Thread: Air force policy on Direct Energy weapons DEW

Karma caster Contributor

Air force policy on Direct Energy weapons DEW

Disable These Ads!
    http://publicintelligence.net/u-s-ai...y-weapons-dew/

1. The Air Force will ensure directed energy weapons (DEW) receive treatment distinct from conventional or nuclear weapons because of their characteristics, which may include speed-of-light delivery, range, and varied weapons effects. DEW require a scalable approach to safety that is commensurate with the hazard potential of each weapon.

1.1. A DEW is a system using a beam of concentrated electromagnetic energy (including but not limited to lasers and high power microwave systems), or atomic or subatomic particles primarily as a direct means to kill, injure, disable, or temporarily incapacitate people or destroy, damage or temporarily incapacitate property or materiel.

Well well look at that... DEW weapons are real and advanced.
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

Iam puppy, hear me yap. Contributor lycanox's Avatar
    Were they ever a secret than?
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

(Nothing Award Winner) Red Shift's Avatar
    LOL I thought it was common knowledge that ALOT of work and research was being done towards DEW's although i don't know if they were lethal, less than lethal or both.....
    Nasik is the most awesome member on AO!!!!
    I've got 555-PNinja on speed dial...

Karma caster Contributor
    They are both... Long speculated on but the link their at public intel goes into it a little bit.

What kind of shit have they been playing with? Kick ass lasers , rail guns that fire bolts the size of trailer homes, Acoustic weapons of various types and lethality, electromagnetic plasma shit, all kinds of star wars kind of crap..

Here is some wiki data on the mil stuff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

I bring it up because many still think this kind of shit is fantasy even today. Some folks just don't know how real disintegration rays are...
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    this one was already reported in TV media.

# Active Denial System is a millimeter wave source that heats the water in the target's skin and thus causes incapacitating pain. It is being the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory and Raytheon for riot-control duty. Though intended to cause severe pain while leaving no lasting damage, some concern has been voiced as to whether the system could cause irreversible damage to the eyes. There has yet to be testing for long-term side effects of exposure to the microwave beam. It can also destroy unshielded electronics.[8] The device comes in various sizes including attached to a humvee.

the particularly stupid thing about it is that it's promoted as being "safe" because it only hurts the first the target's skin. problem is that it is ONLY IN THE DERMAL LAYERS that there is a high concentration of nerves capable of feeling pain in the first place. the second problem is that microwaves actually cook from the inside out. so by time it hurts it's already damaged your body internally. can anyone say "fricasseed rioters"?
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

Thread Information