Thread: And here comes the future

And here comes the future

Disable These Ads!
    This is an old post of mine from a thread about incest that was closed back in 09

It would seem that the move to legalize incest has already gone main stream.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/...=mostpop_story

This form of sexual practice is going to be introduced to the public the same way that homosexuality was and over time the people will be aclimitized to it until it is main streem like the gay movement is now becoming.

It will not be long and just about every other fetish will will be legilized as well. It is interesting to note that one of the signs of the end times is that nudism will be considered normal at the time of Christ return.

A confession of faith that the modern Evangelical movement can no longer make!
    Well the way that society was going to progress was quite obvious back then even if the obvious was going to be debunked and rejected out of hand by all and sundry as impossible or too disturbing to contemplate.

Well the future is now here and these practices are going to be defended and promoted and then accepted and then commonly practised.

BALTIMORE, MD, August 23, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Pro-family advocates who attended a controversial pro-pedophilia conference in Baltimore last week say they were profoundly shaken by what they saw and heard.

“As a former law enforcement officer I’ve dealt with situations involving suicide, homicide and other violence. That said, I’ve never felt the level of spiritual oppression and evil that I felt in that room,” Liberty Counsel Action Vice President Matt Barber told LifeSiteNews.
    "I've never felt the level of spiritual oppression and evil that I felt in that room,” Liberty Counsel Action Vice President Matt Barber told LifeSiteNews.

“These mental health ‘professionals,’ and self-described pedophile and ‘gay’ activists were inexplicably able to cavalierly discuss, in an almost dismissive way, the idea of child rape,” Barber said. “They used flowery, euphemistic psychobabble to give quasi-scientific cover to a discussion about the worst kind of perversion.”

The organization B4U-ACT sponsored the event in Baltimore last week, which was attended by pro-pedophile activists and mental health professionals. The conference examined the ways in which “minor-attracted persons” could be involved in a revision of the American Psychological Association (APA) classification of pedophilia.

More at http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/evi...ed-by-sessions
    The advent of the anything goes sex revolution is gathering steam and will be in full swing just in time to see the criminalization of Christian religions.
    Blessings in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and now sits at the right hand of our God on high.

Karma caster Contributor
    This is an old post of mine from a thread about incest that was closed back in 09
    IF the thread was closed what are you doing trying to start a new thread about the same old stuff?

Also WHO CARES!?!

Even Lots daughters knew incest was wrong, thats why they resorted to booze! Incest will never be legalized in any civilized nation... NEVER and do you wanna know why pelican? Because incest breeds stupid people like you!!!! destined to become wards of the state and burdens unto society (again the state)
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch View Post
    IF the thread was closed what are you doing trying to start a new thread about the same old stuff?

Also WHO CARES!?!

Even Lots daughters knew incest was wrong, thats why they resorted to booze! Incest will never be legalized in any civilized nation... NEVER and do you wanna know why pelican? Because incest breeds stupid people like you!!!! destined to become wards of the state and burdens unto society (again the state)
    Hey Brilliant dipshit, I opposed the idea but sadly you did not grasp that so it has to be spelled out to you in simple form.

Of course it is wrong. Any decent person should know it is wrong just as they know a lot of other things are wrong and the fact is you should care!

The first door has been opened and legalized and now the inevitable flood is to follow.
    Blessings in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and now sits at the right hand of our God on high.

i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    hmmm. that page cannot be found. what a surprise.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    hmmm. that page cannot be found. what a surprise.
    http://forums.armageddononline.org/t...ght=pedophilia

post number 493

Karma caster Contributor
    OMFG!!?!! OH FUCKING GOD NOOOOO!!!!

YOu mean to tell me I should be guarding the front door against my family who is ready to rape me over some imaginary law you passed in your dreams traveler?!?!?! REALLY!!!

Holy fucking Bat shit, I better bust out the holy water a pray facing whatever vagina that isn't related to me.

HOLY SHIT!!!

You got my attention Peabody! Next time I'm at the family dinner I'll be sure to tell them NO MEANS NO!!!
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    well of course in america incest has to gain legal approval so all those christian cult "fathers" can't be prosecuted for their multiple teenage wives and kiddies.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

And there you have it

As the trash rises the Christians get criminalized

Just a bit of a twist here and there to make it appear that the new revolution in the name of tolerance has the moral high ground and away you all go.

But there are times I get the feeling that people can no longer really comprehend what they read anymore.

Karma caster Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post

But there are times I get the feeling that people can no longer really comprehend what they read anymore.
    You demonstrate your observation quite well.

Loser of pens Contributor Vuall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    .................................................. .........

I don't know about comprehending what they read, I think they just don't understand it.
    "I see no God up here"
    Yuri Gagarin 1961.

Thread Information