Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: sexual mutilation of babies in the USA (GG come in)

Disable These Ads!
    I saw the story and remembered the thread. It's too late to turn back now. ;)
    "The Alice-in-Wonderland nature of this pronouncement is not lost on me..."

Karma caster Contributor
    Oh peculiar, The one person singled out in the title of this thread has not commented in this thread. Go figure.
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

next to a volcano near a subduction zone fault line by the ocean.
    I think the first post implied that since both Jews and Muslims do this it must be evil. Like I said before, a tempest in a teapot.

Dead Meat
    Quote Originally Posted by pico View Post
    Not to become too offensive, but while you consider circumcision unnatural and all, isn't homosexual behavior similar? My boys were snipped just before being discharged from the hospital, and it was not too bad. Sure, they cried for a few minutes, but then when the vasoline was covering the spot it eased any pain they were having, and they both went right back to sleep. I find it not a big deal, and it certainly is easier to keep it clean. It really is not much different than getting pierced, tattooed, etc., except the parents are making the decision. BTW, I would think stoning a canine would get you in jail these days, regardless of your religion.
    Not trying to get you worked up, BR. I am simply saying you seem hell bent on stopping the unnatural pecker snipping going on, and while I am not saying I am in 100% disagreement with you, you must realize that many argue homosexuality is not natural... and yet no one is saying to limit your rights to sexual freedom. I think parents have the right to do this, and while you may argue that it is limiting the boy down the road to full sexual fulfillment, I argue that I have only known sex thru a clipped prick and I am not complaining.

Bob in some cases Muslims cut bits off the girls, not the boys and is not used 100% like it is for jewish boys but the zionist media blows up the case when a small percent of muslims abuse babies and say nothing when jews do the same thing.

As usual double standards when it comes to israel
    Ariel Sharon: "We control America"

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

Thread Information