Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 339

Thread: Stormfront Hate

  1. #101
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    19
    Disable These Ads!
    I never said white is the superior race I believe everyone is equal.
    What I'm saying is I understand the white supremacy movement and do not take it personally.
    Neither should bob. People like this have been around since the dawn of time be they white or any colour of the rainbow.

    As for human livestock breeding. I didn't spawn that topic. You did.
    When esp the mixture of such different gene pools clearly results in stronger and healthier offspring?

  2. #102
    Starseed Contributor calliope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,635
    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusmagicpaws View Post
    I never said white is the superior race I believe everyone is equal.
    Of course you didn't. But that's my experience, if you will read what I wrote.


    As for human livestock breeding. I didn't spawn that topic. You did.
    Sorry, I do speak in terms of mixed heritage and genes. Because obviously, someone with dark skin color procreating with someone of white skin color quite clearly is a mixture of differing gene pools.

    Referring to specific persons however, as pure-breds and hybrids is rather disturbing, and sounds as though you are speaking of breeds of dogs or cattle.
    absit invidia

  3. #103
    הלראות Contributor Beatnik Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Between a Bullet and a Target
    Posts
    5,490
    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusmagicpaws View Post
    I myself being mixed will tell you that I am in no way better than a pure bred. Everyone is equal and no science text book written by some fool can convince me that race mixing makes stronger babies. The proof is in the pudding. I have lived the life of a hybrid and I am in no way better off than any pure I have grown up with.

    Infact all the pure breds I grew up with are all healthier and more successful than I am, be they coloured or not.
    That's completely false, genetically speaking.

    A wider gene pool strengthens the human race more than a narrower gene pool. Studies have shown that a multiracial child will be more intelligent than either of their parents, and be healthier overall.

    If I may use dogs as an example, pure-bred dogs have shorter lifespans and are plagued by more diseases. Dogs are not an exception, as pure-breeds in any species that exist tend to be weaker.

    I'm not trying to make you angry, I'm just trying to confront you with facts. You can believe what you want to, ultimately, but a closed gene-pool is just a problem waiting to happen.
    Tay-Sachs, for example, emerged in the Ashkenazi population because Ashkenazi jews didn't reproduce (because they didn't want to, and they weren't allowed in some cases) with non-Ashkenazi jews.

    Sickle cell anemia is also a problem that emerged in "pure-bred populations."

    What I'm saying is I understand the white supremacy movement and do not take it personally.
    Neither should bob. People like this have been around since the dawn of time be they white or any colour of the rainbow.
    Well the last time a white nationalistic movement took power (Nazis) they murdered millions whether they were white or not.

    They never cared about their ethnicity, they cared about hate. If they cared about their ethnicity, white nationalism wouldn't be one of the causes of the bloodiest war in modern history.
    Poetry is superior to history -Aristotle
    True time is four dimensional -Heidegger
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players -Shakespeare

  4. #104
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    19
    Of course you didn't. But that's my experience, if you will read what I wrote.
    Sorry I misunderstood. Words on a page will never replace face to face conversation. Not with the way I interpret them anyway.

    Referring to specific persons however, as pure-breds and hybrids is rather disturbing, and sounds as though you are speaking of breeds of dogs or cattle.
    Agreed. But forgive me I do not have any better words in my vocabulary. If so I would definetly have used them.

  5. #105
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    19
    That's completely false, genetically speaking.

    A wider gene pool strengthens the human race more than a narrower gene pool. Studies have shown that a multiracial child will be more intelligent than either of their parents, and be healthier overall.

    If I may use dogs as an example, pure-bred dogs have shorter lifespans and are plagued by more diseases. Dogs are not an exception, as pure-breeds in any species that exist tend to be weaker.

    I'm not trying to make you angry, I'm just trying to confront you with facts. You can believe what you want to, ultimately, but a closed gene-pool is just a problem waiting to happen.
    Tay-Sachs, for example, emerged in the Ashkenazi population because Ashkenazi jews didn't reproduce (because they didn't want to, and they weren't allowed in some cases) with non-Ashkenazi jews.

    Sickle cell anemia is also a problem that emerged in "pure-bred populations."
    I will not say that isn't true for I have read about wider gene pools myself which is why I am strongly against it. Mainly because I am not a man of science. I just don't think genes and cells and subjects like it have any credibility because I cannot see them with my naked eyes. I can only judge from my experience. And that leads me to say that mixed races are no different from non-mixes.

  6. #106
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    19
    Well the last time a white nationalistic movement took power (Nazis) they murdered millions whether they were white or not.

    They never cared about their ethnicity, they cared about hate. If they cared about their ethnicity, white nationalism wouldn't be one of the causes of the bloodiest war in modern history.
    There would have never ever been any white nationalism movement if it wasn't for the great depression. What you had was some very very hungary germans who took their poverty out on everyone else. It spiraled and spiraled out of control. To what we see today.

    Again which leads me to say it was all about survival.

  7. #107
    הלראות Contributor Beatnik Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Between a Bullet and a Target
    Posts
    5,490
    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusmagicpaws View Post
    I will not say that isn't true for I have read about wider gene pools myself which is why I am strongly against it.
    So you're nominally supportive of the emergence of diseases and health issues that exist in closed gene pools?

    I just don't think genes and cells and subjects like it have any credibility because I cannot see them with my naked eyes.
    Which is why we invented microscopes.



    I mean, that's like saying black holes don't exist, because we can't see them with the naked eye. Or that bacteria/viruses don't exist because we can't see them with the naked eye (then what causes sickness?).


    Needless to say, if genes didn't exist, then, among other things, genetic engineering wouldn't, yet we can see the product of genetic engineering with our naked eyes.

    Like salmon that grows twice the rate as natural salmon:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/30/wa.../30animal.html
    (Ethical questions concerning genetic engineering aside).

    There would have never ever been any white nationalism movement if it wasn't for the great depression. What you had was some very very hungary germans who took their poverty out on everyone else. It spiraled and spiraled out of control. To what we see today.
    Indeed.
    But they were fueled by white nationalistic ideology, much of it from the 19th century.
    Angry people always exist. But if they are legitimized by hate propaganda, then you have problems for the well-being of civilization as a whole. I'm pretty sure that's an antithesis of survival.
    Poetry is superior to history -Aristotle
    True time is four dimensional -Heidegger
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players -Shakespeare

  8. #108
    Starseed Contributor calliope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,635
    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusmagicpaws View Post
    Sorry I misunderstood. Words on a page will never replace face to face conversation. Not with the way I interpret them anyway.
    True. Emoticons can be very fun and expressive though.

    And, as you can see, many peeps express feelings and ideas through images and videos on these boards. It's all good.


    Agreed. But forgive me I do not have any better words in my vocabulary. If so I would definetly have used them.
    Sorry if I seem insensitive to your communication style. I did not intend that.

    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusmagicpaws View Post

    Infact all the pure breds I grew up with are all healthier and more successful than I am, be they coloured or not.
    Just a thought, but may I suggest that Barack Obama, being a "hybrid model" himself, has demonstrated quite a personal success rate. Though I can't say whether you grew up with him personally.
    absit invidia

  9. #109
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    19
    So you're nominally supportive of the emergence of diseases and health issues that exist in closed gene pools?
    I'm DEFINETLY not supportive of the emergence of diseases and health issues. But whether they exist in closed gene pools or not is something I'd have to discover for myself scientifically. So your going to have to accept that I'm an closed minded ignoramous when it comes to science. To me. Theres only one kind of science: science fiction.

    I mean, that's like saying black holes don't exist, because we can't see them with the naked eye. Or that bacteria/viruses don't exist because we can't see them with the naked eye (then what causes sickness?).
    I don't believe in space for that matter either. Not untill I'm up there myself in the flesh without a craft burning in the UV.

    Yes I get sick who knows how? Lack of sleep, It's cold outside theres lots of reasons but cells and stuff I'll leave to the scientists.

    Yes that's a really big fish. I will agree there is definetly something done to it which is probably genetic engineering but do you understand that I'm the kind of person who will have to genetically engineer that fishes genes myself before I put my undying faith in it. I'm not saying your wrong, or the world is wrong, I am saying I am skeptical of science.

    Indeed.
    But they were fueled by white nationalistic ideology, much of it from the 19th century.
    Angry people always exist. But if they are legitimized by hate propaganda, then you have problems for the well-being of civilization as a whole. I'm pretty sure that's an antithesis of survival.
    Agreed. But I believe that the civilization that we live in today is at detriment to the well being of a white civilization. So the white nationalist movement is survival instinct to a nazi.

    Sorry if I seem insensitive to your communication style. I did not intend that.
    Don't be sorry for my misunderstandings I'm sorry your sorry. :)

    Just a thought, but may I suggest that Barack Obama, being a "hybrid model" himself, has demonstrated quite a personal success rate. Though I can't say whether you grew up with him personally.
    Yes he is a very successful man but I consider him equal to everyone and to have no advantages due to his mixed breeding.

  10. #110
    Launchin' Nukes at Noobs Contributor palerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom [England]
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,211
    NO......your all missing the point here...in a day and age where we are 'civilised' we are all culpable. As one race/tribe raises a defence so another can raise an attack. Equally as one person raises an idea another raises an anti-idea......and so here we are......

    The idea which most of you fail to realise is that by simply putting up a defensive argument is to be a part of the problem and not the solution.

    I accept the indifference but I don't have to tolerate the physical/political differences....that also means I have to decide what is the most peaceful way forward???

    The RESPONSIBILITY rests with us all and no one faction
    "Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe." -Albert Einstein [1879-1955]

  11. #111
    הלראות Contributor Beatnik Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Between a Bullet and a Target
    Posts
    5,490
    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusmagicpaws View Post
    I'm DEFINETLY not supportive of the emergence of diseases and health issues. But whether they exist in closed gene pools or not is something I'd have to discover for myself scientifically.
    Well, would you believe statistics that you saw with your own eyes? Statistics that show that closed gene pools do indeed have health problems? Problems like sickle-cell anemia and tay-sachs (which both emerged because of closed gene pools, and exist in closed gene pools).

    To me. Theres only one kind of science: science fiction.
    Is the computer you're typing on science fiction?

    I don't believe in space for that matter either. Not untill I'm up there myself in the flesh without a craft burning in the UV.
    So the world rides on the back of a giant turtle?

    Yes I get sick who knows how? Lack of sleep, It's cold outside theres lots of reasons but cells and stuff I'll leave to the scientists.
    Lack of sleep and temperature only lower the immune system, they don't make you sick. Once the human immune response is weakened, bacteria may be allowed to multiply.

    If this is indeed false, and sickness is caused by lack of sleep and the cold, then it must surprise you then that pharmaceutical medicines aimed at killing some strains of bacteria or helping the immune response are indeed successful in curing sickness.
    As are vaccines successful in preventing diseases. How would you explain this?

    Yes that's a really big fish. I will agree there is definetly something done to it which is probably genetic engineering but do you understand that I'm the kind of person who will have to genetically engineer that fishes genes myself before I put my undying faith in it.
    The ability to engineer an animal required many people over many years to develop. A single person simply doesn't have a long enough lifespan or energy to complete a task of that nature.
    This is why science exists, so that knowledge can be socially transmittable. If we all worked from scratch, we wouldn't have technology beyond a bow and arrow.

    I'm not saying your wrong, or the world is wrong, I am saying I am skeptical of science.
    That's fine.

    Which is why I said "genetically speaking" in referrence to genes. I'm not saying you have to believe it... But it is a fact.

    Agreed. But I believe that the civilization that we live in today is at detriment to the well being of a white civilization. So the white nationalist movement is survival instinct to a nazi.
    To a nazi maybe. But certainly not for white people.

    White nationalists have killed many whites throughout the years.

    Yes he is a very successful man but I consider him equal to everyone and to have no advantages due to his mixed breeding.
    Statistically, he'll live longer than either of his parents.

    Quote Originally Posted by palerider View Post
    NO......your all missing the point here...in a day and age where we are 'civilised' we are all culpable. As one race/tribe raises a defence so another can raise an attack. Equally as one person raises an idea another raises an anti-idea......and so here we are......

    The idea which most of you fail to realise is that by simply putting up a defensive argument is to be a part of the problem and not the solution.

    I accept the indifference but I don't have to tolerate the physical/political differences....that also means I have to decide what is the most peaceful way forward???

    The RESPONSIBILITY rests with us all and no one faction
    So debate is unreasonable given the nature of the situation? How's that...
    Poetry is superior to history -Aristotle
    True time is four dimensional -Heidegger
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players -Shakespeare

  12. #112
    Launchin' Nukes at Noobs Contributor palerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom [England]
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,211
    Beatnik....you are a wise and capable philosopher....and I can not believe for one moment your take on what I said means no room for discussion....you know full well that is not what I meant....the discussion is yours to have.....at the worlds peril

    I am upset that you think in some way i wish to minimise discussion....surely I have thrown open a mediated channel for very real debate?
    l
    "Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe." -Albert Einstein [1879-1955]

  13. #113
    Launchin' Nukes at Noobs Contributor palerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom [England]
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,211
    Beatnik?....your a wise counsellor....you cannot say that and then not respond....
    "Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe." -Albert Einstein [1879-1955]

  14. #114
    Starseed Contributor calliope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,635
    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusmagicpaws View Post

    Agreed. But I believe that the civilization that we live in today is at detriment to the well being of a white civilization. So the white nationalist movement is survival instinct to a nazi.
    You are a white nationalist then.


    Don't be sorry for my misunderstandings I'm sorry your sorry. :)
    Given the limited nature of expression inherent in forum discussion, the energy in your response appears quite insincere. I very much doubt that you are sorry. It's clear that you are squandering valuable time and energy in this discussion in an attempt to obfuscate the real issues of this thread.

    Again, you are arguing non-relevant and non-existent points here, such as flawed science. You argue with Beatnik Bob that you would have to perform genetic manipulation on a salmon yourself before believing in that science.

    And yet you fling around the term "survival of the fittest" with absurd nonchalance. So you either are a "man of science" or you're not. A lot of legitimate scientists have issues with the scientific soundness of the concept of "survival of the fittest". As a social concept, it has been used as a flimsy excuse for atrocities against both humankind and the animal world in the worst way. Darwin wasn't even a scientist. And yet you are glibly in support of this in terms of supporting White Supremacy.

    While not supporting or believing in germ theory.

    Again, you are taking advantage or our willingness to engage in discussion with you by twisting our words and playing the idiot.

    Your own words, which I've already quoted, and responded to:

    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusmagicpaws View Post

    Infact all the pure breds I grew up with are all healthier and more successful than I am, be they coloured or not.
    What you are implying is that "pure-bred" is "healthier and more successful" than someone of mixed heritage.

    I countered that with the example of the American president. ~

    Just a thought, but may I suggest that Barack Obama, being a "hybrid model" himself, has demonstrated quite a personal success rate. Though I can't say whether you grew up with him personally.
    Which you deliberately took out of context, and, I'm quite certain, then purposely contradicted with...

    Yes he is a very successful man but I consider him equal to everyone and to have no advantages due to his mixed breeding.
    Really? But your assessment of the "pure-bred models" that compose your peers is that they all are healthier and more successful than you, a "hybrid breed", due specifically to your genetic make-up.

    Ridiculous.

    You are deceptive and dishonest.

    As a white supremacist, your tactical subterfuge in derailing this thread and conversation is both cowardly and repulsive.

    That's even worse than the soft apologists for Nazis in this thread.
    absit invidia

  15. #115
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    19
    Well, would you believe statistics that you saw with your own eyes? Statistics that show that closed gene pools do indeed have health problems? Problems like sickle-cell anemia and tay-sachs (which both emerged because of closed gene pools, and exist in closed gene pools).
    I would have had to be the one to compile the statistics or at least over see the process in person.

    Is the computer you're typing on science fiction?
    Why yes it is... I hack the net with MAGIC.

    "I'm JOKIN" you got me there but thats why I won't debate the science of computers. I have experienced it first hand.

    So the world rides on the back of a giant turtle?
    Have you been to space? Have you floated up there in one of those marshmallow suits? How do you know for sure are not on a turtle or in the belly of a whale or something? Because of NASA space footage? Because we have been told so we should believe it is as they say it is? I can see with my naked eye that we are not on a turtle and we orbit a sun and spin around due to nights and days and years. But I will never believe anyone has been up there till I go up there myself.

    Statistically, he'll live longer than either of his parents.
    Everyone should live longer than there parents mixed or not. They should be taller by an inch or two aswell. Not due to mixing genes. Due to better living conditions.

    We are all equal. There is no white supremacy or mixed supremacy. Science is cool but not for everyone.
    Stormfront.org is scary but nothing new to be scared about. Extremists are real scary, as the collapse of society gets worse and worse expect them to aquire more and more followers.

    TURDS WILL HIT THE FAN!

  16. #116
    Launchin' Nukes at Noobs Contributor palerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom [England]
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,211
    Funny...there is no such thing as 'pure bred'......a fallacy...oops here we go again...

    Erm Beatnik....if you don't answer I will force the argument....and you my philosophical friend will hold the weaker argument....
    "Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe." -Albert Einstein [1879-1955]

  17. #117
    Starseed Contributor calliope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,635
    Quote Originally Posted by palerider View Post

    Funny...there is no such thing as 'pure bred'......a fallacy...oops here we go again...
    Lol.
    absit invidia

  18. #118
    Starseed Contributor calliope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,635
    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusmagicpaws View Post

    Science is cool but not for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusmagicpaws View Post
    I would have had to be the one to compile the statistics or at least over see the process in person....
    Have you been to space? Have you floated up there in one of those marshmallow suits? How do you know for sure are not on a turtle or in the belly of a whale or something? Because of NASA space footage? Because we have been told so we should believe it is as they say it is? I can see with my naked eye that we are not on a turtle and we orbit a sun and spin around due to nights and days and years. But I will never believe anyone has been up there till I go up there myself....
    And yet, and yet.....

    Your astounding faith in the scientific concept of "survival of the fittest" is overwhelmingly pronounced ~

    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusmagicpaws View Post

    Not saying it is riteous or chivalrous. Life is harsh and cruel and sometimes genocide may seem like the only option. It is human nature. Survival of the fittest.

    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusmagicpaws View Post

    Survival is the most important objective a human has.

    Racism to me is just another form of self preservation.

    I choose me over you if I have to make that choice.

    Nazis feel they had to make that choice.

    Are they racists or merely survivalists???

    Quite bizarre. You should go back to stormfront. There they can brainwash you with more tripe about the "beastiality" of your origins, the way that you refer to yourself, and you can cheer on white supremacy from an arena that is much more supportive of your own self-degradation.
    absit invidia

  19. #119
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    19
    Cal,
    Ummm No... Bob is preaching science to me and I am only saying science means nothing to me. Darwinism means nothing to me aswell. The term 'survival of the fittest' I forgot was attatched to such nonsense. When I say survival of the fittest I only meant 'my life before yours'. Survival of the fittest is my prime survival instinct, no scientist had to teach me that. AND WE DID NOT COME FROM APES!!!

    I used the term hybrid and pure bred because I never did like English class and have no better words for it at the time.

    If you remember I never brought up the topic of more advanced genetics and was the first to repulse at such dribble. And I stick by my guns and say if your science says otherwise it is all dribble.

    I said sorry to you sincerly. But have a cry if you like.

    And to tell you the truth some of us don't even see Barack Osama as a succesful person. Some of us think that maybe he was born into his job and put there by asshole white supremists. But we give the cats are tongues. Because there arn't enough tissues to go around to people like you.

    Save The Trees

  20. #120
    Starseed Contributor calliope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,635
    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusmagicpaws View Post
    Cal,

    If you remember I never brought up the topic of more advanced genetics and was the first to repulse at such dribble. And I stick by my guns and say if your science says otherwise it is all dribble.

    Your first words in this thread revolved around the idea of "genetics." The mating of a male with the "most attractive female."

    Then went on to an apologist statement regarding the genetic obsession of nazis and white supremacists.

    Again, you are dishonest and insincere. Please do flatter yourself though into thinking that you are making me cry. lol.

    And to tell you the truth some of us don't even see Barack Osama as a succesful person. Some of us think that maybe he was born into his job and put there by asshole white supremists.
    His intelligence and success in his personal life cannot be denied however. So that contradicts your argument, whether he is president of the U.S. or simply a successful Harvard law student and attorney. His intelligence and abilities cannot be denied, regardless of any "conspiracy".

    So again, you are being deliberately contradictory in your statements regarding the centrality of "genetics", that you then do a complete 180 and say that "genetics" has no bearing whatsoever in your "argument", whatever it may be that you claiming in the moment.

    Clever.
    absit invidia

  21. #121
    Starseed Contributor calliope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,635
    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusmagicpaws View Post
    Cal,
    When I say survival of the fittest I only meant 'my life before yours'. Survival of the fittest is my prime survival instinct, no scientist had to teach me that.

    If you remember I never brought up the topic of more advanced genetics and was the first to repulse at such dribble. And I stick by my guns and say if your science says otherwise it is all dribble.
    If this is true, as you claim, then there would be no such thing as "white supremacy" in your world. My first response to you is a prime example of that.

    If we say that as an alpha male, Seal chose Heidi Klum to procreate with (actually I think it's she who chose him ), then their survival instincts have nothing whatsoever to do with the "white race" or "white genetics" that you are so desperate to promote.

    And you would agree with my post, rather than go on back-pedaling about "race-mixing beastiality," "pure-bred" and "hybrid models" and other such nonsense. Such as how "pure-breds" of all races, whether "coloured" or not are better than "hybrids."

    You're full of shite, and your language is a sure giveaway.

    Here's my first response to you, and again, it illustrates the contradictory nature of your own assertions.

    Survival of the fittest has to do with humans as a race, not skin colors.

    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusmagicpaws View Post
    Or... Maybe he did follow his instincts to take all the food but he also followed his instincts to reproduce and also took the most attractive woman aswell... And we are his descendants.

    Survival is the most important objective a human has.

    Racism to me is just another form of self preservation.

    I choose me over you if I have to make that choice.

    Nazis feel they had to make that choice.

    Are they racists or merely survivalists???
    Nazis believe in the ultimate superiority of the white race, isn't that right?

    The couple in this pic though, are both strong, healthy, beautiful, talented humans. They grew up in the same western culture, with the same values, and have made a number of strong, beautiful, healthy children.

    It would appear that they have fulfilled their humanity code of bonding and reproduction. I'm sure that they are very protective of the livelihood of their children. Their survival as a family surely is utmost in their continued efforts to be well and prosper, don't you think?



    And yet, Nazis disapprove of this example of race-mixing. In fact the consequences were severe for such couples, esp if they reproduce. They still are, when you read the creed and beliefs of white supremacists and white nationalists everywhere today.

    So how is a couple, of the same culture and values, who procreates and strives for a prosperous life for their family, not an example of self-preservation??

    And how is the Nazi/white supremacist-nationalist notion of non-miscegenation a valid argument for "survival"? When esp the mixture of such different gene pools clearly results in stronger and healthier offspring?

    There is a strong Nazi and white supremacist/nationalist movement today that expresses a violent opposition to just this kind of couple. There is no valid argument that this is a notion of survival.

    A politician in New York very recently received a large percentage of the vote, who is avowedly against inter-racial marriage:

    James C. Russell, who has denounced interracial marriage, garnered 37 percent of the vote in his quest for the New York House of Representatives.

    Another self-proclaimed Nazi/white-supremacist is a mom who is running for a city office, and hopes to advance her career in politics:

    "No office is too small. The Neo-Nazi National Socialist Movement’s “Sergeant” Harriet Paletti in Wisconsin, a bubbly working mom with three kids, only takes off her swastika when she’s at work. She’ll be running for her district’s alderman position in 2012 and has just sent in her résumé to the mayor of New Berlin, hoping to fill a seat on either the Crime Prevention Committee, Police and Fire Commission, or the Parks and Recreation Board."


    Such instances, and the ongoing vitriolic hatred towards any and all who dilute the gene pool of the "white race" really isn't an argument for "survival," as Beatnik Bob has explained at the start of this thread. It's very simply flawed and non-existent psuedo-science.

    http://forums.armageddononline.org/s...5&postcount=97
    absit invidia

  22. #122
    Starseed Contributor calliope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,635
    What cirrusmagic is actually arguing for is the psuedo-science of David Lane's 88 precepts, regarding the false reasoning of his white supremacist ideas of natural law.

    Here is number 33:

    33. Inter-species compassion is contrary to the Laws of Nature and is, therefore, suicidal. If a wolf were to intercede to save a lamb from a lion, he would be killed. Today, we see the White man taxed so heavily that he cannot afford children. The taxes raised are then used to support the breeding of tens of millions of non-whites, many of whom then demand the last White females for breeding partners. As you can see, man is subject to all the Laws of Nature. This has nothing to do with morality, hatred, good or evil. Nature does not recognize the concepts of good and evil in inter-species relationships. If the lion eats the lamb, it is good for the lion and evil for the lamb. If the lamb escapes and the lion starves, it is good for the lamb and evil for the lion. So, we see the same incident is labelled both good and evil. This cannot be, for there are no contradictions within Nature's Laws.

    And my response to this error in thinking is as follows:

    So, because lions can eat lambs, that makes humans subject to the same laws? It's like an argument against civilization! He seems to be arguing for the cultivation of the most base traits within humanity to be exalted and glorified.
    It also seems that the "natural" argument assumes that all races of humans are different species, which we are not. Humans are the same species, regardless of hair or eye color. So a lion eating a lamb is a terribly illogical example of "natural law" being applicable to the human species, which is inclusive of all races.
    Cirrusmagic is trying to make the same illogical argument, most likely taken from his study of the violent white supremacist and separatist David Lane.
    absit invidia

  23. #123
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    19
    LOL!!! whada tool!!! any one who reads this thread from my first comment till last and has half a brain will know ive been takin out of context here... I made one comment in ref to another which stated:

    "If humans still lived purely on instinct we would have died at cave man days. Because the biggest strongest dude would have pinched all the food and the kept it for himself everyone dies and he dies alone"
    All I replied was:
    But that biggest strongest guy would have found himself the most attractive female and we are his ansestors so instinct is valid today and the nazis based there war on instincts of survival
    LOL anything else is you tools tryna say that that's wrong with your pseudo nonsence that just tells me you spend too much time profiling people coz your a psychopath ex psycologist uni drop out.

    I NEVER SAID HUMAN INSTINCT OR WHITE INSTINCTS AS A WHOLE I SAID A NAZIS INSTINCT.

    Then I went on to say the number one HUMAN INSTINCT is to SURVIVE...
    That does not necessarilly mean all of us... It means if theres only enuff food to go around to support my family im gonna blow yours to the shit.

    AND THERE AINT NOTHIN WRONG WIT THAT.
    when the nazis went mainstream back in the late 30s it was because there was no food around

    Then I said:
    MAYBE THERE JUS SUVIVALISTS

    THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN COMMERCIALLY GENOCIDED THEMSELVES IF IT WERENT FOR THERE ACTIONS

    all valid arguments that don't need to be questioned with psychobabble for the next 20 comments.

  24. #124
    Starseed Contributor calliope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,635
    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusmagicpaws View Post
    LOL!!! whada tool!!! any one who reads this thread from my first comment till last and has half a brain will know ive been takin out of context here
    wrong....

    All I replied was:
    But that biggest strongest guy would have found himself the most attractive female and we are his ansestors so instinct is valid today and the nazis based there war on instincts of survival
    Their war was on notions of race, not survival. If you believe that then you are subscribing to David Lane's precepts which are inaccurate and illogical.

    You're just calling it survival of race, which is the same thing, and just as inaccurate and illogical.

    LOL anything else is you tools tryna say that that's wrong with your pseudo nonsence that just tells me you spend too much time profiling people coz your a psychopath ex psycologist uni drop out.
    Insults don't really help your argument. Though your strident claims of the rejection of science don't really support your insults either. You really should get help with the contradictory tenor of your debate.

    Then I went on to say the number one HUMAN INSTINCT is to SURVIVE...
    That does not necessarilly mean all of us... It means if theres only enuff food to go around to support my family im gonna blow yours to the shit.
    And that's the same argument for a lack of a "white supremacist" "instinct."

    Just as a mixed race family will have as much of a survival instinct as any of your "pure-breds" (who incidentally, according to you, have a higher success and health rate than "hybrid-models". )

    when the nazis went mainstream back in the late 30s it was because there was no food around
    And Martin Luther's anti-semitism that had been brewing for decades. That has everything to do with race and religion, and not hunger.

    THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN COMMERCIALLY GENOCIDED THEMSELVES IF IT WERENT FOR THERE ACTIONS
    I don't believe that there were non-white races just sitting waiting to enact genocide on the entire "white race" as a whole, and Nazis in particular. If so, there should be some documentation about this somewhere.

    all valid arguments that don't need to be questioned with psychobabble for the next 20 comments.
    That's the thing though. They're not valid. And they're not being questioned, they're being refuted.

    Perhaps it would help you to brush up on some of your english courses so they you might better discourse here.
    absit invidia

  25. #125
    Dead Meat
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    19
    Alrighty then. You obviously don't understand what the great depression meant to anyones house hold and how many died even before the war started...

    You obviously don't understand how many Aryans were starving to death while foreigners in there country sipped wine in their mansions.

    And you obviously would just roll over and die after watching all your loved ones die of hunger first before you decided to take action for them.

    I FEEL SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO DEPENDS ON YOU.

    And you obviously believe all that propaganda at school that tells you that:

    IT WAS A HATE WAR???

    LOL... would you mass genocide a populous out of hate?

    Then why would the Aryans? if your trusted humans are so compassionate.

    The Nazis you fear are a product of the war propaganda used to get the whole world to gang up on them.

    Again I am far from WHITE... Far from Aryan. Those nazis will kill me without a question...

    And I would shoot them if I saw there SS bolts.

    If you think that noone has ever tried to genocide whites just ask yourself why the whites ended up in europe in the first place. It wasn't because they wanted to move there. If you can understand that question then you'll have a better understanding of why theres sooo much war in the holy land today.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Site Meter