Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: Evacuation Orders Scribed by the Heavens

  1. #1
    Exiled from AO Seasoned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    944

    Evacuation Orders Scribed by the Heavens

    Disable These Ads!
    PREFACE

    The 400-foot design was discovered in a barley field in Yatesbury near Devizes

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...the-world.html


    Whats in view is the Sumerian Winged Globe rendition of "star NIBIRU", performed recently by the aliens as of 2009. This is a secondary relationship against the description of the "EXOGENESIS", second birth for mankind represented by the Annunaki Experience and Ancient Sumeria, seen against the Sumerian Tree of Life.



    We connect this to Nostradamus Plate 10 in this thread Astarte Survival Guide, back to topic.

    The Annunaki Aliens will be delivering a message to mankind within the new few weeks according to our conversation. I am principally speaking to the principalities, that your primary concern is spend on gathering the people together, and dissolving the threat within your borders. This includes the threat defined by the people and relationships which will be dissolved according to our discussion. Now I will speak to the USA, to set an example for the nations.

    The evacuation of the USA to California, should be an absolute priority, as well as the accomodation of refugees according to the law of NEWLIFE, there is no division between inheritors, and I will explain what this means. Maintaining the economy, and morality of the people is one argument, upholding the promise for the people going to the new earth in the principalities, names with respect to the usa, california, is entirely another argument. There is simply no since in the capacity of performing a full or partial sterlization to protect the peace and safety of what will be your final place of refuge from the destruction of the earth, and opportunity provided to your citizens as a result of the command of the son.

    With this said, no politician or person in disagreement with the son of man, is worth the attention of any, and in relation to the USA. No politician or person or army, refusing to protect the lives of its citizens according to the evacuation detail or protection of the public safety and interests, is a representation of either the constitution, or any degree of civil rights.

    The absolute degree of what must be done in this detail, includes nuclear war, a ground war, and genocide with no question or no sin and no reprimand on behalf of the son or the god in heaven, with respect to what is being removed from the law of NEWLIFE during this process. With this said, the majority of what is being taken will not pose a likely threat, in this situation, because these people are not in a principality it is advised to find mitigation. With this said, the body count, or the lives of the innocents being claimed against the opportunity provided for the people not written in, but not slain, is your responsibility.

    My authority is the law of NEWLIFE, and my command is the command of heaven, and this simply is my position.

    12/21/2012, on or around this date, when the SIXTH TRUMPET BLOWS I will be with the first group being taken at the marketfrankford line in philadelphia. This being said, it is also the design of the law to demonstrate the futility of attempting to compromise the peace and safety of the people going to the new earth, by the death of the son of man.

    to take your attention away...........

    The Second Barbury Castle Crop Circle: 2008 - Translation

    http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...op-circle-pra/

    The Crop Circle is Connected to the Transcendental Figure of PI 3.1416 (seen above), however we have connected this Crop Circle to the Transcendental Figure of PHI 1.618 (see below), the Golden Ratio.



    This Image based on these original images, to help you discern the difference:

    1. http://www.alienresearchcorp.com/cro...cle-2008_m.jpg
    2. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3105/...717c7f383d.jpg

    The Green CIRCLES are viewed as Equilavent, this is only possible in a Transcendental Sequence, since the relationship is being turncoated continually, that is the center of the equation is an equal proportion of the outer equation, designed in multiples of equality against itself. Typically this isn't seen to this degree in crop circles, since all crop circles identify with the golden ratio to begin with, this one seems to attempt to describe it more fully.

  2. #2
    Survivalist! Lillith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    Posts
    3,566
    By chance, have you made the acquaintance of What the Scarecrow Sees and Dedanoooe personnas?

    You could start a club.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

  3. #3
    Exiled from AO Seasoned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    944
    Evacuation Orders Scribed by the Heavens Part 2 Cosmic Copulation


    Wiltshire, U.K. on August 3, 2011

    The 28 Circles represent 28 weeks, a time of Pregnancy. The Pregnancy for man, is being described in relation to two events, 1The Alien Head, and 2The Smoking Pipe. These two events are a timetable of the beginningWorld War, that begins relative to the celestial environment.

    2Smoking Pipe (a fake star Nibiru)
    June 5, 6, 2012 - Transit of Venus Across the Sun.

    1The Alien Head (the real star NIBIRU)
    August 12, 13, 2012 - Perseids Meteor Shower.

    The above descriptions are measured against the artificiality of this environment and mark the beginning of a devout conflict, in reality, Constellation Taurus (May 13) marks the beginning of the conflict that ends with the sterlization, at the beginning of Constellation Virgo (Sept. 6). If anything we know for a fact Constellation Leo which begins August 10, 2012 identifies with a visibly dark to black sun. The appearance of "star NIBIRU" as a star is represented by Virgo, therefore the above description is a description of an expected conflict, in which case the 5 months or 5 smoke lines on the pipe begins after this conflict.

    The law of NEWLIFE will not change, and if the people rejected of my covenant would accept the end of their lives as a sign of peace for the benefit of mankind, there would not be a problem. This does not appear tobe the case, and despite what goes on in heaven leading up to the sterlization, mankind has freewill, and this freewill has not been designed out of this universe, not in the beginning and not in the end. Weather mankind takes refuge in the opportunity I am provided, or chooses to challenge my law of NEWLIFE, will not affect the outcome of the law of NEWLIFE, as I've indicated, on several accounts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    By chance, have you made the acquaintance of What the Scarecrow Sees and Dedanoooe personnas? You could start a club.
    The No Spoon Thing dedanoe


    https://sites.google.com/site/dedano...no_spoon_thing

    The artificiality of this environment this universe, for the most part has been intended as a reflection of what is happening in heaven, and against this environment in a multitude of higher dimensions. We have Planet Venus, the Rings of Saturn, in view, but namely the "star NIBIRU" process, that will darken the sun, and shift the planet earth into another dimension, for the purposes of the RAPTURE by the UFOs, activities all of which are actions performed against this environment by higher dimensions, designed partically to be reflected in the lower dimensions of this reality.

    Thus I have referred to the "spoon bending description referenced by dedanoe.

    Thanks for the REsponses....I almost forgot, this universe will dissolved into nothing, because it doesn't really exist in the first place, and this includes all of the non-existant divisions you create and percieve, in the new earth, there will only be "white people", of jewish, caucasian or asian, genetic monologues. The people left standing and according to where you are gathered togethered, you will be grouped together, it will be a matter of the peace and safety we have designed. Along with the redistribution of prisoners among same language speaking communities....in the new earth....no one will remember who you are....you will not look the same way....and whatever or whoever you claim tobe will largely dubious....the details and provisions of the new earth, remain conversations for the new earth.... and the "white population" going to the new earth, according to my intrepretation....and this is all that there is to be said this truth.

  4. #4
    One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Posts
    7,661
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim View Post
    [B]

    Thanks for the REsponses....I almost forgot, this universe will dissolved into nothing, because it doesn't really exist in the first place, and this includes all of the non-existant divisions you create and percieve, in the new earth, there will only be "white people", of jewish, caucasian or asian, genetic monologues. The people left standing and according to where you are gathered togethered, you will be grouped together, it will be a matter of the peace and safety we have designed. Along with the redistribution of prisoners among same language speaking communities....in the new earth....no one will remember who you are....you will not look the same way....and whatever or whoever you claim tobe will largely dubious....the details and provisions of the new earth, remain conversations for the new earth.... and the "white population" going to the new earth, according to my intrepretation....and this is all that there is to be said this truth.

    So everybody thats not white isn't included in this "New Earth".........

  5. #5
    Exiled from AO Seasoned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    944
    Evacuation Orders Scribed by the Heavens Part 3 The Gathering of the Queen of Heaven (star NIBIRU)



    You will notice immediately the resemblance between the Sumerian symbol for the "12th Planet" in this rendition (there's a few of them), and the ancient sun god pagan symbology. It is the description of the laws of this Universe, identified by the Moon, being pushed asided by the "falling star", or by the opening of a gateway. These are descriptions of the "Queen of Heaven", or the relationship of this universe to the "other-verse" that identifies with the aliens. This symbology is often ascribed to Venus (orbit 225 days), as the planet of the "Queen of Heaven", because of the likelyhood of the opening of the gate process resembling this amount of time. This symbol is also described as a symbol for "Baalim" or human deitism (worship of man rather than god).

    (Which in most cases points a finger at the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ, something similar was done which involved the shifting of this environment.)




    You will see several Crop Circles designed to resemble the Cresent Moon rendition of "star NIBIRU", as a description of the dissolution of the artificiality of this universe. That is, the known laws or the Moon, is moved aside by a falling star.

    1. "Crescent July 25, 2001 = "Nibiru Symbol" pictured as "Aten" the solar ray emitting sun disk from egypt mythology.
    2. Santon Bridge = "Nibiru Symbol" pictured as the "ying-yang" symbol, emphasis asian population
    3. Goddess Crop Circle = "Nibiru Symbol" pictured as a person symbol, emphasis non-asian population
    4. Pewsey White House = "Nibiru Symbol" pictured as the astronomical dispostion of the known universe, that is as "star NIBIRU" proceeds and increases to affect this environment, its effect to dissolve this environment is magnified against the known universe.
    5. Mayan Headdress 2012 = "Nibiru Symbol", pictured as the Mayan Calendar 12/21/2012 (rapture).
    6. Sabaudia = "Nibiru Symbol", pictured as Planet Jupiter your left, and Planet Saturn your right, as being eclipsed or dwarfed by the STAR NIBIRU PROCESS.


    Taurus is the symbol of a bull with horns. They are the natural ruler of the second house, in the zodiac chart. They are a feminine fixed earth sign, ruled by Venus, the goddess of love. http://astrologermo.wordpress.com/2010/04/
    The Tarot description of Taurus is what is happening in the book of revelations, mankind is recieving an inheritance. It was not time to recieve the inheritance in the past, so it was a sin to attempt to obtain it, today, it will be given according to the law of NEWLIFE, this truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    So everybody thats not white isn't included in this "New Earth".........



    Like this Sumerian Astrolabe which contains the constellations written in, the people who are not written in my book, my book of life, do not have any value for mankind in the new earth, because they will not be going. In the new earth there will only be "white people", because the bodies will have to be recreated, the low and miserable state of mankind ends in 2012, it ends with this universe.

    You've asked as question about the new earth, and not about the sterlization, once the sterlization is complete everyone left alive will have the opportunity. The true nature of this environment makes this judgement irrefutable and unchallengable. What mankind chooses to believe in pride is something which will have to be corrected in its season, and this is the end.



    The people that will be left standing will be no darker then the icing on the butterscotch krumpet cake, and it is slightly off pure white. They will also not belong to the proscribed ethnicities, or be below a certain longitude. You have asked for my opinion, but MY TESTIMONY is the covenant.

    Thanks for the Responses............in about 126 days from May 13, 2012 the beginning of taurus, the wars will be over, with the removal of the abomination of desolation, the relationship that cannot serve mankind's interests anylonger, and it will be a catastrophe, as long as the nations are not willing to do what is to be done to protect the peace and safety, but this will not be a problem as the reality of the situation is made omnipresent. Needless to say, I don't intend to carry on this conversation, and within the next few days sometime I will pause and likely discontinue this conversation until the rapture is complete.

  6. #6
    One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Posts
    7,661
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim View Post
    [B]

    Like this Sumerian Astrolabe which contains the constellations written in, the people who are not written in my book, my book of life, do not have any value for mankind in the new earth, because they will not be going. In the new earth there will only be "white people", because the bodies will have to be recreated, the low and miserable state of mankind ends in 2012, it ends with this universe.

    The people that will be left standing will be no darker then the icing on the butterscotch krumpet cake, and it is slightly off pure white. They will also not belong to the proscribed ethnicities, or be below a certain longitude. You have asked for my opinion, but MY TESTIMONY is the covenant.
    In a modern world of enlightened people, race exclusion is backward to say the least, and dangerous when backed by a supposed religion ( in this case your own) even if its woven into your theory in a somewhat mild manor.

  7. #7
    Exiled from AO Seasoned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    944
    Evacuation Orders Scribed by the Heavens Part 3 - Decoding the Cross of Hendaye

    Nostradamus Plate 70

    Cross of Hendaye Symbols


    The "Crescent Symbol of star NIBIRU", from Mesopotamian Civilizations, we discussed previously. Are represented as the symbol of PISCES in green, it is also represented by (saturn) the Women's Head in the Rings. Nostradamus, designed this Lost Plate, to resemble the CROSS OF HENDAYE. Now when we view the Cross of Hendaye, we have 4 distinct periods being described, and a transition. Like the 4 distinct symbols on Plate 70:

    The The Transition between the 4 Stars and 4 Moons represents the period between the transition of this universe, The "star NIBIRU" (big star glyph), faces against the Earth's sun (sun with 4 stars), this is over taking the Moon (big moon glyph), that is facing the four earth cycles (circle with equinoxes and solstices). This is a general interpretation that is not as accurate as we have become.

    Transition of the 4 cycles to 4 Stars (cross of hendaye)
    1. Equinox-PISCES-MARCH
    2. Solstice-GEMINI-JUNE
    3. Equinox-VIRGO-SEPTEMBER
    4. Solstice-SAGITTARIUS-DECEMBER


    The 4 Symbols on Each of the 4 Faces (cross of hendaye)
    1. Big Star = Star Nibiru
    2. Sun with 4 Stars = This Universe that is Changing
    3. Big Moon = This Universe
    4. (Earth) Orbit with 4 Cycles = The Period of the Change from this Universe into the Shifted Universe

    Nostradamus Plate 70 innuendo interpretation

    3 Eclipses Figures Below the Galactic Wheel enclosed in the Triangle. It represents the Complete Cycle of Star Nibiru Changing the Universe, below we are given the figures of Pisces, described by the Sumerians as the occurance of the "first appearance of star nibiru" (march 12, 2012 solar prominence cavity). This is the innundo intrepretation:

    1. Green Crescent Symbol = PISCES
    2. Women Crescent Symbol and Galactic Wheel = GEMINI
    3. Women Crescent Symbol = VIRGO
    4. Green Crescent Symbol and Scorpio = SAGITTARIUS (scorpio holding a bow)


    IT IS THE CROSS OF HENDAYE'S REFERENCE TO THE SOLSTICE/EQUINOXES in relation to the "star NIBIRU Process".

    Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    In a modern world of enlightened people, race exclusion is backward to say the least, and dangerous when backed by a supposed religion ( in this case your own) even if its woven into your theory in a somewhat mild manor.
    The relationship that is being removed from mankind is one that is only capable of committing suicide. This is apart of the demonstration which has been the rejection of man by the revealing of this truth. The World Wide Criminal rates, and murder rates, and drug usage and production rates, and production of specific religions that enforce terrorism and solicitation of sin. Are ascribed to the relationship of ethnicity, and socio-geography of mankind, which is being removed from mankind. The statistical reality of this conversation is not an "opinion", neither is the loss of life an "opinion". This will take me off topic. But I will say this as a foot note, for the readers who choose to believe what it is that which is what I have to say:

    The Signs of the Koli Age
    1. in the first quarter of the Koli Age, people deride God;
    2. in the second quarter, people do not even pronounce God's name;
    3. in the third quarter, men become cross-breeds;
    4. in the fourth quarter, men become the same (uniform) breed; nothing called race exists anymore; they forget God and pious works become extinct. http://ww-iii.tripod.com/hindu.htm
    1. Equinox-PISCES-MARCH-The First Quarter of 2012
    2. Solstice-GEMINI-JUNE-The Second Quarter of 2012
    3. Equinox-VIRGO-SEPTEMBER-The Third Quarter of 2012
    4. Solstice-SAGITTARIUS-DECEMBER-The Fourth Quarter of 2012


    Mammalianism or Ethnicity is being described as the "breeding" in place of "cycles" that this prophecy book describes. Religions can very precisely described the race solution of the end of the earth as apart of the process, now is this racism, the answer is no because this hindu prophecy book appears tobe describing its followers as the problem that will be removed. Like the Quran, its followers are described as a problem that will be removed, this is apart of a different intrepretation and will take us off topic, nonetheless, it is important you realize this truth.



    Kalki Purana, Hindu prophecy book is being quoted above, and this illustration ascribed to this holy book, describes the end of the India/indian Race and Civilization at the end of time, this is apart of another intrepretation.


    Thanks for the Responses

  8. #8
    Fuq Haters Contributor Nu Kua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Free
    Posts
    11,367
    Argh, a world with no brown or black people? Then who, pray tell, would be the servants and workers for the whites that are left? For surely somebody must be around to mop their floors (Latino's) do their laundry (Asians), make their exotic jewelry and clothes (Arabs) and cook their meals (African) and blame for all the evil they will encounter (pick one- any color other than White will do!) Well who can deny here on Earth there hasn't seemed to be, over time, an attempt to wipe out people of color, take their land and what-not?

    When there are no more brown or black people from whom to suppress and kill in order to enslave, or to steal the land and resources from, will these Shining Whites turn on each other, or will their bloodlust be satiated once there are no more Darkies to subdue? (You know, because the "threat" is gone.) Will they begin doing for themselves, I wonder? Will they instead look for a new planet by which they can unleash their war cry? Certainly that is nothing to be proud of, but I supposed some racist assholes would see a glorious new world in that imagined scenario.

    But truly the way I understand the whole Anunnaki thing, the only "preferred humans" who would be lifted from Earth actually would be the Jewish people, by bloodlines, not by religion- (all the others than by strict bloodlines are fooling themselves) and no other "whites". That's why hereditary Jews have been hated for so long- the ones who over eons of time have indeed kept the rituals intact and their blood pure- THEY are the Chosen Ones, and they know it. If that were indeed to be the case, you can rest assured that your blond hair, blue-eyed looks alone just won't cut it for you.

    By the way- two things. First is your astrology is completely and 100% off. One glaring example is this-

    Transition of the 4 cycles to 4 Stars (cross of hendaye)
    1. Equinox-PISCES-MARCH
    2. Solstice-GEMINI-JUNE
    3. Equinox-VIRGO-SEPTEMBER
    4. Solstice-SAGITTARIUS-DECEMBER
    That is straight bullshit. The equinoxes are marked with the beginning of the Cardinal signs- the Sun is leaving the mutable signs- (Mutable itself reflects the change that is on-the-way) and going into 0* Cardinal signs, which are the season-turners,as follows:
    Spring Equinox- 0* Aries;
    Summer Solstice = 0*Cancer;
    Autumn Equinox = 0* Libra, and
    Winter Solstice = 0*Capricorn.

    You cannot successfully argue Astrology with me because I am an Astrologer who has practiced ever since my teens. And even non-astrologers know this- such as astronomers, who may not follow Astrology but who knows what "signs" the solstices and equinox's occur in.

    another
    The 28 Circles represent 28 weeks, a time of Pregnancy.
    <----- also bullshit- it is app'x 40 weeks makes a human pregnancy- 10 lunar months, nine solar. You're full of rubbish, but your pretty pictures might hide that fact from those aren't too into words.

    and as for NostraDumbAss- please.... Nobody here takes that seriously. You can read his vague ramblings- much like Mother Shipton except at least hers have a good meter- and make it say anything you wish. I believe Bob proved that in the Shipton thread.
    Last edited by Nu Kua; May 6th, 2012 at 4:28 PM.
    "The Alice-in-Wonderland nature of this pronouncement is not lost on me..."

  9. #9
    Exiled from AO Seasoned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    944
    Evacuation Orders Scribed by the Heavens Part 4 Year of the Ancients


    Solstitial appearance: June 21st crop circle - Solar System Orbit Motion (sun in center)


    Angel Equinox-PISCES-MARCH (sequence born)
    Angel Solstice-GEMINI (in taurus)-JUNE (darkness born)
    Angel Equinox-VIRGO-SEPTEMBER (star born)
    Angel Solstice-SAGITTARIUS-DECEMBER (sun born)

    REVELATION 9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
    REVELATION 9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
    REVELATION 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.



    The Sixth Trumpet is when the RAPTURE BEGINS. It begins after the 4 angels are released, after the cycle is complete described above. The Ancients viewed the calendric system differently, then what we do today. Our Calendar which begins at Janurary, may not be the most autonomically correct point of origin for the YEAR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nu Kua View Post
    Well who can deny here on Earth there hasn't seemed to be, over time, an attempt to wipe out people of color, take their land and what-not?....................................Certainly that is nothing to be proud of, but I supposed some racist assholes would see a glorious new world in that imagined scenario.
    The relationship of "faith", this universe with mankind, and what it represents as a function towards the evolution of man into a higher being. Serves as the basis of criteria for the evolution of man at the end of time. The time and interaction of man in this universe, which has been descriptive of the "faith" is in view at the end of time. The Autonomy of man is being judged, as a sentient being, this means, religion and humanity are only partial representations of the judgement, and consequently "religious pilfering, and inhumanity", and also only partial representations of the judgement for man, and these have been the most identifable traits of the function of this universe for man.

    The Negative Relationship that has developed in this universe alongside mankind will be sterlized, and this negative relationship is in view, the more this relationship is sterlized the less lost of life, for the portion that will contribute to mankind will be eliminated, and therefore the better the judgement will be.

    The 4 ethnicities, equatorial sterlization, and color based sterlization, are primarily the most effective description of the negative relationship that has grown as a weed alongside the growth of mankind in this universe.

    A clear and irrefutable message is being to mankind, the importance and significance of the judgement process tha results in the evolution of mankind, as a result of the relationship of "faith". The standard for the judgement is as high as it can be, and this is why I am appointed as the judge. There is a judge appointed, principally the law of NEWLIFE is apart of the autonomous relationship of "faith", and also my judgement as the soverign king.

    Thousands of individuals are dead, and thousands will continue to die, as a threat against mankind first, and against the covenant, because I have the authority to make the decisions for what is best for mankind based on "faith", and the enemies of mankind do not. As we come closer to the end of time, there will be no question of "what is to be done" for the people rejected of the covenant, who choose to stand in the way of mankind, and to kill abundantly, because this is their portion for the rejection of "faith".

    After the 48 states are sterlized for the murder of the son of man, there will be no controversies among the nations about the righteousness of the son of man, with this said. Most of the images, cough, pictures, I present are in my photobucket account, the body count in the usa has not claimed to the millions I suspected it would at this time because of disobedience, however, this is the end time, I AM WHO I AM.

    Shoud I fall of a cliff head first, or drown face down, or stumble and burst forth the organs of this body, the usa and it citizens will be executed as a matter of righteousness, and this is the law of the son of man, and the law of heaven, or should I quietly succumb to death, they will likewise be executed and this is peace, my word.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nu Kua View Post
    But truly the way I understand the whole Anunnaki thing, the only "preferred humans" who would be lifted from Earth actually would be the Jewish people, by bloodlines, not by religion- (all the others than by strict bloodlines are fooling themselves) and no other "whites". That's why hereditary Jews have been hated for so long- the ones who over eons of time have indeed kept the rituals intact and their blood pure- THEY are the Chosen Ones, and they know it. If that were indeed to be the case, you can rest assured that your blond hair, blue-eyed looks alone just won't cut it for you.

    By the way- two things. First is your astrology is completely and 100% off. One glaring example is this-
    ...................................
    The Judgement Process for the asian and non asian world is not exactly the same, but there is only one covenant. Taking this as apart of the larger judgement of the time and interaction of man, it is easy to understand, when at some point in this conversation, at least momentarily, keeping only the jewish people alive, was a viable conclusion, based on a small part of the larger time and interaction of "faith", with mankind, and therefore the interaction of man. Needless to say, it was, has been, and will continue to be, in the interests of heaven to see my enemies die continually, for the completion of the judgement process, and it is just about as complete as it can be.

    The usage of principalities, and no real quota, are apart of the intelligent design and actualization of the translation of faith for man, as a process of the end. The resurrection of the dead, rejuvenation of the elderly, and restoration of the disabled, which will be used, and entirely because the god in heaven, has given man mercy through me and this judgement, make me nothing less then a hero of the people, and for the enemies of this truth-a stepping stone for man, and an achieve to overcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nu Kua View Post
    You cannot successfully argue Astrology with me because I am an Astrologer who has practiced ever since my teens. And even non-astrologers know this- such as astronomers, who may not follow Astrology but who knows what "signs" the solstices and equinox's occur in.
    ........................
    This conversaton is not a debate, but I will at least put the facts up for the reader to decide.

    13 Tropical Zodiac

    Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
    Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
    Pisces: March 11-April 18.
    Equinox in March
    Aries: April 18-May 13.
    Taurus: May 13-June 21.
    Solstice in June
    Gemini: June 21-July 20.
    Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
    Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
    Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
    Equinox in September
    Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
    Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
    Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
    Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.
    Solstice in December

    The Ecliptic is the path of the Sun during the year, through the constellation's belt, this is called the TROPICAL ZODIAC. The 13 Tropical Zodiac is more accurate, then the traditional 12, because the traditional 12 does not follow the path of the sun as exactly.

    This can be misleading because the Earth's Position in Orbit faces a different constellation, then the Ecliptic (sun's apparent position in space). When the Solstice occurs in December, the earth is in Gemini, and the Sun's Ecliptic is in Sagittarius, generally speaking. Nostradamus, uses the Ecliptic (sun's apparent position), and not the Earth's Actual Position, in his timetable.

    So the Solstice in December (highest point of the sun in the sky), is assigned to Sagittarius because the Ecliptic (sun's apparent position), is in Sagittarius.


    Thanks for the Responses.........What i've said about astronomy in this discussion is correct, the ancients and nostradamus, simply place more value on the Ecliptic (sun's apparent position against the constellations belt), then the Earth's Orbit (earth's real position against the constellations belt). Sometimes they reference both, and so I've also made the distinction somewhat clearer for the reader when a different intrepretation is made.

    Note.....The Solstice in June, occurs next to the last day in Taurus, however "Taurus" not given the value of beginning the darkening of the sun, Gemini is, which is right after the solstice. Nonetheless they are both given importance. (Solstice occurs in June in Taurus - it is slightly less correct to say the "Solstice in June is in Gemini, however, the statement was based on larger sets of information" (Ecliptic - sun's apparent position).

  10. #10
    Fuq Haters Contributor Nu Kua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Free
    Posts
    11,367
    No, no, no, on all the astrology you just mangled. The solstice in June follows Gemini, not Taurus, and goes into Cancer... you don't even know the order of the signs apparently. Also, you are not receiving any special messages from any being from Up On High. Clearly the better place for this is Conspiracy Theories, not Armageddon and Disasters.
    "The Alice-in-Wonderland nature of this pronouncement is not lost on me..."

  11. #11
    One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Posts
    7,661
    This entire race exclusion thing is bullshit. To even suggest it has ANY merit is ludicrous, and even more perverted to suggest its an astrological connection. Personally I find Nephilim some leftover from a backward age that feeds stupidity and holds the ignorant mystified. Granted he has the right to post, but his shit reduces the board to some snake oil side show.

    And he lacks the guts to answer straight forward questions.

  12. #12
    Lucky survivor Seasoned Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    246
    When the sun comes up on December 22 this year, do all of these, erm, people just find a new date to worship or do they come to their senses?

    Is it like Y2K, then May 5 2000, etc. or is 12/21/2012 the final date for the lunatic fringe?

  13. #13
    Survivalist! Lillith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    Posts
    3,566
    Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    This entire race exclusion thing is bullshit. To even suggest it has ANY merit is ludicrous, and even more perverted to suggest its an astrological connection. Personally I find Nephilim some leftover from a backward age that feeds stupidity and holds the ignorant mystified. Granted he has the right to post, but his shit reduces the board to some snake oil side show.

    And he lacks the guts to answer straight forward questions.
    Notice how many copycats - Polly wants a cracker parrots post the same stuff on the board? Here and there and on occassion they add their own little twist. They are nothing but go and fetch Fidos.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

  14. #14
    Survivalist! Lillith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    Posts
    3,566
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim View Post
    Evacuation Orders Scribed by the Heavens Part 3 The Gathering of the Queen of Heaven (star NIBIRU)



    (Which in most cases points a finger at the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ, something similar was done which involved the shifting of this environment.)

    And you probably call yourself a Christian too. How dare you align yourself under cover of the Christ energies.



    Like this Sumerian Astrolabe which contains the constellations written in, the people who are not written in my book, my book of life, do not have any value for mankind in the new earth, because they will not be going. In the new earth there will only be "white people", because the bodies will have to be recreated, the low and miserable state of mankind ends in 2012, it ends with this universe.
    Bon Voyage. Millions will be willing to send you and yours, on your way. And wont be the least bit sad to see you go. How soon can you pack your bags?


    The people that will be left standing will be no darker then the icing on the butterscotch krumpet cake, and it is slightly off pure white. They will also not belong to the proscribed ethnicities, or be below a certain longitude. You have asked for my opinion, but MY TESTIMONY is the covenant.

    Thanks for the Responses............in about 126 days from May 13, 2012 the beginning of taurus, the wars will be over, with the removal of the abomination of desolation, the relationship that cannot serve mankind's interests anylonger, and it will be a catastrophe, as long as the nations are not willing to do what is to be done to protect the peace and safety, but this will not be a problem as the reality of the situation is made omnipresent.

    Needless to say, I don't intend to carry on this conversation, and within the next few days sometime I will pause and likely discontinue this conversation until the rapture is complete.
    You are a THE ULTIMATE fuking contagion. A disease. Is your decision to discontinue what you call a conversation, a promise?

    IF not, I petition the Moderators for an earlier send off - that they ban you for outright racial discrimination, instigating and inciting statements of hate and bigotry.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

  15. #15
    Survivalist! Lillith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    Posts
    3,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Nu Kua View Post
    But truly the way I understand the whole Anunnaki thing, the only "preferred humans" who would be lifted from Earth actually would be the Jewish people, by bloodlines, not by religion- (all the others than by strict bloodlines are fooling themselves) and no other "whites". That's why hereditary Jews have been hated for so long- the ones who over eons of time have indeed kept the rituals intact and their blood pure- THEY are the Chosen Ones, and they know it. If that were indeed to be the case, you can rest assured that your blond hair, blue-eyed looks alone just won't cut it for you.
    Just goes to show ya how forked up even the supposed perfect Alien politics can be. LolL. As you pointed out,since their darkie slaves will be left behind so its only a matter of time, before they turn on their own looking for servants within their own ranks!

    Unless of course, the Anunnaki are themselves looking for the perfect white slaves! Nephillim and his privlidged ilk seem like the perfect candidates.

    I suppose we left behind should be grateful they're volunteering for the trip.

    Even tho they come here to gloat in their superiority, I KNOW who's going to have the last laugh at their idiocy.
    Last edited by Lillith; May 11th, 2012 at 9:25 AM.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

  16. #16
    One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Posts
    7,661
    Its poison as old as time, repainted, reworded, and recycled to fit each generation. Delusional individuals creating a potpourri drawn from popular myths and religions and fed to the ignorant. At its worst it leads entire nations to exclude, drawing from the dredges of society to police the ideology. Sick......and sadly repetitious.

  17. #17
    Lucky survivor Seasoned Member LoudAmerican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    RDU NC USA
    Age
    56
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    And you probably call yourself a Christian too. How dare you align yourself under cover of the Christ energies.





    Bon Voyage. Millions will be willing to send you and yours, on your way. And wont be the least bit sad to see you go. How soon can you pack your bags?




    You are a THE ULTIMATE fuking contagion. A disease. Is your decision to discontinue what you call a conversation, a promise?

    IF not, I petition the Moderators for an earlier send off - that they ban you for outright racial discrimination, instigating and inciting statements of hate and bigotry.
    ahh ... sounds just like Christian Compassion to me - such a non judgmental approach to Christian philosophy!
    One Day People Will Learn
    That Entitlement And Morals Are Not Synonymous With Each Other and It's SPELLED JUSTICE - Not JUST US!

  18. #18
    One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Posts
    7,661
    This is a modern age where even the lowest quality of education addresses racial issues. The problem is when its guised within a religious format, ( in some cases out front in its discriminatory remarks directed towards a non believer) Nephilim presents a belief that directly excludes ethnic origins, not unlike the racial ideologies that ran ramped during the last century, going so far as to define a national policy. To even suggest that curtain groups should be excluded is primitive to say the least, and to cast judgment and condemnation upon an ideology such as this is expected by any intelligent person, in fact required.

  19. #19
    Cart-mod 2.0 Global Moderator Cartesiantheater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Minkowski space Posts:       49,989
    Posts
    13,324
    I could barely understand what he wrote, but is he talking about EXCLUDING races or those who are taken all uniformly being TRANSFORMED to a whitish color to end racial hostilities?

    Of course, either way carries some racial bias, but this dude's English was somewhat incomprehensible to me.
    "I was put on trial twice near Y2K for acting like Jesus and claiming to be the Messiah. Its not everyday that a man parks a Chariot of Fire in front of a tomb and stands against the US government with a bow and razor tipped arrows over his shoulder. I wore a suit of armor and was protected by an invisible bubble and my sharp tongue was more than the judicial system could handle."Jake
    "The toilet is more than a throne. It is a sacred chamber."-Anton LaVey, High Priest of Satanism

  20. #20
    Survivalist! MaximumPain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Orion Arm of the Milky way Galaxy
    Age
    47
    Posts
    5,582
    Ahh another HUMAN CREATED crop circle!!! Those guys do some good work!!!
    Be Impeccable with Your Word
    Don't Take Anything Personally
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

  21. #21
    Survivalist! Reef Badlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toledo's teeming Torpedo Gardens
    Posts
    4,984
    Farmer John......

    I'm In Love With Your Circle,
    woayoooooohh...


    It's The One...

    That Drives White People Berzerkle,
    ohwayooooooh...


    " Take Badlaw's body out to the gold-mine 'n toss it down a shaft. "

  22. #22
    Survivalist! Lillith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    Posts
    3,566
    Quote Originally Posted by LoudAmerican View Post
    ahh ... sounds just like Christian Compassion to me - such a non judgmental approach to Christian philosophy!
    Hardly. Are you being satirical or implying that my disdain wasn't clear and concise?
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

  23. #23
    Survivalist! Lillith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    Posts
    3,566
    Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    This entire race exclusion thing is bullshit. To even suggest it has ANY merit is ludicrous, and even more perverted to suggest its an astrological connection. Personally I find Nephilim some leftover from a backward age that feeds stupidity and holds the ignorant mystified. Granted he has the right to post, but his shit reduces the board to some snake oil side show.
    And you're right about this board TC. Just look at the name of it. The board will attract the likes of the OP like moths to a flame. And they know it. Where better to plow their perverted dogma?
    And they will try to use their tools of persuasion to influence people - videos, exhibits, etc.

    Now. Who is to say that we are not here as participants for a particular reason. To be contentious, to offer different perspectives, rationality and logic to people who might come here seeking opinions.

    What if there were no voices that counter balanced the doomers and gloomers, or to call them out or question on their BS?

    Our voices would be what? Silent? As they shout their hysteria from their rooftops and pulpits?
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

  24. #24
    Lucky survivor Seasoned Member LoudAmerican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    RDU NC USA
    Age
    56
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    Hardly. Are you being satirical or implying that my disdain wasn't clear and concise?
    It was very clear AND hypocritical
    One Day People Will Learn
    That Entitlement And Morals Are Not Synonymous With Each Other and It's SPELLED JUSTICE - Not JUST US!

  25. #25
    One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Posts
    7,661
    Reason and logic are endowed our species, yet eccentric opinion strips away that given ability to learn, and continues to breed ignorance. I wonder sometimes which is worse in this world, stupidity or greed.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Site Meter