Thread: the progress of mankind is

Dedanoe City, Armageddonia (Center of Balkan)

the progress of mankind is

Disable These Ads!
    the progress of mankind is not progress of any human individual cause the mankind are only all the humans never the single human. the single human in fact truly owns nothing. on the contrary the human individual is only the subject of ownership... the most precious thing to be owned. lets face it that's our reality.
    http://forums.armageddononline.org/signaturepics/sigpic4099_4.gif
    don't ask for money and the energy is free

Karma caster Contributor
    Beautiful words.....

Who owns language? me? you? the french? the english? the latin?

NO

Humanity does.

Who owns this earth.... The US? The UN? /////Nobody? noooo HUmanity does..... (of course we all need our own rooms)

I can so feel you on this dedanoe....

Individuals own some ./..... things...

And that will fade and turn to dust.

HUMANITY IS AWESOME>>>>>

That is why I hate fuckers that hold humanity back

Not just individuals but the major organization of individuals....... Electric cars we should have but do not... cheap unlimited energy we should have.... but do not.... MOX fuel rods should of never been used since we knew about thorum....but rich/powerful individuals are willing to fuck all of humanity for their own selfish style of living and fears...

Thats why I hate the 1% and support humanity....

Their are not many fuckers willing to sacrifice humanity for their own personal gain.... but of the few that really exist ... they are powerful and vile fuckers indeed.
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

we have a definition difference here... on what humanity is... but we can deal about it. me never heard of such humanity you talk about. those that set back the progress are beasts and i always had in mind that they are the humanity. perhaps because of their viciousness, how they made me feel less human suppressed mistreated not worthy i got the wrong impression that they might be the some-more-human-some and so "my humanity = 7E9-evil-head beast". if they insist this much then i don't really have to be a human. there are plenty of other kinds of beings that i can be. i can be for instance noe being number one.
    Last edited by dedanoe; Apr 30th, 2012 at 6:25 AM.

sorry man but being a human is considered by the authorities to be highly taken... evenly hijacked. but dedanoe there's no escaping the advertisement nature of this media. commercials are everywhere including on this very site.

Quote Originally Posted by dedanoe View Post
    commercials are everywhere including on this very site.
    Huh? I intend to challenge you on that... right after these words from your neighborhood SuperServSelf Mart. -And by... Prima Bank: Where our 'interest' is you...

i got carried away... sorry. never mean to hurt AO. AO is the best. this time simply my sayings failed to fit infinity:zero. anyway i still don't understand fully what your italics symbolize. i might be near on it ain't i.

we see the enemy all the time near by without knowing them. the friends that we know we never notice them. i know AO has been good to me but i didn't sit down to ask my self why. let me do that now the best thing about AO for me is ... ??? ... guess the freedom. AO is like hyper highway where test drive is aloud to go beyond c.

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member
    dedance, you are a human being. Therefore you are loved. Being loved means that you are no beast. I understand your suffering (those italics mean to emphasize the word) and understand that you are in pain.

You are valued as a person. Pick up a mirror and look yourself in the eyes. Do this every day until you can't resist smiling anymore. Why not share that smile?

On top of that it might be a good idea to do what is right. That might sometimes mean being a total asshole. But being nice can sometimes result in great evil.

Listen to your heart, not your mind. The mind judges, the heart loves.

Thread Information