:21} Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
    {4:22} Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
    {4:23} But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
    {4:24} God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

so what has been said firstly, christ said that "ye worship ye know not what", christ was part of that society and he KNEW THAT THE COMMON BELIEFS OF GOD WORSHIP WERE FALSE, hence "we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews" WAS FALSE. what's more the "jews" or JESHURUN were only the descendants of aaron, and not any other israelite. so what were they really worshipping by placing the "jews" above themselves? you may refer to my earlier post if you don't recall.

but at least in this small passage is recorded some hint of what christ believed. his "greater authority" was A SPIRIT, and not some made up jewish "god".
    Shalom tahn1000, if you are going to blatantly call Christ a liar (He said salvation was of the Jews, and you say that is false...calling Christ a liar), why in the world do you pretend to say you respect His TEACHINGS. He is teaching that salvation is of the Jews, get over it and believe it. When He told the Samaritan woman, "Ye worship ye know not what," He was NOT speaking of the Jews, rather the Samaritans, but He could have very well been speaking of you. Blessings in The Name, ABeginner.

i accept what is written. you proffer falsehoods as being "god's truth". christ knew different.

ps, the samaritans worshiped the same "greater authority" as the rest of the israelites.

i accept what is written. you proffer falsehoods as being "god's truth". christ knew different.

ps, the samaritans worshiped the same "greater authority" as the rest of the israelites.
    Shalom tahn1000, I guess we have beat this dead horse all that we can. Blessings in The Name, ABeginner.

you even have only to look at the word. if christians revere (supposedly) christ, what do jews revere? THE JESHURUN.

you even have only to look at the word. if christians revere (supposedly) christ, what do jews revere? THE JESHURUN.
    Shalom tahn1000, you should know me by now. I have very little in common with those who think a "deity" needs to die in their stead. Blessings in The Name, ABeginner.

no your "dieties" simply consider themselves EXEMPT from any form of judgement.

no your "dieties" simply consider themselves EXEMPT from any form of judgement.
    Shalom tahn1000, not at all! My Diety says:

Eze 18:2-4
    (2) What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?
    (3) As I live, saith Yahweh Elohim, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.
    (4) Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

You see tahn, MY Deity/Elohim's judgment is that for all who sin, they are going to DIE for that sin, and not some Innocent Son in their stead. You need to get it straight in your mind about what I believe, and Elohim's Judgment. Blessings in The Name, ABeginner.

so... your diety lives, meaning A MORTAL, or at least NOT A GOD. well that just proves my point.

your deities also forcefully circumcise their "followers"/servants - but not themselves. and consider themselves above the judgment of all.

anyway whoever it was that ezekiel was speaking to, it wasn't the jewish god. some of the expectations might be questionable but ignoring the obviously social ones (based on the assumption of what is acceptable to society), one thing becomes clear. whoever instructed ezekiel did NOT approve of the worshiping of the jewish "god'.

{18:5} But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful
    and right, {18:6} [And] hath not eaten upon the mountains,
    neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of
    Israel
    , neither hath defiled his neighbour’s wife, neither hath
    come near to a menstruous woman, {18:7} And hath not
    oppressed any, [but] hath restored to the debtor his pledge,
    hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the
    hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment; {18:8}
    He [that] hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken
    any increase, [that] hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity,
    hath executed true judgment between man and man, {18:9}
    Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to
    deal truly; he [is] just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord
    GOD.

On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space

No. You need to take your head out of your Bible, (which you will never do regardless) and obtain a dictionary and ponder what the word "respect" defines
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

Launchin' Nukes at Noobs Contributor palerider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    No. You need to take your head out of your Bible, (which you will never do regardless) and obtain a dictionary and ponder what the word "respect" defines
    Ah Lillith a valid point in searching for truth, one source, one ideal offers a soul nothing in terms of truth finding. Perhaps this is why such biblical fanatics fail to impress on their idea of truth at all.

There is and always has been a worrying culture of benign belief and the idea that life and its meaning can be narrowed down to one truth; as in The Lords truth or Gods truth or Jesus's truth. But within these difficult interpretations in a modern day context there is no singular truth.....but a multitude of different pathways......and an attempt to constrain those paths that are not so peraonally or even morally serving to personal ideals.....it sems we are lost in a sea of personal ideals and rarely wisdom.....
    "Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe." -Albert Einstein [1879-1955]

i would agree with that except that there is a set of simple truths, but i guess it depends on what you CHOOSE to believe in, as to whether you accept those truths. for example both christ and buddha essentially taught the same message, based on the importance of integrity, compassion and the upholding of truth; a message they considered important for the continuation soul.

i would agree with that except that there is a set of simple truths, but i guess it depends on what you CHOOSE to believe in, as to whether you accept those truths. for example both christ and buddha essentially taught the same message, based on the importance of integrity, compassion and the upholding of truth; a message they considered important for the continuation soul.
    Shalom tahn1000, at least you acknowledge there is some "truth" in the Bible, Lillith and palerider look at the Bible as the "idiots guide to being deceived." But then, they are quite honest about their acknowledgement of having no Biblical "wisdom" in their lives, and not wanting any either. You on the other hand pretend to access the wisdom that is in the Bible, but really just give it "lip service," you aren't convinced that Yeshua and the Bible (The Word) has the words of life:

Joh 6:68
    (68) Then Simon Peter answered Him, Lord (Yeshua), to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

And tahn, what IS Eternal Life:

Joh 17:3
    (3) And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

And tahn, how does one get to KNOW the only TRUE Elohim, and Yeshua Messiah? Isn't it THROUGH the Scriptures:

Joh 5:39
    (39) Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Isn't that pretty simple tahn? But then you have the naysayers and the spiritually ignorant lawless ones who twist those Scriptures like a pretzel:

2Ti 3:13
    (13) But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

2Pe 3:15-18
    (15) And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
    (16) As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest (twist), as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
    (17) Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
    (18) But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Tahn, why don't you come out from the error of the wicked, and BELIEVE IN the One who Elohim has Sent? And I'm not saying to believe in the error of the wicked who believe in "Jesus" as they think he died in their stead. Blessings in The Name, ABeginner.

1) quote me one passage in the bible where christ is referred to as "yeshua"
    2) christ never worshiped the jewish god
    3) christ said unless you are more righteous than the saducees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven <- so much for following the jewish example.

Thread Information