Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three Large Mother Star Ship's Coming To Earth??

Three Large Mother Star Ship's Coming To Earth??

Disable These Ads!
    Seti is claiming three large mother star ships are headed to Earth and US is covering up. The news is all over Europe. Anyone heard of this?

SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), an independent non-commercial organization, released a sensational statement.

Three giant spaceships are heading towards Earth. The largest one of them is 240 kilometers wide, while the other two are smaller. At present, the objects are beyond the orbit of Pluto.

The spaceships were detected by the HAARD search system. The system, based in Alaska, was designed to study the phenomenon of northern lights. According to SETI researchers, the objects are nothing but extraterrestrial spaceships. They will be visible in optical telescopes as soon as they reach Mars's orbit. The US government is well aware about the event. Researchers have calculated the ships will reach Earth at the end of 2012.

I'm looking for more information to back this up.
    Stop saying: We are not alone. Start asking: WHY ARE THEY HERE? - HindSight

SETI Astrophysicist Craig Kasnov (not to be confused with Craig Kasnoff) has announced the approach to the Earth of 3 very large, very fast moving objects. The length of the "flying saucers" is in the range of tens of kilometers. Landing, according to calculations of scientists, should be in mid-December 2012. Date coincides with the end of the Mayan calendar.

A few very large objects rapidly approaching the Earth - says SETI astrophysicist Craig Kasnov. Don’t take his word for it you can check it out for yourself. He recommends to go to the site [
    link to www.sky-map.org] and enter the coordinates of the giant UFO:

19 25 12 -89 46 03 - the first large object
    16 19 35 -88 43 10 - a cylindrical object
    02 26 39 -89 43 13 - the object as a circle [
    link to www.ufodigest.com]

Karma caster Contributor
    More.............................................?
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

They've been hanging near Pluto since 2010. Bring them before me...

motherships, very large, giant... Size means nothing in space. The foreigners coincidentally are traversing in a vessel that humans regard as 'huge', when a mothership-the-size-of-a-lawnmower enjoys the same odds of visiting us.

uploaded in September, 2010:

Radioactive Contributor
    Just thought I'd throw this into the mix.
    http://www.seti.org/nospaceships

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSided View Post
    Just thought I'd throw this into the mix.
    http://www.seti.org/nospaceships
    Damn beat me to it.
    Mr. T made his van go twice the speed of light because he wanted to prove that quantum physics was a bunch of jibba jabba.

I'm looking for more. Not taking either side. There are articles that SETI did make the statements then was forced to retract the statements by US government. I am asking if anyone has heard more about this???

Iam puppy, hear me yap. Contributor lycanox's Avatar
    Ussually that kind of argument is just the conspiracy nuts trying to find an excuse to ignore counterarguments.
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

Quote Originally Posted by HindSight View Post
    I'm looking for more. Not taking either side. There are articles that SETI did make the statements then was forced to retract the statements by US government. I am asking if anyone has heard more about this???
    Just like the guys who put the rubber bigfoot in a freezer then claimed someone stole the real body, then claimed they were victims of a hoax, yad yada yada. The problem with the idea that SETI announced then was forced to retract is something of this magnitude would be impossible to cover up. But that doesntt deter the believers from rewriting and old story and trying to keep it alive. Then take into consideration the original source of the story Before It's Manure It's News.
    Mr. T made his van go twice the speed of light because he wanted to prove that quantum physics was a bunch of jibba jabba.

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member
    We need to put up a sign in space! "Sorry, guys, no free parking lots." Before you know it these guys try to land and discover (when it's too late) that there isn't any place they can safely put their ship.

And how are we going to deal with all the passengers that are going to come out of those ships? I mean, they will probably want a place to sleep and something to eat. We could stand to make some money of of these guys!

I know! Lets sell them some populace from the countries with the highest populations in the world for food! That would solve our population problem and their parking problem immediately!

Perhaps they are the Vogons coming to make space for an intergalactic bypass.

Exiled from AO Seasoned Member
    SETI's retracted claim described in the utube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcuhheeRf9A#!, identifies 7 objects in space with the following coordinates:

19 25 12 -89 46 03 // First Object Recorded
    16 19 35 -88 43 10
    02 26 39 -89 43 13
    08 50 47 -89 38 09
    14 38 50 -88 40 42
    14 59 06 -88 21 24
    23 13 00 -88 53 11

All Seven Points Deal with a region of the Celestial Sphere, that surrounds Constellation Octans. I've plotted the first point in the following illustration, (the square marks plot 1 above in the image from sky-map.org, emphasis on Constellation Octans) but they all fall within the vicinity, see below:

Octans is a faint constellation the southern sky. Its name is Latin for the eighth part of a circle, but it is named after the octant, a navigational instrument. The constellation was devised by Nicolas Louis de Lacaille in the eighteenth century.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octans
    What is the empirical significance of Constellation Octans? It represents a Navigational Instrument, much like the Oar of Nostradamus which points to 666 as seen in his "Lost Book of Revelation Illustrations", this Navigational Equipment points to a linear period of about 153 Days, see Below:

Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
    Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
    Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
    Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
    Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.
    Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.

153 Days total, the 5 Months of the Gathering assigned in the book of revelations, and Nostradamus Plate 69, see Below:

This is the first indication of this Universe's finite state pointing to the function of "star NIBIRU" which dissolves this universe. What those objects represent, is apart of the increasing collapse of this Universe, and without further observation it remains a matter of belief. You must believe what I have to say.

Radioactive Contributor
    This is the first indication of this Universe's finite state pointing to the function of "star NIBIRU" which dissolves this universe. What those objects represent, is apart of the increasing collapse of this Universe, and without further observation it remains a matter of belief. You must believe what I have to say.
    I guess that settles it, "utube = truth," along with " I must believe what you say!"

I guess that settles it, "utube = truth," along with " I must believe what you say!"

We then come to the creation of the heavenly orbs, which are described in the inscription as arranged like animals, while the Bible says they were set as "lights in the firmament of heaven," and just as the book of Genesis says they were set for signs and seasons, for days and years, so the inscription describes that the stars were set in courses to point out the year. The twelve constellations or signs of the zodiac, and two other bands of constellations are mentioned, just as two sets of twelve stars each are mentioned by the Greeks, one north and one south of the zodiac. I have translated one of these names nibir, "wandering stars" or "planets," but this is not the usual word for planet, and there is a star called Nibir near the place where the sun crossed the boundary between the old and new years, and this star was one of twelve supposed to be favourable to Babylonia. http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/caog/caog08.htm
    The Ancients, viewed the "Heavenly Orbs", against the "Constellations". The "Heavenly Orbs" or "UFO"s that are being described are to be described against the "Constellations". The Ancients refer to the "Firmament of Heaven" as the "Constellations Belt", because of the design of this environment, this Universe. The Phenemenon of the "Heavenly Orbs" describes a predispositioned judgement plan, one which follows a definitive plan. The methodogy of the Ancients? see below:

1. Heavenly Orbs
    2. Constellations of the Tropical Zodiac
    3. Nibir or "star NIBIRU", see description below:

Delta Capricorni (δ Cap, δ Capricorni) the star on the Goat's Horn of Capricorn, represents the definition that heaven was applying to man as a process intrinsic to the design of this universe. "Nibir" was a Book of Genesis Star for the Chaldeans/Babylonians, but it was also the name of a "Portal", an asteroid, and a rogue moon. It was the name of activity which lead to and pointed to the definition heaven intended to give to man at the end of time.

Tornado touches down near University of Oklahoma campus in Norman, causing minor injuries
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...oFT_story.html
    The death toll in the united states of america will begin to increase exponentially, as a result of the continued attempted murder of the son of man and this TESTIMONY through the intervention of any person, regardless of nationality or creed. I will be going to Penns Landing on April 15, 2012.

thanks for the responses (if the Red Dragon of Revelations is Constellation LEO, then the Water Dragon of Revelations is Constellation Capricorn, this would follow my intrepretation of the LOST CONSTELLATION)

And?

Or, this could be a mind control experiment to see how gullible people are to buy into another end time scenario. Especially when what can't be missed is, these ships are said to appear to be slated to arrive at the end of 2012? While the Mayan calender is said predict life/Earth as we know it will end December 21, 2012?

Sorta makes the Republican run for the November election a moot point, huh? If a GOP candidate does beat Obama, he won't even get to be sworn into office in January!

Talk about a waste of campaign funds!

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member mad cowboy's Avatar
    Sorta makes the Republican run for the November election a moot point, huh? If a GOP candidate does beat Obama, he won't even get to be sworn into office in January!

One of my favorite political bumper stickers said " Palin in 2012 why not the worlds going to end anyway"

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Waters View Post
    While the Mayan calender is said predict life/Earth as we know it will end December 21, 2012?
    "Is said" but it actually doesn't, the interpretation and the logic used to make it could also then say the world will end every year by our calendar, or decade, century, or millennium depending one which cycle you choose to use. Dec 12 is just the beginning of the next cycle in the Mayan calendar. But fear not, because the crazies will then spin the story to be the destruction of the world was only metaphorical and we have begun new "enlightened beginning" or some such nonsense.

And?

Or, this could be a mind control experiment to see how gullible people are to buy into another end time scenario. Especially when what can't be missed is, these ships are said to appear to be slated to arrive at the end of 2012? While the Mayan calender is said predict life/Earth as we know it will end December 21, 2012?

Sumerian Descriptions of Nibiru Realized leading up to 2012

1. Nibiru - from Sumerian (babylonian/chaldean) Creation Story
    2. Nibiru - from Sumerian Mythology of the Gods - Rogue Moon
    3. Nibiru - from the Annunaki Visitation - Black Sun/"star" appearance

1. NIBIRU = Heavenly Orbs/SETI Ghosts (9/2010)
    2. NIBIRU = Rogue Moon/Comet Elenin (closest approach 10/16/2011)
    3. NIBIRU = Black Sun/Corona Prominence Cavity/1st Appearance of Nibiru (3/12/2012)

Greek "Bull of Heaven" Reflection of "star NIBIRU"

1. Figure 23
    "Romans saw Jupiter like a God of the thunderclap
    whose weapon was the ray; like the Greeks, the Romans associated it with the bull", The 12th Planet, Sitchin, ch3 Gods of the Sky and the Earth
    Murduk slaying Tiamat, the Sumerian Epic of Creation Account, references Constellation Taurus as the beginning of a sequence that describes the "star NIBIRU"'s Impact on man by implication. "Murduk Slaying Tiamat" is described as the Constellation Taurus by the Greeks.

2. Figure 24
    Greek civilization were put in the island of Crete, where bloomed the minoica culture from around the 2700 a.C to the 1400 a.C. Between the minoicos myths and legend, it emphasizes by his importance the myth of minotauro. This being, means man, means bull, were son of Pasífae, the wife of king Minos, and a bull. The archaeological discoveries have confirmed the extensive minoico cult to the bull, and in some cylindrical seals a divine being imagines this one like a, accompanied by a cross that, for some, would be an not identified star or a planet. For that reason a Celestial Toro has conjectured itself that the bull to that they gave cult the minoicos was not a common creature terrestrial, but - the constellation of Taurus, in commemoration of some events happened when, during the equinox of spring, the Sun appeared by that constellation, around the 4000 a.C. The 12th Planet, Sitchin, ch3 Gods of the Sky and the Earth
    The "Deluge" is reported to have occured around 4000 B.C. to 3500 B.C. and again around 3000 B.C. to 2700 B.C., according to the Archaeology Team under Zechariah Sitchin in the 12th Planet. This follows the descruction of Sodom and Gomorrah and the Annunaki Visitation. This is being reflected in greek culture: 2700 a.C to the 1400 a.C.:

1. 4000 B.C. Sodom and Gomorrah (relative date closer to 3500 B.C.)
    2. 3000 B.C. Annunaki Visitation (relative date closer to 2700 B.C.
    3. 1400 B.C. Exodus from Egypt under Moses

The Greek's Minoica (Bull Worship/Taurus) Culture follows the 2700 B.C. to 1400 B.C. timeline. They describe the, "heavenly orbs or ufo, and "stars" or "star NIBIRU" as a "cross" that represents a "unknown star or celestial phenemenon".

They unite their philosophy under the "BULL OF HEAVEN-Taurus", much like the Sumerians in the Epic of Gilgamesh, in which he fought the robot bull, and then recieved the revelation of the "BULL OF HEAVEN-Taurus".

What SETI describes is more or less an authentication of events leading up to the "star NIBIRU" appearance, something which has likely been filtered out of their dialogue by this point in time.

Fig 23. (see above) Comparison, Marduk Slaying Tiamat Constellations

Ethnicity and Islam will be dead long before November 2012, according to the law, but before this time it may become necessary to do what is necessary to increasingly protect the peace and safety of the public. This ofcourse largely depends on the method of attack and disruption of society, used by the offenders. I imagine it will be activities that are designed in involk death and maximum injury and property destruction. This can be offset by an legal and medical, and information campaign to help the public identify the threat, but at some point, it simply will become a complete massacre.

The end of time is the division of man, and this identifies with the "BULL OF HEAVEN", that is Nergal, the Sumerian Bull, being unleashed. And it also identifies with the consciousness shifting activity related to "star NIBIRU" and the transmorphification/evolutionary process that ends in the RAPTURE in this universe....

thanks for the responses

I love the Palin sticker.
    Someone should reword it to reflect Romney, given his stretch now in the polls. ;)

Neph. I think everyone is entitled to believe as they wish. However, to live one's life as if all this is true sets one up for one heck of a let down, when November 2012 comes and goes.

And then what?
    On to 2016? Or 2020?

It doesn't really surprise me anymore, that people anticipate the end of the world due to prophecies that are a dime a dozen. And when the worlds still here the morning after, so too are they, in most cases.
    Meanwhile, living as if one's real life is what is afforded one an opportunity to make the most of whatever time they personally have left, isn't something that ever occurs to those who are obsessed with end time scenarios.

They're just looking forward to when the world is over with, and everyone is done for.

Dedanoe City, Armageddonia (Center of Balkan)
    hello there, i happened to lost the black star NUBIRU:

can you help me find it, i am an old man, don't see very well

does the earth have scheduled appointment with its doom regularly ??? the human child is given 18 years regularly too, to reach maturity and engage and impregnate and take mortality on his shoulders. this is not repeating of my resident-anti-sex-orientation but the point is everything that goes on down here on earth has analogous consequences both above the sky and below the ground. so if turning children into mortal parents (that's murder first degree, second degree and all degree) is regular tradition among humans then so is Armageddon and End of Days regular traditions among stars and planets. you have to observe the phenomena both at the micro and at the macro scale.

most of them youngsters send their sperm army in unknown direction and strike the crackpot... but ONE, i mean EDEN, i mean 1, sends his army strait into the jackpot and with that single strike fractalise both the egg cell of his mistress and planet earth as well. he is well trained and self educated to think twice and act micro-macro-uni-lever-sally. what this One does don't happen every day, month, year, century but it don't have too because of the way he's doing it because of the precision and perfection it only need to happen once, after every eternity of the darkness-in-the-human-mind.

if you have to give life just to get life or to get life just to give it then altogether LIFE IS CONSTANTLY ONE. the problem with all that sexual manuFUCKturial mass-reproduction is EXACTLY the eternity of darkness in the human mind. how much is the life expectancy of humans which must reproduce at their first year of maturity ??? some 60 years ??? and how much time is needed for the world wide wisdom to develop ??? two or three millenniums... then how can A mortal man with life time expectancy of only 60 years grasp all the wonders of the universe. the opposite possibility: if sex until pregnancy is eternally forbidden then life expectancy will be near infinite and with it you don't have to hurry learning it all at once.

the sex-manu-fuck-torial-mass-re-production may be your way of struggling for survival but eternal wisdom too has its urge to survive and wisdom lives only in the long lasting mind. the mind that expires in 60 years is not life-supportive enough for wisdom cause at the death of that mind the wisdom dies too and she (Sophia) things what a dumb-fuck-unsporting mind ain't got a milligram of wisdom indulges in sexual-suicide and kill both of us. human animal can be rebuild in much less time than the time required for rebuilding wisdom. all it takes to rebuild human animal are those 5 minutes up to orgasm and 9 months of pregnancy but wisdom, from Archimedes' EUREKA to Newton's forbidden fruit alone it toke entire 19 centuries of silence.
    Last edited by dedanoe; Apr 15th, 2012 at 4:20 PM.
    http://forums.armageddononline.org/signaturepics/sigpic4099_4.gif
    don't ask for money and the energy is free

Quote Originally Posted by dedanoe View Post
    hello there, i happened to lost the black star NUBIRU:

https://sites.google.com/site/dedano...solar_eden.JPG

can you help me find it, i am an old man, don't see very well

does the earth have scheduled appointment with its doom regularly ??? the human child is given 18 years regularly too, to reach maturity and engage and impregnate and take mortality on his shoulders. this is not repeating of my resident-anti-sex-orientation but the point is everything that goes on down here on earth has analogous consequences both above the sky and below the ground. so if turning children into mortal parents (that's murder first degree, second degree and all degree) is regular tradition among humans then so is Armageddon and End of Days regular traditions among stars and planets. you have to observe the phenomena both at the micro and at the macro scale.

You are attempting to describe the Universe as a "Fractal". "A fractal is a mathematical set that has a fractal dimension that usually exceeds its topological dimension" (wikipedia). SIMIPLIFICATION: A Fractal is a mathematical set based on infinity that has a hidden dimension. This reality is the "topological dimension", it is essentially impossible to manifest the missing "hidden dimension/hyperdimensional" relationship in this environment. This relationship is the willful and divine intervention of the higher powers. Typically reality is described against the "golden ratio" as a "fractal", what you are viewing above is an Isosceles Triangle Fractal, with a similar connotation. The values for the illustration above are taken from Zechariah Sitchin's account of the Sumerian Epic of Creation, with my own interjections based on my complete understanding of the end time, clarafication see below:

"The Sun represents the "center of the galaxy" where there is a huge black hole. The Raised Foot of Marduk represents the Rocket Gilgamesh witnessed which had the "Robotic Bull", which happend at or around Taurus. We know the sun will begin to go black around "Gemini" based on Nostradamus and Revelations, but we also know "Taurus" represents a fall of man based on Nostradamus and Revelations. What is taking place?

The Falling Star, is blacking out the sun, and becoming "a star". "star NIBIRU" is being defined as a process. What happens at Taurus, may be another precursor activity. "star NIBIRU" can be traced accurately from PISCES in 2012, and the furthest back would be around 2009/2010 depending on our conversation. The Sumerians Attempted to describe the Universe as a "Fractal".

The VA243 SEAL below describes 12 Planets, and the Cylindar Seal Above describes 12 Planets (raised orbs), "star NIBIRU" is described as a function of this universe in connection to the consciousness evolution of man (star NIBIRU above the man's head).

Quote Originally Posted by dedanoe View Post
    most of them youngsters send their sperm army in unknown direction and strike the crackpot... but ONE, i mean EDEN, i mean 1, sends his army strait into the jackpot and with that single strike fractalise both the egg cell of his mistress and planet earth as well.
    An examination of the role of Baalim (Mankind), is a separate interpretation, and takes us off topic, something I will attempt to do later. For the moment, the connection of the "falling star" to Taurus by reason of the Sumerian Cylindar Seal of "Murduk Slaying Tiamat" is something that must be examined in another thread, as a "by implication" intrepretation.

I love the Palin sticker.
    Someone should reword it to reflect Romney, given his stretch now in the polls. ;)

Neph. I think everyone is entitled to believe as they wish. However, to live one's life as if all this is true sets one up for one heck of a let down, when November 2012 comes and goes.

And then what?
    On to 2016? Or 2020?
    My interpretation is based on truth, not fiction, the law of NEWLIFE is mine to give, therefore my interpretation cannot be denied. My intrepretation cannot be rejected, and it is a matter of "when" not "if" for this understanding to become irrefutable depending on the disbelief of the people.

You are referencing something that will go off topic, I'll simple create a new intrepretation sometime later.

It doesn't really surprise me anymore, that people anticipate the end of the world due to prophecies that are a dime a dozen. And when the worlds still here the morning after, so too are they, in most cases.
    Meanwhile, living as if one's real life is what is afforded one an opportunity to make the most of whatever time they personally have left, isn't something that ever occurs to those who are obsessed with end time scenarios.

They're just looking forward to when the world is over with, and everyone is done for.
    It is often to easy to reject the other side of the truth, and that is, the rejection of the end, is plain and simple is a form of mass murder and mass suicide.

Thanks for the Responses

Radioactive Contributor
    I think I may have the answer to the 12/21/12 end of days scenario. I believe nephilim is the point man for an invasion. His soul purpose is to confuse and drive members of all forums to insanity, their brain matter scattered to the wind trying to decipher the "meaning behind the madness." It's just as good as any other explanation!

I think I may have the answer to the 12/21/12 end of days scenario. I believe nephilim is the point man for an invasion. His soul purpose is to confuse and drive members of all forums to insanity, their brain matter scattered to the wind trying to decipher the "meaning behind the madness." It's just as good as any other explanation!
    I made a survival guide http://www.armageddononline.org/foru...Survival-Guide, rather then go off topic, as i've indicated in my previous post. We know exactly what is going to happen, and the reality of the human threat, these are tools to help keep the peace and safety of the public. An Invasion ? NO, that would imply the authority to carry out the judgement was not already invested, and it would imply, man could offer up a resistance. This is not only the end of this universe, but also of this state of mankind, but it is not the elimination of this generation. Humanity is more important, and more valuable then the perspectives of contemporary society. The law of NEWLIFE, is not limited by a low standard for humanity, the law of NEWLIFE is not limited by contemporary society.

Thanks for the responses

Radioactive Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim View Post
    I made a survival guide http://www.armageddononline.org/foru...Survival-Guide, rather then go off topic, as i've indicated in my previous post. We know exactly what is going to happen, and the reality of the human threat, these are tools to help keep the peace and safety of the public. An Invasion ? NO, that would imply the authority to carry out the judgement was not already invested, and it would imply, man could offer up a resistance. This is not only the end of this universe, but also of this state of mankind, but it is not the elimination of this generation. Humanity is more important, and more valuable then the perspectives of contemporary society. The law of NEWLIFE, is not limited by a low standard for humanity, the law of NEWLIFE is not limited by contemporary society.

Thanks for the responses
    Nephilim do you even know what your talking about? I can't make heads or tails with anything you post. If anyone here can tell me please explain it to me in "ENGLISH." Personally I think your just a tool wasting bandwidth but that's just my opinion. You need your own little corner where you can just post to yourself. If you were tossing something in the pot more power to ya but your not! Just my

On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    Quote Originally Posted by Reef Badlaw View Post
    They've been hanging near Pluto since 2010. Bring them before me...

motherships, very large, giant... Size means nothing in space. The foreigners coincidentally are traversing in a vessel that humans regard as 'huge', when a mothership-the-size-of-a-lawnmower enjoys the same odds of visiting us.
    And why not? You is right, why should'nt there be intelligent beings from other galaxies of microcosmic size? Intelligent design elements, both deadly and beneficial in nature are macroscopic. Most people are consciously conditioned to "think" bigger or more is always better or more significant. And Americans especially are reknown for wanting everything super sized these days.

Eh, Wall Street, literary agents, script writers / movie producers, media moguls and MICKY D'S advertisment agencies were very successful.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

I'm fascinated by the fact that people want the Apocalypse to come every five years.

That said, it would be awesome if aliens came here in December. The worse thing that could happen is they kill us all... And we nearly did that to ourselves during the Cold War. So it's worth a shot anyway.
    Poetry is superior to history -Aristotle
    True time is four dimensional -Heidegger
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players -Shakespeare

Thread Information