Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Family asking for arrest after Son shot for... Being Black

FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Disable These Ads!
    GG... The ACTUAL story really IS damning enough... Quit being a dumb bitch
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

Quote Originally Posted by diabolic View Post
    Ever occur to you that I may have posted the wrong link? I'll have to go find it again.

This boy was not innocent, like everyone is making him out to be. I have to say possession. Don't want to get it wrong here.That is why he got suspended from school. Dealing on school grounds.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/2...t-trayvon.html
    Your link does not make any claim about dealing drugs. Only you make that unfounded claim. Stop lying!
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" G. Santayana

Bull$hit Artist Contributor Blu-ray's Avatar
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lary-tool.html

Suspended THREE times for drugs, truancy and graffiti and 'caught carrying a burglary tool': New picture emerges of Trayvon Martin (and did he attack a bus driver too?)

• The teen was suspended from school three times
    • He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue
    • Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry
    • Officials also suspended him once for skipping school and tardiness
    Trayvon Martin was suspended from school three times in the months before he was shot dead by a neighborhood watchman, it emerged today.
    The new claims, revealed in a leaked report, paint a different picture of a teenager who frequently found himself in trouble with authorities.

It was also revealed that he might have attacked a bus driver, according to a Twitter account that it is claimed belonged to the teen.

The Miami Herald claims that in October, he was caught with a 'burglary tool' - a flathead screwdriver - and 12 pieces of women's jewellery. Martin insisted that they did not belong to him.

Earlier, he had been suspended for skipping school and showing up late to class. And most recently, in February, he was suspended again when officials found a 'marijuana pipe' and an empty baggie with traces of the drug.
    Again, he wasn't so innocent after all. Also, we don't have the whole story about everything that happened as of yet. Too many are to jump to conclusions without the entire story being told.

Anyone remember the LaCrosse Players charged with Rape?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_lacrosse_case

The Duke lacrosse case is a common name given to a criminal investigation into a 2006 false accusation of rape made against three members of the men's lacrosse team at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina. The fallout from the case's resolution led to, among other things, the disbarment of lead prosecutor Mike Nifong.
    Still awaiting the Mea Maxima Culpa from Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton for the Duke LaCrosse case.

Quote Originally Posted by Blu-ray View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lary-tool.html

[SIZE=3]Again, he wasn't so innocent after all. Also, we don't have the whole story about everything that happened as of yet. Too many are to jump to conclusions without the entire story being told.

Anyone remember the LaCrosse Players charged with Rape?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_lacrosse_case

Still awaiting the Mea Maxima Culpa from Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton for the Duke LaCrosse case.
    How is being suspended from school making it legal to shoot some one because they bought Skittles? I get some people don't like Skittles but shooting some one over it, really? Did you not listen to the 911 call? He chased the kid down screaming racial slurs even after being told not to do it.
    http://www.bartcop.com/gop-war-on-hellhath.jpg
    Non Alcoholic Beer is like a Vibrator without batteries. Fills you up but without the buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGal View Post
    How is being suspended from school making it legal to shoot some one because they bought Skittles? I get some people don't like Skittles but shooting some one over it, really? Did you not listen to the 911 call? He chased the kid down screaming racial slurs even after being told not to do it.
    Quit being a dumbass. What I'm trying to point out here you, *unty Ho***, is that he is far from as innocent as he's been portrayed to be.

He's innocent. He bought a bag of skittles and was shot for it. He did nothing except be black around a guy who hated blacks, as the 911 call revealed. Hell, this kid could have been a serial killer with a dozen bodies stashed in the basement. He did NOTHING WRONG on the night he was shot. He was 100% innocent of any wrong doing. It doesn't matter what he had done before that night, that night he was innocent.

Also, Zim's lawyer fled an interview...
    "Who is paying you?" a heated O'Donnell asked the empty chair. "Did you represent [Zimmerman] when he was arrested for assault on a police officer in 2005? Were you his lawyer then? Did you represent him in the domestic violence case in 2007?"
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/...150530798.html
    Non Alcoholic Beer is like a Vibrator without batteries. Fills you up but without the buzz.

Trayvon protesters ransack and riot in Walgreens...

http://www.local10.com/news/Police-T...z/-/index.html

NORTH MIAMI BEACH, Fla. - North Miami Beach police said surveillance video shows dozens of high school students demonstrating in the Trayvon Martin case Friday ransacking a Walgreens store.
    Minutes after walking out of their school Friday, a large group of students walked through the streets of North Miami Beach. Along the way, they stopped at a Walgreens at 163rd Street and 15th Avenue at about 10:40 a.m.
    Surveillance video shows dozens of teenagers running through the store. Police said about 80 to 100 students stormed in, ransacking the shelves, before the school's vice principal ordered everyone outside.
    North Miami Beach police said students damaged items worth about $150.

Dumbasses.

He's innocent. He bought a bag of skittles and was shot for it. He did nothing except be black around a guy who hated blacks, as the 911 call revealed. Hell, this kid could have been a serial killer with a dozen bodies stashed in the basement. He did NOTHING WRONG on the night he was shot. He was 100% innocent of any wrong doing. It doesn't matter what he had done before that night, that night he was innocent.

Also, Zim's lawyer fled an interview...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/...150530798.html
    How do you know this for certain? What about the reports of Zimmerman nose being broken and his head being smashed into the pavement? Have you taken that into account you d***** *unty Ho***?

Listen to the 911 call. He CHASED HIM DOWN SCREAMING RACIAL SLURS! If the kid decided to fight back because some one with a gun was screaming "I'm gonna kill you coon!" then he was fighting back in self defense, of a guy with a gun, screaming racial slurs, trying to kill him.

Jena chases after you with a shotgun screaming "I'm gonna kill you faggot!!!" and you turn and defend yourself, and she kills you, are you still innocent? YES!

Some one asked if they did a drug test on the victim...
    They did. He wasn't. The NRA spinmeisters lied about this, too. It's right up there with the photoshopped fake photos of Trayvon Martin highlighted by right-wing propaganda sources like Matt Drudge and Michelle Malkin.

The lies by Zimmerman's defenders are spinning are out of control. You people are crazy. Clearly it excites you--probably physically as well as emotionally--to defile the memory of a murdered kid.
    Anything to defend a guy, who is recorded by 911 screaming racial slurs as he chased down a kid then tries claiming he felt "threatened" as he chased the kid down.

Will Smith made the observation that the person who recently flour-bombed Kim Kardashian was IMMEDIATELY arrested. A grown man guns down a black adolescent in cold blood and is still walking the streets. A victory for the racists as well as the gun nut NRA to be sure.

Listen to the 911 call. He CHASED HIM DOWN SCREAMING RACIAL SLURS! If the kid decided to fight back because some one with a gun was screaming "I'm gonna kill you coon!" then he was fighting back in self defense, of a guy with a gun, screaming racial slurs, trying to kill him.

Jena chases after you with a shotgun screaming "I'm gonna kill you faggot!!!" and you turn and defend yourself, and she kills you, are you still innocent? YES!

Some one asked if they did a drug test on the victim...

Anything to defend a guy, who is recorded by 911 screaming racial slurs as he chased down a kid then tries claiming he felt "threatened" as he chased the kid down.
    You're totally off base on this. Totally off base. You are mixing issues and just goes to show what sort of slanted thinking you have in that small little pea sized brain of yours. The 911 call Zimmerman states he can't tell what race he is. So how in the hell can he know what race he is?

Then why did he call him a Coon? And said "these n*ggers always get away"
    Hmmm, calls him coon and other racial slurs, but he didn't know the victim was black?
    And again, how "scared" was if as he chased the kid screaming racial slurs? As the 911 call confirms?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/...180103647.html

Quote Originally Posted by TrayvonTwitterTweetfromCousin
    Yu ain't tell me you swung on a bus driver
    Yeah, a total innocent.

Then why did he call him a Coon? And said "these n*ggers always get away"
    Hmmm, calls him coon and other racial slurs, but he didn't know the victim was black?
    And again, how "scared" was if as he chased the kid screaming racial slurs? As the 911 call confirms?
    He said these guys always get away. He didn't say the N word. You are adding your own words to the 911 call. You obviously have a hearing issue and your mind can't seem to comprehend things.

http://www.examiner.com/unsolved-cas...ll-transcribed

Zimmerman:OK.
    These assholes. They always get away.
    When you come to the clubhouse, you come straight in and you go left. Actually, you would go past the clubhouse.
    The link above is not a true and full transcript from the 911 tape I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Disclaimer
    Above was a transcription of Zimmerman's call to 911 moments before he shot and killed Trayvon Martin. It was transcribed to the best of the transcriber's abilities, and is not meant to replace any official transcript of the call.

Dead Meat
    He said GOON, it was in one of the news articles.

Coon, last time I checked I've only heard of black people being called Coon. Well, except Eric Cartman, but he is a cartoon character on South Park.

Also, 911 call proves Zim hunted this 17 year old down with a gun with the intent to kill him. 911 Call trumps any of your opinion BR. Sorry that the 911 Call was recorded and released and thus proves this was more an execution than any thing else.

Dead Meat
    This is just an article, Paints a different story of Trayvon. And not the innocent 12 year old boy Trayvon. The 17 Year old boy Trayvon.
    http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-lineh...-a-drug-dealer

Coon, last time I checked I've only heard of black people being called Coon. Well, except Eric Cartman, but he is a cartoon character on South Park.

Also, 911 call proves Zim hunted this 17 year old down with a gun with the intent to kill him. 911 Call trumps any of your opinion BR. Sorry that the 911 Call was recorded and released and thus proves this was more an execution than any thing else.
    Again, your little pea sized brain and poor hearing is only hearing and processing what you want to.

Again, ALL THE DETAILS ARE STILL UNKNOWN. I have issue with the jumping to conclusions shit and YOU inserting words that confuse the fucking issue. You would be a horrible eye witness to anything because you would put your own spin on it to get what you want out of it. Your posts go to show that you will never be a rational human being that can understand that you shouldn't make rash decisions and to wait until you have enough information before making a decision. AGAIN, shows how small minded you are.

Quote Originally Posted by diabolic View Post
    He said GOON, it was in one of the news articles.
    That's what I heard when listening. I didn't hear "Coon."

Details? Like what the 911 Call has? Have you not heard it yet? Listen to it first then respond.

Bart, I heard the guy who flour bombed Kim Kardashian in California was ARRESTED.

Meanwhile, the prick who murdered Trayvon was NOT arrested,
    Dan P

It reminds me of something we discovered recently:

If you illegally download Thriller by Michael Jackson, you could get five years in prison.

If you f-ing murder Michael Jackson, you only get four years in prison.

Why is murdering a Black person considered a slight infraction?

Dead Meat
    GG please tell me how a 17 year old boy has enough money to get all his bottom teeth in gold? I have a working job and even I don't make enough for 1 gold tooth. lol

?? What does that have to do with a guy, recorded by 911, hunting down and executing a 17 year old?

Dead Meat
    He's not an innocent child, that's all I'm saying. Not like the media is portraying him. If they are going to post the facts then post the facts from 2012, and not 2005. Did you read the research version of Trayvon? It is possible he was a drug dealer because one person on facebook, is asking him for a fix.

Did he try selling drugs to Zim then attack him? No?

As I said, he could have been a serial killer, but unless he was trying to add Zim to his skin collection(Which from the 911 call we know he wasn't) He was INNOCENT 100% when Zim shot him for being a coon.

There actually are witnesses corroborating Zimmerman's story...

Channel News:

There have been no reports that a witness saw the initial punch Zimmerman told police about. According to the Sentinel report, a witness told television news reporters that Zimmerman was on the ground crying for help while Martin was on top, pounding him. Zimmerman then shot Martin once in the chest at very close range, according to reports. Zimmerman claims he shot Martin in self-defense.

Following the altercation, police told the Sentinel that Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose, had a swollen lip and had bloody lacerations to the back of his head. He was given first aid, but refused to go to the hospital and got medical care the next day.

This is what is particularly unacceptable:

Huffington Post:

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- For the first time since the controversy erupted on the national scene, President Barack Obama weighed in on the killing of Trayvon Martin, calling it a tragedy, urging cooperation among law enforcement and declaring that "some soul searching" was needed throughout the country.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said, underscoring how the issue affected him on a personal, and not just a political or legal, level. "I think [Trayvon's parents] are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves, and we are going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened."
    Dear Mr. President,

This is the U.S. We are innocent until proven guilty. Maybe your son would "look like Trayvon," but that does not indicate Trayvon's complete innocence. Maybe, Obama, you should shut the fuck up and give democracy a chance. I'm voting for you because I have to, but when you "weigh in" on these matters with your pop-media defined opinion, you appear very incompetent (understatement).

Zimmerman may still be guilty, but that doesn't mean you should say anything about it.

The 911 Call:

In regards to this, it is not clear who is yelling "help" (although the witnesses are in Zimmerman's favor). But even though we do not know, let me pose a question... How many people are beaten, prompting them to call for help, while they are only shot with a gun at close range?

Something simply does not add up...

Other than that, Zimmerman should be arrested for his own protection.

Washington Post:

Screams can be heard in at least one call made to police before officers arrived at the scene in Sanford, Fla. Martin’s parents say the voice is their son yelling for help; a friend of Zimmerman’s has said it is Zimmerman screaming.

“The exact words and whose voice is whose will be the critical issues,” Corey said in an interview.

The Justice Department is also investigating the incident. Zimmerman’s 911 call, made moments before the shooting, is central to a case the federal government could bring under federal civil rights laws, Justice officials said.

Allegations have been made that Zimmerman used a racial epithet on the call, but the tape is unclear. If an epithet can be heard clearly on an enhanced recording, it could be evidence of a hate crime, the officials said.

Zimmerman told police that in a struggle for his gun, he shot Martin. The teen was shot in the chest at close range.

A man who spoke on the condition of anonymity told ABC News on Tuesday that he saw a man in a red sweater on the ground and that someone was beating him up. Zimmerman was wearing red that night. The eyewitness said: “The guy on the bottom was yelling, ‘Help, help!’ I told him to stop, and I was calling 911.” Another eyewitness, 13-year-old Austin Brown also told ABC that he saw a man on the ground wearing red.

On the night of the shooting, the Sanford police department’s lead homicide investigator in the case had recommended that Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter, but he was overruled by a state’s attorney, who said there was not enough evidence in light of the state’s “Stand Your Ground” law, according to ABC News.

The FBI and the Justice Department are helping Florida investigators with resources but letting state prosecutors take the lead, law enforcement officials said. A Seminole County grand jury is scheduled for April 10.
    Poetry is superior to history -Aristotle
    True time is four dimensional -Heidegger
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players -Shakespeare

This is the story that is, thus far, most supported by eyewitnesses.

(Good article as well, as it gives both sides).
    CNN:

The teenager started to run, Zimmerman said. A 911 dispatcher asked Zimmerman whether he was following Martin, and Zimmerman said he was. The dispatcher said Zimmerman did not need to do that.

Zimmerman said he lost sight of Martin and began walking back to his SUV; Martin approached him, according to the Sentinel account.

Martin asked Zimmerman if he had a problem; Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, he told police.
    Trayvon shooter 'extremely remorseful'
    Trayvon Martin witness steps forward
    Martin witness describes aftermath
    Maher: Racism, gun laws killed Trayvon

Martin said, "Well, you do now" or something similar and punched Zimmerman in the nose, Zimmerman said, according to the Sentinel.

Zimmerman said Martin pinned him to the ground and began slamming his head into the sidewalk. The police report described Zimmerman's back as wet and covered with grass, as though he had been lying on the ground.

Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and the back of his head, the police report said.

"I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me," Zimmerman told police.

By the time police arrived on the scene, Martin was dead from a gunshot wound in the chest, according to Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee. The unarmed teenager was lying face-down.

Zimmerman told police that he shot Martin. And that he did it in self-defense.
    One witness who discredits Zimmerman's story:

CNN:

Mary Cutcher was in her kitchen making coffee that night with her roommate, Selma Mora Lamilla. The window was open, she said.

"We heard a whining. Not like a crying, boohoo, but like a whining, someone in distress, and then the gunshot," she said.

They looked out the window but saw nothing. It was dark.

They ran out the sliding glass door, and within seconds, they saw Zimmerman.

"Zimmerman was standing over the body with -- basically straddling the body with his hands on Trayvon's back," Cutcher said. "And it didn't seem to me that he was trying to help him in any way. I didn't hear any struggle prior to the gunshot.

"And I feel like it was Trayvon Martin that was crying out, because the minute that the gunshot went off, the whining stopped."

The two women said they could not see whether Zimmerman was bruised or hurt. It was too dark.

"Selma asked him three times, 'what's going on over there?' " Cutcher said. "He looks back and doesn't say anything. She asks him again, 'everything OK? What's going on?' Same thing: looked at us, looked back. Finally, the third time, he said, 'just call the police.' "
    As you can see, it could go either way. Two or more witnesses favor Zimmerman's account, while one who later came on the scene favors Martin.

(The fact that there is this much ambiguity means that not only is this thread falsely titled, but that Obama should not say anything about it, pertaining to presumed guilt).
    Poetry is superior to history -Aristotle
    True time is four dimensional -Heidegger
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players -Shakespeare

Thread Information