Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 96

Thread: Police Brutality Thread

  1. #51
    Lucky survivor Seasoned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    232
    Disable These Ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetvelocity View Post
    A place for threads dedicated to bringing attention to police violence. I have been seeing so much of it that the prospect of even dealing with a police officer makes me a little nervous.

    http://now.msn.com/now/0417-officer-...?ocid=todnow11

    This poor guy lost his dog in his own yard! Cop just shot and killed him.

    I think it was Anarch that first suggested this. I am gonna second it.
    I remember this case.
    The pig illustrated beautifully why there is a decided difference between police officers, who deserve respect and can be entrusted to protect and serve the public, and a pig. Which is an armed criminal hiding behind a badge.

    My hope was, when I learned of this story and remains, that the pig in this case soon finds his future served beneath a flag draped coffin. As a matter of public service for all sentient life in his district.

  2. #52
    FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Your mothers vagina
    Posts
    11,414
    I remember this case.
    The pig illustrated beautifully why there is a decided difference between police officers, who deserve respect and can be entrusted to protect and serve the public, and a pig. Which is an armed criminal hiding behind a badge.

    My hope was, when I learned of this story and remains, that the pig in this case soon finds his future served beneath a flag draped coffin. As a matter of public service for all sentient life in his district.
    You obviously didnt follow ANY of the facts of the case if that is how you actually feel... He shot a dog that was charging him... if YOU were being charged by an aggressive dog you didnt know and YOU had a gun YOU would shoot it as well. Or would you rather have your limbs and torso torn up?
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

  3. #53
    Iam puppy, hear me yap. Contributor lycanox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Nutzi Netherlands.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    12,061
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeAfraid View Post
    STUPID CUNT

    You are TERRIBLE with analogies... because you are retarded?

    Luckily, nobody was bit in this case... and lyca, dogs DONT GET a second chance... They only get one, if they bite someone they are put down almost immediately.. That is why it is irresponsible of pet owners who dont keep their dogs in check.
    This dog did not even get one chance.

    This dog DID... So your very limited anecdotal "evidence" isnt relevant...

    The dog WAS aggressive... the OWNER of the dog has even stated as much... Stupid cunt.

    Barking and charging IS aggressive. And if you think aggressive dogs dont bark you are... you need to go to the hospital because your brain might be swelling.

    You mean, there is no reason, OTHER than its aggressive behavior.

    The video, the interviews, the dog owners testimony, the dog aggressively charging the cop...
    Seriously, are you that fucking retarded?
    And when exactly did the owner state that the dog was aggressive.

    Running towards a person barking is not aggression or at the least not a reason to believe that the dog is acting aggressive on that information alone.


    Quote Originally Posted by MaximumPain View Post
    I suppose the owners statement that the dog was aggressive doesn't count?
    See above.
    I often think DBA is a little harsh but in this case...... WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!!!!! ARE YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING STUPID?
    They could very easily be criminals charging the police with knives.

    If the police can spare a couple of seconds to judge the situation then. Why not with the dog.

    Well one cop didn't get bit because he stopped the potential attacker. Now we dont know that he would have gotten bit but I don't expect him to just wait and find out which you apparently do?
    I would atleast expect him to make a sound judgement. Which considering he mistook a person playing at home with his dog for a person running after a woman on the street likely did not occur.

    Yeah I know everyones dog "would never bite someone... hes just a sweetie pie". Its like people saying their kids would never got into trouble. Dogs are great at reading peoples moods especially their owner. If a cop is confronting you there is automatic stress and your dog can tell that and may decide its best for the pack to remove that threat. In this case that perceived threat was cop who now has a spit second to decide to shoot the dog or risk a bite and possible subsequent attack by the dogs owner who in this case was a possible armed assailant. Fuck your dog I want the humans protected from the criminals first.
    Nope. The situation was far from that described at the call. There was thus no reason to believe that the person was armed.

    And yes, aggressive dogs can easily be recognized.

    I don't know maybe the owners statement that his dog was acting aggressively?
    An statement I have yet to find anywhere. All I am seeing is the remark of running and barking.

    You haven't spent a lot of time around dogs have you Lyc? Really you think barking is not done by aggressive dogs?
    Actually I have plenty of experience with strange dogs. And yes. Barking is not common with aggression but with enthusiasm.

    Its when a dog is silent and keeps watching you that you should be worried. When they lower their ears and display their teeth is when its time to get the gun.
    As that means an attack is imminent.

    No it was more the owners statement that the dog was aggressive and the fact that the dog closed its distance on the officer who was an obvious source of stress for its owner. See I have had several dogs in my life time and I can totally see at least two of them getting aggressive against someone who appeared to be stressing me.
    Totally see. Yet it has never actually occurred thus. How do you know they will bark then.


    Quote Originally Posted by DBA
    You obviously didnt follow ANY of the facts of the case if that is how you actually feel... He shot a dog that was charging him... if YOU were being charged by an aggressive dog you didnt know and YOU had a gun YOU would shoot it as well. Or would you rather have your limbs and torso torn up?
    I would at least have taken the time to properly judge the situation.
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

  4. #54
    FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Your mothers vagina
    Posts
    11,414
    This dog did not even get one chance.
    Yes it did... It lived for several years... Then it charged an armed human... Blowing its SINGLE chance... This dog didnt get a SECOND chance.

    And when exactly did the owner state that the dog was aggressive.
    In interviews and statements... GO READ THE FUCKING STORIES BEFORE RESPONDING TO ME AGAIN!

    Running towards a person barking is not aggression or at the least not a reason to believe that the dog is acting aggressive on that information alone.
    Holy shit... Do you even know what a dog is? I mean, have you EVER seen one? Your stupidity isnt usually this astounding.
    See above.
    Stupid cunt

    They could very easily be criminals charging the police with knives.
    Charge a cop with a knife and you WILL get shot. Running from someone who has taken you hostage isnt even remotely the same....

    If the police can spare a couple of seconds to judge the situation then. Why not with the dog.
    The dog charged him... If a dog charges me in an aggressive manner I too would do what ever it takes to avoid injury.
    I would atleast expect him to make a sound judgement. Which considering he mistook a person playing at home with his dog for a person running after a woman on the street likely did not occur.
    Seriously, BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN ON THIS SUBJECT, go read about it... please... Somebody called 911 and claimed that there was a person chasing after a woman with a spear at the address where the officer showed up... He didnt mistake anything for anything. He showed up to protect a potential victim and to investigate the situation. It was not his fault at all that he was given bad information by a 911 caller. When he showed up he confronted someone who he was told might be armed and dangerous and was almost attacked by that persons dog.

    Nope. The situation was far from that described at the call. There was thus no reason to believe that the person was armed.
    Jesus dude, cops dont show up the MOMENT they are called and dangerous situations change rapidly. You would not expect him to show up on someone STILL chasing a woman around but on what happened AFTER the previous situation... That is how time works, it generally tends to move forward, its weird I know, but you have been experiencing it for 27 years now, I would think you would have at least a LITTLE grasp on it by now. What the officer rolled up on could have easily been different moments BEFORE he got there... In fact, it almost always WILL have changed from one point in time to another... Crazy shit right...? No lyca, its not crazy, you are just pretending to be super fucking stupid.

    And yes, aggressive dogs can easily be recognized.
    I know... Like when one is barking and charging at you... Pretty fucking easy to spot.

    An statement I have yet to find anywhere. All I am seeing is the remark of running and barking.
    He states that his dog challenged the officer... Running and barking are not always aggressive, running and barking AT a stranger IS usually aggressive behavior.

    Actually I have plenty of experience with strange dogs. And yes. Barking is not common with aggression but with enthusiasm.
    What about charging strangers that the dog perceives to be endangering its owner?

    Its when a dog is silent and keeps watching you that you should be worried.
    You dont know shit about dogs... stfu.

    When they lower their ears and display their teeth is when its time to get the gun.
    As that means an attack is imminent.
    What about when they are charging you? This dog wasnt playing, it was protecting its owner.

    Totally see. Yet it has never actually occurred thus. How do you know they will bark then.
    when you walk past someones yard and their dog follows you barking through the fence it ISNT because it wants to play with you, its because it wants to protect its family from any danger you may pose...
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

  5. #55
    Iam puppy, hear me yap. Contributor lycanox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Nutzi Netherlands.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    12,061
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeAfraid View Post
    Yes it did... It lived for several years... Then it charged an armed human... Blowing its SINGLE chance... This dog didnt get a SECOND chance.

    In interviews and statements... GO READ THE FUCKING STORIES BEFORE RESPONDING TO ME AGAIN!

    Holy shit... Do you even know what a dog is? I mean, have you EVER seen one? Your stupidity isnt usually this astounding.
    Stupid cunt
    And yet. All I read is just running and barking.

    Charge a cop with a knife and you WILL get shot. Running from someone who has taken you hostage isnt even remotely the same....
    Why should the cop not assume I am concealing it. A hostage would be just as much a threat as the dog is.
    The dog charged him... If a dog charges me in an aggressive manner I too would do what ever it takes to avoid injury.
    Again, with the assumption the dog was aggresive.

    Seriously, BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN ON THIS SUBJECT, go read about it... please... Somebody called 911 and claimed that there was a person chasing after a woman with a spear at the address where the officer showed up...
    And how do you confuse a woman with a dog and a speer with a Frisbee. And spears are such common weapons these days.

    First instinct should still be a mix up of some sort. Not a dangerous situation.

    He didnt mistake anything for anything. He showed up to protect a potential victim and to investigate the situation.
    Clearly he did.
    It was not his fault at all that he was given bad information by a 911 caller.
    Which is why cops should not assume those calls as solid facts.

    When he showed up he confronted someone who he was told might be armed and dangerous and was almost attacked by that persons dog.
    When he showed up, he found a situation completely different from reported.

    Afteral, he was told the man was armed with a spear. Spears are kinda big and not easily to conceal.

    Jesus dude, cops dont show up the MOMENT they are called and dangerous situations change rapidly.

    You would not expect him to show up on someone STILL chasing a woman around but on what happened AFTER the previous situation... That is how time works, it generally tends to move forward, its weird I know, but you have been experiencing it for 27 years now, I would think you would have at least a LITTLE grasp on it by now. What the officer rolled up on could have easily been different moments BEFORE he got there... In fact, it almost always WILL have changed from one point in time to another... Crazy shit right...? No lyca, its not crazy, you are just pretending to be super fucking stupid.
    Another reason for the cop to judge at the scene. And not based on the call.

    I know... Like when one is barking and charging at you... Pretty fucking easy to spot.
    Remarkable easy.

    What you are suggesting is that the dog was hiding it aggression.

    Which means that the logical conclusion would be that either the dog was not barking, which we know it did. Or the officer was shooting an dog that was not aggressive at the time. And we will never know whether or not it was really aggressive.

    Which still means the cop was shooting a dog that was not acting aggressively.


    He states that his dog challenged the officer... Running and barking are not always aggressive, running and barking AT a stranger IS usually aggressive behavior.
    Nope. Most dogs have absolutely no guard instinct. And would consider everybody as just another friend to play with.

    What about charging strangers that the dog perceives to be endangering its owner?
    When was the cop in a position that it was endangering the owner.

    You dont know shit about dogs... stfu.
    Believe me. Don't move when a dog does that. You are sure to lose a finger.

    What about when they are charging you? This dog wasnt playing, it was protecting its owner.
    That is at best just another assumption.

    when you walk past someones yard and their dog follows you barking through the fence it ISNT because it wants to play with you, its because it wants to protect its family from any danger you may pose...
    Experienced that all the time. In most cases its just curiosity or excitement. Far from any reason to assume acute danger.

    You obviously did never have a paper round in a more rural area.
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

  6. #56
    FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Your mothers vagina
    Posts
    11,414
    And yet. All I read is just running and barking.
    If you refuse to educate yourself about the story then we dont need to discuss it any further... You are wrong.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

  7. #57
    FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Your mothers vagina
    Posts
    11,414
    Why should the cop not assume I am concealing it. A hostage would be just as much a threat as the dog is.
    Ok Ok ok... You are wrong AND you are retarded.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

  8. #58
    Iam puppy, hear me yap. Contributor lycanox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Nutzi Netherlands.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    12,061
    So please explain why an terrorist discussing himself as one of the hostages to attack the police is a scientific impossibility then.
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

  9. #59
    Survivalist! MaximumPain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Orion Arm of the Milky way Galaxy
    Age
    47
    Posts
    5,582
    Quote Originally Posted by lycanox View Post
    So please explain why an terrorist discussing himself as one of the hostages to attack the police is a scientific impossibility then.
    Do you ever go back and read your own comments later Lyc? I see you fight so hard to win some completely unimportant point where you are so obviously way way way off base (on that point)! The two scenarios are completely different...... all and all its a very very bad analogy.

    Have you ever admitted you're wrong in a forum argument even about a minor point?
    Be Impeccable with Your Word
    Don't Take Anything Personally
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

  10. #60
    Iam puppy, hear me yap. Contributor lycanox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Nutzi Netherlands.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    12,061
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximumPain View Post
    Do you ever go back and read your own comments later Lyc? I see you fight so hard to win some completely unimportant point where you are so obviously way way way off base (on that point)! The two scenarios are completely different...... all and all its a very very bad analogy.
    And why exactly is it a bad analogy.
    In both cases the police has to make a split second decision to judge whether or not a person is dangerous or not and take actions to protect their own lives if necessary.

    Have you ever admitted you're wrong in a forum argument even about a minor point?
    On what would I have to base that I am wrong.

    On an non existed statement that the dog was aggressive?
    That mistaking a family playing in the garden for a violent fighter armed with a spear is apparently extremely logical?
    That cops should be trigger happy?
    That shooting dogs because the owner has accidentally kept an fence open is OK.
    Or the silly superstition that all barking running dogs are violent?

    All I am seeing is a desperate attempt to free the cop and frame the owner.
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

  11. #61
    FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Your mothers vagina
    Posts
    11,414
    And why exactly is it a bad analogy.
    Because you are a stupid cunt, thats why.

    On what would I have to base that I am wrong.
    Reality... or at least a close approximation of it.

    On an non existed statement that the dog was aggressive?
    The OWNERS statement.

    That mistaking a family playing in the garden for a violent fighter armed with a spear is apparently extremely logical?
    A family? Seriously, have you even looked at the story?

    That shooting dogs because the owner has accidentally kept an fence open is OK.
    Shooting dogs that are loose AND charging you IS OK.

    Or the silly superstition that all barking running dogs are violent?
    If you dont know the dog, and it is barking and charging you there is a DAMN GOOD CHANCE you are going to get bitten.

    All I am seeing is a desperate attempt to free the cop and frame the owner.
    Stupid cunts see what stupid cunts want to see.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

  12. #62
    Iam puppy, hear me yap. Contributor lycanox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Nutzi Netherlands.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    12,061
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeAfraid View Post
    Because you are a stupid cunt, thats why.
    Please cut out the pointless insults. I wont warn again.

    Reality... or at least a close approximation of it.
    The reality is that the situation was nowhere close threatening and the cop was obviously trigger happy.


    The OWNERS statement.
    Then please provide an exact statement of the owner where he state the dog was agressive.
    Not what you are reading in his statement.

    A family? Seriously, have you even looked at the story?
    A man and his dog are considered first degree family by law.

    And again. How does a man playing with a dog look like a person chasing another person with a spear.

    Shooting dogs that are loose AND charging you IS OK.
    Not when the dog is not aggresive. And the owner was already there to help.


    If you dont know the dog, and it is barking and charging you there is a DAMN GOOD CHANCE you are going to get bitten.
    And where did you get that statistics. The bureau of I hate dogs. Or the cops are always right institute?



    Stupid cunts see what stupid cunts want to see.
    Again, consider this a final warning.
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

  13. #63
    FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Your mothers vagina
    Posts
    11,414
    Please cut out the pointless insults. I wont warn again.
    Quit pretending you cant fucking read and Ill quit pointing out how stupid you are.
    The reality is that the situation was nowhere close threatening and the cop was obviously trigger happy.
    Wrong! The cop was told to expect an armed man in the area and was charged by a loose dog.

    Then please provide an exact statement of the owner where he state the dog was agressive.
    Not what you are reading in his statement.
    Click on any of the links that have statements from him. He clearly states that his dog challenged the cop. That IS NOT UP FOR DISPUTE. Just because you cant read doesnt mean it didnt happen.

    A man and his dog are considered first degree family by law.
    lol... where?

    And again. How does a man playing with a dog look like a person chasing another person with a spear.
    The cop didnt roll up on a man playing with his dog. He rolled up on a triplex with a man, alone, out in the driveway. The dog didnt show up until moments later... Dont make shit up.

    Not when the dog is not aggresive.
    The dog WAS aggressive... And loose. AND CHARGING. If you dont know a dog and it is loose and running at you, shooting it is COMPLETELY legal. Dogs dont share the same rights that humans do.

    And the owner was already there to help.
    From the cops perspective at the time, the man there was probably the armed man he was dispatched to investigate... Its not hte cops fault that someone gave shitty info to the 911 dispatch.

    And where did you get that statistics. The bureau of I hate dogs. Or the cops are always right institute?
    actually cunt, I love dogs and I am against police who actually do abuse their power... What I hate is irresponsible dog owners... and assholes like you who use strawman arguments.

    Again, consider this a final warning.
    Learn how to admit when you are fucking wrong, especially on the TINY TANGENTIAL points at least some of the time and you will no longer be a stupid cunt... Until then, Ill call it how I see it.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

  14. #64
    Iam puppy, hear me yap. Contributor lycanox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Nutzi Netherlands.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    12,061
    [QUOTE=DontBeAfraid;490524]
    Quit pretending you cant fucking read and Ill quit pointing out how stupid you are.
    Wrong! The cop was told to expect an armed man in the area and was charged by a loose dog.
    Yet the armed man was nowhere to be found. Meaning that the cop severely misjudged the situation.

    Click on any of the links that have statements from him. He clearly states that his dog challenged the cop. That IS NOT UP FOR DISPUTE. Just because you cant read doesnt mean it didnt happen.
    Challenged does not necessary mean aggressive behavior.

    Stop reading shit that just isn't there. If he really meant to say that the dog was aggressive. He would have used words like attacked.

    lol... where?
    In holland for instance.

    The cop didnt roll up on a man playing with his dog. He rolled up on a triplex with a man, alone, out in the driveway. The dog didnt show up until moments later... Dont make shit up.
    The man was playing Frisbee with the dog.

    The dog WAS aggressive... And loose. AND CHARGING. If you dont know a dog and it is loose and running at you, shooting it is COMPLETELY legal.
    Dogs dont share the same rights that humans do.
    That is complete and uther bullshit.

    WIth that statement you openly suggest that the cop should have took the moment to think about his actions if the being charged was a person.
    So either you now have to admit that if the person charging was a person. The cops should be allowed to execute the person.
    Or you have double standards for the dog. And are a hypocrite.


    rom the cops perspective at the time, the man there was probably the armed man he was dispatched to investigate... Its not hte cops fault that someone gave shitty info to the 911 dispatch.
    Its the cops responsibility to verify that information first.
    Not to barge in weapon drawn.


    actually cunt, I love dogs and I am against police who actually do abuse their power... What I hate is irresponsible dog owners... and assholes like you who use strawman arguments.
    Despite you openly suggest that we should shoot dogs that run towards people on sight.

    Learn how to admit when you are fucking wrong, especially on the TINY TANGENTIAL points at least some of the time and you will no longer be a stupid cunt... Until then, Ill call it how I see it.
    Than this debate will either continue in an orderly fashion without pointless insults. Or end in a temp ban.

    Your choice.
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

  15. #65
    FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Your mothers vagina
    Posts
    11,414
    Yet the armed man was nowhere to be found. Meaning that the cop severely misjudged the situation.
    Actually, screwball, it is VERY EASY to put a weapon away... The cop was IN THE PROCESS of determining what was really up when a dog charged him.

    Challenged does not necessary mean aggressive behavior.
    It does when you are talking about dogs... or in english... Which we are... and the dogs owner was...

    Stop reading shit that just isn't there. If he really meant to say that the dog was aggressive. He would have used words like attacked.
    Legally, the owner doesnt want to use that word. But he was honest about the FACT THAT HIS DOG WAS BEING AGGRESSIVE... You are wrong on this point, just get the fuck over it.

    In holland for instance.
    This didnt happen in holland.

    The man was playing Frisbee with the dog.
    No, the dog was in the back chewing on a frisbee and the man was in the driveway... Read the story before posting about it.

    That is complete and uther bullshit.
    Which part? Was the dog loose? Did the owner have control of the dog? Was the dog confined to a yard? Was the dog on a leash? Was the dog charging a cop? Do dogs share the same rights as humans?

    Not a SINGLE PART OF MY STATEMENT was inaccurate.

    WIth that statement you openly suggest that the cop should have took the moment to think about his actions if the being charged was a person.
    If a person was aggressively charging him that person would ALSO HAVE BEEN SHOT!

    So either you now have to admit that if the person charging was a person. The cops should be allowed to execute the person.
    If you charge at a cop with a weapon and the intent to hurt a cop you THEY CAN SHOOT YOU! I never claimed otherwise. This doesnt make your retarded scenario about released hostages any less retarded or more related... Yes lyca, if a cop thinks a hostage is actually a terrorist and is intent on harming him the cop WILL shoot the person they deem to be a threat... But that has NOTHING to do with what we are talking about.
    Or you have double standards for the dog. And are a hypocrite.
    I do have different standards for dogs vs humans... If you dont then you are retarded.

    Its the cops responsibility to verify that information first.
    Not to barge in weapon drawn.
    Actually, if the cop is told he is entering an area with an armed and dangerous man who is threatening or harming people it is his responsibility to look after his safety first and the safety of victims/bystanders next. He doesnt have to wait until someone is attacking him to draw his weapon; that would be irresponsible.

    Despite you openly suggest that we should shoot dogs that run towards people on sight.
    Aggressive dogs that charge people... yes, they need to be shot BEFORE they attack people. I hold the safety of humans above the "freedom" of dogs.


    Than this debate will either continue in an orderly fashion without pointless insults. Or end in a temp ban.

    Your choice.
    Go eat shit you stupid fucking cunt. Or learn how to admit when you are wrong. Your choice.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

  16. #66
    Lucky survivor Seasoned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    232
    I don't know why the chronic aggressive mentally unstable assault behavior of DontBeAfraid has been tolerated on this forum for this long.

  17. #67
    FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Your mothers vagina
    Posts
    11,414
    I don't know why the chronic aggressive mentally unstable assault behavior of DontBeAfraid has been tolerated on this forum for this long.
    You dont get to throw jabs and pretend you are any better than me angel cakes. And I aggressively attack stupidity... But Lyca would argue that Im not being aggressive at all... I mean he would HAVE to argue that Im not aggressive if he wants to pretend he isnt a hypocrite.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

  18. #68
    Iam puppy, hear me yap. Contributor lycanox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Nutzi Netherlands.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    12,061
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeAfraid View Post
    Actually, screwball, it is VERY EASY to put a weapon away... The cop was IN THE PROCESS of determining what was really up when a dog charged him.
    Not when the reported weapon was a spear. Which are quite large.


    It does when you are talking about dogs... or in english... Which we are... and the dogs owner was...
    Legally, the owner doesnt want to use that word. But he was honest about the FACT THAT HIS DOG WAS BEING AGGRESSIVE... You are wrong on this point, just get the fuck over it.
    Not at all. Stop filling in shit that just isnt there.

    If he wanted to state that the dog was aggresive, he would have done so. And most importantly he would have not made such an fuss about it.

    This didnt happen in holland.
    So, you are just arguing semantics here.

    No, the dog was in the back chewing on a frisbee and the man was in the driveway... Read the story before posting about it.
    Which part of this is agressive.

    Which part? Was the dog loose? Did the owner have control of the dog? Was the dog confined to a yard? Was the dog on a leash? Was the dog charging a cop? Do dogs share the same rights as humans? Not a SINGLE PART OF MY STATEMENT was inaccurate.
    But none of it gave any reason to shoot the dog.


    If a person was aggressively charging him that person would ALSO HAVE BEEN SHOT!
    Then again, why are fleeing hostages not being shot.

    If you charge at a cop with a weapon and the intent to hurt a cop you THEY CAN SHOOT YOU! I never claimed otherwise. This doesnt make your retarded scenario about released hostages any less retarded or more related... Yes lyca, if a cop thinks a hostage is actually a terrorist and is intent on harming him the cop WILL shoot the person they deem to be a threat... But that has NOTHING to do with what we are talking about.
    The question was however. Should the police just shoot anything that runs towards them on sight. Or take a moment to judge the situation.

    I do have different standards for dogs vs humans... If you dont then you are retarded.
    That does still not give the police the right to not judge a situation correctly.

    Actually, if the cop is told he is entering an area with an armed and dangerous man who is threatening or harming people it is his responsibility to look after his safety first and the safety of victims/bystanders next. He doesnt have to wait until someone is attacking him to draw his weapon; that would be irresponsible.
    No, irresponcible would be to run in fully armed without assesting the situation.

    Aggressive dogs that charge people... yes, they need to be shot BEFORE they attack people. I hold the safety of humans above the "freedom" of dogs.
    However the situation you are discribing is a rare and nearly neglectable threat.

    By your logic I would have need to shoot 10 dogs already. Dogs which were only out to greet me.


    Go eat shit you stupid fucking cunt. Or learn how to admit when you are wrong. Your choice.
    And that was the last straw.
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

  19. #69
    FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Your mothers vagina
    Posts
    11,414
    Not when the reported weapon was a spear. Which are quite large.
    You dont know how to put down a stick?

    Not at all. Stop filling in shit that just isnt there.
    Im not

    If he wanted to state that the dog was aggresive, he would have done so. And most importantly he would have not made such an fuss about it.
    Of COURSE he doesnt want to state that! But he was more honest than you are capable of being and he stated that his dog challenged the cop... And Its understandable that he made a fuss about it, his dog was killed because someone gave bad info to the police AND he was irresponsible. I would be pissed off too if my dog was killed, even if it was my fault.

    So, you are just arguing semantics here.
    Not really... But whether or not a man and a dog constitute a family is not really relevant to our discussion other than the fact that you want to pretend that there is no way possible that the cop could have interpreted a man alone in a TRIPLEX driveway as a possible suspect.

    Which part of this is agressive.
    The part that came AFTER that part... GO READ THE STORY..

    But none of it gave any reason to shoot the dog.
    The part where the dog aggressively charged the cop is the part that gives the cop a reason to shoot it...

    Then again, why are fleeing hostages not being shot.
    Because they arent aggressively charging at people with guns. At and To mean very different things in the english language... The words fleeing and charging also mean very different things in the english language... I know english isnt your first language but I also am pretty sure you arent as fucking retarded as you apparently want me to think you are.

    The question was however. Should the police just shoot anything that runs towards them on sight. Or take a moment to judge the situation.
    And the answer is, the cops DO take a moment to judge the situation. The cop in this situation made the CORRECT call given the circumstances and what he was told.

    That does still not give the police the right to not judge a situation correctly.
    The cop judged the situation correctly... here is the situation for those of us with feeble minds:
    1. someone called 911 to report a man chasing a woman with a spear
    2. that caller gave 911 the wrong address and the cop in question was dispatched to that address
    3. The cop spotted someone AT the address he was given that fit the description well enough to warrant caution and questioning
    4. The cop pulled his gun out to maintain his own safety while he made sure the suspect wasnt a danger, which would have been making sure he had no more weapons.
    5. This act was interrupted by a LOOSE DOG CHARGING AT THE COP!

    Given those circumstances the cops choices were limited to keeping control of the situation and killing the dog
    or
    letting the dog attack and possibly being attacked by the suspect or the suspect fleeing and hurting someone else.

    From the cops perspective he made the right call. The dog is dead because someone gave bad info to the police AND because it was LOOSE.

    No, irresponcible would be to run in fully armed without assesting the situation.
    He didnt do that.


    However the situation you are discribing is a rare and nearly neglectable threat.
    Dogs attack people EVERY DAY.

    By your logic I would have need to shoot 10 dogs already. Dogs which were only out to greet me.
    As was pointed out earlier, dogs respond to their owners emotions. If their owners had viewed you as a threat, the dogs wouldnt have been there to greet you... But that has nothing to do with THIS situation. The cop didnt have the luxary of waiting to see if the dog charging him was friendly due to the fact that there was a suspect there that could have posed an even bigger threat if the cop lost control of the situation.

    And that was the last straw.
    I hope that means you are done building straw man arguments.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

  20. #70
    Lucky survivor Seasoned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by lycanox View Post


    And that was the last straw.
    What does that mean exactly?
    Are they now banned?

  21. #71
    FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Your mothers vagina
    Posts
    11,414
    What does that mean exactly?
    Are they now banned?
    lol... Sorry noob.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

  22. #72
    Iam puppy, hear me yap. Contributor lycanox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Nutzi Netherlands.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    12,061
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeAfraid View Post
    You dont know how to put down a stick?

    Im not
    You think you can just hide an spear. Those are among the biggest handheld weapons created.
    That it was reported in a 911 call tells that this was not a pocked knife.



    Of COURSE he doesnt want to state that! But he was more honest than you are capable of being and he stated that his dog challenged the cop... And Its understandable that he made a fuss about it, his dog was killed because someone gave bad info to the police AND he was irresponsible. I would be pissed off too if my dog was killed, even if it was my fault.
    So he never did state that the dog was agressive. And you are just reading that into his statements. And he is just being sincere.

    Not really... But whether or not a man and a dog constitute a family is not really relevant to our discussion other than the fact that you want to pretend that there is no way possible that the cop could have interpreted a man alone in a TRIPLEX driveway as a possible suspect.
    So everybody who stands in a driveway is now a suspect of murder just for standing near a 911 call.

    The part that came AFTER that part... GO READ THE STORY..
    The part where the police officer already barged in, completely surprising the two for no good reason?

    The part where the dog aggressively charged the cop is the part that gives the cop a reason to shoot it...

    Because they arent aggressively charging at people with guns. At and To mean very different things in the english language... The words fleeing and charging also mean very different things in the english language... I know english isnt your first language but I also am pretty sure you arent as fucking retarded as you apparently want me to think you are.
    How would you know. An terrorist could very easily act like an hostage.

    And the answer is, the cops DO take a moment to judge the situation. The cop in this situation made the CORRECT call given the circumstances and what he was told.
    Not at all. As

    The cop judged the situation correctly... here is the situation for those of us with feeble minds:
    1. someone called 911 to report a man chasing a woman with a spear
    Meaning the cop failed to verify the call.
    2. that caller gave 911 the wrong address and the cop in question was dispatched to that address
    Again, meaning the cop failed to verify the call.

    3. The cop spotted someone AT the address he was given that fit the description well enough to warrant caution and questioning
    A discription based on the phone? I doubt it.
    So again, failure to verify the situation.

    4. The cop pulled his gun out to maintain his own safety while he made sure the suspect wasnt a danger, which would have been making sure he had no more weapons.
    However we know there werent any weapons. Meaning that the cop could never have seen any weapons.
    Meaning the cop was the one that escalated the siltation by being the first one to draw a gun.

    5. This act was interrupted by a LOOSE DOG CHARGING AT THE COP.
    For which the cop offered no time for the owner to get the dog. As he barged in on them practically weapons drawn.

    Given those circumstances the cops choices were limited to keeping control of the situation and killing the dog
    or
    letting the dog attack and possibly being attacked by the suspect or the suspect fleeing and hurting someone else.
    The cop was not alone and being a cop was very likely armed with non lethal weapons. There was thus no reason to draw a gun first.

    From the cops perspective he made the right call. The dog is dead because someone gave bad info to the police AND because it was LOOSE.
    Nope, the cop completely failed to verify and asses the situation and reacted immediately with aggression.
    And since the cop barged in without notice. There was no time to secure the dog.

    The correct course of action would have been to call from a distance.

    He didnt do that.


    Dogs attack people EVERY DAY.
    So do black people. Does that mean Zimmerman was right in shooting that kid.

    As was pointed out earlier, dogs respond to their owners emotions. If their owners had viewed you as a threat, the dogs wouldnt have been there to greet you... But that has nothing to do with THIS situation. The cop didnt have the luxary of waiting to see if the dog charging him was friendly due to the fact that there was a suspect there that could have posed an even bigger threat if the cop lost control of the situation.
    One. He was not alone. The suspect being there is thus irrelevant.
    Second. That would mean that the officer acted aggressive first. As normal citizens have no reason to fear cops.
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

  23. #73
    FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Your mothers vagina
    Posts
    11,414
    You think you can just hide an spear. Those are among the biggest handheld weapons created.
    That it was reported in a 911 call tells that this was not a pocked knife.
    Easily dropped off in a back yard or ANYWHERE.

    So he never did state that the dog was agressive. And you are just reading that into his statements. And he is just being sincere.
    He didnt use the word aggressive but he did agree that his dog was aggressive.

    So everybody who stands in a driveway is now a suspect of murder just for standing near a 911 call.
    It seems you found enough straw for more straw men... If you fit a suspects description you are a possible suspect. Get over it.

    The part where the police officer already barged in, completely surprising the two for no good reason?
    He didnt barge in anywhere, he confronted the man in the driveway. Driveways, at least here in the US, open onto the street... It makes it easier to park a fucking car on them.

    How would you know. An terrorist could very easily act like an hostage.
    Like I said, the cops in that completely unrelated situation would have to respond to that completely unrelated situation... Try to stick to one topic at a time, your brain isnt built to handle more than that.

    Meaning the cop failed to verify the call.
    He was in the process of DOING THAT when the DOG CHARGED HIM!
    Again, meaning the cop failed to verify the call.
    You are wrong.

    A discription based on the phone? I doubt it.
    So again, failure to verify the situation.
    You doubt cops are given descriptions over the radio? Or you doubt that descriptions are given to 911 over the phone? What do you doubt? It doesnt matter though because you are wrong.

    However we know there werent any weapons. Meaning that the cop could never have seen any weapons.
    lol... the cop was TOLD THERE WERE WEAPONS. He doesnt have to see a weapon to use common sense and protect himself when he has been TOLD there are weapons. He pulled his gun out to make sure the suspect didnt go for any weapons. That is standard procedure here in the US. Here in the US, cops carry guns and pull them out before you pull your gun out.
    Meaning the cop was the one that escalated the siltation by being the first one to draw a gun.
    He was at a place where he was told an armed man had attacked someone moments earlier. He responded appropriately.

    For which the cop offered no time for the owner to get the dog. As he barged in on them practically weapons drawn.
    Go re read the story and listen to the interviews from both sides... You are simply incorrect here.

    The cop was not alone and being a cop was very likely armed with non lethal weapons.
    He was alone on the scene when he arrived... Seriously, do you think its clever to not know a damned thing about a subject before/during/after posting about said subject?

    There was thus no reason to draw a gun first.
    Ya there was, he was told there was an armed man in the area attacking a female. Unfortunately He wasnt able to determine that he was given the wrong address until after the owners dog tried to attack him.

    Nope, the cop completely failed to verify and asses the situation and reacted immediately with aggression.
    And since the cop barged in without notice. There was no time to secure the dog.
    He didnt barge in anywhere.

    The dog and the man were in the back yard... The man decided to come to the driveway for some reason.
    The man could have and should have closed the gate to the backyard when he came out to the driveway but he didnt and his dog got loose.
    The man met the cop in the driveway and the dog came out of the backyard, due to the mans negligence, and charged the cop.
    The cop didnt bust into their backyard... Seriously, do you know what a driveway is? These are real questions because your arguments seem to indicate that
    you dont.

    So do black people. Does that mean Zimmerman was right in shooting that kid.
    And I cant call you a cunt...? Not even when you are apparently TRYING to be one? Like I said, people arent dogs... and that case ISNT THIS CASE...

    One. He was not alone. The suspect being there is thus irrelevant.
    The cop was alone when he arrived... How about you read and respond to the story everyone is talking about and not the you are making up in your head.

    Second. That would mean that the officer acted aggressive first. As normal citizens have no reason to fear cops.
    The cop drew his weapon on someone he thought could be armed and dangerous. He told that person to freeze and was ensuring his safety while assessing the situation. That is standard procedure. Most people are going to be nervous or fearful, even if they know they arent in trouble, when a cop is pointing a gun at them.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

  24. #74
    Prepared survivor Seasoned Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    695
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Waters View Post
    What does that mean exactly?
    Are they now banned?
    How much money do I need to contribute so I can say whatever I want and not get banned? This site is full of fucking ccccccccccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Samauri Warrior

  25. #75
    FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Your mothers vagina
    Posts
    11,414
    I really am given a shit load of leeway... But that doesnt change the accuracy of my forum member evaluations.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Site Meter