Thread: Large ball lighting

One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus

Large ball lighting

Disable These Ads!
    I'll post this here for now, as I can't find any info on it. My daughter called me this morning rather hyped about something she and here husband encountered last night on the way home. First off I'm Mr. skeptical when it comes to off the chart stuff lacking valid science, but knowing my daughter as being the levelheaded one in the family, and not given to exaggerations, I can take her word on the matter.

It was early evening on a small asphalt road, when she saw something ahead that appeared to blink like small lights, she first thought of deer or wildlife on the road, a common occurrence in these parts, but as she slowed, nothing.

Immediately after she saw in the rear-view mirror a flash of sorts, and what appeared to be a large blue sphere as wide as both lanes, and just as high, probably 25ft in width. and it had flashing lighting inside that seem to bounce of the inner edges of the sphere. No sound or thunder, nor any atmospheric disturbances, other than light rain. The whole thing lasted about 4 seconds, long enough that both her husband and daughter saw it.

My first thought was Terminator LOL but I took her seriously and thought I'd post it here in the hopes that someone might have some info on this, or heard of anything like it.

Exiled from AO Seasoned Member

This is a crop from Upper Antelope Canyon Orbs I. I’ll suggest that you not look at the whole image but concentrate on individual orbs. Many display obvious countenances (faces); for example, the two larger ones near the top right. http://www.georgedstewart.com/Upper_...on_Orbs_I.html
    Canyon Orbs, are light refractions generally attributed to minerals, or unexplained phenemenon similar to a UFO.

Orbs are an interesting phenomena. Some people will attribute them to a speck of dust or light on the lens, some people think they are ghosts or spirits and that the round ‘orb’ shape takes a lot less energy for them to manifest rather than a human or another kind of shape. Whatever they are and whatever they mean they are really interesting.

This orb is a lot easier to see. Whether they’re just specks of dust or actual spirits I’m not too sure. But I’d love to think they’re more than a trick of the light or something as equally as boring. I wonder what/who they were and what they were doing around us.
    http://myenigmasblog.com/buddy/kings-canyon
    Canyon Orbs/Heavenly Orbs, their appearances do not have to identify with any scientific rationalization. They point to the UFO as a function of this environment/Universe, that has been dodged and misdiagnoised by the scientific community. For the simple reason of the process defying rationalization.

Canyon Orbs/Heavenly Orbs/UFOs are translation points into or out of this environment, as a part of the design of this multidimensional sphere, this universe. They represent higher dimensional activity expressed withing the limited dimensional set of the artificiality of this environment/universe. (the nomenclature/language itself has existed since the book of genesis accounts of the babylonians/chaldeans/sumerians).

Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    Immediately after she saw in the rear-view mirror a flash of sorts, and what appeared to be a large blue sphere as wide as both lanes, and just as high, probably 25ft in width. and it had flashing lighting inside that seem to bounce of the inner edges of the sphere. No sound or thunder, nor any atmospheric disturbances, other than light rain. The whole thing lasted about 4 seconds, long enough that both her husband and daughter saw it.
    You should encourage them to report at the National UFO Reporting Center's Homepage, http://www.nwlink.com/~ufocntr/. A unified UFO Theory is impossible because of the deliberate and intelligent intervention they represent, i.e. a "controller". It is something I considered, but it is a mistake to attempt to circumvent the design and use of the artificiality in this environment/universe.

Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    I'll post this here for now, as I can't find any info on it. My daughter called me this morning rather hyped about something she and here husband encountered last night on the way home. First off I'm Mr. skeptical when it comes to off the chart stuff lacking valid science, but knowing my daughter as being the levelheaded one in the family, and not given to exaggerations, I can take her word on the matter.

It was early evening on a small asphalt road, when she saw something ahead that appeared to blink like small lights, she first thought of deer or wildlife on the road, a common occurrence in these parts, but as she slowed, nothing.

My first thought was Terminator LOL but I took her seriously and thought I'd post it here in the hopes that someone might have some info on this, or heard of anything like it.
    Definitely could be earth lights. Where were they? They could look up seismic activity in the area for that night. If it was warm enough in the summer we get an odd mirage that heat lightning reflects off the moisture and heat waves coming off the roads when the sun first goes down. If you have a little rise ahead or behind you and happen to be looking it looks like a lake of lightning on the road.
    Mr. T made his van go twice the speed of light because he wanted to prove that quantum physics was a bunch of jibba jabba.

Karma caster Contributor
    This is why I carry a camera everywhere I go... because my cellphone does not have one embedded....
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Yeah to bad she didn't manage a picture, not enough time. As for location, it was southern Sweden, the time of day was just past dusk, the temperature was around plus 6C ( low 40sF) and the weather was light rain. Way to early in the year for thunder and lighting conditions.

Her husband thinks it was a lighting strike just above the asphalt, but no sound... I always thought lighting was accompanied by a crack or boom. The strange part is th blue ball of sorts that remained, I have no idea what that could represent. Maybe residual current that wasn't absorbed by the ground?

You may want to check if this is also happening in Norway. You may just be surprised.
    Blessings in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and now sits at the right hand of our God on high.

A confession of faith that the modern Evangelical movement can no longer make!

Quote Originally Posted by SenaidaJackson View Post
    because my cellphone does not have one embedded....

---------------------------
    uge Thing For Movies --- criminal minds season 7 dvd,Creat excellence for your life
    Wow a parrot spam-bot nice touch
    Mr. T made his van go twice the speed of light because he wanted to prove that quantum physics was a bunch of jibba jabba.

Thread Information