Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Threatening Homeschoolers

Threatening Homeschoolers

Disable These Ads!
    Generally, I support President Obama and the UN. It appears however, that policies with the best of intentions, can sometimes have the effect of being wielded in the constriction of our freedoms.

Here is a report from Brazil, on the use of UN policies being used to ban/harass homeschooling and homeschoolers. It would seem that the same threat is haunting the US as well ~

-- November 1, 2011

A chilling report from Brazil should serve as a warning to all American parents. Recent events reveal what happens when a nation abandons its traditional constitutional standard of parental rights and adopts the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC).

On October 19th, the Education and Culture Committee of the Chamber of Representatives in Brazil unanimously rejected a bill that would have legalized homeschooling in that country. Families who dare to homeschool in Brazil are prosecuted and kept under government surveillance according to a recent story by Julio Severo on LifeSiteNews.com.

Severo’s article traces the text of the Brazilian Constitution which contained provisions in the 1937, 1946 and 1967 versions that specifically affirmed the home as a place of education for children. However, the 1988 Constitution quietly removed these provisions at the behest of “leftist politicians,” according to Severo.

This Brazilian journalist exposes the role that the CRC has played in this attack on fundamental parental rights.

[An]other serious threat to the families’ rights in the education of their children has been the Child and Adolescent Statute (CAS), which is a direct product of the United Nations Children’s Rights Convention. CAS imposes many state interferences in the Brazilian families and their children, especially in the educational and health issues. CAS has been used by the Child Protective Services of Brazil to enforce the state ban on homeschooling, harass families and their children and put them under legal hardships.

Finally, Severo calls for a new constitutional provision for Brazil to restore the traditional protection of parental rights in education.

The parallels to the United States are unmistakable. The rights of parents to direct the education of their children were traditionally recognized by the U.S. Supreme Court as a high-level constitutional right. However, recent decisions of the Court have undermined that traditional standard and have unleashed a flood of federal appellate cases declaring that parental rights are lower-level rights which may be easily overridden by the government. Justice Scalia heads the list of jurists who have proclaimed that parental rights are not legally protected at all.

At the same time, there are twin threats of the United States adopting the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. The Obama administration has repeatedly called for the ratification of this dangerous treaty which would supersede all state laws about families including laws which give parents control over the educational and medical decisions of their children. Meanwhile, the Supreme Court and lower federal courts have shown an increasing tendency to employ this UN treaty as valid legal precedent despite the fact that it has never been ratified by the Senate.

http://parentalrights.org/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={3E7A8744-922B-4A13-8275-F1EFCFF59D02}
    And while I do understand that a lot of the homeschoolers who feel threatened, conduct their homeschooling due to religious/conservative reasons....I wonder how many of the fundamentalists, whose rights to homeschool I support, would be tolerant of homeschoolers who do not endorse the traditional tenets of their religion.

So that is rather a conundrum for me.
    absit invidia

Karma caster Contributor
    Generally, I support President Obama and the UN.
    Really?>>> I mean... color me stunned. I myself do not support either.

And while I do understand that a lot of the homeschoolers who feel threatened, conduct their homeschooling due to religious/conservative reasons....I wonder how many of the fundamentalists, whose rights to homeschool I support, would be tolerant of homeschoolers who do not endorse the traditional tenets of their religion.
    Ahhhh ... that would be me and my family. We plan to homeschool. It has nothing to do with faith and everything to do with dangerous poor quality pubic education. Public schools suck and private schools aint much better in my local area... we used to have a few good charter schools... but they shut down unfortunately.

Faith is for my child to figure out for himself as he grows up. Learning that Jefferson had a big role in writing the U.S. constitution... he needs to know that. Mexicans and White folk fighting side by side at the alamo trying to repel the overwhelming armies of Santa Anna... he needs to know that...evolution....he needs to know that.... public schools that focus on sitting still and regurgitating text book info.... nooooo fuck that.... We will home school...fuck the fucked up system
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch View Post
    Really?>>> I mean... color me stunned. I myself do not support either.
    Yeah....nothing is perfect is it? I mean, I agree, Obama has had to defer to a lot of overwhelming compromise simply to be in his position. I'm sure there's much about that he despises....but he carries on and does what he has to, I suppose. Overall, though I've been quite vocal about criticizing a lot of his policies, I do think, given the circumstances, and the mess that he inherited, and the vested interests that keep his hands tied, both officially and behind the scenes, that he's the best person for the job, who's viable.

I can't disagree, overall, with an agency that protects the unspoken for peoples and countries of the world. With all the attendant faults and shortcomings, either.

The United Nations (UN) is an international organization whose stated aims are facilitating cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights, and achievement of world peace. The UN was founded in 1945 after World War II to replace the League of Nations, to stop wars between countries, and to provide a platform for dialogue. It contains multiple subsidiary organizations to carry out its missions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations

Ahhhh ... that would be me and my family. We plan to homeschool. It has nothing to do with faith and everything to do with dangerous poor quality pubic education. Public schools suck and private schools aint much better in my local area... we used to have a few good charter schools... but they shut down unfortunately.

Faith is for my child to figure out for himself as he grows up. Learning that Jefferson had a big role in writing the U.S. constitution... he needs to know that. Mexicans and White folk fighting side by side at the alamo trying to repel the overwhelming armies of Santa Anna... he needs to know that...evolution....he needs to know that.... public schools that focus on sitting still and regurgitating text book info.... nooooo fuck that.... We will home school...fuck the fucked up system
    Kudos to you and yer cool fam. It's not an easy task.

My point was that while many homeschoolers are fundie homeschoolers who will fight the big bad for the right to homeschool (yay for them) their brood in the ways of their aggressive/warrior-esque faith based ideals....I still wonder, if they were in charge of the system....would they allow the rest of us, perhaps non-warrior pacifist peace-loving, pluralist types, the same courtesy -- to homeschool as we deem appropriate our own different-minded, quirky little lovers-not-fighters?
    absit invidia

Little Bird of Prey phedrereine's Avatar
    It would probably be a mixed bag, calliope. Some would respect your method, and some wouldn't. Some fundamentalists are too closed off and intolerant and believe that everyone should do as they do. But some are more humble and very respectful. But I would hope, if their situation were suddenly reversed, they would have an understanding of how difficult it is to swim against the tide. Hopefully there would be more empathy and tolerance than anything else. The problem is, it's too often the ruthless, aggressive, self-idolizing people who end up wielding the power, whether we're talking about the religious or the non-religious.
    "But more wonderful than the lore of old men and the lore of books is the secret lore of ocean."

Quote Originally Posted by phedrereine View Post
    It would probably be a mixed bag, calliope. Some would respect your method, and some wouldn't. Some fundamentalists are too closed off and intolerant and believe that everyone should do as they do. But some are more humble and very respectful. But I would hope, if their situation were suddenly reversed, they would have an understanding of how difficult it is to swim against the tide. Hopefully there would be more empathy and tolerance than anything else. The problem is, it's too often the ruthless, aggressive, self-idolizing people who end up wielding the power, whether we're talking about the religious or the non-religious.
    Of course it's a 2 way street isn't it? We often criticize communist countries that have banned religion and personal freedoms and wherein the state only rules. Often finding much in the way of human rights abuses as well. The appalling torture and use of humans as dispensable labor camp fodder, simply because they follow the gentle spiritual path of Falun Gong.

And while we might also criticize the policies and indoctrination of fundamentalist religious education.....do we really think it's a good idea to succumb to rigid, compulsory, authoritarian state imposed, automaton indoctrination, of whatever the dictatorship flavor is that is in favor?

Forcing people to endorse the materialist world view of no spirituality, no choice in learning or discovering or opening your mind up to the vastness of all that the universe contains?

While I would not support such a system...at the same time, there is a large fundamentalist religious contingent that would restrict the teaching of religious or spiritual traditions that do not mesh with their own belief systems. The same who believe that government should be run solely on the basis of biblical law (Ron Paul for one.)

I dunno, a theocracy that bans all pluralist ideals is rather disturbing as well. Would they allow Muslim, Buddhist, Jewish or Pagan educational teaching to flourish in our society? Would pure science survive?

I suppose any authoritarian system that would suppress individual freedoms would be a difficult regime under which to live. And I suppose such a threat does actually span the spectrum from materialist/atheist authority to fascist/theocratic authority. Each one imposing oppression and control over the freedom of the people.

An interesting perspective, when pondering the best path for the protection of our personal freedoms.
    absit invidia

Little Bird of Prey phedrereine's Avatar
    It is a good idea to be mindful of the slippery slope of extremism, and that both sides can be equally oppressive and dangerous, that's true. It's understandable why some people think religion is one of the root causes of our societal problems as a species, while others think a lack of it leads to all sorts of societal ills... The way I see it, religion is merely a tool. Granted, a very powerful tool, but at the end of the day, it's all about how people wield it. And there is no simple way to wield it, either. It involves a careful balancing act.

I think any kind of government will face this tough balancing act between the secular and the religious. And each country is going to have its own unique problems. But I still believe the best system is a secular state that encourages freedom of religion and welcomes diversity. Supposedly the U.S. has this... And yet we really don't. More and more the balancing act seems impossible to obtain. It's impossible because there will always be intolerance, those who cannot allow any other ideology but their own. There will always be a breed of arrogant extremists who will want to gain power and oppress others. I guess it's just the way of our species...
    "But more wonderful than the lore of old men and the lore of books is the secret lore of ocean."

Cart-mod 2.0 Global Moderator Cartesiantheater's Avatar
    My only problem with religion is that it is forced upon children against their freewill before they reach a level of mental maturity that would allow them to choose free of influence. (obviously referring more specifically to children home schooled for religious purposes. At what point do the rights of the parents step on the rights of children? At what point does the government step on the rights of parents? )
    "I was put on trial twice near Y2K for acting like Jesus and claiming to be the Messiah. Its not everyday that a man parks a Chariot of Fire in front of a tomb and stands against the US government with a bow and razor tipped arrows over his shoulder. I wore a suit of armor and was protected by an invisible bubble and my sharp tongue was more than the judicial system could handle."Jake
    "The toilet is more than a throne. It is a sacred chamber."-Anton LaVey, High Priest of Satanism

Couldn't the same be said about private religious schools?
    absit invidia

Quote Originally Posted by calliope View Post
    Generally, I support President Obama and the UN.
    Wow, that very first line was your first and biggest mistake.

Mind telling us what your personal experience with public schools is calliope?

Tell em'!!! It's the REAL history that they distort and rewrite for whoever the target audience is at the moment.

History class is now like the soup du jour, it's different every day and it's never the same the second time around.

I'm all for any parents who have the time to homeschool their kids. So long as their kids can pass the (very easy)standardized math and reading comprehension tests then I see no problem. Math and reading comprehension are at the core to critical thinking skills. With those they can fish the truth from the bullshit much more easily. No matter what particular gumbo they serve today.

Besides, if you teach em' right that standardized shite will be a breeze. Trust me

It is up to the parents to prep them for college though. So long as they can perform basic logical functions and they can follow most articles in The New Yorker by 18 years old then I think they will do fine.

Colleges, eh. They have always been politically tainted so so long as the parents properly prep them for university, I see no real downside to homeschooling.
    Last edited by Kiehlroy; Nov 11th, 2011 at 4:14 AM.
    http://remyvanruiten.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/logo1.jpg

"...some parts of his work are half-finished, while other parts make a strange medley."...;)...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiehlroy View Post
    Wow, that very first line was your first and biggest mistake.
    Obama 2012.

Mind telling us what your personal experience with public schools is calliope?
    I attended public school. It had both goodness and badness, just like everything.

Currently, I have great respect for the people who put themselves into this arena, and try to be a positive influence in children's lives. I recently discovered a rather arrogant and elitest attitude that I had been harboring concerning these sort of efforts. I'm actually very grateful for the availablity of such a system, should it be needed.

I'm sure that public education would be a viable alternative -- in its own way.

It's nice knowing that if it were necessary, that it exists, even if what's required at the moment is something different.

I have big respect for the public school system. Ultimately education is a very personal and self-driven proposition. I would like to see any form of education encourage and foster this fundamental truth.
    absit invidia

I have big respect for the public school system.
    That's your second mistake and it's bigger than the first I fear because it tis an institution whereas The Presidency is just an institutionally approbated entity.

Please, do describe your "goodness and badness" for us madame.

Wont you please... hurruhrurururuh?

http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi2509348377/
    Last edited by Kiehlroy; Nov 13th, 2011 at 7:05 AM.

"...some parts of his work are half-finished, while other parts make a strange medley."...;)...

That's your second mistake and it's bigger than the first I fear because it tis an institution whereas The Presidency is just an institutionally approbated entity.

Please, do describe your "goodness and badness" for us madame.

Wont you please... hurruhrurururuh?

http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi2509348377/

Well I'm still alive and posting at AO after a somewhat very stupid and wasteful life.

Not only did I attend public school (2 yrs only) but I also attended the very best quality private schools anywhere.

Perhaps I should have remained in public school (not my choice however).

I've managed so thoroughly to fuck up my life, that I now live at poverty level, having wasted the last 14 yrs of my life helping an ex-husband through graduate school, who had less than nothing....I paid every bit of the low-wage, usually multiple jobs, that I worked just to pay our rent, bills and tuition. In the process I became pregnant and decided to make raising our child my first priority. Now that's my biggest mistake, apparently, but one I refuse to renege upon.

I took all the abusive shit from him (quite nicely I might add), until he finagled his way into a 6 figure salary with a very cushy job at a premium company. I was nothing more than a temporary throw away piece of trash to him. As soon as he got his nice job after "we" completed graduate school, he demanded a divorce, enhanced with pit-bull attorney to insure I got nothing (3 months after relocating for the new position). And no I was not unfaithful at any time prior to our separation.

Now we live in poverty (and no I don't drink, smoke or drug, nor did I during our marriage, nor for yrs prior to that either, and neither do I have cable tv, or have sex or go out -- in a word, we are not the stereotype that everyone always assumes), and he hates me, with no small amount of contempt and ill-wishes, apparently for the way in which I have prioritized my child's well-being above (and no to the question everyone always asks, we are not on welfare, though he's very pissed about that) my own.

Thus, in my view, my educational experiences have provided me with the wherewithal to be alive and functioning....(goodness)....but not much else beyond that (badness).

Who can say eh? All those $$ wasted on expensive, exclusive schools, and I'm not much more than a complete stupid fucking idiot, in the way that I have managed my life thus far.
    Last edited by calliope; Nov 13th, 2011 at 11:25 AM.
    absit invidia

Well I'm still alive and posting at AO after a somewhat very stupid and wasteful life.

Not only did I attend public school (2 yrs only) but I also attended the very best quality private schools anywhere.

Perhaps I should have remained in public school (not my choice however).

I've managed so thoroughly to fuck up my life, that I now live at poverty level, having wasted the last 14 yrs of my life helping an ex-husband through graduate school, who had less than nothing....I paid every bit of the low-wage, usually multiple jobs, that I worked just to pay our rent, bills and tuition. In the process I became pregnant and decided to make raising our child my first priority. Now that's my biggest mistake, apparently, but one I refuse to renege upon.

I took all the abusive shit from him (quite nicely I might add), until he finagled his way into a 6 figure salary with a very cushy job at a premium company. I was nothing more than a temporary throw away piece of trash to him. As soon as he got his nice job after "we" completed graduate school, he demanded a divorce, enhanced with pit-bull attorney to insure I got nothing (3 months after relocating for the new position). And no I was not unfaithful at any time prior to our separation.

Now we live in poverty (and no I don't drink, smoke or drug, nor did I during our marriage, nor for yrs prior to that either, and neither do I have cable tv, or have sex or go out -- in a word, we are not the stereotype that everyone always assumes), and he hates me, with no small amount of contempt and ill-wishes, apparently for the way in which I have prioritized my child's well-being above (and no to the question everyone always asks, we are not on welfare, though he's very pissed about that) my own.

Thus, in my view, my educational experiences have provided me with the wherewithal to be alive and functioning....(goodness)....but not much else beyond that (badness).

Who can say eh? All those $$ wasted on expensive, exclusive schools, and I'm not much more than a complete stupid fucking idiot, in the way that I have managed my life thus far.
    Ok, you sound like a tough person and a good mom from what I can tell.

My point being that, believe it or not I went to exactly 16 different schools from 1st to 12th grade. 2 of them were private(1st & 2nd grades). 2 were in New Orleans, LA, 8 were in Little Rock, AR, 2 were in North West AR, 1 in Eastern Oregon, and 1 in Oklahoma.

I was always the new kid so you know how that goes. Now think about TWELVE years of that shit. 9 years being a "minority" in shitty inner-city public schools no less.

I'm sorry for your situation and I'm not competing I was just asking for an overall description of your experience with public schools.

If it's any consolation, I learned most of my critical thinking skills and my real knowledge not from schools(ha!) but from my own mom, personal studies, and my own life experience and exploration.

Yes, public schools imparted me with a certain degree of toughness but it also taught me how stupid humans really can be when given the opportunity. When I moved back to Little Rock for 11th and 12th grade public schools were little more than holding pens for wild animals.

Kids were fucking in the bathrooms and smoking pot in the halls.

Kids were shot in the parking lot. And new white kids were easy fodder. The only reason I didn't get the shit kicked out of me every day was because I wasn't small, I played football, and so I had big footballing friends. But there were others.

Every wonder why there is this rising phenomenon of homeschooling? Ever wonder about "White Flight"? Parents don't want their kids being harassed and tortured in public school systems who will do nothing to protect them except call the police and ambulance after their kid gets beaten to a pulp by a mob and the teachers are either afraid to lose their jobs or simply don't care enough to intervene.

All the brave teachers always get sued and/or fired when they do the right thing.

So I have a little experience in public schools and no I'm not whining about it I'm just, quite frankly, appalled at the level of ignorance most people seem to have regarding what goes on in urban public schools.

Don't even get me started on what I see going on here in Brooklyn. Fuckin' fuggedaboutit!

All in all, I really think we have the same concerns. And while I don't have kids myself, I sympathize with many of the kids out there that have to put up with the insanity, the violence, and the overall stupidity in modern classrooms.

I'm Pro-Student, whoever they may be. But I'm Anti-Daycare/Zoo. The government forces you to go to school, the least they could do is make sure it's a safe environment. Right? It's as if they don't want kids to learn anything. It's like an Animal Farm.

That's all.

Karma caster Contributor
    It's as if they don't want kids to learn anything. It's like an Animal Farm.
    Well you got whats on the surface and then you got the underlying shit of learning to sit still and do repetitive tasks for meaningless rewards. Originally the public school system was an industrial style system meant to chrun out industrial assembly line workers.

this aint the exact video on the subject I wanted... but it does come close...

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

Well you got whats on the surface and then you got the underlying shit of learning to sit still and do repetitive tasks for meaningless rewards. Originally the public school system was an industrial style system meant to chrun out industrial assembly line workers.

this aint the exact video on the subject I wanted... but it does come close...

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I liked the video, very insightful.

So is this considered "Divergent Thinking"...

+ YouTube Video

That was in Obama's former district btw.

+ YouTube Video

See what happens to teachers when they do the right thing? Did you see all the retarded kids jumping and laughing during the fight?

+ YouTube Video

That's the very culture that is ruining urban classrooms. That's exactly the sort of shit I dealt with for eight long years in urban public schools.

These kids don't even participate in the "traditional" classroom. I'm really not too sure how they will do with even more freedom.

I'm sorry, I really want to agree but I don't think anything is going to work in urban schools where the entire culture is anti-education, anti-discipline and anti-responsibility of any form.

Sir. Ken's philosophy will work fine in controlled environments but not in these urban zoos.
    Last edited by Kiehlroy; Nov 14th, 2011 at 12:48 AM.

There are flaws in the system yes. Every system that is.

I do wish that we could find a common ground among us, a way to elevate people, remove the prejudice that keeps people at each others' throats.....and move beyond the situations that often are designed to create such animosity and chaos.

I too have experienced high levels of ferocity and reprehensible behavior. These exist even in the most refined halls of elegance and class. Subtlety and sophistication do not erase the feral, genocidal intentions also inherent in these refined institutions.
    absit invidia

There are flaws in the system yes. Every system that is.
    Indeed!
    + YouTube Video

We are all seeking perfection.

I do wish that we could find a common ground among us, a way to elevate people, remove the prejudice that keeps people at each others' throats.....and move beyond the situations that often are designed to create such animosity and chaos.
    We must first find the door that allows us an exit from Darwinism. Unfortunately that door is guarded by two equally ferocious Darwin's...

I too have experienced high levels of ferocity and reprehensible behavior. These exist even in the most refined halls of elegance and class. Subtlety and sophistication do not erase the feral, genocidal intentions also inherent in these refined institutions.
    Yes but "subtlety and sophistication" tend not to be such an imminent threat to one's pure, simple, and "everyday" existence as the threat that is perpetually posed by one of those fucking Darwin twins.

Don't worry overmuch about the other, that one is pretty quick.

I would simply say that one should simply prioritize one's threats according to the priority of one's given set of threats.

In other words, Darwin loves Stupid until stupid gets too fat.

Lean is mean, I mean.

"We must first find the door that allows us an exit from Darwinism."

Excellent.

I'm very sorry I did not intend to diminish your personal experience....nor the tragedy of the effects of such an experience on everyone involved.

I once got lost in a very rundown neighborhood of a major US city. Rather than take the bus, after a job interview at a medical center, I decided to walk home and took a wrong turn. It was no less a difference having found these "hinterlands" than falling through the rabbit hole.

You could tell that no city services or the kind of maintenance that we as mainstream dwellers of this society expect, were allowed here. Every building was boarded up....the poverty was extreme, and that life at this level was more desperate than most of us can understand. It was not something "desired" or propagated by the inhabitants.

There I was walking along in business skirt and blazer, frilly blouse, stockings, designer briefcase-style bag...in an ever increasing landscape of what appeared to be a part of the city that civilization forgot....deliberately so, it seemed. As much as I turned around, I couldn't find my way back.....so I walked and walked, and finally a lady appeared from a boarded doorway, with such fear in her eyes...and she reprimanded me for being there, obviously very concerned....I told her that I had taken a wrong turn, and was trying to find my way back.....she was visibly afraid to be seen talking to me, and advised that I really really shouldn't be there. She then quickly disappeared, but I think she called a cop, because in a few moments a police car pulled up and I was asked to get in.

I did, and the officer was sympathetic and said that he would return me to my apartment. On the drive, he explained that he rarely even ventured into that area of town, it was rather off limits to them, and expressed extreme surprise that I had remained intact walking through the middle of it. He told me that he had been shot, almost fatally, several times trying to protect the people there, and that the level of survival there demands a mentality that most of us could not imagine having to sustain. He also explained that medical services there were almost non-existent, and that was the only reason that crime statistics appeared higher there than other similar major cities...the life-sustaining services that most cities offer were off-limits to this part of the city, therefore crime and death, due to the number of lives lost without adequate medical care, had the appearance of being statistically higher, though in actuality weren't.

Such an experience opened my eyes to several things....the police officer's explanations...the kindness of the lady who showed such concern.....these situations seem to be indicative of a grander scheme, a design, that is deliberate....to keep certain factions of society in ignorance and poverty.

Perhaps the efforts, of certain contingents, to remedy such circumstances, are met with more resistance, from vested interests, than is understandable, on the surface of things.

It's very sad to see the victims, from every walk of life, sustaining such damage on every level, from the physical, to the psyche damage that affects generations of people, being forced into enduring such demeaning circumstances.
    absit invidia

Let us take closer look at a little microcosmic sliver of categorically similar incidents to see if we can shed some light on these certain "parts of town" to see if it helps us to better understand whether not this really is "something "desired" or propagated by the inhabitants.", shall we?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2010...ottle-rockets/

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/016924.html

http://www.chicagonewsreport.com/201...gos-south.html

http://www.ems1.com/safety/articles/...acked-on-call/

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...eers-attacked/

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...-call-20100308

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7238127.stm

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/200...-firefighters/

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...e_Night_calls/

http://firelink.monster.com/news/art...9-year-old-boy

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...h-victim-.html

http://laist.com/2011/04/02/giants_f...ers_game_i.php

+ YouTube Video

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/20...s-un-food.html

+ YouTube Video
    (I wish shortround were here to comment on this.)

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...eers-attacked/
    (Notice how they don't describe the suspect shitbags: "The young men, described as being in their late teens to late 20's". Hmmm very helpful)

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...99/detail.html

+ YouTube Video

http://www.fugitive.com/2011/10/12/e...ng-disturbing/

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?ne...%3D4HO1kZjYymo

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?ne...%3DhLoUqlJsU4I

+ YouTube Video

That's just one little slice of the shitpie hun. I hope it can help provide you with the clarity you need to understand exactly why certain areas are just shitholes.

From the third-world to the ghetto...

These assholes demean themselves.
    Last edited by Kiehlroy; Nov 19th, 2011 at 6:30 AM.

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video
    absit invidia

Ok, nevermind.

Typical liberal shutdown. Kinda like the one a creationist pulls when you show them evolution in a petri dish.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...n-a-petri-dish

Total shutdown when facts are presented that conflict with their basic PC protocol programming...

+ YouTube Video

Nah....I just know when certain social situations are bred in a petri dish to effect a desired outcome....and breed certain social conditions. For the precise purpose of the kind of propaganda that makes you go, "see? I told you so." When the design came from the top-down for undermining the fabric of groups who, when cohesive, are unbreakable.

Not a liberal shutdown man. I'm really not such a liberal as all that.

[Real "Liberals" don't actually support Obama so much, if you hadn't heard.]
    absit invidia

Nah....I just know when certain social situations are bred in a petri dish to effect a desired outcome....and breed certain social conditions. For the precise purpose of the kind of propaganda that makes you go, "see? I told you so."
    Like baiting and a betting? Not exactly that sort of situation here. Counter-baiting and abetting, maybe...

When the design came from the top-down for undermining the fabric of groups who, when cohesive, are unbreakable.
    Like who? OWS? Hah! Entertainment for the masses. Tea Party? Lol! "The Games" are now just being held closer to home hun. That's the only difference. Rome is the mob and sadly pepper spray is quickly becoming more entertaining than COD4 ever was to many of these kids.

Just wait for the inevitable escalation.

Not a liberal shutdown man. I'm really not such a liberal as all that.
    Really? You just responded to a list of facts with some vacuous pop/hiphop vagaries that really didn't add anything of any real depth or definition to this discussion. Looks like a pretty typical liberal shutdown to me man.

I might as well have just posted this in response...

+ YouTube Video

Strangely there seems to be more logic without lyric. It's... like... some form of natural paradoxum.

[Real "Liberals" don't actually support Obama so much, if you hadn't heard.]
    Ok, define "liberal" for me so I can understand exactly where your coming from, exactly.

Like who? OWS? Hah! Entertainment for the masses. Tea Party? Lol! "The Games" are now just being held closer to home hun. That's the only difference. Rome is the mob and sadly pepper spray is quickly becoming more entertaining than COD4 ever was to many of these kids.

Just wait for the inevitable escalation.
    Who wants to privatize prisons and the military for profit? Who suffers most as an underclass prisoner class....while murderous corporations make cash hand over fist off their incarceration?

That's but one motivation.

Not to mention the same racist, genocidal tendency that has been in operation since the very public eugenics/sterilization/abortion efforts of America targeting minorities in the last century....

(btw, I think that the acceptance of abortion is degrading to both women and children. Surely that isn't a liberal proposition. Though it's more a result of a cultural phenomenon, than anything. Originally, it was made acceptable in order to degrade minority communities -- the most. And still minorities have the most abortions. There is a deliberate design to that. Keeping minority communities in ignorance and as an underclass encourages abortion -- a very convenient form of genocide.)

Really? You just responded to a list of facts with some vacuous pop/hiphop vagaries that really didn't add anything of any real depth or definition to this discussion. Looks like a pretty typical liberal shutdown to me man.
    LOL. You of the vague and nebulous page after page of cryptic commentary and irrelevant videos, that comprise most of your responses.....

Haha....I thought surely if anyone would appreciate such a response modeled after your own style it would be you!

My vids have a deep and abiding message.

I understand that it's too disturbing and deep for your wishful comprehension. S'okay.

I might as well have just posted this in response...

+ YouTube Video
    Hence my point.

Strangely there seems to be more logic without lyric. It's... like... some form of natural paradoxum.
    I rarely find logic present in most of your disjointed imagery/video metaphorical ramblings....

Ok, define "liberal" for me so I can understand exactly where your coming from, exactly.
    Don't be lazy.

I'm coming from a [real] libertarian [mostly civil] standpoint [unlike the christian theocracy authoritarian, racist, pseudo-libertarian Ron Paul.]
    absit invidia

Logic...

+ YouTube Video

Is that "jointed" enough for you?

Besides, why say things twice that were best said once?

Thread Information