+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Apr 11th, 2012 3:28 PM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Minkowski space Posts: 49,989
Internet Calligraphy: New Writing/posting method. Your thoughts?
What do you think of my new writing/posting/ontmethod? I was bored and decided that the artistic look of my posts was bland. I needed something to spice them up, and contemplated what I would change. The changes are not all that sweeping, but it has resulted in an jnteresting method. It consists of the ollowing:
* All first letters of a paragraph are capital, bold, and size 4 font.
* All writing js done in jtalics.
* All lowercase "i's" that start a word whose second letter js s or js longer than two letters are replaced by lowercase "j's." Example: What js the best letter to replace i with?
* All "f's" are replaced with the ollowing character: . Example: This js reaking lame!
Any other suggestions to my new internet orum ont? Is it overkill?
Meanwhile, here is a diagrammed American football pass play using letters and characters:
∕ _ −− ∕ | | | | | o oo□oo / o o o____ \ / \__o o"I was put on trial twice near Y2K for acting like Jesus and claiming to be the Messiah. Its not everyday that a man parks a Chariot of Fire in front of a tomb and stands against the US government with a bow and razor tipped arrows over his shoulder. I wore a suit of armor and was protected by an invisible bubble and my sharp tongue was more than the judicial system could handle."Jake
"The toilet is more than a throne. It is a sacred chamber."-Anton LaVey, High Priest of Satanism
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)