Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 46 of 46

Thread: Predictions 2012

  1. #26
    Survivalist! Lillith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    Posts
    3,566
    Disable These Ads!
    Well, I aint gonna worry past this or next week bout none of it.

    Heres mine. Go lighten up a little and find your own. :)

    http://freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/pisces.html


    Pisces Horoscope for week of January 5, 2012


    The coming months will be a time when you'll thrive by seeking out novel ideas, using new words, and regarding your imagination as an organ that's as important to feed as your stomach. In that spirit, I'm offering you a slew of freshly made-up terms that'll help tease your brain in ways that are in alignment with the upcoming astrological factors. They all come from a veryNSFW dictionary. 1. Assymectricity: energy generated by lopsidedness. 2. Enigmagnetic: a person who attracts mysteries. 3. Indumbnitable: incapable of being dumbed down. 4. Beneviolent: helpful chaos. 5. Fauxbia: a fake fear. 6. Craptometry: ability to see through all the BS. 7. Adoregasm: when you treasure someone to the point of ecstasy.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

  2. #27
    Lucky survivor Seasoned Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    48
    Posts
    177
    25 cities in the USA will be nuked by terrorists. However it will later be discovered that the terrorists were operating inside the highest levels of the US government along with a company to create a corporacracy. This new country will be called the Allied States of America, and all states west of the Mississippi River will be in it. While all states east will be part of the USA. texas will hold out until proof is shown that this company working with unknown peoples in the govt caused the attacks.

    2 small towns in Kansas will survive the attacks, Jericho and New Bern. They will have a civil war in for supplies.
    I am just a simple man who loves his wife, kids, God and my drums!

  3. #28
    Bull$hit Artist Contributor Blu-ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,997
    Quote Originally Posted by forpetessake View Post
    25 cities in the USA will be nuked by terrorists. However it will later be discovered that the terrorists were operating inside the highest levels of the US government along with a company to create a corporacracy. This new country will be called the Allied States of America, and all states west of the Mississippi River will be in it. While all states east will be part of the USA. texas will hold out until proof is shown that this company working with unknown peoples in the govt caused the attacks.

    2 small towns in Kansas will survive the attacks, Jericho and New Bern. They will have a civil war in for supplies.
    Jericho: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805663/



  4. #29
    Lucky survivor Seasoned Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    48
    Posts
    177
    Love that series! lol
    I am just a simple man who loves his wife, kids, God and my drums!

  5. #30
    ראה Contributor Raptor Witness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Savant
    Age
    47
    Posts
    5,897
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

    Stutter away Mr. Panetta, but don't tell the people what is coming upon them, so that they might repent and save themselves.

    Oil your guns with your butter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness View Post
    Post 9 - Dec 7th, 2011

    To the Lord of the Earth, who stands before all living things:

    Now, send your flaming sword to the West, where it was seen in the sky before my birth, and lay it upon the ground. As it melts the land, make Manifest Destiny a memory, to be replaced with a new hope, where the word "security" is meaningless.

    [Remarkably dry and warm winter due to record extreme jet stream configuration]
    - Weather Underground - Jan. 6, 2012

    ... "If we don't get significant snows during the latter part of winter, the odds of a damaging drought during the summer in the Midwest will rise. The soils will dry out much earlier than usual without a deep snow pack to protect them, resulting in a much earlier onset of summer-like soil dryness. Water availability may also be a problem in some regions of the west due to the lack of snow melt."
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

  6. #31
    ראה Contributor Raptor Witness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Savant
    Age
    47
    Posts
    5,897
    On December 29, 2011 I traveled from my home in the East to the mountain in the West where the Ute had seen the “fire of the gods,” and I paid tribute to their brothers there. On the eve of my return, the sun began to burn into the ground, and I remembered my cry before the Lord of the Earth, only three weeks prior.

    Records across the West and Midwest weren’t just broken, they were smashed. Over 1,600 western U.S. cities have broken high temperature records since the New Year, which I suspect, is in and of itself a record.

    To those who continue to believe that my claims are purely coincidental, I shall not beg to differ, nor shall I beg for any man to hear me.

    If any man tells you that he can make men scarcer than pure gold, rarer than the gold of Ophir; do not believe it, but if the Lord of the Earth tells you this through his servant, listen and live.

    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

  7. #32
    Fuq Haters Contributor Nu Kua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Free
    Posts
    11,365
    I've been looking at a few things... so I'm going out on a limb and predict the war rhetoric re Israel and Iran will sharply escalate on or around March 18, 2012. Give it 2-3 days either side. At the very least, something sharp and notable re Iran on/close to that date. It looks a lot "hotter" from the Iran side than Israel, to be honest, but the two are tied in.

    I might come back and add to this post. Or, I might not, if I can find a soft spot of sand somewhere to stick my head into.

    *editing
    Looking back, it turned out to be the usual thrust from Israel to get the US to commit to taking action against Iran. Easy enough to predict that.
    Last edited by Nu Kua; Nov 26th, 2012 at 4:31 AM.

  8. #33
    Radioactive
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    144
    My predictions:

    Newt Gingrich gets the Republican nomination. Obama wins reelection by a landslide.

    Serious worldwide investigations into banking / wall street corruptions will commence and measures taking effect similar to Glass Stegall. Tough punishments will be doled out to those who gambled with peoples money in high risk investments. Consumer protections will be front and center.

    A new or more serious form of an STD will appear.

    Major tobacco brands will begin making their own versions of electronic cigarettes

    Their will be a huge rise / emphasis on covert type operations by the U.S., U.K., and Israeli governments to protect interests. Instead of all out war or brute force- we'll see A LOT more SEAL team 6 type missions.

    Theft crimes will rise dramatically. Especially crimes such as burglary - crimes that happen in the middle of the night while people are asleep.
    Last edited by CELL; Jan 25th, 2012 at 4:13 PM.

  9. #34
    Dead Meat crclever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    12
    I predict that gas prices will go up after some leader in the middle east hiccups. That will cause food prices here to go up. Some political person running for office will make a bunch of campaign promises that they won't keep. Government spending will go up. Dec. 21, 2012 the earth will continue spinning, the sun will rise and set, and i still wont own a controlling stock intrest in a Fortune 500 company thus ending my money troubles.

  10. #35
    ראה Contributor Raptor Witness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Savant
    Age
    47
    Posts
    5,897
    Speaks for itself ....

    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

  11. #36
    Radioactive Serious Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    94
    I missed it?

    Where is the HORN?

  12. #37
    Radioactive Serious Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    94
    I predict that the love of GOD will open the minds of a lot of FUNDAMENALIST folks who now are imprisoned in judgmental wind up toy script reading brain washed thinking.

    I also believe that so many people who have been coasting along on the ENTITLEMENTS given from all other's labor in taxation will cease.

    ISRAEL will never be forced to give in to the MUSLIMS!

    Families who manufacture babies will have to be considerate to others even though they have kids. Letting you kid SHIT in a diaper next to another family at dinner in a good restaurant would be not be allowed. Punishable by a stiff fine.

  13. #38
    Radioactive
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by CELL View Post
    My predictions:

    Newt Gingrich gets the Republican nomination. Obama wins reelection by a landslide.

    Serious worldwide investigations into banking / wall street corruptions will commence and measures taking effect similar to Glass Stegall. Tough punishments will be doled out to those who gambled with peoples money in high risk investments. Consumer protections will be front and center.

    A new or more serious form of an STD will appear.

    Major tobacco brands will begin making their own versions of electronic cigarettes

    Their will be a huge rise / emphasis on covert type operations by the U.S., U.K., and Israeli governments to protect interests. Instead of all out war or brute force- we'll see A LOT more SEAL team 6 type missions.

    Theft crimes will rise dramatically. Especially crimes such as burglary - crimes that happen in the middle of the night while people are asleep.
    So far, two of my predictions are coming to fruition.
    Deadly new kissing bug
    Obama's increasing drone reliance

  14. #39
    Lucky survivor Contributor
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    182
    The kissing bug is not an std, not even close, and the drone thing is a nobrainer
    "Disobedience, in the eyes of anyone who has read history, is man's original virtue. It is through disobedience and rebellion that progress has been made."
    -- Oscar Wilde

  15. #40
    Radioactive
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by dwbeaufort View Post
    The kissing bug is not an std, not even close, and the drone thing is a nobrainer
    STD, as a classification, is loose in that it encompasses any diseases or virus transmitted through sexual contact. Kissing is qualified as sexual contact. You kissing the anus of your dog is considered sexual contact.
    Herpes can be contracted through kissing...it is still an STD

    I predicted covert operations INCREASING. To be fair, I predicted more SEALS type of operations, but drones as covert operations have certainly INCREASED.

  16. #41
    Lucky survivor Contributor
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by CELL View Post
    STD, as a classification, is loose in that it encompasses any diseases or virus transmitted through sexual contact. Kissing is qualified as sexual contact. You kissing the anus of your dog is considered sexual contact.
    Herpes can be contracted through kissing...it is still an STD
    I don't think a bug biting you on the lip is considered sexual...dunno though there are some strange people out there.
    http://suite101.com/article/kissing-bugs-a11579

    This is a paragraph from your own link;
    "There are, however, major differences between Chagas and HIV/AIDS, including that the parasite is not transmitted via sexual contact. And unlike HIV, which evaded detection in the blood supply for years, Chagas can be identified through blood screening and eliminated before it spreads. The problem is that screening requirements differ from country to country, and too often screening procedures are poorly administered or simply ignored."


    There has been a steady increase in the use of stealth and covert operations by the military as new technology allows it, so, predicting more of it is a nobrainer
    Last edited by dwbeaufort; Jun 6th, 2012 at 6:18 AM. Reason: added to post
    "Disobedience, in the eyes of anyone who has read history, is man's original virtue. It is through disobedience and rebellion that progress has been made."
    -- Oscar Wilde

  17. #42
    Radioactive
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by dwbeaufort View Post
    I don't think a bug biting you on the lip is considered sexual...dunno though there are some strange people out there.
    http://suite101.com/article/kissing-bugs-a11579

    This is a paragraph from your own link;
    "There are, however, major differences between Chagas and HIV/AIDS, including that the parasite is not transmitted via sexual contact. And unlike HIV, which evaded detection in the blood supply for years, Chagas can be identified through blood screening and eliminated before it spreads. The problem is that screening requirements differ from country to country, and too often screening procedures are poorly administered or simply ignored."


    There has been a steady increase in the use of stealth and covert operations by the military as new technology allows it, so, predicting more of it is a nobrainer
    How the bug can be screened and eliminated has nothing to do with it. It is transferred through sexual contact. HIV- a sexually transmitted disease can be transmitted through non-sexual contact - that doesn't make it any less of an STD.
    But since that isn't all "STD-ey" enough for ya- how's this bug bite ya?
    http://health.usnews.com/health-news...-spreading-who

    Also, drones have been available for years. However, you are a liar, at best, if you do not recognize that THIS year- their use has increased dramatically.

  18. #43
    Lucky survivor Contributor
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    182
    Heheh, I'm done with this one. There is no argument when reading comprehension is impaired. Plus, I don't appreciate being called a liar.
    "Disobedience, in the eyes of anyone who has read history, is man's original virtue. It is through disobedience and rebellion that progress has been made."
    -- Oscar Wilde

  19. #44
    Radioactive
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by dwbeaufort View Post
    Heheh, I'm done with this one. There is no argument when reading comprehension is impaired. Plus, I don't appreciate being called a liar.
    LOL! Don't get all mad. The "kissing bug" argument was supposed to be satirical - plus it has enormous pun potential.

    But anyways, on a more serious note- I don't see how you can NOT recognize that in this year alone, this administrations use of covert tactics has noticeably increased dramatically.

  20. #45
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11
    I REALY don't make predictions,I look at scripture,and Matthew 24:
    36,says no one knows,the hour day or time of Christs comming,not even the angels in heaven,not even Jesus,only the father knows,f
    For we do not know on what day that will be,when The Lord will
    Appear.
    Matthew 24:42

  21. #46
    Bull$hit Artist Contributor Blu-ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu-ray View Post
    Well it's that time of year again. Time to start our predictions for the next year as we quickly approach the end of the current year.

    My predictions:

    1. The supreme court will hear and decide on Proposition 8.
    2. The economy will get much worse.
    3. OWS protests will disappear after the government takes a more Stalinistic approach to things. Where the hell are they?
    4. Obama wins re-elction. Got this one DEAD ON!
    5. A major natural disaster will occur in the western hemisphere. I'm talking on the scale of the Tsunami this year. SANDY
    6. Quietly, some Americans will start disappearing. Especially those who supported the OWS movement. Again, they've been slowly and quietly disappearing.
    7. The Mexican border situation will get worse. It has at times and gotten better at other times.
    8. 12/21/2012 will come and go with little problems. Still Unknown
    9. One of the major US banks will fail and have to be broken up.
    10. A new strain of flu will emerge that will make the Spanish Flu look like child's play.
    11. The summer will be one of the worst on record. The Texas drought becomes even worse and it spreads to other states in the mid west wreaking havoc on food production. It did didn't it?
    12. Food prices sky rocket. Yep, this has happened also.

    So, as with every year. It's time for your predictions!!!!!
    Well I've put a line through those which did not come to fruition. C'est La vie. There is one still that we are not sure of yet. #8. Only 14 days to go though! I'm currently at a 66.7% accuracy if #8 holds out.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Site Meter