Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sexual mutilation of babies in the USA (GG come in)

Disable These Ads!
    guys with small penises like girls with small hands..it makes their dicks look bigger...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "DARK-SIDED! Tampering in dark-sided stuff.
    Gargolyes! psychics" Margaret
    Maybe you can do like the horses do and send this message to your Ex via telepathy. Fut004

If a penis is functioning and happy, I'm happy. :)

Penises are super nice, size, height, width, color, shape ~ all sorts of variety abound, and as long as they have some excellent juju and personality in their owners, then I'm sure they would be sufficiently wonderful. :)

I can't say that I understand fully why someone would alter a perfectly good penis surgically, but hey man, if yer cool, and your anatomy fuses well with my anatomy, then, well, I'm certainly not complaining. ;)

absit invidia

FU Q 2 Contributor custompainter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by calliope View Post
    If a penis is functioning and happy, I'm happy. :)

Penises are super nice, size, height, width, color, shape ~ all sorts of variety abound, and as long as they have some excellent juju and personality in their owners, then I'm sure they would be sufficiently wonderful. :)

I can't say that I understand fully why someone would alter a perfectly good penis surgically, but hey man, if yer cool, and your anatomy fuses well with my anatomy, then, well, I'm certainly not complaining. ;)

I think I love you...lol
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Blu-ray View Post
    So you support parents who mutilate their children?

I view it like this. There are two types of people who get cats because they like cats. First there are those who mutilate the cat by declawing the cat because the owner is too lazy to properly train the kitty to not claw things or they don't want to have to buy scratching posts. Then there are those that understand it is mutilating the cat and are not lazy who take the time to properly train the kitty.

Don't like what I say? TOUGH! Neg rep me. Oh wait, you can't.

LOl...calm down Blu. I pretty much like everything you say,I may not agree with it but youre a level headed guy for the most part. And I wouldnt have negged ya over a kitty philosophy anyway. So there }:P
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by custompainter View Post
    I think I love you...lol
    xo
    absit invidia

So the Muslims fess up and say cutting bits of girls is done to reduce feeling but gods special people think they know more about design than god.

You can no longer cut the tails of dogs in many places and yet doctors in the USA can seaxualy disfigure babies and convince people its humain.

If at the age of 18 you want to cut your dick off then thats up to you but doing this to children is perverted and plain evil and the parents should be prosecuted just the same as adults in some religions that have sex with family member who are under age.

Both of these crimes are as bad as each other in my book and people should hang their head in shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Blu-ray View Post
    Really? You're comparing baby mutilation to homosexuality? Really?
    Yes i agree and the two have no connection what so ever
    Ariel Sharon: "We control America"

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

WHY THE HELL are you people even discussing this????????????? FFS!!! If a parent wants to circumsize thier child then its NONE OF YOUR FUCKIN BUSINESS!!!
    Yes in your world you can do anything you like to kids and it's no ones elses " FUCKIN BUSINESS"

Put the little fuckers in the microwave if they cry too much hey !

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

With the full backing of the missses.

Wanted a babie girl, easy cut the dick off with the balls like they do with dogs.

And you're IQ level is ???????????????????????

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    Yes in your world you can do anything you like to kids and it's no ones elses " FUCKIN BUSINESS"

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Wanted a babie girl, easy cut the dick off with the balls like they do with dogs.

Settle down, Chicken Little. The sky's not actually falling and cutting off a bit of skin is no where near cutting off an entire dick, or putting a child in a microwave (ahah. Wtf?).

Quote Originally Posted by Fut004 View Post
    Settle down, Chicken Little. The sky's not actually falling and cutting off a bit of skin is no where near cutting off an entire dick, or putting a child in a microwave (ahah. Wtf?).
    Well mine not just any old little bit of skin and the cost to chop it off would cost you $250,000 cash because its old and warn out or you could take a finger for say $150,000

Chicken Little did make me smile :)

Karma caster Contributor
    Think it is a child parent issue... But between you and me , the wife and I decided not to circumsize our boy. It did not seem right... I mean that is how he was made... it is only cosmetic at best and down right damaging at worse...especially when things go wrong because it happens.. as oppose to not chopping anything off and risking nothing.

It wouldn't be cool to chop a chics clit...but again.. if that is someone elses freaking fucked up custom thats just fine, just don't push it on me and mine.
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

+ YouTube Video

This has been going on forever. Im circumsized but my son isnt. Long story short it just didnt happen. He was constantly getting bacterial infections even with him being cleaned several times a day. His doctor suggested circumsizing him with a local or just put up with it untill he got older. Which we did. I DID feel at 3-4 mos. it would have been to traumatic on him.
    SO YES I do suport the procedure on a new born,but NOT on an infant,toddler or a teenager thats been left with no choice in the matter.
    I told you the story only because your IQ caused you to resort to insults.
    And yes..it was none of your fuckin business.
    And youd be suprised at my IQ level.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

A civalized nation should not be cutting any thing off and it not much difrent to getting a Gang Tatto and relates back to tribal days and wars between tribes.

Football,Baseball is the same thing and fills a need to be part of a tribe and people not into football, religion ofter join the military just to belong to a tribe and end up kicking the fuck out of each other.

I told you the story only because your IQ caused you to resort to insults.
    And yes..it was none of your fuckin business.
    And youd be suprised at my IQ level.
    "NONE OF YOUR FUCKIN BUSINESS!!! "

Go back and read your own posts and then tell me who started the insults

You had a slapping coming and the only question was from who.

Anarch

We may not agree on much but good on you but i tell you what ask your lad when he's grown up and you will receive you're reward for your actions.

Well I read my posts in this thread and found no insults. Maybe a bad joke,but no direct insults.
    Youre just upset someone disagreed with your views. Awfully petty for someone with such a high regard for themselves and thier IQ.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Circumcision wasn't particularly religious, it was traditional for Egyptians, and it was invented by Egyptians as a form of cleanliness. I do not believe the Egyptian intent was to limit pleasure, but more likely to prevent disease and uncleanliness. Egyptians would often shave their entire bodies, not just for "religious practice" but more as a way to inhibit parasites and bacterial growth in the sweat and dirt that would collect on hair.
    The Egyptians were fairly clean and practical. They often would not even eat pigs. And this is the origin of circumcision, and evidences why Judaism later adopted these Egyptian practices and defined them as "mandated by God."

So in terms of preventing the contraction of STDs, and inhibiting the growth of bacteria and infection, circumcision is very realistic, especially for that time period.
    In the video, circumcision was equated to "vaginal mutilation." That is a poor comparison, because the vagina is already an opening and prone to infection. Removing the clitoris shouldn't be done.
    Because in terms of having a penis, if it's uncircumcised, you had better clean it thoroughly, and under the flap. Or you will get an infection.

Sanitation aside. Removing the foreskin does sound ludicrous if you don't consider other factors. For one, it's a mucous membrane (like the eyelid, and parts of the mouth), and if your body has it, it probably has it for a reason. Mainly to protect the penis from the environment.
    As far as aesthetics go, that is entirely relative. It's as easy to suggest that a circumcised penis looks better as it is for someone to suggest that a face without eyelids looks better. To some the notion is downright creepy.

But anyway, in response to this particular statement:

Quote Originally Posted by Fut
    No offense to any Ant-Eaters here, but circumcision is cleaner and makes the cock look a lot less ugly than it is (keep in mind that cocks are always ugly though, don't know how you women deal with that - although I'm glad that you do.).
    I disagree.
    I think every part of all human anatomy is beautiful. The human body itself is a miracle. And I'm very fond of my penis. I think it's great. Looks and all.
    And I would think it self-deprecating to view something on myself as ugly.

The vagina is also beautiful, because it's like a flower. Think Georgia O'Keeffe.
    And I believe that in Japan they have fertility celebrations where people parade large phallus, and a particularly large one carried by several men... But that's human culture for you.
    Poetry is superior to history -Aristotle
    True time is four dimensional -Heidegger
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players -Shakespeare

Ah yes, it was Japan.

Interesting pictures too:

To do list:
    Go to Japan during fertility celebration.

...And offer a larger popsickle.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatnik Bob View Post
    I disagree.
    I think every part of all human anatomy is beautiful. The human body itself is a miracle. And I'm very fond of my penis. I think it's great. Looks and all.
    And I would think it self-deprecating to view something on myself as ugly.
    Hippie. :P

Ah yes, it was Japan.

Interesting pictures too:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8...uaoio1_500.jpg

http://us.acidcow.com/pics/20100324/...estival_05.jpg

To do list:
    Go to Japan during fertility celebration.

...And offer a larger popsickle.
    Notice how none of these portable cock-shrines have foreskin. They know.

Quote Originally Posted by Fut004 View Post
    Hippie. :P
    Ok. Maybe yours is ugly, but mine's beautiful.

Notice how none of these portable cock-shrines have foreskin. They know.
    Pshhhhhhh.

Radioactive Serious Member NinjaSocks's Avatar
    Let me give her one chocolate flavored

Ok. Maybe yours is ugly, but mine's beautiful.
    Nah, they're all ugly.

So is the cloth enclosure thing supposed to be the foreskin?

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaSocks View Post
    Haha. Inappropriate, Karatepants. Geez.

"So in terms of preventing the contraction of STDs, and inhibiting the growth of bacteria and infection, circumcision is very realistic"

Yeah and so is cutting you're dick off.

Tampering with baby boys should be punishable by jail no matter how they dress it up it is still sexual mutilation in most peoples books

"So in terms of preventing the contraction of STDs, and inhibiting the growth of bacteria and infection, circumcision is very realistic"

Tampering with baby boys should be punishable by jail no matter how they dress it up it is still sexual mutilation in most peoples books
    Have you ever seen somebody trimming their babies finger nails? Seriously, people just mutilate their child's hands like that?!? Finger nails are grown naturally by the body, and nobody has the right to cut them off! I mean, you might as well just cut their whole finger off!!

I say that we should make it illegal to trim a child's finger nails, let them grow naturally until the child is 18 and they can say whether or not they want them trimmed!

Fut004

Well since you don't mind you're finger nails being cut and see this as the same as cutting the end of your dick of then why not help us conduct a little experiment and cut the end of you dick off and tell us of you felt anything.

You heard the one that says size does not matter well it's BS but in the name of science you could always go the extra inch :)

I'm all for the experiment. Fut need to loose a little since he's hanging a few inches from earth's surface (showoff). Anyway, the cutting of a little skin isn't a big deal only if it's dealing with some type of religion. Example, becoming a "true" Muslim. I honestly believe that parents should ask if their child would like to be circumcised when that child reach a certain age. All and all, it's not hurting the child. I actually find it beneficial in the long run. It's only a little skin. Not an entire dick JUSTICE.

Quote Originally Posted by Nu Kua View Post
    I bet the very first male circumcisions were because of men trying to look like "gods", aka "ancient aliens" who maybe developing man was created from, created by, altered by, ect.
    They noticed their penises looked different and they wanted to be more god-like, less human-like. Being circumcised might have started out as a special rite reserved for very special humans, for whatever reason they might be special. Maybe they were fathered by one of the gods but the bald penis look just didn't cross over.

Come on, I can say that, this is Conspiracy Theories.
    *edit
    (ooops, I thought this was Conspiracy Theories.)

I'm just glad I don't have a penis. They might be nice to have around from time to time, but who'd want to never be able to let go? Seems to me it would feel kind of weird, just dangling there most of the time.
    I suppose there is a lot to fret about, when you're dealing with a penis. It be tough to have to worry about whether or not your partner thinks it "looks funny".
    I don't see how it's weird. It's no different from having a earlobe dangling there most the time. Worry about whether your penis look funny? Nu, I bet a majority of guys would love to just whip out their penis in front of a female even if it looks like Squidward's nose.
    Last edited by NinjaSocks; Jul 3rd, 2011 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fut
    So is the cloth enclosure thing supposed to be the foreskin?
    Yes.

Must the holy-meat-shroud be made of meat always?

Yeah, if you want to never have sex ever.
    I'm not saying it's good, but at least circumcision affords one the ability to have sex with a lower chance of contracting an STD. Or, simply, just getting constant infections.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice
    Of course it's mutilation. But think of the pros and cons first...

There's a reason the Egyptians pioneered the practice. And it wasn't because they were medically un-advanced. They did, after all, employ brain surgery thousands of years before Western culture. And they had very advanced medical techniques for their time. Actually, advanced compared to just a few centuries ago. Not even a few hundred years ago we were bleeding people to death with leeches to cure them from diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaSocks
    Awww.
    'Bama, I do believe I found your dream girl... And perhaps secret admirer?

EDIT: I took the terrible chocolate-phalus-licking photo down. Everyone's stomachs can settle now.
    Last edited by Beatnik Bob; Jul 4th, 2011 at 2:43 PM. Reason: Female mustaches and chocolate dicks

Awww.
    'Bama, I do believe I found your dream girl... And perhaps secret admirer?
    I don't think it was necessary to disgust me. I can actually see her mustache sprouting.

Thread Information