Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Stormfront Hate

Stormfront Hate

Disable These Ads!
    I recently had my faith in humanity shaken. I always assumed that in the West only a very insignificant minority of extremists (relatively) believed in absolute pseudo-science.

There is such a site within the top 1% of all sites visited on the internet.
    In addition to being a nazi forum, stormfront.org is a "media" outlet. It acts to prove that not only are all non-whites inferior (in one instance, I saw a comparison between inter-ethnic marriage compared to "bestiality") but that 'Jews' are a race defined as psychopathic and sociopathic, due to their genetics. Nearly every ill in existence they attribute to jewish non-whites.

Anyway, I can't go into all their pseudo-science. The scary part is there are so many of them, and it's in the bracket of most visited site on the Web. It was founded by a former KKK member, and the amount people who follow him across the globe is astounding.
    They're monsters. Which is an understatement.

(Anonymous, or Jacob Appelbaum. Wherever you are, please hack that site!)
    Poetry is superior to history -Aristotle
    True time is four dimensional -Heidegger
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players -Shakespeare

Indeed. I live in the heart of the geographical location where these peeps reside irl. They have made assassination attempts on figures in our state government who promote minority rights, and others.

I've posted about this site several times here. They take their beliefs and prejudices very seriously.

It's a good reason to maintain anonymity on websites.
    absit invidia

I knew there were "Angry and Childish White Nationalists" (as they should call themselves. Not "White Nationalists") throughout what they call "White Nations." I just hadn't thought they were so organized and vitriolic. They literally think that their positions are factual. Even the pseudo-intellectuals on the site claim that Africans are violent "apes," genetically.

Even though the most violent wars in history were European wars. But of course, Jews made them fight eachother. So there goes that. Whites aren't guilty of a single thing, this would be a paradise if they were the only people on the planet.
    Presumably.

But the disturbing part is the number of people who believe it.
    I thought the average IQ of a person was supposed to be "100." So how can so many people be such ignoramuses?

Iam puppy, hear me yap. Global Moderator lycanox's Avatar
    Because homo Nazism is a far better definition for our species than sapient.

We after all by instinct prefer dictatorship over democracy. Distrust anyone different than our ones and have a huge superiority complex. Not to mention a preference for violence.
    In short. We are programmed to be the SS. Not mother Theresa.

We are thus doomed to repeat the holocaust over and over again. Until one succeeds in killing everyone.
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

Quote Originally Posted by lycanox View Post
    Because homo Nazism is a far better definition for our species than sapient.

We after all by instinct prefer dictatorship over democracy. Distrust anyone different than our ones and have a huge superiority complex. Not to mention a preference for violence.
    In short. We are programmed to be the SS. Not mother Theresa.

We are thus doomed to repeat the holocaust over and over again. Until one succeeds in killing everyone.
    Hah, they don't even believe in the Holocaust. The Holocaust was a Zionist trick.
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I feel like when we defeated the Nazis, some of their ideology took hold in North America, for whatever reason. They believe the same kind of pseudo-science that was released by Hitler's ministers of propaganda. And there are thousands of them.

Anyway, Calli, as for anonymity on the internet, there's no such thing. Proxies don't hide your IP address. Cookies track you down, as do various applications.

Might I recommend the Tor Project though: https://www.torproject.org/

It was developed by Appelbaum and is used by Anonymous so that the government can't track them down. Works best with Firefox and the Tor toggle option. And it helps them correspond with protesters and hackers in Iran and Libya, thereby keeping complete anonymity on the Web.

The way it works, I believe, is that it makes a location unknowable, because it sends it through various locations. So if you send an email from California to Iran, it might go to France then Netherlands. So it will look like someone from Amsterdam sent it.

You can't possibly trace it. If I'm not mistaken, the Pentagon uses Tor as well.

Aryan Circle has a presence at Stormfront.

Texas-Based White Supremacist Gang 'Growing And Dangerous'

Dallas, TX, December 16, 2009 ... The Aryan Circle, an often brutal white supremacist gang based primarily in Texas, is "growing and dangerous," according to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), which today released a new report on the group's widening influence inside and outside Texas prisons.

Founded by Texas prison inmates in the 1980s, Aryan Circle is now the second-largest white supremacist gang in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. Membership measures at least 1400 people, according to the ADL report, The Aryan Circle: Crime in the Name of Hate.

Aryan Circle members often commit crimes to fund activities and dissemination of their white supremacist ideology. Among their most frequent crimes: illicit drug making and selling, property theft and identity theft. But Aryan Circle members also have been behind vicious hate crimes and assaults.

"The Aryan Circle sets itself apart form other white supremacist groups by running a profit-driven and often violent criminal enterprise, both in the prison system and on the streets," said Mark Briskman, ADL North Texas/Oklahoma Regional Director. "Aryan Circle members have participated in organized violence, including attacks against rival gangs, hate crimes, and the murders of suspected informants and law enforcement officers, while at the same time espousing an ideology that members of the white race are superior and disenfranchised."

Aryan Circle members also have a long track record of murder, including the killings by a Houston Aryan Circle member of two police officers in Bastrop, Louisiana in 2007.

Most of the group's members are concentrated in Texas, with cells in or near many metropolitan areas, including Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Waco, San Angelo, Wichita Falls, and Midland/Odessa, among others.

The group also has spread its tentacles into surrounding states, has attempted to actively recruit new members in Texas' border states, and individual cells and members have been noted across the country.
    http://www.adl.org/PresRele/Extremism_72/5678_72.htm
    absit invidia

Stormfront and the Tea Party

The Tea Party Stormfront or ‘More blatantly racist tea party members, whom the tea party won’t denounce’.
    June 30, 2011
    By Erin Nanasi

It never occurred to me to check. It honestly never crossed my mind to look into any sort of relationship between the Tea Party and Stormfront.org, a white nationalist organization founded by former Klan leader, David Black. Oddly enough, while reading a discussion on the Fox Facebook page (don’t judge), a poster named Mike wrote that Stormfront supports the Tea Party. I was curious, to say the least, so I started looking. Fifty percent of me is glad I did, and fifty percent of me is nauseous.

A few weeks ago, I wrote an article about flaming racist and self proclaimed Tea Party spokesman, Grady Warren. A few of the comments left were puzzling, especially the one where a man called me prejudice...

Using Google, I typed in “relationship between stormfront.org and the tea party”. I got a lot of links and posts, some from articles, some from comment pages, and quite a few from Stormfront.org’s own public blog. And before anyone goes bat-shit-insane, I am NOT saying that every member of the Tea party is a member of Stormfront.org, or any white nationalist group, or vice versa. However, you don’t see Stormfront.org members blogging about their joyous participation in anything other than WN activities quite the way they do when it comes to the Tea Party. The following comments are pasted from the public blog of Stormfront.org, in snippets, or in their entirety:

Caldera (screen name)

“…I believe that this is the white revolution we have been waiting for.
    It doesn’t look like what we expected, but this is it.”

“…So turn off the computer. Take off the red laces and fold your jeans over your Doc Martins. Hang the storm trooper uniform in the closet. Take off the robe. Reverently fold your Confederate flag and put it away for now.

Become one of them. Join the marches and help organize future events in your neighborhood.”

{Okay? It’s infiltration, and it’s easy when you A) know what you’re doing, and B) are infiltrating a group that represents something with which you agree.}

QHelios (screen name)

“…These activities don’t have to be 100 Percent in our favor or meet everyone of our needs in one swoop, so long as there in an advantage for us in the end! I would argue that even a slight advantage is better than none.”

Whites Forward (screen name)

“They may not be White Nationalist events—that OUR job to develop them and to win who can be won.

You’re not going to find high quality potential WNs in significant numbers hiding. You’ll find them in the Whites standing up spontaneously in an implicitly White mass movement. BINGO! This is YOUR chance.”

And again, Whites Forward:

“Go to these events filled with the spirit of White racial reconquista!

Go to these events like you intend to be a Founding Father or Founding Mother of a White America born from racial revolution.

Go to these events as if you were in the inner circle of the NSADP in the 1920’s while the German nation and people were being devastated by international Jewish power and ravaged by Marxist scum.”

If you read these comments slowly, you’ll understand what Stormfront.org is doing....In another comment from Whites Forward, he writes about attending a Tea Party rally wearing an anti-immigration tee-shirt. He relays, with pride, that most people complimented him on his shirt, and a few people suggested he should sell them. Grady Warren’s website sells anti-immigration shirts, too.

Look, I get it. Tea Party members are not all white nationalists, and vice versa. Isn’t it interesting, though, that out of all the political groups, white nationalists want to infiltrate the Tea Party?...

Why are white nationalists so damn interested in a group that claims it is not racist? Why are there thousands of photos of racist signs and tee shirts, taken at Tea Party rallies all over this country? Why is Grady Warren allowed to promote himself as a spokesperson for the Tea Party? Why are the people who run the Tea Party silent on this? If it were me, and I ran a group that was being infiltrated by a hate group, and there was some moron claiming to speak on behalf of my group who was a racist and a buffoon, I’d speak up. I’d issue press statements, I would state, unequivocally that none of these people are representative of MY group. And I would say it over and over again. I would have security gently remove people from rallies with my group’s name attached to them who carry racist signs or wear racist shirts. I would do everything in my power to distance my group from overt racism. I don’t see or hear that. What I see is one email that stated that because the PR firm representative did not personally know Grady Warren, he could not denounce him...
    complete article: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/06...wont-denounce/
    absit invidia

Quote Originally Posted by Beatnik Bob View Post
    Hah, they don't even believe in the Holocaust. The Holocaust was a Zionist trick.
    One that they believe interferes with their personal holocaust.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I feel like when we defeated the Nazis, some of their ideology took hold in North America, for whatever reason. They believe the same kind of pseudo-science that was released by Hitler's ministers of propaganda. And there are thousands of them.
    Actually the Nazi ideologies were widespread at that time. Believed by a large part of western population and even learned on schools all over the west.

Anyway, Calli, as for anonymity on the internet, there's no such thing. Proxies don't hide your IP address. Cookies track you down, as do various applications.

Might I recommend the Tor Project though: https://www.torproject.org/

It was developed by Appelbaum and is used by Anonymous so that the government can't track them down. Works best with Firefox and the Tor toggle option. And it helps them correspond with protesters and hackers in Iran and Libya, thereby keeping complete anonymity on the Web.

The way it works, I believe, is that it makes a location unknowable, because it sends it through various locations. So if you send an email from California to Iran, it might go to France then Netherlands. So it will look like someone from Amsterdam sent it.

You can't possibly trace it. If I'm not mistaken, the Pentagon uses Tor as well.
    Privacy on the internet is officially death. Just look at the popularity of sites like Facebook. Which not only advocate the end of privacy. But actively ban people for not using their real name and such.

Spread through America? No, not after WWII. Before and during WWII yes. Hell the GOP tried overthrowing FDR and installing a Dictator so they could join Hitler.(Business Plot)

But yeah, the Tea Party is a great example of widespread accepted racism. Every sign at a Tea Party rally is racist.

Or when Obama posted his BC?
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/top-2...o-obamas-birth

But Jena and Co claim "We aren't racist, we just hate Obama because he's a Secret Muslim N*gger from Kenya." They take the accusation of racism as worse then the actual racism they display. "How dare you point out my claiming Obama isn't an American because he's black as racism!" Even better when they accuse you of racism for pointing out their racism.
    http://www.bartcop.com/gop-war-on-hellhath.jpg
    Non Alcoholic Beer is like a Vibrator without batteries. Fills you up but without the buzz.

Oh and when they try claiming the TP isn't violent...
    http://forums.armageddononline.org/t...ight=Tea+Party
    They attacked senior citizens for being evil wiberar's collecting medicare...

And here they are claiming they aren't responsible for being racist, if blacks didn't exist the TP couldn't hate them.
    http://forums.armageddononline.org/t...ight=Tea+Party
    Non Alcoholic Beer is like a Vibrator without batteries. Fills you up but without the buzz.

Ron Paul, tea party affiliate, and current 2012 presidential candidate, also has willingly accepted campaign support from the Stormfront owners and operators. He is their darling, and never has denounced (to my knowledge) the ideology of some of his most ardent supporters -- Stormfront.org and members.

A response to the tea party article ~

Erin N. on May 7, 2011 at 6:19 am

If you want to be slightly knocked off balance, check out Ron Paul’s old newsletter. Stormfront loves him, and supported him, openly, during his presidential run. Ron Paul, Tea Party darling, supported by Stormfront. Nope, no racism here.
    absit invidia

Racism is a truley sad thing. It is so true what lycanox said. I truely believe that we are programed to be violent beings and that is just one of the excuses we use. Can you begin to imagine what we could have accomplished as a species if the efforts that have gone to wars and greed had been put to a better purpose? Where would we be now if we were more worried about the quality of life than the color of our neighbors?
    I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel,and I truely believe it is a train.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Close connection between tea party politician Rand Paul, and other GOP politicians, with Stormfront.org Neo-Nazi leaders:

At a teabagger forum in March, Rand Paul was asked about claims that Nazis were supporting his candidacy.

Rather than explain that, no, Nazis are racist skinheads, what’s he do? He says it’s a ridiculous assertion because Nazism was "big government." He went on to say, "there’s nothing about Nazism that would even appeal remotely to people who like what I stand for because I’m for limited constitutional government."

Except Nazis ARE supporting, promoting and funding your Senate campaign, Rand! Would you like to comment?

Strike #1. Rand Paul's campaign spokesperson Chris Hightower was fired for posting "Happy Nigger day " with Lynching pics at Facebook along with posts describing how he liked to go to the local mall in KKK garb.

Strike #2. On The Rachel Maddow's Show and NPR Rand Paul, repeatedly, objects to Title II of the Civil Rights Act, stating that Businesses should be able to discriminate based on race. Upon learning of the controversy he had stirred by airing his pro discrimination views, he backtracks and goes into hiding/damage control.

And now Strike #3. Rand Paul has received funds and promotion from white supremacists, Neo-Nazi's and KKK leadership via Stormfront.org

Rand Paul MUST Return White Supremacist Money!

An ill wind is blowing through Kentucky as those alleged "patriots" those tea party LIBERTARIANS just lost a Republican Senate seat by nominating Rand Paul, with all his glorious ties to very nasty individuals, including Stormfront.

How much money did Rand Paul take from a Stormfront money-bomb that helped his initial candidacy? How much money did white supremacists donate to his campaign?

Or how about the Arizona Nazi party connections between State Senator Russell Pearce (of the new Immigration Law infamy) and Neo Nazi J.T. Pearce, who was also an elected GOP official.[/

Meet J.T. Ready, avowed Neo Nazi, past president of the Mesa Community College Republican Club and Maricopa County Republican precinct committeeman. J.T. is the second schmuck from the right in the picture below.

And here is J.T. Ready (Left) with Arizona State Senator Russell Pearce, the author of the new Arizona police state "show me your papers" law , who has his own history of ties to Neo Nazi white supremacist groups.

In most states being seen publicly with a Nazi would ruin your political career. In most states you would be shunned by your political party. But not in Arizona, and not in the Republican party.

WTF?

NeoNazi/AZ GOP link exposed through Racist Immigration Law. Where the hell is the media on this?

So strike #1 for the GOP-Neo Nazi movement connection is Arizona Senate Majority Leader Follows Stormfront on Twitter

Strike #2 is the Russell Pearce/J.T. Ready connection

and Strike #3 is the Rand and Ron Paul/Stormfront connection.

I ask again, WHERE THE HELL IS THE MEDIA ON THIS!?!?!?... (MORE IN LINK)

Tea party, Rand, Arizona...Racism...Nahh, just another bunch of isolated incidents if you hear the tea-baggers on this. Nothing to see here, just move along...
    http://www.blogster.com/ekyprogressi...ash-of-arizona
    absit invidia

You people finally found out about Stormfront? Lol!

Don't get too excited, it's just one site among, how many? On a free web everyone has their voice, no matter how stupid or sick it may be. Just look at Facebook.

So how many free-speech hypocrites are there now???

And for all you "carebears" out there... there will be much, much, worse and disgusting sites than this one once the rest of the world gets fully plugged in. Trust me

You pussies haven't even seen the "sickness" that pervades much of the rest of the world. I'm not even sure I could post much of it here. But go ahead and try me...

Fucking tadpoles!!!

You don't even have legs yet!!!
    Last edited by Kiehlroy; Jul 24th, 2011 at 5:39 AM.
    http://remyvanruiten.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/logo1.jpg

"...some parts of his work are half-finished, while other parts make a strange medley."...;)...

Except it is in the top 1% and the GOP loves it and the Nazis love them. But no racism in the Tea Party, just partnered with fucking NAZIs.

tao of tadpole
    absit invidia

Quote Originally Posted by calliope View Post

tao of tadpole
    Lol! Have you heard about tadpole cannibalism?

No, I had no Idea the site was that popular. How many hits a day or whatever does it take to make it to top 1%? Who does the rating? Alexa? How many people does the site represent, etc.?

I need numbers. I don't want to waste time on overinflated crap. Nutjubs exist in every demo and voices often sound louder when they're right nextdoor.

I personally don't like loud neighbors of any sort, but "them Natzi's" are the least of my concerns when I step out my front door to go get some milk.

"...some parts of his work are half-finished, while other parts make a strange medley."...;)...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiehlroy View Post
    You people finally found out about Stormfront? Lol!

Don't get too excited, it's just one site among, how many? On a free web everyone has their voice, no matter how stupid or sick it may be. Just look at Facebook.
    Facebook is hardly a site that officially acts as not only a forum for hate but a media outlet for articles, pseudo-science, propaganda, and Nazi iconography.

So how many free-speech hypocrites are there now???
    Not saying they shouldn't be able to say it, but they are completely opposed to rights.

If you can call marriage to certain people "bestiality" and say all blacks need to go "back to Africa" and then say Jews who control the media need to be destroyed to ensure the peace and tranquility of "White Nations" then you're probably the worst enemy of democracy in existence.

You can guarantee that if they ran the country, there would be no free speech for anyone but "non-jewish whites." (This is the definition of someone who's "White" according to the pseudo-intellectual leaders David Duke quoted).
    But probably not even then. Just look at how Hitler violently suppressed all opposition, "Aryan" or not.
    Don Black, one of their beloved Moderators on the site, was a former Grandwizard in the KKK and a member of the National Socialist White People's Party which used to be the American Nazi Party.

And yes, this is one of their moderators. Anything but moderate.

You pussies haven't even seen the "sickness" that pervades much of the rest of the world. I'm not even sure I could post much of it here. But go ahead and try me...
    I'm not saying other people in other places aren't sick.

But what we have here with Stormfront, are a large number of people who are very nationalistic. Unless you've never read a history book or one on Europe in the 19th century, you should know that nationalism kills millions of people. And it doesn't even have to comprise a majority of people, because you don't need a majority of nationalistic people to take power.

Yes, there are numerous hate sites. But they're united under "White Nationalism."

If you think Black Nationalism is equally dangerous, think again. I've perused Black Nationalistic sites, and unless they're Black Panthers, they're hardly a threat. They mostly run off of the ideology of Malcolm X, who was tame compared to much of the White Nationalists.

I've read Malcolm's book. He's actually quite reasonable. He was once asked by a white man, even, if he hated them. Malcolm X replied with something along the lines of (I couldn't find the quote) if you're a human then you're my friend.

You see, Black Nationalists like Malcolm X talked about their humanity.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole."
    -Malcolm X

This doesn't even compare to the rhetoric at Stormfront, where they don't think they're human, they think they're White, and as far as they're concerned, they are the only real humans in existence. Even white jews aren't humans, Jews are a race are defined by "Sociopathy and Psychopathy."

So, there's a huge difference. These White Nationalists don't want "white brotherhood" and they don't want peace and they don't want anything but the nonexistence of all jewish non-whites everywhere who are "subverting the white man or woman." (To prove it isn't just men, you can see this thread of white women complaining about white men dating asian girls: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t711812/ Certainly very tame compared to some of the other things on the site ).

And movements like the Black Panthers are a response to this rhetoric. If one is inclined to say "blacks are just as bad" it's worth mentioning that politically motivated black violence is actually often instigated by something reasonable.

Hands down, I've never seen a group in the West that, for as large as it is, that hates so many people.

Moreover, they seem to be gaining political clout. Their U.S. goal, according to this summit, is to infiltrate the Republican Party.

No, I had no Idea the site was that popular. How many hits a day or whatever does it take to make it to top 1%? Who does the rating? Alexa? How many people does the site represent, etc.?

I need numbers. I don't want to waste time on overinflated crap. Nutjubs exist in every demo and voices often sound louder when they're right nextdoor.
    How many of these nutjobs are a significant movement that spans multiple sites (not just Stormfront, though it is premier) and countries, and are organized and literally plot to seize power?

Here's the Top-10 list of countries in order of traffic to Stormfront:

1. Belgium
    2. Netherlands
    3. Serbia
    4. United Kingdom
    5. Bulgaria
    6. Ireland
    7. United States
    8. Australia
    9. Canada
    10. South Africa
    So Lycanox is probably far from "naive" about this. Holland isn't nearly as populous as the states are, but stormfront manages to rank significantly high there.

But yeah, here are some Alexa statistics: http://www.alexa.com/search?q=stormf...index&p=bigtop

So Lycanox is probably far from "naive" about this. Holland isn't nearly as populous as the states are, but stormfront manages to rank significantly high there.
    Why do you think I changed my location title.

Quote Originally Posted by lycanox View Post
    Why do you think I changed my location title.
    I wasn't sure, I thought because everyone views their own government/country as fascistic.

Needless to say, I am very keen on not seeing fascists take power in the West again.

Cart-mod 2.0 Global Moderator Cartesiantheater's Avatar
    I frequent Stormfront to troll. I am banned every now and again, but it's worth it.

Seriously though, some of the most idiotic people on the internet there. It is well worth it to troll them.
    "I was put on trial twice near Y2K for acting like Jesus and claiming to be the Messiah. Its not everyday that a man parks a Chariot of Fire in front of a tomb and stands against the US government with a bow and razor tipped arrows over his shoulder. I wore a suit of armor and was protected by an invisible bubble and my sharp tongue was more than the judicial system could handle."Jake
    "The toilet is more than a throne. It is a sacred chamber."-Anton LaVey, High Priest of Satanism

Quote Originally Posted by Beatnik Bob View Post
    Needless to say, I am very keen on not seeing fascists take power in the West again.
    Neither am I but when there are plenty of fucked up videos like this one... "snip" for them to watch it is not surprising that they exist and may even be growing. That very vid was pulled from youtube and I doubt the incident will ever be reported by any press. Maybe they're afraid we'll see what they have known all along.

That vid makes it very hard for me to not to make alot of generalizations about one particular culture on this planet. I'm really trying. There is alot more material out there on the internet that I can honestly say I wish I had never seen. But, I was unwilling to omit any data while trying to come to as an objective understanding of reality as is possible.

I firmly believe that to in order to understand any system(culture) and the systems(cultures) that it interacts with, you cannot omit data just because it is distasteful or because it might shatter your little bubble of bullshit. You have to pop that bubble if you are to really see the bigger world and act with greater awareness in that world. But, it's not always pleasant which is why we have an entire culture built around denial and occlusion.

I think our culture is good for protecting us and thus, allowing for higher development of certain faculties(compassion, humanity, etc.) that never really get a chance to emerge to greater fruition in other less "successful" cultures, but I think this gives us a sense of innocence and naiveté that is hard to relinquish and even harder to lose. But, the rest of the world senses this and many envy and hate us for our innocence. They take our blind and often good intentioned stumblings for typical Western Arrogance. We won't stand a chance if we cant see through the rest of the worlds eyes and know whats really going on. This is the ONLY way to make truly sound decisions.

It's time people grew up and took up some of that "burden of reality" that the previous generations had to deal with, and because of which, they strove to greater heights for humanity which has directally benefited us all.
    If you don't want "Natzi's" showin' up at your doorstep, start seeing the real problems and do something. Every totalitarian regime in history could have been averted if the triggers that set them off weren't just laying around being ignored or repressed. Even westerners are human and humans pretty much behave and operate in predictable ways and follow pretty predictable patterns. It's not rocket science!

BTW, it's the PITA vids that really get me. Check into animal rights issues around the globe, you might see another trend

And a little a side commentary on a parallel issue...

A fad known as "happy slapping" that seems to have started in the UK
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

This sort of thing tends to polarize people when the perps all share a common culture and act in a similar manner and can almost always be sourced to the "mingled" cities, and not the farms in the countryside
    Last edited by Kiehlroy; Jul 29th, 2011 at 1:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGal View Post
    But Jena and Co

It has a nice ring to it.

But seriously GG, I know that you are obsessed with me and all and desperately seek my attention but I am not attracted to little girls that are a whiter shade of pale in the slightest.

Doesn't matter. Gamergall likes her girls Tsunderé.

Launchin' Nukes at Noobs Contributor palerider's Avatar
    belief is a powerful thing.......ever considered the history of the uprising of Hitler?

I don't agree with Lyc either....on the one hand there is the idea that we are able to reason and on the other reason gives way to dictatorship....nonsense!
    "Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe." -Albert Einstein [1879-1955]

Thread Information