Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim [Gen Talk, No Spoilers]

Disable These Ads!
    This is probably one of the Best Sandbox games I've ever played. I loved Fallout 3 & Fallout New Vegas, but in comparison Skyrim is just such a vivid and beautiful world. I love all the detail they've put into all the little things and that soundtrack is just sublime.

I've heard some people complain about the interface and that all the stats have been dumbed down, but the interface suits me fine. Also I like how I don't have to be shoe-horned into any particular class and that I can play whatever character and whatever style I choose. Its Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Reef Badlaw View Post
    So I hope Skyrim contains an assortment of quirky-but-lovable game-'flaws'. I really wouldn't change the actual platform too much.
    I loved the game, but I forgot I'd written the above... and I definitely wasn't disappointed in the weird array of hilarious glitches I encountered. -Literally laughing-out-of-my-seat with some of them. I've never laughed so hard. I mean; WTF... Vigilance(?) the dog, barking at me while only the top of its head was visible above ground. Twitching corpses, levitating sleepers, perpetually toppling cliff-fall victims that will remain spinning even after they landed... The floating/flying-horse glitches paralyzed me with laughter. Enemies and friends will emerge from water, swimming in midair... One of the first times I was underwater, a fox was walking around on the bottom. Yeah, Skyrim won Game of The Year, but that's the point of aping its countless glitches to the max. Chaos dominates reverence and self-seriousness in my house.

putting a surreal spin on things;

Thread Information