Thread: Its a Sausage Festival!

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member dcookcan's Avatar

Its a Sausage Festival!

Disable These Ads!
    Our local news anchor-lady at her finest. Almost a million hits on YT already and it hasn't even been up for one week.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

The event sold out quickly, btw.
    When a man lies, he murders a part of the world. Cliff Burton

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member D34DGuY's Avatar
    Hardly a meme but really funny...
    "Where knowledge ends, religion begins."
    -Benjamin Disraeli-

Platinum Member
    Pick a dick, classic

FU Q 2 Contributor custompainter's Avatar
    Last edited by custompainter; Oct 19th, 2012 at 9:23 PM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by custompainter View Post
    OH sorry.........I thought by the title,this was a thread for DBA's coming out party.
    Why are you interested in DBAs sausage?
    Be Impeccable with Your Word
    Don't Take Anything Personally
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

Last edited by custompainter; Oct 19th, 2012 at 9:23 PM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Well it definately doesnt qualify for the sausage catagory, but its a shoe-in for the lil smokie catagory.
    Ahh so you somehow know another dudes dick size? Or have you spent that much time imagining it?
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

Quote Originally Posted by MaximumPain View Post
    Ahh so you somehow know another dudes dick size? Or have you spent that much time imagining it?
    Wow you have slowly progressed into this fuckin prick person. Disrespecting women and yourself almost daily now.

No wonder you cant keep a woman. They all leave you for guys like me. Fuckin punk. Fuck you.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Oh and heres a buck.......down pymnt for your hair club dues.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Wow you have slowly progressed into this fuckin prick person. Disrespecting women and yourself almost daily now.

No wonder you cant keep a woman. They all leave you for guys like me. Fuckin punk. Fuck you.
    You're a hypocritical little bitch custom! All you do is come around and insult people or try to lick up on the ladies! I wouldn't want any of the skanks you sleep with anyway I got standards!

The people pretending to be women (LMAO you think Anne Omonious was a woman! muhahahahaha "lo lo lo la lola. L O L A Lola") I have insulted don't deserve respect and neither do you.

Oh and you started this shit if you look back to who flung the first insult in this thread.
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

WOW......whatever dude. You used to be a cool guy. Now youre just a cynical punk with no respect for others. Just like youre little bitch-bro DBA. The two of you have made this forum unbearable for most folks. Including me.
    DBA and I have been insulting eachother for a loong time. It is you who stuck his nose in it,and got it chopped off lol.

I calls it as I sees it. If youre acting like an idiot,im gonna call you one..... Idiot.

Sometimes we need to step outside ourselves and judge what we have become. Try it.

Oh and when did you ever see me compliment Anne whatever on being a lady? lol I might have when I was baked.

But oh well.....sae la vie.....and what the fuck ever.

I do wish you luck in your future,and you'd be surprised at the women I date. Maybe someday ill get the pleasure of knocking you out for disrespecting them. And the beers are on me.

Ok heres where you get to stick your head farther up your ass with some friendly witty banter,as you call it.

You got my email. Ill gladly let you know where you can find me,so I can easily hand you your hat in person,so bring friends and a lunch.

As far as "licking up" to the ladies........Id rather be wrong than jeopardize my honor as a man. And if a man represents himself as a woman,there must be something beautiful inside him wanting to get out. So I guess I could only be half wrong.

I meant every word ive ever said to the ladies here, I truly love them all.

You can reply,but not to me.

Adios.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Karma caster Contributor

I noticed as well but I doubted he would be able to listen to me... Doesn't look like you're gonna be able to reach him either... At least you pointed out.
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

Wow Custom I must have really hurt your feelings accusing you of liking cock like that Id apologize but instead I'll say

fuck both your sanctimonious asses.... goggle it as Im sure neither of you two actually know what it means.

I do wish you luck in your future,and you'd be surprised at the women I date. Maybe someday ill get the pleasure of knocking you out for disrespecting them. And the beers are on me.

You got my email. Ill gladly let you know where you can find me,so I can easily hand you your hat in person,so bring friends and a lunch.
    Ahh yes the internet tough guy routine LMAO what a fucking idiot for talking about who could beat up who. You seriously have no idea about me at all so how can you possibly know how such a conflict would end up?
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

Karma caster Contributor

Ahh yes the internet tough guy routine LMAO what a fucking idiot for talking about who could beat up who. You seriously have no idea about me at all so how can you possibly know how such a conflict would end up?

Couldn't you be called an internet coward for hiding behind your screen tossing out all this vile putrid knowing that we have no idea about you at all or how any conflicts might end up?
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch View Post
    Couldn't you be called an internet coward for hiding behind your screen tossing out all this vile putrid knowing that we have no idea about you at all or how any conflicts might end up?
    Yo pot the kettle called.... you're black.
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

Karma caster Contributor
    Yo pot the kettle called.... you're black.
    1. Stop giving other people's opinions so much
    importance,

You don't say Mr Kettle .....

Well, you enjoy your exercise in typing .

Thread Information