Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Zombie Attack in Miami!!!

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member mad cowboy's Avatar
    Disable These Ads!
    More fun from Zombie land F LA . In a bizarre incident, a Waco, Texas man is accused of chasing a neighbor while barking and growling and then attacking and starting to eat a family dog, KWTX television reported.

During the attack, Daniel is alleged to have beaten, strangled and began to bite into a medium-sized dog. Daniel told paramedics on the scene that he was "on a bad trip" from ingesting the synthetic form of marijuana known as K-2, KWTX reported. Okay wait must be an error http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-man-...0,750716.story

Synthetic marijuana makes you eat your dog? I assumed and the headline that got me to the story it would be bathsalts go fihure a bad K2 trip? I've heard it will barely , barely even get you high, as in like smoking dried banana peels. The guy was from Texas but the incident is in Florida

Iam puppy, hear me yap. Global Moderator lycanox's Avatar
    Sounds more like an typical werewolf attack than anything zombie related.
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

You may be right, now I'll have to have all of my zombie killer bullets silver tipped?

Iam puppy, hear me yap. Global Moderator lycanox's Avatar
    Nah, that is just hollywood bullshit. Werewolves can be killed in any ordinary way.
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

Exiled from AO Seasoned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mad cowboy View Post
    More fun from Zombie land F LA . In a bizarre incident, a Waco, Texas man is accused of chasing a neighbor while barking and growling and then attacking and starting to eat a family dog, KWTX television reported.

During the attack, Daniel is alleged to have beaten, strangled and began to bite into a medium-sized dog. Daniel told paramedics on the scene that he was "on a bad trip" from ingesting the synthetic form of marijuana known as K-2, KWTX reported. Okay wait must be an error http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-man-...0,750716.story

Synthetic marijuana makes you eat your dog? I assumed and the headline that got me to the story it would be bathsalts go fihure a bad K2 trip? I've heard it will barely , barely even get you high, as in like smoking dried banana peels. The guy was from Texas but the incident is in Florida
    This is another African American Zombie Case. They started to now show their pictures in the news, because of what kinds of situations this can encourage. For example, "kill or be killed", "evening up the score", "punishing law enforcement for using lethal force to protect the public". There is also another Zombie Case I will make reference to that mirrors Rudee Eugene, first a list of the incidents gaining national attention.

1. Rudy Eugene - (we discuss previously) http://abcnews.go.com/US/zombie-apoc...9#.T-oVuVKSKVK

2. Michael Daniel (you reference above)

3. Charles Baker http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/z...nk-of-mans-arm - He gets naked, then performs a home invasion, and zombie attack.

This is no coincidence, they are all African American, because this follows the affinity for the subconscious mind. As a result of autonomy and the "criminal Mind" (reliance on the subconscious mind to aid in the performance of sin as a mechanism to devalue remorse and guilt, etc, willingness to do crime).

The individuals obviously had to rely on their subconscious mind to a great extent to fall victim to the transformative force. Of Gaia taking over the place of the SEAL (hyperdimensional stabilzation force being induced into man). This is only evidence of this process occuring. Soon, the news and media will not show the photos of what will be largely african american in the usa, and we see signs of this beginning to happen now.

When it is necessary to adapt, a reduced diet, and reduced sleep regiment, with or without the aid of medication, for the portion of the population more susceptible. This will be near the very end of the process, something I can only connect to the black sun and Leo (aug. 10, 2012 to sept. 16, 2012), at this point, in the most accurate sense. I'm pretty sure the cases will continue in the fashion. I can only advise the news and media, not to candy coat these situations.

The use of lethal force, economic measures, and social measures depend on the willingness of this portion of the population. Those being removed from mankind's willingness to kill themselves, kill the public at large, and destroy property. The honest truth can only be a deterrent, if they want to do this, and some of them will do exactly what we talked about, then this must be met with force.

We must keep watch, but at the end of the day, I view everything that we've talked about as happening on schedule. You can view these incidents as early demonstrations by the universe, for what will be a very short length process ending with the sterilization around the next equinox. The only real threat for man, is man, and when this threat is removed, it will take great strides for mankind to attempt to remove the peace of the process to this degree, of which has existed.

(not saying they will all be of this genius of the species, but there is no need to attack the peace, the people in positions of power, and in the positions of information exchange, will have to make decisions, and i'm not saying to be bias, but I am saying what should get more of your attention)

(you should also read this post The Positive Side of 2012 , the relationship that is being removed from mankind, will do sick things. They will do things, to attempt to overpower your judgement, and willpower to abstain from, the rejection of the sick things they intend to do. When you fully understand the position of what is being removed from mankind, then you will understand the position of the universe and this truth, and its demonstrations for the benefit of mankind, and this is the mystery.)

Bull$hit Artist Contributor Blu-ray's Avatar
    No bath salts found in the zombie...

On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim View Post
    This is another African American Zombie Case. They started to now show their pictures in the news, because of what kinds of situations this can encourage. For example, "kill or be killed", "evening up the score", "punishing law enforcement for using lethal force to protect the public". There is also another Zombie Case I will make reference to that mirrors Rudee Eugene, first a list of the incidents gaining national attention.

You are a fear mongering idiot. I logged in just to say that to you. This behavior is called "cannibalism" These people are NOT zombies in the proverbial sense, they are engaging in cannibalism. Eating human flesh. And for your information, the most horrific and notarious cannibals of the greatest reknown have been WHITE PEOPLE, not African Americans.

Now, if you wanna do the talk about Black cannibals, sure, they existed...in the wild tribes of uncivilized lands, and they may very well exist today. There were native american tribes and many other cultures who believed in eating parts of their enemies flesh or internal organs.

SO STOP WITH YOUR SENSATIONALISTIC BS
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

The initial hyperdimensional shift, that is associated with the black sun, and trajedy. Simply has not begun yet. We have assigned this to the Constellation length of Leo, what we have been observing is descriptions of parodies between the behavior of the sun and universe, as further descriptions of when this will being to occur. We must keep watch.

Self Mutilation, and loss of life as a result of the psychosis generated from the subconscious mind as a result of this initial shifting. Will occur, the fact that is going to happen only in a very short period of about 30 days, means the portion of humanity being removed will not be able to gain momentum. In their ability to present a threat to the public safety, and the international safety, as they could of, if they were given more time, to react against what is the beginning of the 2012 conclusion of "faith" this universe.

The facts are the facts, and the fact is, this behavior of gross inflammatory actions against the body. Is gaining attention because it is associated with what the population has been expecting as apart of the 2012 Translation process of this universe. The length of time, and the intensity is what is debated, not weather or not this will occur. The sacrifice mankind is expected to make is also not a debate, as a result of this process, the relationship that is being removed from mankind. Can only present a threat, and attack the believers until they are removed, and this will be done shortly.

Again, the facts are the facts, and only african american cases has caught the national attention and only these have been discussed in this discussion, this is only a small element of what is being removed from mankind

Thanks for the Responses..........in the united states of america, there will absolutely be more african american zombies, as best we can understand, this is not the case for most parts of the world, since this discussion only discusses the usa's account of its own citizens as seen through the news.

The initial hyperdimensional shift, that is associated with the black sun, and trajedy. Simply has not begun yet. We have assigned this to the Constellation length of Leo, what we have been observing is descriptions of parodies between the behavior of the sun and universe, as further descriptions of when this will being to occur. We must keep watch.

Self Mutilation, and loss of life as a result of the psychosis generated from the subconscious mind as a result of this initial shifting. Will occur, the fact that is going to happen only in a very short period of about 30 days, means the portion of humanity being removed will not be able to gain momentum. In their ability to present a threat to the public safety, and the international safety, as they could of, if they were given more time, to react against what is the beginning of the 2012 conclusion of "faith" this universe.

The facts are the facts, and the fact is, this behavior of gross inflammatory actions against the body. Is gaining attention because it is associated with what the population has been expecting as apart of the 2012 Translation process of this universe. The length of time, and the intensity is what is debated, not weather or not this will occur. The sacrifice mankind is expected to make is also not a debate, as a result of this process, the relationship that is being removed from mankind. Can only present a threat, and attack the believers until they are removed, and this will be done shortly.

Again, the facts are the facts, and only african american cases has caught the national attention and only these have been discussed in this discussion, this is only a small element of what is being removed from mankind

Thanks for the Responses..........in the united states of america, there will absolutely be more african american zombies, as best we can understand, this is not the case for most parts of the world, since this discussion only discusses the usa's account of its own citizens as seen through the news.
    Im not even going to ask where you come up with this mumbo jumbo bullshit. The fact is that you are a racially motivated, predjudicial bigot promoting hatred and suspicion. Based on no facts at all other sensational articles about a few deranged guys high on drugs.

That you try to pass off as some supernatural astrological and or religious end of the world event.

Will you people ever stop trying to fabricate and looking for new angles to pawn your garbage?
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    Im not even going to ask where you come up with this mumbo jumbo bullshit. The fact is that you are a racially motivated, predjudicial bigot promoting hatred and suspicion. Based on no facts at all other sensational articles about a few deranged guys high on drugs.

That you try to pass off as some supernatural astrological and or religious end of the world event.

Will you people ever stop trying to fabricate and looking for new angles to pawn your garbage?

I created this thread Simplification of the Known Universe, to demonstrate the sincerity of my conversations about the end of time in 2012. I've also done this to demonstrate, the preference of mankind to persist in its need to not acknowledge what is being withheld and that is the "hyperdimension", something that is apart of the design of mankind as a hyperdimensional benig. This is first and foremost the problem.

Secondarily, the problem is the unwillingness of mankind to desire any reconciliation between this truth, without a great loss of its own opportunity.

The best the Universe is willing to do, is to match my sincerity and honesty as the creator of the law of NEWLIFE, with an untimely sterilization, for the sins of mankind against the son of man, which result in the untimely death of the son of man.

I realize you have made an accusation on my willingness to have the universe sterilize the problem, and so I have answered you as it benefits the demonstration this universe is doing as apart of the translation of man, and as it benefits and contributes to my testimony on account of this truth.

I'm an no longer interested in responding in this thread, best lesson to learn, is the truth and effectiveness of your own bias towards the reconciliation you must do as a result of this truth, as a result of the translation of faith, the universe intends for mankind.

Thanks for the Responses........chiefly in the context of the other thread, the dark force is nothing, therefore the known universe, and this universe is nothing, and the future of mankind is not in this universe, but outside of the translation process this universe affords man as a result of the law of NEWLIFE i DESIGNED.

I created this thread
    Secondarily, the problem is the unwillingness of mankind to desire any reconciliation between this truth, without a great loss of its own opportunity.

The best the Universe is willing to do, is to match my sincerity and honesty as the creator of the law of NEWLIFE, with an untimely sterilization, for the sins of mankind against the son of man, which result in the untimely death of the son of man.

I realize you have made an accusation on my willingness to have the universe sterilize the problem, and so I have answered you as it benefits the demonstration this universe is doing as apart of the translation of man, and as it benefits and contributes to my testimony on account of this truth.

I'm an no longer interested in responding in this thread, best lesson to learn, is the truth and effectiveness of your own bias towards the reconciliation you must do as a result of this truth, as a result of the translation of faith, the universe intends for mankind.

Thanks for the Responses........chiefly in the context of the other thread, the dark force is nothing, therefore the known universe, and this universe is nothing, and the future of mankind is not in this universe, but outside of the translation process this universe affords man as a result of the law of NEWLIFE i DESIGNED.
    Weel, at least the we are now able to determine where your discombobulated, psuedo psychotic and bigoted mumbo jumbo comes from.

Weel, at least the we are now able to determine where your discombobulated, psuedo psychotic and bigoted mumbo jumbo comes from.
    I believe in the greater significance of mankind as a species facing ascension. I believe in the greater value of mankind experience in this universe, through time and interaction of this process, ending in 2012. I also believe there are others, some of which I have met, and other of which I have spoken to, who believe the same thing, others who are willing to endure trials and slander, to demonstrate their good intentions with mankind.

Most importantly I believe, the Universe and not mankind is in the position to exact the changes the law of NEWLIFE i DESIGNED, is designed to do, for the benefit of mankind, based on the interaction of "faith", a name that is the name of this Universe, for the length of the time and interaction of mankind's existence in this universe, for the greater good of man.

Thanks for the Responses..........to demonstrate my sincerity once again, I have created another thread titled "Simplification of the Cosmic Shift".

[QUOTE]
    Most importantly I believe, the Universe and not mankind is in the position to exact the changes the law of NEWLIFE i DESIGNED, is designed to do, for the benefit of mankind, based on the interaction of "faith", a name that is the name of this Universe, for the length of the time and interaction of mankind's existence in this universe, for the greater good of man.
    Hey, isnt it nice. That You can believe what ever you want, based upon the NEWLIFE laws of the Universe that YOU created.FOR YOURSELF. Even if its bigoted and racially inciteful.

http://www.ramblingbeachcat.com/2012...mbies-are.html New Zombie thingee, this one is being labeled a golf zombie, (Who knew thought all golfers were zombiefied)? Another update is the medical examiner for the Miami Cannible said no Bathsalts in his system, just a little weed.

To each his own Nephilim but really did you make your theory up, or borrow it from Charles Manson, in his family days? Great thinkers thinking alike?

Quote Originally Posted by mad cowboy View Post
    http://www.ramblingbeachcat.com/2012...mbies-are.html New Zombie thingee, this one is being labeled a golf zombie, (Who knew thought all golfers were zombiefied)? Another update is the medical examiner for the Miami Cannible said no Bathsalts in his system, just a little weed.

To each his own Nephilim but really did you make your theory up, or borrow it from Charles Manson, in his family days? Great thinkers thinking alike?

Charles Manson, intended to demonstrate the human experience that is apart of the translation of this universe in 2012. It is this demonstration, he had achieved, and it is to this extent we will understand the Charles Manson experience, but not in any significant length, and you will understand why.

Charles wanted to be the "state of being" (Christ like), that identifies with ascension as a result of life in this universe. Charles viewed his follows as being in the "state of being" (reprobate), that identifies with ascension as a result of the separation of this universe from man. Charles designed a conflict where his followers were commanded (through a law) to mimic his actions, in this sense, they were also instructed to understand that they obtained the life that he (as a representation of christ) was offering. This conflict, was designed to be oppressive, so that, his instructions which enumerated "sin", was readily acceptable. Because Charles viewed this as his "followers" embracing their natural state (being a reprobate), which would end in an ascension for them. An ascension for them, because they could not obtain the ascension Charles had represented.

((the demonstration Charles had obtained is a reflection of our state of being, this is why, the psychological analysis do not apply, they are self serving, and designed to make the Charles experience insignificant, and it is this reason, which makes most of the malicious account statements, statements of ignorance))

Charles, uses the race upheaval, as an event to represent the final conflict between Charles as Christ, and his followers as Man, as the event which ends in giving the ascension for the followers, that they ultimately could not obtain from Charles. This created the need for the murders, to justify the difference that was being accounted for by the ascension of the followers.

The words "death to pigs", "rise", and "helter skelter", are recorded in one of the murders, and this is descriptive, of their enactment of this Armageddon conflict for man, which is apart of man receiving the ascension, which is the process of going to hell.

Blacks are just apart of the relationship that is being removed from mankind, but for the united state with a population slightly less than 40 million. They represent a threat not only because of their numbers, but because they thrive, on the rejection of this process that ends up ascending mankind.

The X Charles places on his forehead, represents a period of denial of the significance of what he had achieved, designed to encourage the false presumptions, for the motivation of his behavior, as apart of the prosecution used against him. Charles views himself as innocent, and his prosecution is some part of his design. The oppression of the white man, that is thrown off by this armageddon conflict in the usa, this is something he expects to come full circle, and be his vindication for the people who also accept his innocence.

Charles has had a bad life, but his activities as the Cult Marxist Leader, was a attempt to purge his own sin. This is why construing Charles as someone maniacal, simply is adding more than what the facts enforce about the Charles Experience.

Parodies for 2012

In 1969, Charles thought the Black Panthers were after his family, he spent July and August, tense and angry. (see documentary 3 above). The Black Sun is something that is expected to occur in August 2012, or leading up to it at any point, based on a good number of information which places, the black sun as apart of the cosmic shift. Namely Nostradamus Plate 66, which pictures the sun with LEO, but we must keep watch.

Nostradamus Lost Plate 72: Sign of Hyperdimensional Shifting

Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
    Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
    Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.

The two twins can represent Cancer and Leo, as the end of our state of mind, and Capricorn can represent the end of our state of being (at the end of this universe).

I've asked my god for an earthquake, as a result of you sin against the son of man, around the beginning of Cancer in 2012, and this is persistent, I will accept the release of Charles Manson, cleared of all charges, and compensated. And I will call off the earthquake, and this must be made public.

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES
    Last edited by nephilim; Jul 7th, 2012 at 8:47 PM.

Radioactive Serious Member
    Rotfl!!!!!!

Radioactive Serious Member
    GOSH, what A wind up toy, BOBBLE HEAD!

MUSIBIKE

I've asked my god for an earthquake, as a result of you sin against the son of man, around the beginning of Cancer in 2012, and this is persistent, I will accept the release of Charles Manson, cleared of all charges, and compensated. And I will call off the earthquake, and this must be made public.
    ................... .. Seriously man. Are you taking your meds? If not, You should inquire about getting some. Either that, or change the ones you are taking
    Last edited by Lillith; Jul 8th, 2012 at 9:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Musibike View Post
    Rotfl!!!!!!

What are YOU laughing at, you're a christian psycho hoping that all the Muslims are annihilated.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/1...er-biting-man/
    Another zombie in FLA. What the heck do they put in the water down there. This is getting common 5 cops with a stun gun to take down naked man.

Thread Information