Thread: Hitler Finds Out About Mass Effect 3 Ending

Hitler Finds Out About Mass Effect 3 Ending

Disable These Ads!
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

SPOILER!!!!

Anyways, I hope they make DLC that fixes the shitty ending before I buy and play it.

http://www.bartcop.com/gop-war-on-hellhath.jpg
    Non Alcoholic Beer is like a Vibrator without batteries. Fills you up but without the buzz.

Non Alcoholic Beer is like a Vibrator without batteries. Fills you up but without the buzz.

A dinosaur... no reason Contributor Stabby Joe's Avatar
    Hmm, hardly a traditional bracket for endings. I haven't got around to playing it despite having owned it since release. Yes I do have it but I haven't played it it, opened it, held it, seen it, unpacked it, collected the package, seen the package...

...yeah, it's in another town for now.
    Science doesn't have all of the answers... otherwise it wouldn't be science.

Well.... I just beat Mass Effect 2 on Insanity Mode(Got the Platinum trophy now!!) And now I will wait until I can find ME3 used for cheap and/or wait for DLC that fixes the shitty ending of it.

I'm gonna start playing it pretty-soon. As long as the replayability is high, I may only play the ending once, to unlock whatever.
    " Take Badlaw's body out to the gold-mine 'n toss it down a shaft. "

Ror

FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    LOL! But seriously I read about the ending and it doesnt sound bad, it just sounds like bioware could have made the cutscenes for each longer... And this is all assuming that the ending that came with the game ISNT an indoctrination dream sequence and that the REAL ending was planned for DLC anyways.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

Hmmm, starts out weak. Pristine and chatty. H.G. Wells meets Battlestar Plastica, or something. The admiral's lucky I didn't blow his head off...

Did you play the other two Reef? If not, you really do need to... This isnt a game series that you can just jump in at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by DontBeAfraid View Post
    Did you play the other two Reef? If not, you really do need to... This isnt a game series that you can just jump in at the end.
    No, I haven't. But I will now that you've suggested it, ty. I'm not ready for 3's ponderous non smart-bullet future... being more used-to Dead Space, Dead Space 2's instant 'tell em the future as they need to know it' action. I like compelling ponderousness though. I'll set 3 aside for a bit and delve into 1 and 2.

How could you not have at least played 2? That is like watching Return of the Jedi and going "I don't get it why is the Han dude talking with a bear?"

How could you not have at least played 2?
    How could you have not played mass effect 1?!?! Oh right, it was an xbox/pc exclusive.

Ror, Xbox/PC exclusive... You realize you just used exlusive for more than one system right?

"Madden 12 is a xbox/ps3/wii/ps2/PC exclusive!"

Do you not know the meaning of exclusive?

Also the PS3 version has ME1 attached to it, and kinda sad it can be summed up in about 10min. Must not have been that good.

Ror, Xbox/PC exclusive... You realize you just used exlusive for more than one system right?
    As long as SOMETHING is EXCLUDED I used the term correctly. Was it released on the playstation?

Do you not know the meaning of exclusive?
    Do you?

Also the PS3 version has ME1 attached to it,
    No it doesnt... sorry.

and kinda sad it can be summed up in about 10min.
    It really cant though, what you got was what PS3 players are used to... sub par products... In this case on par would have been Mass Effect 1... You got a 10 minute cartoon... Sony must not think much of its gamers.

Must not have been that good.
    It was fantastic... but you wouldnt know... because it was a microsoft exclusive.

I can't remember what I was doin' when it premiered, but I wasn't into games where I'm standin' around, talkin'. The guys at GameStop were pissed-off about the tank the player kept getting stuck-with and unusable pickups the player isn't trained to utilize. That works in Elder Scrolls, for spells. -Not well in sci-fi. Plus 'mass effect' doesn't sound sci-fi. It sounded like a poor man's Iron Helix hospital-ship virus game.

well its good...

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGal View Post
    and kinda sad it can be summed up in about 10min. Must not have been that good.
    In denial are we?

Hey, I didn't make the game so crappy it could be summed up in ten minutes.

A: The game is not considered crappy.
    B: You can sum up ANY story quickly. Of course you'd be losing out on characterization, proper development, atmosphere, context, back story, dialogue etc basically the experience. Sure I could pick any story and read it on Wikipedia... OR I could get the better experience and read the book, watch the film, play the game and so on.
    C: You're too biased to care regardless.

Hey, I didn't make the game so crappy it could be summed up in ten minutes.
    Your biography....

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGal View Post
    Anyways, I hope they make DLC that fixes the shitty ending before I buy and play it.
    Friday Bioware announced that the ME3 DLC ending-cutscenes will be released 'this Summer'... for free.

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/04/05/m...-extended-cut/

Thread Information