Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First ever encounter, or was it?

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member boy's Avatar

First ever encounter, or was it?

Disable These Ads!
    To anyone who might read this please help me out. I know you canít identify what I saw. I just want to confirm that is was indeed a UFO. So about 5 am me and a homeboy where in my garage talking. The subject of aliens is brought up, and he begins to tell me about a UFO he usually sees around his house. At the moment he points in the sky, what he claims to be the same thing he sees around his house, a UFO is flying across the sky. Directly above our head going northwest, then another one, and another one on the right side of us; coming from the direction the others where going. I donít know what I saw. I can explain it best as looking like a moving star. Instead it didnít twinkle. Stars donít move that fast across the sky for sure. The lights we saw did blink. The blink was so slow we kept thinking it was disappearing. I donít know if what I saw was alien like in that it didnít move all crazy like. They just took a straight path until they disappeared from our view. They didnít travel at crazy speeds; at least I think. Anyone have a clue as to what these UFO's might be?

Bank Robber Contributor Tsunami's Avatar
    I used to see them all the time. The one's I used to see though looked like they were avoiding other things in the sky. Never knew what they were though.

I see you checked out the post already, cool. So what do u think they are, what you saw as well. I've never seen anything like this in my life. Im not an expert on everything that flys in the sky but never have i seen what i saw last night. "The one's I used to see though looked like they were avoiding other things in the sky." The ones i saw i guess where somewhat like that, they just look like they didnt belong.

Yeah, cool post. The one's I saw were about midnight over Britain. I would sit with my ex just watching the skys and we would normally see three or four of them. They were never in a group or a line, they seemed to be traveling alone. Did the ones you see blink out when they got to a star then reappear on the other side? We thought it must have been some sort of plane until that happened. They do seem quite high up.

Wow. We saw 3, and they didnt travel together as well. We'll like i said they would blink in and out very slow. We kept thinking they were disappearing becuase of how slow they would blink. Me and my homeboy thought they were to high to be planes as well. Helli's usually have a blue or red light, and again prob dont fly as high as these objects where. I've never seen anything in my life out of the ordinary. So maybe its just something man made but idk. From what you said sounds like we saw the same thing. Off topic-How do you join a group.

We'll the ones i saw did move in a line until they were out of site. They werent grouped just moving in a straight line. in separate directions

If you go somewhere dark where you can see loads of stars you can see them much better.

You have to have an invite to join the groups. See who the group is maintained by and send them a request. AO Potheads is a good one.

So in the end what would you say they are? UFO's?

Ok i see. Yea i went to your profile and saw the AO potheads and wanted to join. Ill fit in perfect there.

I have no idea what they are. Very interesting to watch though. I'm afraid if I fork out for a telescope I would use it once and stick it in the back of a cupboard.

Yes, I saw your M&M pic. Nice. I had more pics in Potheads, I have to put them back up again.

So thats 2-0. I a Say there UFO's as well. Do you live in Britain. If yes its very interesting how two people far away see the same thing.

Ha yea one of my favorite pictures. Whos the person i gotta email to join. O and like i said i like your icon. Lady liberty dont play.

And if you know anything about dreams please address my post in the dream forum. I really appreciate your input here. Im have to tell my homboy about your input. He was super freaked. Especially at the coincident of him talking about what he would see at his house and pointing into the sky only to see it was passing above us.

Yerah, I live in Wales. Where are you from? Tahn would be a good person to ask, she lives in Australia and is very interested in ufo's.

I emailed Fut about the invite, he should get it tomorrow when he logs on. He's our Stoner in Command. My Liberty pic has been there since Occupy took off, I don't normally have such violent pics lol.

I'm from the USA, and i live in Texas. Yes I've seen post from tahn. Lots of very scary interesting things. I just want someone who can debunk the idea of it being a UFO. If not then i truly saw something unidentified. She seems like she will automatically blame it on aliens. I would love to talk to her about her experiences though; again very interesting stuff.

Cool thank you very much. HA. And i see so your part of the whole occupy movement. Interesting.

Technically anything you see flying that you cannot readily identify is a UFO. So you saw a UFO. Your description best fits a satellite. The blink it the rotation of the satellite reflecting off of Earth lights, even the sun coming up or the moon beyond the horizon. One thing to do is watch at that particular time a couple nights in a row. You want it clear. See if they occur again in the same general area. You might not see them every night. It might be every other night.

Near my hometown is a place called Pyramid Lake. We would camp there in the winter time and watch the satellites go over. When you are far enough away from city lights you can see tons of them.
    Mr. T made his van go twice the speed of light because he wanted to prove that quantum physics was a bunch of jibba jabba.

Its a UFO as far as we know. But your shedding some light on this. So how will i know if its a satellites? This is interesting; i thought you couldn't see them from the ground. Which is why i originally ruled out satellites.

i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boy View Post
    I'm from the USA, and i live in Texas. Yes I've seen post from tahn. Lots of very scary interesting things. I just want someone who can debunk the idea of it being a UFO. If not then i truly saw something unidentified. She seems like she will automatically blame it on aliens. I would love to talk to her about her experiences though; again very interesting stuff.

Cool thank you very much. HA. And i see so your part of the whole occupy movement. Interesting.
    i suggest you read this thread.
    http://www.armageddononline.org/foru...-last-night...
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

I just did, but why did u suggest that thread? What do you think i saw. Until rabid gives me some information on how i can identify it as a satellite; i don't know what the hell it was that i saw. I'm interested to know why it is you believe aliens truly exist.

I just did, but why did u suggest that thread? What do you think i saw. Until rabid gives me some information on how i can identify it as a satellite; i don't know what the hell it was that i saw. I'm interested to know why it is you believe aliens truly exist.
    i suggested that thread because of the trio of lights you described in your opening post. i hope you also read the wikipedia article, which the link goes to.

and i am interested to know why you are so desperate to believe that aliens don't exist.

I will check it out.

Hmm you just made an assumption. I do not know if they do exist. Personally i would be glad if they did, if they were friendly of course. Well either way the world in my opinion has become shit, we need some outside help; or an outside threat, if that's what it takes to unite the world as a whole. Fuck these classes, race, and whatever the hell else separates us. We are all humans on the same earth going through the same journey, but i'm getting off topic. I'm not trying to say they don't exist at all, but unless solid evidence is presented i just don't know. I've told you where i stand. Now i am truly interested as to what you know about aliens. Anything to share. I'm not here to call you a lier ether as i haven't experienced what you have said u experienced. I am an open mind.

i didnt get a wiki link.

Well you aren't really seeing the satellite per say but the light reflecting off of them. As far as identifying them as a satellite that is why you look for the repetition in the sighting. Around the same time, same general area and location. I know there used to be a website that if you put in your longitude and latitude you could get a flight map of the satellites in that area with orbital speed, times and such. Might still be one around. Actually here is one http://www.heavens-above.com/

The difference between having an open mind and being a sucker is exactly what you are doing. Don't jump to conclusions, don't assume, don't expect everyone to agree with, and decide to your own satisfaction.
    Mr. T made his van go twice the speed of light because he wanted to prove that quantum physics was a bunch of jibba jabba.

i didnt get a wiki link.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)

what i saw where three different lights going in three separate ways. so i'm sure it wasn't a triangle. any other thoughts. if not the only other option is that they are satellites

what i saw where three different lights going in three separate ways. so i'm sure it wasn't a triangle. any other thoughts. if not the only other option is that they are satellites
    Not the only. Being in Texas you have a lot of international flight paths but the way you say they blinked leans more towards a satellite. But again being tow sort of followed the same general direction and another coming the opposite in the same area it could have been higher altitude flights. While not likely you could have seen something unexplained as well.

They for sure weren't planes friend. I'll take your 1st opinion; satellites. Thanks for helping me out. I'm not saying they where for sure satellites but they for sure weren't planes or hellis. Again thanks for the input man; i can now bring my experience more down to earth. I thought i was finally experiencing the paranormal, which i don't think i every well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid1 View Post
    Technically anything you see flying that you cannot readily identify is a UFO. So you saw a UFO. Your description best fits a satellite. The blink it the rotation of the satellite reflecting off of Earth lights, even the sun coming up or the moon beyond the horizon. One thing to do is watch at that particular time a couple nights in a row. You want it clear. See if they occur again in the same general area. You might not see them every night. It might be every other night.

Near my hometown is a place called Pyramid Lake. We would camp there in the winter time and watch the satellites go over. When you are far enough away from city lights you can see tons of them.
    Satalites does sound right, they are very far away and tiny. They are mesmerising though.

Thread Information