Thread: Earthquakes 2012

Bull$hit Artist Contributor Blu-ray's Avatar

Earthquakes 2012

Disable These Ads!
    7.0 to Bring in the New Year in Japan.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...sc0007fbh.html

Radioactive Serious Member
    7.3 Earthquake off the coast of Sumatra

This was originally published here on Jan 14th, 2012.

It's important enough that I'm copying it here, also, because this graphic shows some rather odd forecast phenomena, I believe. It seems to paint a picture first, of the earth vomiting out her inhabitants, a common theme I've expressed here before, regarding the defiling of the earth, in particular by the chief defense contractor's serving the U.S. military. The amount of blood on our hands, in places we have sold massive amounts of weapons, and which have been used to harm innocent people, is incalculable.

What this appears to show is that the Pacific Ring of Fire is pushed in a counter clockwise fashion, rather dramatically, perhaps by movements in the surrounding plates, or vice versa. It isn't clear what is driving this. However, if you look at the amount of movement or displacement, it's tremendous.

The earth's crust will shift not by a few miles, but what appears to be hundreds of miles. Over what period of time this takes place is arguable, but my guess is that it will take place in three large jolts or movements, perhaps over a four or five year period of time. This may be preceded by five distinct foreshocks, which will either be located where they have been drawn(five Latin words,) or will be distinguished elsewhere, later by me. Interesting also, is that these five red dots are located on a generally less active portion of the Pacific Plate, which adjoins the Antarctic Plate. If the map is pointing to this area, as the location of the foreshocks that will precede this dramatic plate shift, they'll be easy to spot.

As with dreams, interpretation is a separate gift, so I would welcome any ideas on what this apocalyptic forecast graphic speaks to. There's no doubt it spells doom, but to whom I could speculate, as there appear to be shock waves coming from the periphery of the Pacific Rim, that may propel the plate in this counterclockwise fashion.

I would also argue that Antarctica will play a huge roll in this shift, as the weight of ice is reduced. If I had to guess, I would say watch earthquakes in and around Antarctica this year, very carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness View Post
    "Power is perfected through weakness ..."

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Jan 31st, 2012 at 9:46 AM.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member dcookcan's Avatar
    The world must be coming to an end to get an earthquake in Saskatchewan/Manitoba.

A small tremble rippled through Saskatchewan and Manitoba at about 2:26 this morning. Data from the United States Geological Service pinned the quake five kilometres below the surface, and said it reached 3.3 magnitude.

No need to fret – Manitoba is situated in the most geologically stable part of the continent, said University of Manitoba seismology professor Andrew Frederiksen, and the quake almost certainly did no damage. The epicentre is pinpointed to near Esterhazy, Saskatchewan, where geologists have noted a history of minor earthquakes
    My first thought is that it was a salt dome colapse. Very large deposits of potash in these parts and large mining operations also.

Minor earthquake strikes near Manitoba
    When a man lies, he murders a part of the world. Cliff Burton

"In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

The more I study my post #3 graphics, and ponder its meaning, the more things I see that are noteworthy. One that stands out, are the curious shockwaves that appear to be moving inwards and towards the Pacific Plate. It's as if the earth is folding in on itself around the periphery of the Pacific Plate, which is indeed what I believe is happening normally and over time, although I never really understood this before in my minds eye.

So what is this outside force that seems to be affecting the Pacific Plate spread? My guess is that it's related to the weight of ice changing the deformation of the earth's crust, but perhaps it's more than this. Perhaps there's something else that can give us a better clue to a more specific reason for watching this southeast area.

I'm reminded of another graphic that I published awhile back, and which I'll try to find, of Antarctica. Perhaps the context of this post will provide an additional clue to the future. I'll look for it, as I've only published one graphic of this continent in five years, and 10,000 posts.

Significant Earthquakes
    M 6.0 Off The Coast Of Oregon February 15, 2012 03:31:20 UTC

M 6.4 Solomon Islands February 14, 2012 08:19:58 UTC

M 5.6 Northern California February 13, 2012 21:07:02 UTC

M 6.7 Negros - Cebu Region, Philippines February 6, 2012 03:49:16 UTC

M 7.1 Vanuatu February 2, 2012 13:34:40 UTC

Earthquake News

San Andreas Fault Mysteries Begin to Unravel December 5, 2011 22:08:05 UTC

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/

More to come in the coming days...

Krakatoa.

I've had an amazing dream last night, which may help explain the perplexing graphic and curious enigma of the Antarctic Plate, which I graphically depict above. I usually have only one or two dreams per year that are disturbing enough to cause me to write them down, and this was one of them, and what it showed me is very interesting. However, the pieces of the puzzle this dream placed in my mind aren't complete yet, because some don't appear connected very well. Yet, I strongly sense these pieces are connected to one another. It will be up to me or someone else, to figure out how.

How and why these curious snap shots are connected may provide some additional clues to what lies ahead, and if I'm correct, then what will happen has not been explained by science before, to my knowledge.

Also, for the first time in my life, that I remember, I watched a dream in high speed motion, or almost time-lapse fashion. This adds to the importance of the dream, in my view. I also saw snap shots, one at a time of various things, related to the subject of earthquakes. This is not how I normally dream. I don't dream in snap shots.

I will say now, that I saw the earth split apart in such a way that I thought was impossible. This may reveal something very important about the future of tectonic activity on our planet, and the forces involved now, and possibly in the future. Again, it's not what I would of expected, and I've learned that when I dream of the totally unexpected, it is worth paying attention to, because it comes from a place that my conscious mind has not entered.
    Last edited by Raptor Witness; Feb 20th, 2012 at 11:29 AM.

Bank Robber Contributor Tsunami's Avatar
    Does anyone here get updates from the USGS for earthquakes? I have my email set up to receive notifications of earthquakes above mag 5 globally. I'm not sure if it's me or not but I have noticed that on Sundays there seem to be a lot more earthquakes than any other day.

Feel free to send the men in white coats around lol.

Radioactive Serious Member
    I also noticed an unusual increase in earthquakes - maybe based on the planet alignment we had over the weekend.

Amaris

Dead Meat
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...usc0008m6h.php

7.6 between Acapulco and Oaxaca*, Mexico.

Dead Meat
    I think Utah and Virgina got Earthquakes yesterday. I remember reading something saying that there were 24 earthquakes around the globe and more to come today. Have you guys checked the latest status on those earthquakes. Happened the same day Chile's earthquake.

Significant Earthquakes
    M 7.1 Maule, Chile March 25, 2012 22:37:06 UTC

M 6.6 New Guinea, Papua New Guinea March 21, 2012 22:15:05 UTC

M 7.4 Oaxaca, Mexico March 20, 2012 18:02:48 UTC

M 6.9 Off The East Coast Of Honshu, Japan March 14, 2012 09:08:37 UTC

M 6.7 Vanuatu March 9, 2012 07:09:53 UTC

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/

Krakatoa.

Iam puppy, hear me yap. Global Moderator lycanox's Avatar
    Big one just of the coast of Sumatra.

Whole indian ocean is on watch right now.

http://ptwc.weather.gov/ptwc/?region...012.04.11.0845
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

Iam puppy, hear me yap. Global Moderator lycanox's Avatar
    Second one of equal strength.

Renewed watch issued.

http://ptwc.weather.gov/ptwc/?region...012.04.11.1054
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

Karma caster Contributor
    4.5 on top of the world (north pole area.)

Magnitude 4.5
    Date-Time

* Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 06:28:58 UTC
    * Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 06:28:58 AM at epicenter

Location 85.112°N, 1.089°W
    Depth 10.3 km (6.4 miles)
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

Karma caster Contributor
    Another Quake This one in Texas

!!!

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...usb0009rtk.php

Magnitude 4.3
    Date-Time

* Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 08:12:01 UTC
    * Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 03:12:01 AM at epicenter
    * Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 31.902°N, 94.332°W
    Depth 5 km (3.1 miles)
    Region EASTERN TEXAS
    Distances 45 km (27 miles) NE of Nacogdoches, Texas
    71 km (44 miles) S of Marshall, Texas
    252 km (156 miles) ESE of Dallas, Texas
    373 km (231 miles) ENE of AUSTIN, Texas
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

Karma caster Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch View Post
    4.5 on top of the world (north pole area.)

Magnitude 4.5
    Date-Time

* Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 06:28:58 UTC
    * Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 06:28:58 AM at epicenter

Location 85.112°N, 1.089°W
    Depth 10.3 km (6.4 miles)

As I know see the synch up here I think.....world quake on the 20th?

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness View Post
    Post 2 - Mar 10th, 2012 11:31 PM

... I will remain silent, until Tuscany speaks.

I was enjoying that Tuscany wasn't speaking!
    "DARK-SIDED! Tampering in dark-sided stuff.
    Gargolyes! psychics" Margaret
    Maybe you can do like the horses do and send this message to your Ex via telepathy. Fut004

If this region continues to break, watch out on the Northeast side.

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Jul 18th, 2012 at 3:50 AM.

And there is the reflection I was waiting for. Note that without exception, since I initially published my Watch Area, when a break has occurred inside this region, there has been a 5.0+ echo on the northeast side. If my memory is correct, each reflection, and I believe there have been four 5.0+ events, has occurred within three days on the opposing side. By "northeast side," I mean the San Andreas of California, up to the Oregon Coast.

I've been asked how I made the connection between these two regions and I can only say that it is strictly intuition. However, I have an arguably good track record for correctly identifying foreshocks, including the two largest events of the past three years.

Last edited by Raptor Witness; Jul 24th, 2012 at 12:19 AM.

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/

6.3 magnitude earthquake strikes remote region of China: fourth major quake to rattle the planet in 3 days

Posted on August 12, 2012

August 12, 2012 – CHINA - A shallow 6.3-magnitude earthquake rattled western China Sunday on the border between Xinjiang and Tibet, the US Geological Survey said. The quake’s epicentre, at a shallow depth of nine kilometres (5.6 miles), was in a remote area of the border region some 280 kilometres east of Hotan town, the USGS said. The quake struck at around 6:45 pm (1045 GMT) and there were no immediate reports of damage or casualties. The China Earthquake Networks Centre measured it as a 6.2-magnitude quake, the state-run Xinhua news agency said. A similar 6.3-magnitude quake jolted Xinjiang on June 30, injuring at least 24 people, according to state media. Xinjiang is a vast region with a population of around 20 million, of whom some nine million are Uighurs, a Turkic-speaking, mainly Muslim ethnic minority. -AFP

Twin 6.3 and 6.4 earthquakes strike northwestern Iran: 300 dead; 5,000 injured, 6 villages leveled

August 11, 2012 – TEHRAN — Strong earthquakes with magnitudes of 6.3 and 6.4 struck on Saturday near the northwestern Iranian city of Tabriz, Tehran University’s Seismological Centre said. The strong earthquakes were about 11 minutes apart, and created numerous aftershocks. Iranian news agencies made no immediate mention of casualties or damage, but reports were preliminary. The quake hit at 4:43 pm (1223 GMT) with an epicentre about 60 kilometres (40 miles) northeast of Tabriz, at a depth of 10 kilometres (six miles), according to the Seismological Centre. The US Geological Survey, which monitors earthquakes worldwide, confirmed the temblor near the city which has a population of 1.5 million people. It measured 6.2 on the Moment Magnitude Scale used for quakes stronger than 5. -AFP

Armenia shaken by quakes: Shocks were registered in the territory of Armenia. As “Armenpress” reports according to the data of the European-Mediterranean Seismological Service a strong earthquake was registered in Iran 63 km to the east of the city Tavriz on 60 km depth. Shocks were felt in different administrative regions, also in Region Syunik. The Crisis Management Center of the Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations informed that shocks were registered in the whole republic territory. Details are being specified. –Armen press

Hospitals are overwhelmed from the number of injured, said to be around 5,000 and rising. Bodies are being placed in make-shift warehouses, until they can be buried. Meanwhile, the flurry of aftershocks continue to unsettle the region.

Distressed and suffering: Twin earthquakes in Iran have killed at least 250 people and injured over 2,000, Iranian state television said on Sunday, after thousands spent the night outdoors after their villages were leveled and homes damaged in the country’s northwest. Images broadcast on the main news channel showed dozens of families sleeping on blankets laid out on the ground in parks. Some were crying, others shivering from chilly weather in the mountainous region hit by the quake, near neighboring Azerbaijan. Over a thousand rescuers worked through the night to free people trapped under rubble and to reach some of the more remote villages affected. Television also showed people being evacuated on stretchers, while others underwent treatment for broken limbs and concussions on hospital beds. By early afternoon on Sunday, state television was reporting that search operations had ceased. Hundreds of tents had been set up to house the homeless, it added. The U.S. Geological Survey reported that Saturday’s first quake at 4:53 p.m. (1223 GMT) had a magnitude of 6.4 and struck 37 miles northeast of the city of Tabriz at a depth of 6.2 miles. State TV quoted local Crisis Committee chief Khalil Saei as saying the epicenter was a region between the towns of Ahar and Haris, about 200 miles northwest of the capital, Tehran. The second quake, with a magnitude of 6.3, struck 11 minutes later, the USGS reported. Its epicenter was 29 miles northeast of Tabriz at a depth of 6.1 miles. –LA Times

Death toll expected to rise: 6.3 and 6.4 -magnitude earthquakes killed at least 87 people and injured over 400 others in northwestern Iran on Saturday, state TV said. Iran’s main news channel said the quake hit the towns of Ahar, Haris and Varzaqan in East Azerbaijan province at 4:53 p.m. local time (GMT 12:23), also damaging hundreds of homes. The TV quoted Khalil Saei, local Crisis Committee chief, as saying that 30 people were killed in Ahar, 40 in Varzaqan and 17 others in Haris. The broadcast said at least 60 villages sustained damage ranging from 50 to 80 percent, while 4 other villages had been totally leveled to the ground. The TV said at least three aftershocks — measuring 6.0, 4.7 and 4.1 — jolted the same area and were felt in a wide region near the Caspian Sea. –Time

Krakatoa.

It is very important for us to be aware in any earthquake situation, We should have survival food and survival gear for us to equip our self.

Launchin' Nukes at Noobs Contributor AnneOminous's Avatar
    Big one--- 7.3 in Russia.

Thread Information