Thread: Newt Refuses to Answer "Gotcha" Question asked by the Evil Wiberar Media At... Fox News

Newt Refuses to Answer "Gotcha" Question asked by the Evil Wiberar Media At... Fox News

Disable These Ads!
    http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/...-presidential-
    Video in link

"Speaker Gingrich, one of the ways we judge a candidate is the campaign they run," Wallace explained. "In June, your entire staff resigned along with your staff here in Iowa. They said you were undisciplined in campaigning and fundraising. Last report you were a million dollars in debt. How do you respond to people who say that your campaign has been a mess so far?"

"I wish you would put aside the gotcha questions,"

Ror, even the simplest of questions are too much for any Republican running.
    http://www.bartcop.com/gop-war-on-hellhath.jpg
    Non Alcoholic Beer is like a Vibrator without batteries. Fills you up but without the buzz.

OK, that should be "wib'wal", if you are trying to type 'liberal' in baby talk. If a kid can't say their L's, they also can't say their R's, and also, at that point, they do not enunciate trip-skip syllables. (Some syllables seem closer together than others- a new talker hasn't mastered that yet.)
    "The Alice-in-Wonderland nature of this pronouncement is not lost on me..."

Ohh.. I thought she was trying to spoof the Weimarer Republik (Weimar Republic) somehow. It came-about in 1919, to replace the imperialistic 'First Realm', or Reich.

Btw, gotcha-questions are juvenile in debate-formats. Candidates only have 30-seconds to answer. Newt received a huge positive crowd-response by spanking Chris and Brett. It almost seemed like they asked him 'dummy' gotcha-questions, as they made Gingrich's anti-media rant sound Presidential.
    " Take Badlaw's body out to the gold-mine 'n toss it down a shaft. "

FU Q 2 Contributor custompainter's Avatar
    LOL GG...ya got schooled agian! Too funny.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Loser of pens Contributor Vuall's Avatar
    Is it baby talk though, seems more like someone with a speech impediment to me. Like someone that had trouble with wubbleyews.
    "I see no God up here"
    Yuri Gagarin 1961.

And notice they dodge the entire point. He screams about gotcha questions from the evil wiberer media when... Fox News was running things.

But it wasn't a gotcha question. There is no such thing as a gotcha question. Asking some one if they can read(Palin/Couric) or if Voters should be nervous about voting for a guy whose entire campaign crew quit is NOT a gotcha question.
    Non Alcoholic Beer is like a Vibrator without batteries. Fills you up but without the buzz.

Gotcha questions- is that just another term for unplanned for question- by unplanned for, I mean, a question you know is going to be asked so you have had time to rehearse your statement?
    Because if so then I am all for "gotcha" questions in general.
    "The Alice-in-Wonderland nature of this pronouncement is not lost on me..."

I honestly don't know why people bother replying to GG's threads.
    She's just another Solve et Coagula.

Same old shit on a different day.
    We talk about civilization as though itís a static state. There are no civilized people yet, itís a process thatís constantly going on. As long as you have war, police, prisons, crime, you are in the early stages of civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by Nu Kua View Post
    Gotcha questions- is that just another term for unplanned for question- by unplanned for, I mean, a question you know is going to be asked so you have had time to rehearse your statement?
    Because if so then I am all for "gotcha" questions in general.
    I agree, as long as it isn't in a 30-second response-window. On the street, on the radio... no probs.

McCain fired his entire staff around the 08 Florida Primary, yet still managed to snag the GOP--nomination. Newt was simply assuming that Chris knew that, so he shark-snapped about being asked about a staff-overhaul 7-months before the Florida Primary.

Actually, I think 'inquiring minds' would've preferred a question concerning Mrs. Gingrich's $500,000.00 Tiffany's-account.
    " Take Badlaw's body out to the gold-mine 'n toss it down a shaft. "

When did the Gotcha Question become the end all be all for the GOP? If you can't answer with facts and the truth, call it a Gotcha Question and ignore it.

Hell, if Obama tried that shit Fox, and Newt, would be all over it.

Also, should have asked him if being a leacher and a cheat meant you can't be the President. He impeahced Clinton over a BJ, while at the time cheating on his wife.

Karma caster Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nu Kua View Post
    OK, that should be "wib'wal", if you are trying to type 'liberal' in baby talk. If a kid can't say their L's, they also can't say their R's, and also, at that point, they do not enunciate trip-skip syllables. (Some syllables seem closer together than others- a new talker hasn't mastered that yet.)
    Thanks for the tips Nuka. My baby is just getting into all the different sounds he can make. I'll be sure to start training him on the Ls.

Ahhh yes... Parenting ROCKS!
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

Thread Information