Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 106

Thread: Police Brutality Thread

  1. #76
    Angel Waters
    Guest
    Disable These Ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by equalizer View Post
    How much money do I need to contribute so I can say whatever I want and not get banned? This site is full of fucking ccccccccccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Speaking personally, I read. Good for you. And to think, you are willing to pay money so you can continue to prove yourself over and over again. How quaint.

    What I think reasonable people understand is that, it is not a right to post in a forum. It is a privilege.

    Members have every right to speak freely. However, members have every right to civil discourse and a decent atmosphere where they can share about any given topic.

    To think someone can pay so as to remain a Troll and verbally assault their member(s) of choice, lends an idea of what that member is about and why they're here. It's not for civil dialog.

    I remember when I first joined this forum someone made a comment about how few active members still remain on board.
    One might infer the reason for that may be due in large part to the Trollism that is allowed to speak freely on these forums.
    Verbally assaulting people, lending no input of worth otherwise to any given thread.

    One can certainly set the emotionally disturbed Troll on Ignore. However, that there is no cost for their actions, and in fact they ask how much they can pay so as to continue to act as Trolls, is telling. Because then one wonders, if they can donate and gain that "privilege" they seek, what the cost is for the decent members who have to continue to be assaulted by them because that Troll thinks they have paid for the right to continue unabated.

    Ban the Trolls so they can never return to these forums, take away the one arena where their social dysfunction thrives, and let them find a forum more fitting to their kind. After all, the net allows for mentally disturbed individuals to flake anonymously without much consequence, save for the chance of banning. Imagine, when you read such people, what they bring to the real world when they venture away from the monitor and out the door.

    If you wouldn't tolerate a sociopath in your face on the street, why would you tolerate them on the forum your hard earned cash and precious time, makes possible? Not to mention, when asking for donations to keep this forum on-line, that the decent people that contribute have every right to be free of Trolls, for their money's worth. Don't you think?

    Either this forum has rules or it doesn't.
    Maybe that the Trolls, the minority here, think those rules don't matter, is the problem.

  2. #77
    Radioactive Contributor BlindSided's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Great Lakes Area.
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Waters View Post
    I don't know why the chronic aggressive mentally unstable assault behavior of DontBeAfraid has been tolerated on this forum for this long.
    Not quite sure who he/she is but I have had this person on ignore since I came across this thread. I get the having to have thick skin and freedom of speech and all but to use certain words as in "c**t" over and over in anger towards a member is really pushing the envelope for anyone, don't ya think. Just my folks!
    Last edited by BlindSided; Apr 23rd, 2012 at 9:00 PM. Reason: Changed a few things.
    "All Knowledge Has Been Eliminated, Please Return To Your Burrows At Once!"

  3. #78
    Angel Waters
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSided View Post
    Not quite sure who he/she is but I have had this person on ignore since I came across this thread. I get the having to have thick skin and freedom of speech and all but to use certain words as in "c**t" over and over in anger towards a member is really pushing the envelope for anyone, don't ya think. Just my folks!

    I've had them on ignore, since shortly after I joined. Stark raving rage and particularly as it is directed toward women for the most part on these forums, is intolerable. Which is why I mentioned that one of the reasons membership is dwindling here could be directly attributable to verbally abusive members such as DBA and others like him.

    As for the "C" word, in my opinion it reflects the degree of respect the male using the term has first and foremost for the initial female role model in his life; mom.

    The hate and disrespect then that vomits forth toward any other female that type of male encounters, is always fostered by their reflections upon the contempt and scorn they developed for the first woman they ever knew. And thus, paints every woman they ever meet in her light.

    Whereas I see the "C" word as a warning that that man who uses it isn't worth knowing after that phrase spits out from their mouth. Mainly because, well quite frankly, they represent in using that term with animus, that they are not very intelligent.

    A woman can either be insulted by the word, or empowered through the opportunity to realize that male who's using it as a verbal assault weapon against her and her sex, is affording her the opportunity to dismiss immediately that male. And thus she is saved immediately from having anything else to do with him. Because he's vile and stupid!


    This woman chooses to be forewarned and empowered, when a weakling of the male sex uses that term. Because in my world, one can not insult a female by using a word that particularly describes a part of her own genitalia! When that genitalia is what makes her uniquely and powerfully female.

    Therefore, in truth, cunts rule the world. If it wasn't for the cunt, stupid weak vile males wouldn't be born into the world. So as to serve as a living example that the one thing women can never ever let happen, is the revocation of their right to access birth control and/or abortion! So as to insure their responsibility for the future as mothers of it. And hopefully, in the process of birth controls being in place, the world will suffer less DBA's et al, for their trouble. ;-)

    DBA is a Troll. I wouldn't doubt he doesn't have sock accounts so as to exercise his dysfunction under different guises in the event he is one day banned.

    Just imagine though. Here you and I can ignore it. In the real world, after he leaves his computer and ventures forth, others have to work much harder, risk much more, to do the same thing for the same reasons.

  4. #79
    FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Your mothers vagina
    Posts
    11,410
    I've had them on ignore, since shortly after I joined. Stark raving rage and particularly as it is directed toward women for the most part on these forums, is intolerable. Which is why I mentioned that one of the reasons membership is dwindling here could be directly attributable to verbally abusive members such as DBA and others like him.
    It is not directed at women more than men... It is directed at stupid

    As for the "C" word, in my opinion it reflects the degree of respect the male using the term has first and foremost for the initial female role model in his life; mom.
    Your opinion is... your opinion. It does not reflect reality. In fact, we have a very long thread in the philosophy section specifically about this word... Go contribute to it.

    The hate and disrespect then that vomits forth toward any other female that type of male encounters, is always fostered by their reflections upon the contempt and scorn they developed for the first woman they ever knew. And thus, paints every woman they ever meet in her light.

    Whereas I see the "C" word as a warning that that man who uses it isn't worth knowing after that phrase spits out from their mouth. Mainly because, well quite frankly, they represent in using that term with animus, that they are not very intelligent.
    lol

    A woman can either be insulted by the word, or empowered through the opportunity to realize that male who's using it as a verbal assault weapon against her and her sex, is affording her the opportunity to dismiss immediately that male. And thus she is saved immediately from having anything else to do with him. Because he's vile and stupid!
    You really should check out the thread about it... all of your issues have been addressed.

    And hopefully, in the process of birth controls being in place, the world will suffer less DBA's et al, for their trouble. ;-)

    DBA is a Troll. I wouldn't doubt he doesn't have sock accounts so as to exercise his dysfunction under different guises in the event he is one day banned.
    Nope, only ever one single account... And you are trolling with this post... I hope you can acknowledge the hypocrisy.

    Just imagine though. Here you and I can ignore it. In the real world, after he leaves his computer and ventures forth, others have to work much harder, risk much more, to do the same thing for the same reasons.
    I use the word as casually in real life as I do here. And cunt is only taboo in the US and for no real reason. Maybe you can make a better argument as to why its perceived as such here than the folks who tried in the other thread. If you can meet the challenge placed in the other thread then I will stop using it completely... But smarter members than you(eg: nu kua) tried and eventually realized that they couldnt...

    Think about it: if you read my posts with a British or Australian accent the word cunt is not offensive at all... Lyca and I happen to agree on this point. Its just a word, used to describe super assholes, it holds no deeper meaning or context to me... If you are so offended by a word then you have a very weak character.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

  5. #80
    Iam puppy, hear me yap. Contributor lycanox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Nutzi Netherlands.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    12,011
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeAfraid View Post
    Easily dropped off in a back yard or ANYWHERE.
    Meaning he was not directly armed at the moment.

    He didnt use the word aggressive but he did agree that his dog was aggressive.
    When?

    It seems you found enough straw for more straw men... If you fit a suspects description you are a possible suspect. Get over it.
    Nope. Still needs to be verified.

    He didnt barge in anywhere, he confronted the man in the driveway. Driveways, at least here in the US, open onto the street... It makes it easier to park a fucking car on them.
    Cop could have called out to the guy from the car.


    Like I said, the cops in that completely unrelated situation would have to respond to that completely unrelated situation... Try to stick to one topic at a time, your brain isnt built to handle more than that.
    And by your logic. The correct cource of action would be to shoot the hostages.

    He was in the process of DOING THAT when the DOG CHARGED HIM!
    You are wrong.
    And obviously, he made the wrong one.

    You doubt cops are given descriptions over the radio? Or you doubt that descriptions are given to 911 over the phone? What do you doubt? It doesnt matter though because you are wrong.
    It takes an idiot however to take those 100% serious all of the time. As they are tend to be unreliable.

    lol... the cop was TOLD THERE WERE WEAPONS. He doesnt have to see a weapon to use common sense and protect himself when he has been TOLD there are weapons.
    But he still did not see any weapon.

    He pulled his gun out to make sure the suspect didnt go for any weapons. That is standard procedure here in the US. Here in the US, cops carry guns and pull them out before you pull your gun out.
    That would explain why the US has such an high rate of police violence. When the cops are trained to react aggresive first and think later.

    [QUOTE]He was at a place where he was told an armed man had attacked someone moments earlier. He responded appropriately.


    Go re read the story and listen to the interviews from both sides... You are simply incorrect here.

    He was alone on the scene when he arrived... Seriously, do you think its clever to not know a damned thing about a subject before/during/after posting about said subject?

    Ya there was, he was told there was an armed man in the area attacking a female. Unfortunately He wasnt able to determine that he was given the wrong address until after the owners dog tried to attack him.
    Or in other words. The cop completely failed to verify and correctly asses the situation.


    He didnt barge in anywhere.

    The dog and the man were in the back yard... The man decided to come to the driveway for some reason.
    Which would have been a very logical situation when cops suddenly ran at you with guns pointed at you.


    The man could have and should have closed the gate to the backyard when he came out to the driveway but he didnt and his dog got loose.
    The man met the cop in the driveway and the dog came out of the backyard, due to the mans negligence, and charged the cop.
    Still no excuse to shoot the dog. Or excuse the cops incompetence.



    The cop didnt bust into their backyard... Seriously, do you know what a driveway is? These are real questions because your arguments seem to indicate that
    you dont.
    Fact remains however that the cop did not gave the man enough time to respond to the situation.

    And I cant call you a cunt...? Not even when you are apparently TRYING to be one? Like I said, people arent dogs... and that case ISNT THIS CASE...
    So your whole argument is that we are allowed to be less carefull when the lives of animals are concerned.

    Such an animal lover you are.

    The cop was alone when he arrived... How about you read and respond to the story everyone is talking about and not the you are making up in your head.
    Ok, I did mistake an scene that happened after the shooting for one before.

    But its hypocrite for you to complain about this. Concidering you are the one that constantly keeps yelling that the owner stated the dog wass agressive. Despite there not being any evidence for this claim.

    The cop drew his weapon on someone he thought could be armed and dangerous. He told that person to freeze and was ensuring his safety while assessing the situation.
    Or in other words, they sprung up on him fully armed. On somone that just might be armed with a big stick according to unreliable 911 calls.


    That is standard procedure. Most people are going to be nervous or fearful, even if they know they arent in trouble, when a cop is pointing a gun at them.
    Meaning that unlike your previous statements. The situation was not normal at that time. And forgetting the dog for a moment is thus an understandable mistake. And not irresponcible pet owner ship.
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

  6. #81
    One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Posts
    8,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Waters View Post
    Speaking personally, I read. Good for you. And to think, you are willing to pay money so you can continue to prove yourself over and over again. How quaint.

    What I think reasonable people understand is that, it is not a right to post in a forum. It is a privilege.

    Members have every right to speak freely. However, members have every right to civil discourse and a decent atmosphere where they can share about any given topic.

    To think someone can pay so as to remain a Troll and verbally assault their member(s) of choice, lends an idea of what that member is about and why they're here. It's not for civil dialog.

    I remember when I first joined this forum someone made a comment about how few active members still remain on board.
    One might infer the reason for that may be due in large part to the Trollism that is allowed to speak freely on these forums.
    Verbally assaulting people, lending no input of worth otherwise to any given thread.

    One can certainly set the emotionally disturbed Troll on Ignore. However, that there is no cost for their actions, and in fact they ask how much they can pay so as to continue to act as Trolls, is telling. Because then one wonders, if they can donate and gain that "privilege" they seek, what the cost is for the decent members who have to continue to be assaulted by them because that Troll thinks they have paid for the right to continue unabated.

    Ban the Trolls so they can never return to these forums, take away the one arena where their social dysfunction thrives, and let them find a forum more fitting to their kind. After all, the net allows for mentally disturbed individuals to flake anonymously without much consequence, save for the chance of banning. Imagine, when you read such people, what they bring to the real world when they venture away from the monitor and out the door.

    If you wouldn't tolerate a sociopath in your face on the street, why would you tolerate them on the forum your hard earned cash and precious time, makes possible? Not to mention, when asking for donations to keep this forum on-line, that the decent people that contribute have every right to be free of Trolls, for their money's worth. Don't you think?

    Either this forum has rules or it doesn't.
    Maybe that the Trolls, the minority here, think those rules don't matter, is the problem.
    Nobody "pays" to be allowed to verbally insult members. thats absurd..

    they get infractions. And with accumulated infractions they get banned.
    Carpe the living sh!t out of the Diem....

  7. #82
    Angel Waters
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    Nobody "pays" to be allowed to verbally insult members. thats absurd..

    they get infractions. And with accumulated infractions they get banned.
    I quite agree, that is absurd.
    However, if you scroll back you'll see that one member here imagines it's possible. And it is to that that I addressed my remarks.

    Meanwhile, I can only hope that one day DBA accumulates enough infractions so as to save the rest of this forum from that obvious mental illness that courses through his immediate local community, and unfortunately travels net wide through his fingertips. "Patience is a Virtue" Rated: R

  8. #83
    FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Your mothers vagina
    Posts
    11,410
    lol... You cant pretend you are better than me WHILE trolling me Mr. Waters.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

  9. #84
    FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Your mothers vagina
    Posts
    11,410
    Can I put Lyca on ignore? He is seriously too stupid to have a rational conversation with.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

  10. #85
    One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Posts
    8,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Waters View Post
    I quite agree, that is absurd.
    However, if you scroll back you'll see that one member here imagines it's possible. And it is to that that I addressed my remarks.
    That same member also assumes that someone can pay enough to become a moderator as well....(absurdity on a higher level) I understand the dilemma of newer members having to weave their way through the personalities that exist here, but such is the nature of public web sites. The staff does try and maintain a level of civility, and there are always people who ( for whatever reasons) push the limit.
    Carpe the living sh!t out of the Diem....

  11. #86
    Angel Waters
    Guest
    I certainly do know that. And I appreciate how many hats a person has to wear, when in charge of any forum.

    At least the Ignore function allows us to dismiss those not worth reading. :) Meanwhile, I do know there are folks who will push the limits as far as they'll go. However, what I've found, as a moderator of forums and as an Admin., is that things tend to lighten up or cease, when the limits push back.

    I wish you all the best in keeping Armageddon on-line. (HUG)

  12. #87
    FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Your mothers vagina
    Posts
    11,410
    lol... Every noob is a moderator/admin on another forum...
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

  13. #88
    Survivalist! MaximumPain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Orion Arm of the Milky way Galaxy
    Age
    49
    Posts
    5,581
    You guys are slipping... Here's a real story of Police misconduct that made my jaw drop.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1470430.html

    An innocent California student was placed in a holding cell after his buddy's house was raided by the Drug Enforcement Administration, and ended up spending nearly five days in his dark prison without food, water or human contact.

    Danny Chong, 24, had been told that he was going to be released on April 20 -- the same day he was detained -- because he wasn't charged with any crime.

    Officers reportedly forgot about him. He told NBC that he was forced to drink his own urine for hydration and ended up carving his own flesh with glass in a fit of psychosis.

    "I had to do what I had to do to survive," he told the station on Tuesday. "I was completely insane."

    Chong's horrific -- and accidental -- stay in the dark holding cell began on April 20, when agents raided a home that Chong where hanging out near UC San Diego. DEA officials said they found some 18,000 ecstasy pills at the home, but that Chong wasn't involved. He was brought in for questioning, but never formally arrested or charged, according to U-T San Diego.

    He was supposed to leave his detention the same day. One officer even offered him a ride home.

    But he was forgotten inside his 5-foot-by-10-foot, windowless enclosure.

    He kicked, screamed and cried as the days passed. He could hear DEA agents on the other side of his heavy door, but they apparently couldn't hear him. He didn't have food, water or a bathroom.

    At one point Chong went so "insane" he broke his glasses with his teeth and carved "Sorry Mom" into his arm.

    By day five -- when corrections officers finally heard Chong's screams for help -- he'd been hallucinating and even attempted to eat broken glass, NBC reported.

    When agents finally found Chong, he was incoherent and had to be taken to the hospital, according to the Associated Press. He was treated for a perforated lung -- an injury consistent with someone who has eaten glass.

    The student's lawyer compared his detention to the famous Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq. Chong is considering filing a civil lawsuit against the DEA.
    Fucking war on drugs almost cost this man his life.
    Be Impeccable with Your Word
    Don't Take Anything Personally
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

  14. #89
    Survivalist! MaximumPain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Orion Arm of the Milky way Galaxy
    Age
    49
    Posts
    5,581
    Im hoping this thread can be used to report all misconduct and not just the violent kind?

    Terrance Huff Files Lawsuit Against Illinois Police Officer Michael Reichert Over 'Trekkie Traffic Stop'
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1500394.html

    As HuffPost reported in March, the traffic stop raised a number of questions about law enforcement, the drug war and the Fourth Amendment. It occurred along a stretch of highway know to be a lucrative source of asset forfeiture revenue for state and local police departments. Defense attorneys told HuffPost that stops like the one depicted in Huff's video are common, and that police are known to manufacture traffic infractions to allow for such stops and then manufacture probable cause to conduct drug searches.
    It goes on to talk about several areas of the country called forfeiture corridors where police fleece travelers like some Tijuana cops sweating some San Diego Teenagers. People have a very hard time getting their property back often times needing to travel out of state multiple times at their own expense.
    Be Impeccable with Your Word
    Don't Take Anything Personally
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

  15. #90
    Karma caster Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,457
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." ~ Martin Luther King Jr
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

  16. #91
    Survivalist! MaximumPain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Orion Arm of the Milky way Galaxy
    Age
    49
    Posts
    5,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch View Post
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." ~ Martin Luther King Jr
    Took you a while to notice that and connect it to your crusade against bad cops.
    Be Impeccable with Your Word
    Don't Take Anything Personally
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

  17. #92
    AIZUMNO1 ZA5O5UUM dedanoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dedanoe City, Armageddonia (Center of Balkan)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,044
    the innocence of the police ladies...

    the only reasonable reason of thy self is the naked survival of thy self. in that same way the medical doctors intensively and constantly care for the permanence of the illness of their patients. in that same way the courts and every other institution of the system is planed and designed to work. all they're asking from you the exemplary citizens is trust in the institutions of the system.
    Last edited by dedanoe; Jun 4th, 2012 at 3:33 AM.
    http://forums.armageddononline.org/signaturepics/sigpic4099_4.gif
    don't ask for money and the energy is free

  18. #93
    Survivalist! MaximumPain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Orion Arm of the Milky way Galaxy
    Age
    49
    Posts
    5,581
    Magic suicide victim kills himself while still in cuffs!!

    http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...e-in-arkansas/

    A police report says Carter was in the back of a patrol car with his hands cuffed behind his back when officers discovered he'd been shot. He was taken to a hospital, where he later died.
    Wow now that's flexible!

    His original charge? Selling a bag of grass!!!! DEATH PENALTY!!!!!! WTF Im gonna go be pissed for a while now!
    Be Impeccable with Your Word
    Don't Take Anything Personally
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

  19. #94
    Prepared survivor Seasoned Member sweetvelocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximumPain View Post
    Magic suicide victim kills himself while still in cuffs!!

    http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...e-in-arkansas/



    Wow now that's flexible!

    His original charge? Selling a bag of grass!!!! DEATH PENALTY!!!!!! WTF Im gonna go be pissed for a while now!
    Are they seriously trying to sell this BS? Some corrupt and unfit coroner will label
    this a suicide and under the rug it will go.
    I'M FEELING THE BERN 2016!

  20. #95
    Prepared survivor Seasoned Member sweetvelocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    634
    Not sure if any of you have read a out this case but there was an update recently.

    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1847661

    Update: http://m.ajc.com/news/news/breaking-...d-that-/nhc2N/

    So there you have it. Nothing for almost killing and permanently disfiguring that baby. Sick!
    I'M FEELING THE BERN 2016!

  21. #96
    Queen of Blades Administrator Diamond Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Occupied Territory
    Posts
    6,452
    “I used to tell my kids that if they were ever in trouble, they should go to the police for help,” she wrote. “Now my kids don’t want to go to sleep at night because they’re afraid the cops will kill them or their family. It’s time to remind the cops that they should be serving and protecting our neighborhoods, not waging war on the people in them.”
    That quote from the first article is sadly becoming commonplace. Not to excuse what happened but as violence has escalated, so have the actions of police. Having not read the court documents this is strictly my opinion; an act like without consequences of some kind is outrageous. I hope they can pursue a civil trial. Here's the direct link to the full update article:

    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1847661
    "Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts." ~ Bernard Baruch
    "Liberal hopes need to be matched by conservative caution." ~ Martin Peretz

  22. #97
    Survivalist! Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,531
    Cops all over the world these days are going over the top when people protest and it's time they were put back in the box.

    Pig police in the USA are past a joke and it's all down to prisons for profit that now servers 2 million inmates and to think americans point the finger at China

    Hitlers SS never broke any laws, it what you get when the judges are owned by the state and thats just what the US has today
    Ariel Sharon: "We control America"

    "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

  23. #98
    Queen of Blades Administrator Diamond Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Occupied Territory
    Posts
    6,452

    School Resource Officer Fired After Tossing Insolent Brat Across Floor

    Yep, I titled it that way on purpose because that's how it should be titled. In another glaring example of people not taking responsibility for their behavior the focus has understandably been on the thug with a badge that not only knocked over the desk with the student still in it, he yanked her out of the desk and THREW her across the floor which allegedly resulted in injuries. Unfortunately very little has been on the brat who first refused her teacher's several requests to first put the phone away, then give the phone up when she kept using it and then leave the classroom when she refused to cough up the phone. After she refused to give up her phone and leave class from a school administrator the school cop was called in.

    Her lawyer claims that she put away her phone and refused to leave her desk because she wanted to stay in class. If she TRULY wanted to be in class then this incident wouldn't have happened in the first place because she would have been focused on her teacher and not on her damn phone.

    The asshole with a badge being fired was the right call, no doubt about it. He could have made the students in front of her move their desks and slid hers out the door with her in it and dealt with the issue outside of the class. He absolutely had every permission given to remove the student from the classroom but instead of doing something responsible he pulled some pro-wrestling moves on her and arrested her.

    SC Officer Fired After Classroom Confrontation Video

    http://abcnews.go.com/US/sc-officer-...ry?id=34792908

    The school resource officer at a South Carolina high school who was filmed tossing a teen from her desk and dragging her during an arrest has been fired, officials announced today.

    That officer, identified by the Richland County Sheriff's office as Ben Fields, was initially put on unpaid leave after the video surfaced this week.

    Today's announcement comes after Sheriff Leon Lott said on Tuesday that an internal investigation would determine whether Fields would be fired. He said that the internal investigation determined that he was not wrong to try and remove the student from the classroom, after being asked to do so from the teacher and a school administrator, but the problem came in how he attempted to do that...

    Lawyer: Teen suffered several injuries in classroom arrest

    http://www.wral.com/sheriff-to-decid...rest/15032553/

    ...Lott had said Tuesday that the girl was uninjured in the confrontation but "may have had a rug burn." However, her attorney contradicted that.

    "She now has a cast on her arm, she has neck and back injuries. She has a Band-Aid on her forehead where she suffered rug burn on her forehead," Columbia attorney Todd Rutherford told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Wednesday...
    I'm not exactly sure what led up to this but some of the news reports of the teacher and admin leads me to believe that this may have been an ongoing issue. I don't know if the exact teacher and admin made the statements but this is what Lott stated:

    The sheriff suspended Fields without pay Monday. Lott, who rushed home from an out of town conference when the news broke, said that a teacher and vice principal in the classroom at the time felt the officer acted appropriately.
    The above article has been updated a couple of times since I started typing up this article. At the very least Sheriff Lott stated this:

    Lott said the charges against the two students would not be dropped and would be dealt with at a later date.
    I'm not so sure about charges on the 2nd student who was also arrested by the same officer for speaking out against his abuse but the brat that started all this should definitely face consequences. What kind of message does that send to the rest of the students if she is allowed to get away with her insolent behavior? She refused to put away the phone, she refused the teacher, a school administrator and then the cop. Everything up to that point is all on her and she should pay for it.

    She didn't deserve what she got but she certainly didn't have a problem asking for it if this cops history according to the other students proves to be accurate.

    She allegedly is too arrogant to know the cardinal rule of being an asshole: no matter how big you think you are someone bigger will always come along and prove it.
    "Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts." ~ Bernard Baruch
    "Liberal hopes need to be matched by conservative caution." ~ Martin Peretz

  24. #99
    Contributor Baruch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Gan Eden
    Posts
    4,435
    Insolent teen? That would mean arresting all of them. Not that I wasn't tempted with my own daughter. Fortunately nothing physical happened between us, and I kept my peace. She turned out OK 10 years later.
    שׁלוֹם

  25. #100
    Life is good Contributor Tired Old Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,873
    I can think of about 12 times in my life that had something to do with the police. Not counting the DOT police. Different story. I have never tried to fight or argue with them. If I was in the right I took it to court and won. What I see today is disobey, get arrested then sue them. It seems to work some of the time. Unless you get killed. But then your family can get a pay day. Yes there are bad cops. I can think of one I meet before. I wish I could have sued him. But he didn't break the law. He was just an asshole. Other times when I could have been given a ticket or arrested I wasn't.
    The office in this story had a duty to arrest this girl. But not to throw her across the floor after dumping her out of the chair. This was a cop with a attitude.
    2012 is gone but Armageddon is always just around the corner .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Site Meter