Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yelling At Cats!

Yelling At Cats!

Disable These Ads!
    Here is a youtube video about having fun with Pussy's...

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I find it amusing...
    http://remyvanruiten.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/logo1.jpg

"...some parts of his work are half-finished, while other parts make a strange medley."...;)...

(Nothing Award Winner) Red Shift's Avatar
    seems like abuse to me.....
    Nasik is the most awesome member on AO!!!!
    I've got 555-PNinja on speed dial...

Bank Robber Contributor Tsunami's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shift View Post
    seems like abuse to me.....
    I agree, that must be traumatic for them. I don't see what is funny about it, poor things.

FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    I think keihlroy MADE that video... and ya... not funny.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member
    What a psychotic dick.
    Maybe he'll die of throat cancer.

Omg! You guys are such pussies!

Their fucking cats. Cats are uptight by nature. They get offended if you look at them wrong.

Every now and then you have to harass them a little just to keep things fair.

I bet those cats have it really good when he isn't yelling at em.

Jesus! Lighten up people.

Oh yeah, here is some dog abuse for you fucking care bears...

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Poor Bullit. I bet his owner farted on his little head when he was a pup:(

So sad... Now poor Bullit has PTFD
    Last edited by Kiehlroy; Apr 8th, 2012 at 11:37 PM.

Cart-mod 2.0 Global Moderator Cartesiantheater's Avatar
    Nothing funny about it, really, other than the fail of the guy who made the video. And I mean that coming from a purely comedic standpoint. The only funny part was that the first cat completely ignored him.

Regarding the psychology of cats, it is straight up mean to scream at them. Cats do not understand irony and subtly of language. If you act aggressive to them, they will believe that you are truly being and feeling aggressive, and they will feel fear. Enough of this will TURN your cat into a jumpy creature. I pick my cat up every single day, and at no time does he freak out about it. He doesn't run off when there is a loud noise either, though he'll tense, because if I say "it's okay," he believes me and chills out. These cats in the video? Not so much. They live lives of constant anxiety if this is what they experience every day.
    "I was put on trial twice near Y2K for acting like Jesus and claiming to be the Messiah. Its not everyday that a man parks a Chariot of Fire in front of a tomb and stands against the US government with a bow and razor tipped arrows over his shoulder. I wore a suit of armor and was protected by an invisible bubble and my sharp tongue was more than the judicial system could handle."Jake
    "The toilet is more than a throne. It is a sacred chamber."-Anton LaVey, High Priest of Satanism

Quote Originally Posted by Cartesiantheater View Post
    Nothing funny about it, really, other than the fail of the guy who made the video. And I mean that coming from a purely comedic standpoint. The only funny part was that the first cat completely ignored him.

Regarding the psychology of cats, it is straight up mean to scream at them. Cats do not understand irony and subtly of language. If you act aggressive to them, they will believe that you are truly being and feeling aggressive, and they will feel fear. Enough of this will TURN your cat into a jumpy creature. I pick my cat up every single day, and at no time does he freak out about it. He doesn't run off when there is a loud noise either, though he'll tense, because if I say "it's okay," he believes me and chills out. These cats in the video? Not so much. They live lives of constant anxiety if this is what they experience every day.
    Jesus dude, calm down. It's just a video. I'm sorry if it triggers your own life's dramas, that wasn't the intent.

Do I really have to stick some scotch tape to your paws so I can sit back and get a laugh at the ensuing hilarity???

Oh wait, I just did that to you psychologically LOFL@@@#!!!!

I just laughed myself to tears...

holy fuvcking shit!!!

Never fucking mind dude!

+ YouTube Video

"...some parts of his work are half-finished, while other parts make a strange medley."...;)...

Oh my god! I;/m still laughinh!!!

hOLY FUCK!

I cant ebven fucking type!

+ YouTube Video

Oh Jesus!

I's like hiccups!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiehlroy View Post
    Jesus dude, calm down. It's just a video. I'm sorry if it triggers your own life's dramas, that wasn't the intent.

Do I really have to stick some scotch tape to your paws so I can sit back and get a laugh at the ensuing hilarity???

Oh wait, I just did that to you psychologically LOFL@@@#!!!!

I just laughed myself to tears...

holy fuvcking shit!!!

Never fucking mind dude!

+ YouTube Video
    I was just pointing out what I believe to be facts, but truthfully, other than the ability to express ourselves in more complicated ways and the ability to have thoughts about thoughts, what really makes us so different from other intelligent animals?
    "I was put on trial twice near Y2K for acting like Jesus and claiming to be the Messiah. Its not everyday that a man parks a Chariot of Fire in front of a tomb and stands against the US government with a bow and razor tipped arrows over his shoulder. I wore a suit of armor and was protected by an invisible bubble and my sharp tongue was more than the judicial system could handle."Jake
    "The toilet is more than a throne. It is a sacred chamber."-Anton LaVey, High Priest of Satanism

Quote Originally Posted by Cartesiantheater View Post
    I was just pointing out what I believe to be facts, but truthfully, other than the ability to express ourselves in more complicated ways and the ability to have thoughts about thoughts, what really makes us so different from other intelligent animals?
    Define: "intelligent animals"

Other than that, simplicity is often complicated by projection or rejection which always leads to misunderstanding.

And sometimes...

complete role reversal
    + YouTube Video

Intelligent creatures = animals with complex social structures that involve deliberate and complex forms of communication, and have high brain mass to body mass ratios. Cats, dogs, elephants, whales, apes, many birds, etc.

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member D34DGuY's Avatar
    Well, I don't believe in abusing any animal at all but the video made me laugh, not sure if it was how much that guy sounded like a tool or if it was the cats reaction. ;)
    "Where knowledge ends, religion begins."
    -Benjamin Disraeli-

Well, some folks have a sense of humor while others wait for their friends to laugh first so they know it's okay to laugh.

And some others just need to Harden the Fuck Up!

+ YouTube Video

It just wasnt amusing...

Quote Originally Posted by DontBeAfraid View Post
    It just wasnt amusing...
    Wait a minute! I thought your soft behind had ignored me? Go the fuck away and have a cry about it in some other thread.

I check out some of your "off-topic" posts... and the home video of you abusing cats just wasnt amusing.

I check out some of your "off-topic" posts... and the home video of you abusing cats just wasnt amusing.
    So do you ever leave your house?

So do you ever leave your house?
    Dont beat around the bush little buddy.

Dont beat around the bush little buddy.
    Which one? I'm always encountering new bushes...

Bank Robber Contributor Tsunami's Avatar
    I don't think that calling a spade a spade makes a person a crybaby. You do not need to be a dolphin loving tree hugging hippy to recognise abuse. What happens in the video is abuse. The cats are put in a situation that causes their fight or flight instinct to go into overdrive. They will have over exagerated startle response and will never feel comfortable in their home. Home is where you should feel safe and secure. It is abuse whether you enjoy it or not. I cannot grasp the idea that a person with empathy would enjoy this video.

There is a whole lot out in this world that many call entertainment that really disturbs me. Some guy yelling at his cats is really low on that list. I've never yelled at George kitty and I never will, but I have put him in a plastic bag and pretended he was Chinese food on occasion...

So, my point having been... where is yelling at cats on your priority list? His cats all look well fed & pretty happy when they're not getting yelled at...

So whatever.

Btw, what's up with everyone calling "spades" lately?

Radioactive Serious Member
    Just need to break out the .22CAL!

Thread Information