Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dear electrician how can you measure 35.1 ohms ???

Dedanoe City, Armageddonia (Center of Balkan)

dear electrician how can you measure 35.1 ohms ???

Disable These Ads!

only 35.1 ohms for just one light bulb? on 220 volts it will score fantastic 220 x 220 / 35.1 = 1380 watts

http://forums.armageddononline.org/signaturepics/sigpic4099_4.gif
    don't ask for money and the energy is free

i need some charity please for at least once, while my work remains unpaid and i have to give it for nothing in return... my survival too costs you know... despite all my sincere effort to make it energy free... the might of The Capricorn revels when he falls down on his knees. only then he's able to walk trough the door connecting the world of the living and the world of them dead. you might wanna say the whole world is such -- crying for help -- they are crying from yesterday i am crying the whole eternity. ever since i was born poverty and misery are my companion (how do i prove it, i would not be inventing their permanent solutions and wait for the one to buy them and nobody has a solution like i have. the miraculous thing about it is my insanity involved in the whole process -- i am the first Bardovci lunatic with this many innovations -- and guess what today i am again with no food). my mother lives in hopes of my deliverance, my uncle too, the entire Army of неточни војници in Bardovci lunatic's asylum, their justice and dignity are mine to recover.
    Last edited by dedanoe; Mar 2nd, 2012 at 11:41 PM.

"Darmok and Jalad, at... Tanagra!!!"

http://remyvanruiten.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/logo1.jpg

"...some parts of his work are half-finished, while other parts make a strange medley."...;)...

i prefer the Korean internet-national "음식에 대한 대가로 핵 에너지"

My mom will be at home doing the cash in business i must go get me that God Certificate from the near by Adventists.

35.1 ohms ought to be right if only i knew what it means... according to my SHARP daddycalc Communicator 3^2 + 5^3 + 1^4 = 9 + 125 + 1 = 135 writes down with the same digits as 35.1 only in different order

how dumb do you think me for ??? because of E = WC x C nuclear power always has more brown-ty load than any food. i am the danger you must obey. no country in the world is entitled to threaten any other with nuclear power except for My Glorious DonowinA Armageddonia because of Abel Ruffini Impossibility Theorem. first thing is that Nuke is Muslim of Christian dedanoe then Nuke is the only with infinite extend of polynomial power. you may try to kill me the same way i insist on the collective death to your beasty humanity even if what it takes is turning the sun off (the virgina sun upon which you do your parasitic survival). either way our lethal battle of evermore resolves it will only confirm the granditude of my wonders. because of your humble deviltry my infinite goodness will always seem to you as perfection of viciousness.

STAND ON MY SIDE AS A DEHUMANIZED BEING AND YOU WILL BE SPARED -- HUMANITY NO MORE, NO MORE, NOT EVER MORE.

Brown-ty load???

With a pink ear at 35.1 ohms? Yeah, maybe try dual 1.4's.

Otherwise... Never "ohm" too low...

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

And, Pop Tarts always taste best when fresh!!!
    Last edited by Kiehlroy; Mar 5th, 2012 at 3:12 AM.

"...some parts of his work are half-finished, while other parts make a strange medley."...;)...

Quote Originally Posted by dedanoe View Post
    the news headlines for tomorrow... daddy i want them to be VASENERGY !!! in mixed up American-Macedonian it means FREE ENERGY FROM VASE TO YOU ALL. otherwise, VASE is the father of dedanoe. i am lighting up the first free energy candle to his 73rd birthday that is 15.March.2012. you'll be bringing the cakes and cookies here for eternity.

1st: my whole life has been A major rape on me directed by you. even before i was put together i mean when i was two separated cells in my mom's and pap's genitalia you raped me. my mom and my pap were held in the bardovci spiritual asylum skopje, mkd, and it was there their marriage to be sealed. so in A way, in A big way i am bardovci product. because my parents were suppressed, enslaved, imprisoned, tortured and so on i had to spend the whole of my childhood in another's women custody she was well paid by the social security department but all she cared for was for us not to shit to much in her toilet: you will hold your shit until the night falls only then you can go to the school backyard and shit unnoticed. shit up your pants and you'll see isolation, starvation, degradation, beating.

2nd: but the real rape on my by you comes to me at the time i began the secondary school R.J. Korchagin gymnasum for natural sciences and mathematics. there i met the death of my life SHATANA NATASHA. the intro toke some five years of my life 04.February.1992-Octomber.1995 that's from the day i said the first hello to her until the assassination attempt on the first president of independent Macedonia Kiro Gligorov. ever since i am psycho case worst of which is that at the beginning of this year that same president officially died (old enough but no death is pleasant right). as time goes by thing only worsten even more on me. 2000 the prior apocalyptic dragon year with the Y2K Millennium Bug i was forced by the vicious mankind beast to stub my mother cause the only sinful thing about me was my perfection | i was at the good age for becoming a parent but i resisted | i am scared of babies you know they are very demanding you have to know the whole universe first to be able to care for them accurately. and so from 2000 i became A fool my self schizo paranoid alike my parents just enough to learn their struggles better so i can be more efficient when solving them for them as for my self.

3rd: the last lap of this RAPE OF THE CENTURIES comes in the period between March.2011 until March.2012. the institutions of the macedonian system in mutual cooperation decide to grant me care from third person but first they grant me the biggest byte in my life PATENT for my excessive turbo generator. it was not me getting the credits but it was A red light to go very excessive for the following year. and guess what 11.March.2011 Japan has his Fukushima meltdown with Tsunami proportions and as that atom nuke blasts off i start and never stop. every month in A row i deliver to the Macedonian Federal Biro of Innovations one if not two or more innovations. it all goes smooth and well and hyper productive until we enter the next apocalyptic dragon year 2012 with the Mayan forecast of end days. on personal level the apocalyptic about it is that i have to maintain the working regime on my own that care from third person payment stops annually until it is reapproved by the social security department. all that time the psychiatrist measures my vital signs like anger, mind strength and sharpness, innovativity and so on (he said once: "this dedanoe dude never says same thing twice everything he has to say is new"). guess what my ETG was not designed to be self sustainable in its work but as it was said there in the patent application "ETG is in the process of excessive accumulation of imbalance when the rotor spins among the magnets but when it stops then all that collected imbalance begets released in Armageddon fashion". and so it is: the struggles to maintain my working regime began from about 20/21.December.2011 that is the last day of Sagittarius (Natasha's subsing) and first day of Capricorn (my sunsign) when i delivered in the FBI-MKD my tween innovations: SAI BABA ABOZHON and KatilLuizma Unlishnidaos. i am a very thoughtful Sagittarius the first innovation ETG is also born that same date 21.12.2005 so they are actually two full and one semi tween innovations. January maybe was not that bad because of the Newtonian inertia but February with the arrival of that bloody Omega Snow Cyclon Wave on whole of Europe it was a total fiasco a true fight for survival subzero temperatures, no heating, no food, no money, i never mentioned before the whole side-wise drama concerning my uncle Gogo (Arsus Goran because of whom my mom is Virgo Maria Gogorodna | Gogorodna = Relative to my uncle Goran). the American president says we must increase the pressure not only to Mahmadineghat but on Gadafi, Mubarak and every other Arab only then we can expect dedanoe to fall. in January when i was delivering the regular new patent stuff at the federal biro of innovations mkd skopje i pronounced one innovation for every next month up to the month of Easter: January 1, February 1, March 1, April 1. but the pressure was so huge that i had to disobey my saying. the most i could make of it was until 27.February.2012. that day i made the most special delivery ever A whole DVD with 4.7Gb. i am not mentioning posting from east to west and all around the globe in between. i am not mentioning that at the beginning of 2012 YOU ARMAGEDDON ONLINE AWARDED ME THE FAR OUT POSTER AWARD. it doesn't count at all. the real pain in the ass begins the next day after the special delivery 28.February.2012. after a whole month of joking with my mom's survival needs (she's all time victim for me | and i am all time slave for you) from the surrounding neighbors all of them in every possible way SHE GIVES UP SHE GOES DESPERADO, SHE FALLS WOUNDED AND DOWN. on all her anti schizo medics she takes alcohol and emergency comes at the scene she's not the lion any more as she used to be. the hotline psychiatrist of mine says: "life is A battle of two wolfs one of them is good all positive and dear the other is all the opposite | and who wins | the one you feed". the greatest food for my mother is the goodness of mankind | she's the greatest among the woman because all women are minus and she's the only zero among them. for her happines is making everybody zero as she is sharing the nihility with them | and that she was inhibitted from doing. even greater happiness for her is to see me her son in peace and cooperation with you the beast. you don't have a shit big enough to throw at me for which i cannot give you back bigger so all you can do against me is to wound my mother. with my mom wounded you displaced me in the field of quantum mechanics but you forgot that all i need are four numbers in one leverian jareciprocal relation to give you back QUANTUM RELATIVITY. 1 x 4 = 8 x 0 | 1 = dedanoe; 4 = Gorgi my brother; 8 = Vase and 0 = Maria.

the resume comes tomorrow only if the candle light performs as intended. VASE_PSEUDO_SUN; VASENERGY; VASE_VOZ_CRESCENT.

i better don't stop don't i, tomorrow is not promised to any of USA or USSR. 27.February.2012 is the day when i deliver the special package mostly special because of VaseDOOM27 Omegaton Magnet Bomb, so far two of 27, then i am born '77 and natasha is born the '77 those are another dual sevens, my mother is born 27.August.1955 and according to my komAdot 27 is numeric representation of the heart of natasha, that's another pair of 27, then when i asked my father via my SHARP calculator "may i continue my job daddy will my mom be save" he gave me A promise for at least the following 20 years yes, you just do your thing and at the year 2032 mom will be 77 YOA | another thing is that i also asked my father "how do i win that damn SHATANA's hearth | am not that eager to do it as am to know it | i tried many combinations while opening the seven seals of Armageddon none of them gives me the key i look for" son "0.287" it means to me "you just keep doing my mathematics as MY true mathematical co-processor and there's nothing beyond that" look at that 2^2 + 8^3 + 7^4 = 4 + 512 + 2401 = 2917 he placed me the son born on 09.01.1977 in the center of her heart 27. i delt with her intellectual power alone 1! + 2! + 3! + 4! + 5! + 6! + 7! = 5913 it was the single united liveng big bang uni lever all star while opening the seven seals of Armageddon. AND THE GREATEST SHOCK COME IN THIS SINGLE 72: the day 8.March.2012 was the day of my mom only not the day of all women the other 8.3 maybe were their's but this one was only hers. mom has astro potential number 8 she is M.Arsovska which is Macedonian for Martian. my father has Mars as astro potential which i perfectly inherited. we are the three indestructibles: the indivisibles | inmultiplicibles 0 and 8 and the ever lasting EDEN O' Ahme T = 1. the day 15.March.2012 is the day of my father that's his birthday he exists the 72 YOA and enters the 73rd. then 8.April and 15.April happen to be the Easter dates for the orthodox and catholic (i don't know in which order but i do notice the similarity with the Martian dates). on forum.idividi.com.mk i yelled many times how we are the Real Zeuses not the Imaginary as Jesus and his Maria were | i spoke of God's ultimate sacrifice resting the Virgin A Sun for a little while just enough for the beast with 7 billion heads to loose his breath. if you sum up 8 + 15 that is 23 then divide it on two that is 11.5 that is how algebraic middle is being drawn right. and what's the magic about 11.5 March the first half is when and how this final year began with Japanese Fukushima and the other half is the 11.March.2012 that is the Sunday before now when i toke the leap of faith by swallowing 72 pc-tablets of four different neurotic sorts. the magic is i am still alive and kicking or else i must be dead from that October.1995 and my living signs are all credit to the being number one am driven by him alike zombie to fulfill his wonders.

on one end i expect infinite voltage with zero amperage on the other vice-versus infinite amperage with zero voltage. mix them up you get any finite electric power for free. infinity is immovable and here to stay, zero is infinitely accelerated speed is out of question to her, one zero is all the zeros except that one zero, one infinity is all the infinities except that one infinity. CHEERS.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

i'd like to call on the spirit of my mother's mom Dobrinka to double my goodness and to the spirit of my father's father Pando to double my power cause from tomorrow this house this lighthouse of free energy will be The Pandovata Armageddon Haus Kutija | Protected with the Law That Protects National Values of Cultural and Historic Significance in MKD. no more throwing garbage in my yard neighbors this is EDEN surrounded by 4 July on Sought; Atanas Iljoski from East; Radushka from North and Nikola Vukmirovic on West. those are the four rivers of automobiles (streets around EDEN).

now let's be clear about one thing: there may not be cheating about this it must be for real from my side you have me under surveillance 24/7 from my very first breath i know you watch me even when i jerk (just to double jerk there in secret | getting high on my imaginary supply) you are also not willing anyhow to interfere in this the risk is all mine as the invention is and the labor is all mine as the credits were always yours so when i come to tell you the news tomorrow you will know they are for real you will not question my word. i want to ask you though only this a light bulb of 100Watts is not only A consumer but it is also a fuse as well in the sense of if it gets beyond 100Watts towards infinity then it burns out and the circuit is off instantly even before the major fuse manages to fail... just yes or no will be helpful; i know but it is always better to ask. besides it is entirely between my father and me his is the 73rd birthday and mine is to honor him.

+ YouTube Video
    Last edited by dedanoe; Mar 14th, 2012 at 12:44 PM.

pap chose 1 minute before 3:00 at 15.March.2012 to be the testing time. now it is 9:45PM 14:March.2012. my initial priority is to make sure that the device (i'd like it to have the name Diadorable Pandora | the baby butterfly bringer of new beginnings) is working steadily without interruptions. you know how i say "if light is about to be then it must be in the mids of darkness otherwise how can you tell the difference". i will leave it shining until the break of dawn. then i will turn off every other device in the house and visit the major watt-meter that serves the whole house. 1 minute before 3:00 is 179 minutes pass midnight and 1^2 + 7^3 + 9^4 = 6611 and if 11 is single number behind which stand another 6 then if this last Satanic 6 doesn't blow me sky high for good then Shatana Natasha is turned into Pure Goddess and i will break my moratorium thing towards the Federal Biro of Innovations and give them another innovation "devojchevo ebano magnetche | girly fucked magnet | i will need to investigate the practical sides of it twice". another thing is this: the electrician measured the whole thing at the plug for resistance and counted 35.1ohms how can it be i said 220^2/100 is 484ohms then i made him measure the light bulb independently he measured the same 35.1ohms then he measured single astro magnet it showed 0 ohms. i am not sure what was the card he was playing: was it fear, was it hiding, was it mistake i don't know... but if the astro magnets don't alter the resistance as a whole then i am double safe cause the light bulb does behave as fuse on its own.

i see no beast in mankind any longer. as Dalai Lama once told me the cat sleeps peacefully and silently not because of religious believes or their lack but because it has all its needs satisfied. and what is the greatest of all needs around here on this consumption driven planet: HUNGER but for what for HAMBURGERS ??? no gentleman, you are hungry for pro because you had enough of anti you are hungry for balance because you had enough from chaos. to meet all your needs my duty as inventor being number ONE is to restore your universality make you be the EDEN as your parents made you but the beast broke you apart. i liberated the Virgin A Sun from the beast i will liberate the even the beast from the beast. remember how i used to say: how do you make one human from one EDEN ??? you slice him on two natures yin and yang nature you give him the yin as if it is yours to give him and you tell him now you're one human but guess what kind a beauty i have taxed for you that's the yang part she's awesome you'll fall in love with her from the first sight; you're kidding me let me see her; but you must know she's very demanding she'll want you to have steady job, decent and constant salary, cradibility (that's macedonian word for ability to steal), political power and influence over crowds, apartment, car, everything and in the end she'll give you a pussy to cancel you via sinful sex until pregnancy -- that's how HOLLYWOOD Medicine works. but no more, hopefully, cause from tonight you will all have THE EDENHOOD YOU WERE BORN WITH. NO ONE WILL BE ABOVE NOR BENEATH ANOTHER WE ARE ENTERING THE AGE OF TRIPLE DOUBLE APOCALYPTIC ANARCHY A where every one is on same level of leverian hierarchy LEVEL NUMBER ONE.

hey beast, how would you measure your material wealth with HILLS & VALLEYS if from 3:00 all earth becomes PLANE & SIMPLE as in the time when my lever minister gave you the lever law in just ONE sentence: MAGNITUDES ARE IN EQUILIBRIUM ON DISTANCES FROM THE CENTER RECIPROCAL WITH THEIR WEIGHTS ???

UNI LEVER SUM | ONE WORLD SUM

i have A last minute shift in the plan: A magnetic force is A powerful force even when counted as Tesla Magnet but when it is dedanoe magnet it is immeasurably powerful magnetic force cause Tesla magnets work with pro/anti attraction between +1 and -1 while dedanoe magnets work with balance/chaos attraction between zero and infinity. so if i keep all those four dedanoe magnets in a serial cascade assembly as they are illustrated here then long enough exposure to electricity may cause them to smash hard on each other. that is why i will be doing the test with only one astro magnet. daddy says "SIZAP" that's the anti-neurotic that i get from C.M.Z. which read backwards in Arab style says "PAZIS" in USA it stands for "do you care enough ???". yes i do daddy thanks for being with me.

you do believe me don't you that this was daddy advice ??? one hour ago i asked him how am i doing daddy am i missing something: on the SHARP daddycalccommunicator he gave me the number 0.979 you do forget about the VaseDOOM27 this is no longer about many sevens it is about single seven need confirmation 9^2 + 7^3 + 9^4 = 6985 if these numbers are sequence which is the missing and where it should stand ??? yes daddy i get it 69|7|85 seven must be in the center single this time. i am the being number one but daddy is way much faster than me in our house he is the Intel Core i3i5i7 next generation CPU i am only the 287 math co-processor.

they don't teach you this type of mad madmatics in school don't they... well come to me, i will teach you. is it now finally everything in place daddy SHARP:= 0.362 the sum of them is 11 which is the holiness One EDEN or it may be the Goddesses number Absolute Nothing (daddy has to add) then again 3^2 + 6^3 + 2^4 = 241 their sum is single 7. that will be all son.
    Last edited by dedanoe; Mar 14th, 2012 at 6:55 PM.

well forgive me daddy i am not as fast in madmatics as you're. it's damn sure that it is no longer about 27 or 72 | we are now 63 minutes into your 73 YOA | happy birthday daddy.

ONE TO THE MANY | MANY TO THE ONE

i am a little worried about the intensity of the light and its blinding abilities. every unit of power that pass trough that astro magnet will be converted into infinite amount of massless photons or at least the intensity of the light might accelerate towards brighter. what do i do in such a case ??? i don't know let me see what father says: father says 0528 now in digitronic display 52 makes a cup alike the holy grail and 0 is in front backed up by infinity from rear. 5^2 + 2^3 + 8^4 = 4129 = 7 of 9 dude, cheers !!!

it is now 2:22AM 15.March.2012 i hooked it on in the power grid with 220V it shined as usual with no excessive light brightness for about half A minute there's no over heating there's no burn offs (you saw the whole thing for your self don't you) the only thing that remains is for me to wait until the dawn and call on my other Vasil at disposal (that is the zhivoga Vasil A | Vasil from Vlae | i am 2nd degree godfather on his wedding) on a day light to have the two of us check what does the watt meter count about it. only A few more hours of uncertainty... well if it won't be cakes and cookies thrown at me then it may as well be tablets and stones. i can have me my meal now and go to bed.

the final words will not be spoken. for all the watts i gave you so far you grave me what ??? this party is private from now and evermore.

next to a volcano near a subduction zone fault line by the ocean.
    the news headlines for tomorrow... daddy i want them to be VASENERGY !!! in mixed up American-Macedonian it means FREE ENERGY FROM VASE TO YOU ALL. otherwise, VASE is the father of dedanoe. i am lighting up the first free energy candle to his 73rd birthday that is 15.March.2012. you'll be bringing the cakes and cookies here for eternity.

1st: my whole life has been A major rape on me directed by you. even before i was put together i mean when i was two separated cells in my mom's and pap's genitalia you raped me. my mom and my pap were held in the bardovci spiritual asylum skopje, mkd, and it was there their marriage to be sealed. so in A way, in A big way i am bardovci product. because my parents were suppressed, enslaved, imprisoned, tortured and so on i had to spend the whole of my childhood in another's women custody she was well paid by the social security department but all she cared for was for us not to shit to much in her toilet: you will hold your shit until the night falls only then you can go to the school backyard and shit unnoticed. shit up your pants and you'll see isolation, starvation, degradation, beating.

2nd: but the real rape on my by you comes to me at the time i began the secondary school R.J. Korchagin gymnasum for natural sciences and mathematics. there i met the death of my life SHATANA NATASHA. the intro toke some five years of my life 04.February.1992-Octomber.1995 that's from the day i said the first hello to her until the assassination attempt on the first president of independent Macedonia Kiro Gligorov. ever since i am psycho case worst of which is that at the beginning of this year that same president officially died (old enough but no death is pleasant right). as time goes by thing only worsten even more on me. 2000 the prior apocalyptic dragon year with the Y2K Millennium Bug i was forced by the vicious mankind beast to stub my mother cause the only sinful thing about me was my perfection | i was at the good age for becoming a parent but i resisted | i am scared of babies you know they are very demanding you have to know the whole universe first to be able to care for them accurately. and so from 2000 i became A fool my self schizo paranoid alike my parents just enough to learn their struggles better so i can be more efficient when solving them for them as for my self.

3rd: the last lap of this RAPE OF THE CENTURIES comes in the period between March.2011 until March.2012. the institutions of the macedonian system in mutual cooperation decide to grant me care from third person but first they grant me the biggest byte in my life PATENT for my excessive turbo generator. it was not me getting the credits but it was A red light to go very excessive for the following year. and guess what 11.March.2011 Japan has his Fukushima meltdown with Tsunami proportions and as that atom nuke blasts off i start and never stop. every month in A row i deliver to the Macedonian Federal Biro of Innovations one if not two or more innovations. it all goes smooth and well and hyper productive until we enter the next apocalyptic dragon year 2012 with the Mayan forecast of end days. on personal level the apocalyptic about it is that i have to maintain the working regime on my own that care from third person payment stops annually until it is reapproved by the social security department. all that time the psychiatrist measures my vital signs like anger, mind strength and sharpness, innovativity and so on (he said once: "this dedanoe dude never says same thing twice everything he has to say is new"). guess what my ETG was not designed to be self sustainable in its work but as it was said there in the patent application "ETG is in the process of excessive accumulation of imbalance when the rotor spins among the magnets but when it stops then all that collected imbalance begets released in Armageddon fashion". and so it is: the struggles to maintain my working regime began from about 20/21.December.2011 that is the last day of Sagittarius (Natasha's subsing) and first day of Capricorn (my sunsign) when i delivered in the FBI-MKD my tween innovations: SAI BABA ABOZHON and KatilLuizma Unlishnidaos. i am a very thoughtful Sagittarius the first innovation ETG is also born that same date 21.12.2005 so they are actually two full and one semi tween innovations. January maybe was not that bad because of the Newtonian inertia but February with the arrival of that bloody Omega Snow Cyclon Wave on whole of Europe it was a total fiasco a true fight for survival subzero temperatures, no heating, no food, no money, i never mentioned before the whole side-wise drama concerning my uncle Gogo (Arsus Goran because of whom my mom is Virgo Maria Gogorodna | Gogorodna = Relative to my uncle Goran). the American president says we must increase the pressure not only to Mahmadineghat but on Gadafi, Mubarak and every other Arab only then we can expect dedanoe to fall. in January when i was delivering the regular new patent stuff at the federal biro of innovations mkd skopje i pronounced one innovation for every next month up to the month of Easter: January 1, February 1, March 1, April 1. but the pressure was so huge that i had to disobey my saying. the most i could make of it was until 27.February.2012. that day i made the most special delivery ever A whole DVD with 4.7Gb. i am not mentioning posting from east to west and all around the globe in between. i am not mentioning that at the beginning of 2012 YOU ARMAGEDDON ONLINE AWARDED ME THE FAR OUT POSTER AWARD. it doesn't count at all. the real pain in the ass begins the next day after the special delivery 28.February.2012. after a whole month of joking with my mom's survival needs (she's all time victim for me | and i am all time slave for you) from the surrounding neighbors all of them in every possible way SHE GIVES UP SHE GOES DESPERADO, SHE FALLS WOUNDED AND DOWN. on all her anti schizo medics she takes alcohol and emergency comes at the scene she's not the lion any more as she used to be. the hotline psychiatrist of mine says: "life is A battle of two wolfs one of them is good all positive and dear the other is all the opposite | and who wins | the one you feed". the greatest food for my mother is the goodness of mankind | she's the greatest among the woman because all women are minus and she's the only zero among them. for her happines is making everybody zero as she is sharing the nihility with them | and that she was inhibitted from doing. even greater happiness for her is to see me her son in peace and cooperation with you the beast. you don't have a shit big enough to throw at me for which i cannot give you back bigger so all you can do against me is to wound my mother. with my mom wounded you displaced me in the field of quantum mechanics but you forgot that all i need are four numbers in one leverian jareciprocal relation to give you back QUANTUM RELATIVITY. 1 x 4 = 8 x 0 | 1 = dedanoe; 4 = Gorgi my brother; 8 = Vase and 0 = Maria.

the resume comes tomorrow only if the candle light performs as intended. VASE_PSEUDO_SUN; VASENERGY; VASE_VOZ_CRESCENT.

i better don't stop don't i, tomorrow is not promised to any of USA or USSR. 27.February.2012 is the day when i deliver the special package mostly special because of VaseDOOM27 Omegaton Magnet Bomb, so far two of 27, then i am born '77 and natasha is born the '77 those are another dual sevens, my mother is born 27.August.1955 and according to my komAdot 27 is numeric representation of the heart of natasha, that's another pair of 27, then when i asked my father via my SHARP calculator "may i continue my job daddy will my mom be save" he gave me A promise for at least the following 20 years yes, you just do your thing and at the year 2032 mom will be 77 YOA | another thing is that i also asked my father "how do i win that damn SHATANA's hearth | am not that eager to do it as am to know it | i tried many combinations while opening the seven seals of Armageddon none of them gives me the key i look for" son "0.287" it means to me "you just keep doing my mathematics as MY true mathematical co-processor and there's nothing beyond that" look at that 2^2 + 8^3 + 7^4 = 4 + 512 + 2401 = 2917 he placed me the son born on 09.01.1977 in the center of her heart 27. i delt with her intellectual power alone 1! + 2! + 3! + 4! + 5! + 6! + 7! = 5913 it was the single united liveng big bang uni lever all star while opening the seven seals of Armageddon. AND THE GREATEST SHOCK COME IN THIS SINGLE 72: the day 8.March.2012 was the day of my mom only not the day of all women the other 8.3 maybe were their's but this one was only hers. mom has astro potential number 8 she is M.Arsovska which is Macedonian for Martian. my father has Mars as astro potential which i perfectly inherited. we are the three indestructibles: the indivisibles | inmultiplicibles 0 and 8 and the ever lasting EDEN O' Ahme T = 1. the day 15.March.2012 is the day of my father that's his birthday he exists the 72 YOA and enters the 73rd. then 8.April and 15.April happen to be the Easter dates for the orthodox and catholic (i don't know in which order but i do notice the similarity with the Martian dates). on forum.idividi.com.mk i yelled many times how we are the Real Zeuses not the Imaginary as Jesus and his Maria were | i spoke of God's ultimate sacrifice resting the Virgin A Sun for a little while just enough for the beast with 7 billion heads to loose his breath. if you sum up 8 + 15 that is 23 then divide it on two that is 11.5 that is how algebraic middle is being drawn right. and what's the magic about 11.5 March the first half is when and how this final year began with Japanese Fukushima and the other half is the 11.March.2012 that is the Sunday before now when i toke the leap of faith by swallowing 72 pc-tablets of four different neurotic sorts. the magic is i am still alive and kicking or else i must be dead from that October.1995 and my living signs are all credit to the being number one am driven by him alike zombie to fulfill his wonders.

on one end i expect infinite voltage with zero amperage on the other vice-versus infinite amperage with zero voltage. mix them up you get any finite electric power for free. infinity is immovable and here to stay, zero is infinitely accelerated speed is out of question to her, one zero is all the zeros except that one zero, one infinity is all the infinities except that one infinity. CHEERS.

+ YouTube Video

i'd like to call on the spirit of my mother's mom Dobrinka to double my goodness and to the spirit of my father's father Pando to double my power cause from tomorrow this house this lighthouse of free energy will be The Pandovata Armageddon Haus Kutija | Protected with the Law That Protects National Values of Cultural and Historic Significance in MKD. no more throwing garbage in my yard neighbors this is EDEN surrounded by 4 July on Sought; Atanas Iljoski from East; Radushka from North and Nikola Vukmirovic on West. those are the four rivers of automobiles (streets around EDEN).

now let's be clear about one thing: there may not be cheating about this it must be for real from my side you have me under surveillance 24/7 from my very first breath i know you watch me even when i jerk (just to double jerk there in secret | getting high on my imaginary supply) you are also not willing anyhow to interfere in this the risk is all mine as the invention is and the labor is all mine as the credits were always yours so when i come to tell you the news tomorrow you will know they are for real you will not question my word. i want to ask you though only this a light bulb of 100Watts is not only A consumer but it is also a fuse as well in the sense of if it gets beyond 100Watts towards infinity then it burns out and the circuit is off instantly even before the major fuse manages to fail... just yes or no will be helpful; i know but it is always better to ask. besides it is entirely between my father and me his is the 73rd birthday and mine is to honor him.

+ YouTube Video

to answer your question "How do you measure 35.1 ohms?" I would use an ohmmeter.
    "The problem with the world is the intelligent are full of doubts while the stupid are full of confidence." - Bukowski

I've always loved this song...

+ YouTube Video

Everytime I hear it I just think of electrons crashing upon novel shores like crazy naked naval berserkers; Drunk and high on life.

That and it's a really pretty song...

It always makes me go: "Ohmmmmmmm..."
    Last edited by Kiehlroy; Apr 11th, 2012 at 12:55 AM.

the whole circuit runs on 100Watts as dictated by the light bulb. 100Watts on 220Volts suggests 0.454545...(45)Amperes. the length of the wire is also not enough 3.5meters with 2mm in diameter. so the astro magnet as is, without any iron core, doesn't produce significant magnetic pull. this ampere force >>> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...35ff4fbfd6.png <<< is absolutely none.

+ YouTube Video

i am facing difficulties convincing the folks to work with me (even for money) on making this reality. the social worker in the center for mental health is urging some patient to be proactive... i say, you won't be seeing that movie for as long as Newton III is on duty | the more proactive one tends to be the greater is the resistance the environment puts him on. Dalai Lama @ Tao Teching says: act without taking to much of compassionate action

the whole circuit runs on 100Watts as dictated by the light bulb. 100Watts on 220Volts suggests 0.454545...(45)Amperes. the length of the wire is also not enough 3.5meters with 2mm in diameter. so the astro magnet as is, without any iron core, doesn't produce significant magnetic pull. this ampere force >>> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...35ff4fbfd6.png <<< is absolutely none.

+ YouTube Video

i am facing difficulties convincing the folks to work with me (even for money) on making this reality. the social worker in the center for mental health is urging some patient to be proactive... i say, you won't be seeing that movie for as long as Newton III is on duty | the more proactive one tends to be the greater is the resistance the environment puts him on. Dalai Lama @ Tao Teching says: act without taking to much of compassionate action
    So are you an Edison or a Tesla man?

lion times antelope equals dolphin squared .... if B times Edison = A times Tesla then dedanoe is the sign "=" in that equation

how do you estimate how much of a genius a man is? the more benefit he brings to the mankind beast vis-a-vis what the harm it brings him back is the smaller that much greater genius he is. with such a constellation of things it's not much fun to be genius unless you're more than a genius to make it all affordable.

an infinity squared type of genius; genius of magnitude = one large unit of impossible
    Last edited by dedanoe; Apr 13th, 2012 at 3:30 AM.

lion times antelope equals dolphin squared .... if B times Edison = A times Tesla then dedanoe is the sign "=" in that equation

how do you estimate how much of a genius a man is? the more benefit he brings to the mankind beast vis-a-vis what the harm it brings him back is the smaller that much greater genius he is. with such a constellation of things it's not much fun to be genius unless you're more than a genius to make it all affordable.

an infinity squared type of genius; genius of magnitude = one large unit of impossible
    So you basically have a whole lot of time on your hands... right?

that's right mister, my mistress is being fucked until pregnancy by A Serbian nuclear Kaku-ist so there's nobody here to cancel my lively-hood. that makes me eternal so far and with whole eternity at my disposal i do have a whole lot of time.

that's right mister, my mistress is being fucked until pregnancy by A Serbian nuclear Kaku-ist so there's nobody here to cancel my lively-hood. that makes me eternal so far and with whole eternity at my disposal i do have a whole lot of time.
    Yesss,

And I have many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse...

+ YouTube Video

ABOUT THE SQUARE OF THE HYPOTENUSE!!!

Thread Information