Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lucifers acts of evil

Disable These Ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    quite the imagination you have, connecting all those passages. but luke 10:18 would refer to christ's encounter with satan as recorded in luke 4:8.

more importantly, satan was obedient to god's word (so much so that michael was envious), so christ was tempted because it was god's will.
    No that's not what is going on and not the cause of the controversy. Neither does it explain the rules of engagement.
    Blessings in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and now sits at the right hand of our God on high.

A confession of faith that the modern Evangelical movement can no longer make!

i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    "rules of engagement"? in your little mind perhaps. but let's just stick to what is written as best we can.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by MaximumPain View Post
    So there are no direct acts of Evil just hearsay?
    Actually- yeah. Hearsay and conjecture, and blaming without evidence or trial.
    "The Alice-in-Wonderland nature of this pronouncement is not lost on me..."

Max Headroom Contributor UVsaturated's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    oh, my god. do you believe your own drivel?? YOU'RE AN ABDUCTEE!! you should know better than accept any of their programmed rubbish. they're only having fun with you. they're probably laughing so hard right now that they're pissing themselves.
    \

You are right tahn, I got caught in their loophole, but the Father snatched the prize away from them. All things are almost complete though. I recant what I said about my own family. They immediately took over the communications in my household and friends and family. They were about to take over the world on this day. It was huge. Father God has taken over the throne though, he has spared us. The rest is in his hands.

Uncle Sam is a two bit coward - always taking money from his brother's kids and telling them he wants them to join his Army.

Isaiah 14:12 was mistranslated by Saint Jerome when he translated the Hebrew OT into Latin. The passage was actually referring to Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar.

King James version.
    Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Lucifer is not found in these translations of Isaiah 14:12.

New International Version (©1984)
    How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

New Living Translation (©2007)
    "How you are fallen from heaven, O shining star, son of the morning! You have been thrown down to the earth, you who destroyed the nations of the world.

English Standard Version (©2001)
    “How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low!

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    "How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
    How you have fallen from heaven, you morning star, son of the dawn! How you have been cut down to the ground, you conqueror of nations!

American Standard Version
    How art thou fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, that didst lay low the nations!

Bible in Basic English
    How great is your fall from heaven, O shining one, son of the morning! How are you cut down to the earth, low among the dead bodies!

English Revised Version
    How art thou fallen from heaven, O day star, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst lay low the nations!

World English Bible
    How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, who laid the nations low!

Young's Literal Translation
    How hast thou fallen from the heavens, O shining one, son of the dawn! Thou hast been cut down to earth, O weakener of nations.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" G. Santayana

next to a volcano near a subduction zone fault line by the ocean.
    Christ may have been tempted...technically. He was only offered things that were easily obtainable or not desired . Turning stones into bread, ownership of the riches of the world, to a man who believed that the meek already own the riches of the world, which they do by the way. None of this qualifies as evil. If Jesus sits on the right hand of the throne then I'm pretty sure we can all guess who sits on the left, Satan, a servant of God, whose deeds are the will of God, at least according to the Bible.

Thread Information