Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: What if Im wrong?

Disable These Ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adstar View Post
    Well, to be more exact. There have been many men who have come and claimed to be Jesus, there are a few around today. And yes there are a few insane people walking around but they don't fool many. So wait for the one that will be proclaimed Messiah by the world and you will know he is the great deceiver the real false one. When the real Messiah comes there will be no doubt about it. He will come from the Sky and all will see Him. He will not be born into this world a second time but will come as He left.

I have been proven not to be insane by the top professionals in the USA and I did that as descibed by the Bible with wonderous works and not of this world opinions or methods. Who are you to teach how the Messiah will come into the world? Wouldn't that make you a false prophet and an anti Christ as well? He, meaning I comes as a super-man, not of this world just as Jesus left and into and out of the clouds is a figure of speech descibing how I am seen and unseen. I have not fooled anyone, just performed, demonstrated, documented, taught, witnessed and notified as expected of the man with the plan for eternal life that approves of no ones current or past behavior. I fool people into whatever opinion they have of me based on what they have seen me say do and I approve of those opinions without even having to know what they are. I stand by my reputation which is everything you were expecting of the one that will lead everyone someday.

No. Getting your head chopped off proves nothing. It is simply what is going to happen to true followers of Jesus in the end times.

Figuratively Getting your head chopped off it what is required since that which your brain has excepted is 180 degrees off the course the Bible promotes.

No necessarily. There will be followers of Jesus still alive at the time of His return. They will witness the wrath of God upon the earth. Angels will protect them as witnesses. So some will not be beheaded.

My intention is to re-train mankind in the rights and wrongs of life, no one gets phisically beheaded but all get a new way of thinking. I have been and will always be the greatest protecteor which has led me into many intellectual, business, competitive and legal wars with people and institutions of every kind. When this lion roars, its fire and brimstone especially under oath in courts of law while defending myself against judges and juries who want to crucify me while I am trying to help them see the error of thier ways.

Well it is a good sign if you are hated and rejected in this world. In these end times Christians are a very small minority and most people are anti-christian and definitely passionate anti-true Christian.

I am more hated and rejected than all of you combined yet many people will tell you how kind hearted I am. It has been impossible to find even one true Christian who actually believes in my travels.

No. I would wish not to suffer rejection, mockery, hate and feel the pain of seeing people reject their only hope of eternal salvation. But i know deep down that this is my lot, to be born into this world at a time when tens of thousands are falling away from God and only a hand full are walking towards God. This world is like a desert and i am a man traveling across it looking for a flower. I may be traveling for years to find that one person i will help in their walk towards God.

So persecution is a pain. But i keep on walking, one step after another. I am never going to stop. As soon as you stop moving in a desert you're soon dead.

I am the flower you are seeking are you ready to listen and learn?

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member mad cowboy's Avatar
    Well it is a good sign if you are hated and rejected in this world. In these end times Christians are a very small minority and most people are anti-christian and definitely passionate anti-true Christian.
    I always figure nobody is going to be liked by everybody, its kind of a degree thing. If one or two people don't like you its usually a personal thing , and is probably their problem, however if the everybody hates you it's usually you.
    I mean sure one or two people can be wrong about you , but if everybody agrees I would look at the reasons why.
    I am the flower you are seeking are you ready to listen and learn?
    Jake are you applying for the JOB of Anti-chriat?

I do get a kick out of how Christians feel persecuted. A pastor told me that and when I asked how, he told me they wanted him to pay taxes. Whats your persecution they want to take down a billboard for Jesus your church put up?
    you little whiny bitches, sorry but how dare you in this world , in this now complain about your stupid little religious complex being tread on. Go live in Africa The middle East South America Heck come on down to East Saint Louis then you might have something to really worry about,
    Yes I'm already sorry I resorted to names, and adjectives. The real problem of course is you make the common mistake ,(I do it too) of not living in the now. I stole this quote because it makes sense, and describes Christiinsanity too a T.
    " If you live in the past , you live live in anger and resentment, If you live in the future you live in fear. The only time or chance for happiness is to live in the now, this moment , is the only place you can find happiness or peace.

If you look at your now I'm sure you will find that this being hated by the world thing will look pretty stupid. For all of us ask yourself how is my now? I find that usually my nows arent too bad, the only real fear is the future. And most of that fear is stupid stuff. That will never actually happen. And if it does there's nothing you can do about it, and not only will you find that if it does happen not only does it mess up your now , you also wasted your past nows , in worry and anger.

It's okay and in these times probably wise to prepare for the future, however these times also suggest that TSHTF so that makes this your good old days. Why spend them whining about how the world treats you, in the future (Fear) when you can realize just how precious these nows are. Enjoy them treasure them, there really all we ever get , Its all life is the now. Since we climbed down from the trees and were engineered by the Annanaki thats all we had.

The warrior in me AKA my Ghost Dog, says see your death in your mind over and over until you lose your fear of it, Then my pacifist (Bhuttist) in me says , now get back to whats really important , NOW . Death where is the Sting? What a stupid thing to be worried about, if you have to worry worry about living. Really though why worry you live until you dont.

Or is living in the NOW more Satan? Is aprreciating the amazing gift of life (Even as screwed up as ours are) some kind of mind trick to forget about the future of coming doom ? Ever vigilant

This is me and it's something I'm still learning but take the time to have a now , examine it , if it isnt right work on it. Make your next now better. You cant undo the past or prevent the future, but you can control your now.
    Peace and Love B.

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mad cowboy View Post
    I always figure nobody is going to be liked by everybody, its kind of a degree thing. If one or two people don't like you its usually a personal thing , and is probably their problem, however if the everybody hates you it's usually you. I mean sure one or two people can be wrong about you , but if everybody agrees I would look at the reasons why.
    Yeah you use the right world "usually". But i don't deal with the usual things. And people react to what i say because what i say is what i have been given to say. They hate the message.

I do get a kick out of how Christians feel persecuted.
    So you obtain joy out of seeing distress in others? That's taking joy in unrighteousness mad.

A pastor told me that and when I asked how, he told me they wanted him to pay taxes.
    I am not a pastor.

Whats your persecution they want to take down a billboard for Jesus your church put up?
    you little whiny bitches, sorry but how dare you in this world , in this now complain about your stupid little religious complex being tread on. Go live in Africa The middle East South America Heck come on down to East Saint Louis then you might have something to really worry about,
    Oh like my Nigerian brother in Jesus being burnt to death for their faith to Jesus. Or maybe my Afghan Brothers being beheaded for accepting Jesus as their Redeemer.

Yes I'm already sorry I resorted to names, and adjectives. The real problem of course is you make the common mistake ,(I do it too) of not living in the now. I stole this quote because it makes sense, and describes Christiinsanity too a T.
    I can see that. Your hate.

" If you live in the past , you live live in anger and resentment, If you live in the future you live in fear. The only time or chance for happiness is to live in the now, this moment , is the only place you can find happiness or peace.
    What absolute garbage. Tell that to a kid being raped by a pedophile to have peace in the moment.

If you look at your now I'm sure you will find that this being hated by the world thing will look pretty stupid. For all of us ask yourself how is my now?
    At this very moment i have being hated by you. Being told i an pretty stupid.

I find that usually my nows arent too bad, the only real fear is the future. And most of that fear is stupid stuff. That will never actually happen. And if it does there's nothing you can do about it, and not only will you find that if it does happen not only does it mess up your now , you also wasted your past nows , in worry and anger.
    You have fear. You just admitted it. I am free of fear and worry cause i have eternal life with Jesus and i know i am loved. I see now why you do your best to bury your head in the present. Thinking about the future fills you with fear. So let me ask you what are you doing on a forum dedicated to talking about the future?

It's okay and in these times probably wise to prepare for the future, however these times also suggest that TSHTF so that makes this your good old days. Why spend them whining about how the world treats you, in the future (Fear) when you can realize just how precious these nows are. Enjoy them treasure them, there really all we ever get , Its all life is the now. Since we climbed down from the trees and were engineered by the Annanaki thats all we had.
    Again what are you doing hear if you don't have the intestinal fortitude to dwell on the future?

The warrior in me AKA my Ghost Dog, says see your death in your mind over and over until you lose your fear of it, Then my pacifist (Bhuttist) in me says , now get back to whats really important , NOW . Death where is the Sting? What a stupid thing to be worried about, if you have to worry worry about living. Really though why worry you live until you dont.
    You know who your preaching too? Yourself Mad. Your trying your hardest to reassert control. Get back to that false peace that really does not exists in the nothingness of Buddhism, Your wall that is full of holes.

Or is living in the NOW more Satan? Is aprreciating the amazing gift of life (Even as screwed up as ours are) some kind of mind trick to forget about the future of coming doom ? Ever vigilant
    Well yeah. living in the now makes sure people are not mentally prepared for the future. Keep them in the here and now and feed them on shite. Now go watch American idol and forget everything.

This is me and it's something I'm still learning but take the time to have a now , examine it , if it isnt right work on it. Make your next now better. You cant undo the past or prevent the future, but you can control your now.
    Peace and Love B.
    Knowing the future motivates people to be their best in the now. Knowing dark days are coming makes people motivated to take the best advantage of the time they have in the sunny days that are left to them.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Oh like my Nigerian brother in Jesus being burnt to death for their faith to Jesus. Or maybe my Afghan Brothers being beheaded for accepting Jesus as their Redeemer.
    Sorry to hear about your brother, it's sad to think that with the peoples dying in the millions due to starvation , and wars that people would have the time and energy to kill each other over religion.

I just lost a dear friend of twenty years this week, and I am going through the grief stages still. As a bhuddist and even in my own personal god I try, and am getting pretty good at not hating , most of the time it isn't worth the damage to my self , as the Who said "we forsake you gonna rape you , lets forget you better still"
    Its been one of my blessings of life that I rarely have had to be in contact with people that I have a general dislike for. Most times I just use the option of treating them like water off a ducks back. If I had a hate on for you , you'd never know it. unless it would be to wonder what ever happened to that mad cowboy.
    Almost always the best or easiest way is to forget you better still. Sometimes that isn't the manliest way , and ego tells us that we have to stick up for our bruise. Like yesterday at the funeral of one if not my best friend , they bring in a local preacher to do the service. An aside is he was buried in a little town of 12 hundred people , ( I assume they were counting the cats and dogs_)
    Thibnk about this theirs a room full of family and friends, he had kids grandkids the whole works. What is thwe first and only thing the hick ass preacher can talk about. To him the only thing that mattered was wether my buddy said the secret word before he died. He even brought up the fact that he had met my buddy , and how he didn't make the pledge then.

Is that really what matters saying the secret word and collecting your free ride to heaven, thats pitiful and I'd like to see the preacher who does this preachers eulogy, and though Its petty I hope he delivers it to a room full of nobody, except the people dumb enough to believe his line of crap.

i've been to maybe a hundred funerals I've seen my grandparents, uncles aunts even a three year year old, Friens all , and to think that what matters is the secret word , and not the effect they had on everyone who came to say goodbye is Sorry freakin Stoopid. Anyway I used my pacifism and common decency to not pimpslap the old fart. Which by the way should be a plus for me when and if I face my judgement, which I am prepared to do.

How selfish can a human be? It dont matter that I loved this man along with every person in that room, plus many more. It only matters if he believed in Paul as the old fart was fond of that opart of the bible, Saying that the only way to heaven is to listen to the repressed homosexual who was made right by getting kicked really hard in the head,
    I dont care people want to believe what they want to believe, theres a time and place for everything , Psalms? If this guy wasn't brainliooped into his own dogma he might have noticed the love we had for this man, instead of seeing it as anopther chance to do huis god bit.
    You'd think this bitter man would of noticed. But anytime you fixate on one little bitty thing, you miss out on the world and your klife going by , which is a blink of qan eye anyway. What a waste. Hate no anger yes , but in reflection it is pity I feel , I wish that I could wake him up , but thats not my job. My Job is only to help those who want help. Thank god it was only one now out of my life and now I have a new now. I know that with my buddy gone my nows will never be the same, Of course I have the memories , I'll treasure them , sad to say he was a christian so it wont be like I'll see him in the next life, totally different directions.

Of course if I'm right and he is being reborn into another life cycle theres a very good chance that sooner or later will hook back up. I truly believe that he gets what he wanted. i see him playing his guitar with the great band in the sky. I could want no better thing for him or me. That one day I can make it to the band,

Good luck my friend. Same with you Adstar I hope you get exactly what your wishing for. Peace and Love B.

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mad cowboy View Post

of twenty years this week, and I am going through the grief stages still. As a bhuddist and even in my own personal god I try, and am getting pretty good at not hating , most of the time it isn't worth the damage to my self , as the Who said "we forsake you gonna rape you , lets forget you better still"
    Its been one of my blessings of life that I rarely have had to be in contact with people that I have a general dislike for. Most times I just use the option of treating them like water off a ducks back. If I had a hate on for you , you'd never know it. unless it would be to wonder what ever happened to that mad cowboy.
    Almost always the best or easiest way is to forget you better still. Sometimes that isn't the manliest way , and ego tells us that we have to stick up for our bruise. Like yesterday at the funeral of one if not my best friend , they bring in a local preacher to do the service. An aside is he was buried in a little town of 12 hundred people , ( I assume they were counting the cats and dogs_)
    Thibnk about this theirs a room full of family and friends, he had kids grandkids the whole works. What is thwe first and only thing the hick ass preacher can talk about. To him the only thing that mattered was wether my buddy said the secret word before he died. He even brought up the fact that he had met my buddy , and how he didn't make the pledge then.

Is that really what matters saying the secret word and collecting your free ride to heaven, thats pitiful and I'd like to see the preacher who does this preachers eulogy, and though Its petty I hope he delivers it to a room full of nobody, except the people dumb enough to believe his line of crap.

i've been to maybe a hundred funerals I've seen my grandparents, uncles aunts even a three year year old, Friens all , and to think that what matters is the secret word , and not the effect they had on everyone who came to say goodbye is Sorry freakin Stoopid. Anyway I used my pacifism and common decency to not pimpslap the old fart. Which by the way should be a plus for me when and if I face my judgement, which I am prepared to do.

How selfish can a human be? It dont matter that I loved this man along with every person in that room, plus many more. It only matters if he believed in Paul as the old fart was fond of that opart of the bible, Saying that the only way to heaven is to listen to the repressed homosexual who was made right by getting kicked really hard in the head,
    I dont care people want to believe what they want to believe, theres a time and place for everything , Psalms? If this guy wasn't brainliooped into his own dogma he might have noticed the love we had for this man, instead of seeing it as anopther chance to do huis god bit.
    You'd think this bitter man would of noticed. But anytime you fixate on one little bitty thing, you miss out on the world and your klife going by , which is a blink of qan eye anyway. What a waste. Hate no anger yes , but in reflection it is pity I feel , I wish that I could wake him up , but thats not my job. My Job is only to help those who want help. Thank god it was only one now out of my life and now I have a new now. I know that with my buddy gone my nows will never be the same, Of course I have the memories , I'll treasure them , sad to say he was a christian so it wont be like I'll see him in the next life, totally different directions.

Of course if I'm right and he is being reborn into another life cycle theres a very good chance that sooner or later will hook back up. I truly believe that he gets what he wanted. i see him playing his guitar with the great band in the sky. I could want no better thing for him or me. That one day I can make it to the band,

Good luck my friend. Same with you Adstar I hope you get exactly what your wishing for. Peace and Love B.
    You call this Christian a "dear friend" then you follow up by using these words in relation to Christians:

"hick ass preacher" A christian

"people dumb enough to believe his line of crap." Like your supposed "dear friend" A Christian.

"freakin Stoopid" A Christians.

" the old fart" A Christian.

"How selfish can a human be" A Christian

"repressed homosexual" A Christian

"brainliooped" A Christian

"Hate no anger yes , but in reflection it is pity I feel" I don't believe you. The words you say scream Hate.

"I loved this man" Who your "dear friend" one of those "people dumb enough to believe his line of crap."

"Peace and Love" Really???? What Peace? What Love? You spit on people and bitch slap them with denigration then say "Peace and Love" You have a sick sense of humor.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

I loved this man" Who your "dear friend" one of those "people dumb enough to believe his line of crap."

"Peace and Love" Really???? What Peace? What Love? You spit on people and bitch slap them with denigration then say "Peace and Love" You have a sick sense of humor.
    Well thank you , I always consider the source. How could I love my friend? hime being a Christian, its more like I loved him despite being a Christian, but it gets worse he watched fox news and was a diehard Limbaugh republican.

What you forget is you are the one who thinks there is only one way. I may have a sick sense of humor but it's hard when I talk of a religion that is such a joke. It doesnt matter theirs now 19 pages on this thread explaning why that is, but some people will never get it.
    As I think I'd have to really care about something before I could work up a hate for it. That hate you feel sorry it's coming from you . Sadly this is hard to explain, it would be best if you discovered it for yourself. I could semi explain it using Psychological terms such as ego , but you probably think ego is the devil. In fact the doubt you feel is the devil right.

Someone has posted a quote from Shelley on how the mind not being able to believe something if it knows it's not right. I think it's wrong of course, the mind can trick or think itself into believing about anything. If you want to believe something bad enough the mind can figure out a way to make it happen. Transference is something we use from toddler on in dealing with fellow humans, "I Know you are , but what am I"

With you I feel that your want of persecution is related to your ego/devil over self-importance. You want to be hated as in See ME Feel Me. You probably think of it as the girl who thinks nobody likes her because shes too pretty? At least thats the surface , but as you dig a little deeper you think , that beauty is only skin deep , but ugly is to the bone.

In larger terms YOU want to think people hate you because you and your way is the only way. But you also know too many inconvenient truths. To get around the math your brain has to do a lot of reasoning. which of course clogs up its other functions, like rational thinking.

Maybe Ego is the devil if so yours to think the world hates you even down to me someone who dont even know you, maybe you should think about the size and weight of carrying it around all the time. I know you are brain trained to believe the world hates you and the devil follows you around , but does this seem normal?

And your list from above does describe the major problems with Christainity. My friend knew exactly how I felt about it, he probably got a kick out of it seeing me listening to the preacher, good one ol buddy. i do have some friends that proclaim Christianity of a few different kinds, they know not to bring it around me unless they want to know the truth as how I feel it. They also know if they have a question on it I probably know the answer , of where to look for it.

They know I can bring the truth all day. Since I became like a Holy man I've been trying to slack off, as long as they will agree to realize that each and every moment of life should be special, and our lives are just a blink of an eye, I'm ok. Afterlife is gravy, what counts is the here and now. I know not all heres an nows are great good or bearable, Still mostly beats being dead , and when it don't then its on to the next cycle and the next adventure, the other side? I can wait to find out, but really we will all know someday right.

I have a internet friend who is working on her guru degree I think. I like to let her work on me and we recently were discussing my now and she brought up a good point FATE. I of course have never feared my fate , have to care I guess, but the interesting thing is that this now is also my fate. We live in fate. Our past and present make the future which is happening in our now. the bad nows I was having is my fate , the knowing of what my future will do to my now, eventually.

I'm sure everyone got that , to try again we live the fate in the now that is a product of our past colliding with our present.

Oh yeah Peace and Love , because the only thing that could , can or will save the world is a lot of both. B.

Quote Originally Posted by weederbro View Post
    ‘I blame satan and the servants of satan. satan can do nothing unless people are enticed by him. satan does not have a mind control mechanism’.-Adstar.

The Adversary focuses on keeping your attention on ‘feeling good’.
    Keep you creaturely.
    Satisfying the flesh.
    If only it was only those things that led to fulfilment, lol.
    But they don’t.
    If they persist, age will remove certain ‘imperatives’ and choices regardless of your will.
    Some, if they havn’t already, may begin the great investigation at that point.

Gimme some truth……..what is life?

Y’know..
    If that's true, then why are there so many bad people that keep away from "the flesh"?

Why are so many followers of God "creaturely" by the mere fact that they are so immature that they believe they are right and other humans are wrong and/or inferior in some way.
    Jews, Christians, Muslims, etc.

These people may deny every worldly pleasure and still be "bad" by the mere fact that they are immature... Which you simply must be in order to be religious.
    Poetry is superior to history -Aristotle
    True time is four dimensional -Heidegger
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players -Shakespeare

qoute by Beatnik Bob These people may deny every worldly pleasure and still be "bad" by the mere fact that they are immature... Which you simply must be in order to be religious.
    just a coincidence I was reading something on the subject,http://www.philly.com/philly/health/132456883.html Being 'Born-Again' Linked to More Brain Atrophy

On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    Quote Originally Posted by weederbro View Post
    ‘I blame satan and the servants of satan. satan can do nothing unless people are enticed by him. satan does not have a mind control mechanism’.-Adstar.

The Adversary focuses on keeping your attention on ‘feeling good’.
    Keep you creaturely.
    Satisfying the flesh.
    If only it was only those things that led to fulfilment, lol.
    But they don’t.
    If they persist, age will remove certain ‘imperatives’ and choices regardless of your will.
    Some, if they havn’t already, may begin the great investigation at that point.

Gimme some truth……..what is life?

Y’know..
    If thats the case then its high time Christians threw their HDF TVs, seasonal passes to Disney and any other theme parks, their gym memberships, and any thing else besides Jesus that gives them that "feel good" feeling Satanic distraction.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

Survivalist!
    Or make sure the rest of the world gets those same devices so they become as deluded as your are. After all drunks are better people if you are drunk also.

Thread Information