Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: was the Ark of the Covenant radioactive

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member sweetvelocity's Avatar

was the Ark of the Covenant radioactive

Disable These Ads!
    By all accounts this box was a pretty nasty piece of machinery. It killed those who touched it and left people with tumors and loss of hair. To us that is clearly caused by acute severe radiation poisoning. I was curious if anyone else thought that it was possible that the ark was a radioactive weapon and some sort of energy source that the Israelite were ordered to carry around the desert.
    " Flags are bits of colored cloth that governments use first to shrink-wrap people's brains and then as ceremonial shrouds to bury the dead." Arundhati Roy

Hello sweet

The ark was made out of acacia wood and was overlayed with pure gold.
    Inside was stone, a stick, and some manna.
    So what made it radioactive?

It was Godactive i suppose...
    And those castles made of sand,
    fall into the sea.....................
    eventually.

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member sweetvelocity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffweeder View Post
    Hello sweet

I ask if it was radioactive because of the tumors and loss of hair caused after touching the box. Hair loss and tumors are known signs of radiation sickness.
    " Flags are bits of colored cloth that governments use first to shrink-wrap people's brains and then as ceremonial shrouds to bury the dead." Arundhati Roy

### of all Things Nuclear Ningishiddza's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetvelocity View Post
    By all accounts this box was a pretty nasty piece of machinery. It killed those who touched it and left people with tumors and loss of hair. To us that is clearly caused by acute severe radiation poisoning. I was curious if anyone else thought that it was possible that the ark was a radioactive weapon and some sort of energy source that the Israelite were ordered to carry around the desert.
    Uh, they carried it around, so no, it wouldn't have been radioactive.

The non-Hebrew word dvir means "speaker" (it's a loan-word). If you are familiar with the old radios, the first ones, you know they worked by means of a crystal.

Some people have built what they believe to be fairly accurate mock-ups form the descriptions of the Ark. You have wood, and then the wood is inlaid and covered in gold foil. Gold of course conducts electricity, among things, and is used in wiring in nuclear weapons, among things, and such.

These two gold-foil posts, with a crystal in between them, like a quartz crystal, just like the the kind of quartz crystal used in watches and radios, would function like a radio receiver and receive radio-waves which could be amplified and heard.

What was the Ark? In part it was an Oracle, no different than the Oracle at Delphi, or any number of other Oracles around the world. If you look at the myths of some of the Meso-American groups, they received instructions from their "gods" through a green colored crystal, perhaps beryllium.

All of the Oracles were constructed in the same manner. People received instructions from the "gods" through the Oracle at Delphi. However, by about 900 BCE, all "gods" on Earth, including Yahweh, disappeared and were never seen again, but they did receive sporadic instructions through the various Oracles, until about 600 BCE. After that, there are no known or recorded reports of receiving instructions or other information through an Oracle. All of the Oracles eventually were destroyed, and why not, with that huge chunk of whatever crystal and all the gold, it was worth some money.

One of the priests commented that the Oracles in western Africa were very much like the Ark in appearance, right before they killed the serpent, murdered (and usually raped the priestess), destroyed the Oracle and then dynamited the cave shut. I guess it's a good thing the British missionaries weren't Satanists.
    This White House photograph is made available for publication by news organizations or personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.

Humans can't be trusted with stuff.

Hair-loss is the result of murdering the bio-mechanism that creates all new cells for the human-body. Fingernail/toenail loss would also happen. Tumors would be non-healing, as no new skin-cells could be generated.

If I were a void-trekker who adored a group of humans, I'd give 'em a defensive 'force-field'. I wouldn't give them a distress-beacon either. Space isn't a nanny-nursery. " You guys head-over to Point-B 'n I'll get back with ya... "
    " Take Badlaw's body out to the gold-mine 'n toss it down a shaft. "

i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    it sounds more like a battery to me - tesla coil style.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    When occupying heathen country you need a device to deal with nu-circumcised riffraff. We know HAARP is designed for creating earthquakes, sterilizing mammalian life forms, and opening clogged drains. I would assume eating a diet solely made from Manna would have been conducive to heavy flagellation, perhaps this excess was focused at a presumed enemy. During my youth I myself have tested this focus by igniting said flagellation and it did indeed cause pubic hair loss.

i'm not sure what the haarp has to do with the subject, however the haarp is microwave based technology designed to excite and eject air molecules in a projected beam. i have a copy of the patent available if you question this.

Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    i'm not sure what the haarp has to do with the subject, however the haarp is microwave based technology designed to excite and eject air molecules in a projected beam. i have a copy of the patent available if you question this.
    I know what HAARP is...lol I guess you missed the humor of it. ( clogged drains and earthquakes

well i didn't miss the heathen country part.

well i didn't miss the heathen country part.
    Also humor...( non-circumcised) riffraff ) obvious dehumanization of local inhabitance to justify annihilation....

On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetvelocity View Post
    Fits right in with my own beliefs - that the Bible was "inspired' by Aliens who have been btw quite successful subjugating human mentality.

And for all we know Muhammad was their puppet as well.

Divide and conquer and cause fighting and killing among the species - the best mind control techniques EVER foisted on humanity, still going strong with no respite on the horizon.

Well, nothing that a few nuclear detonations wouldnt solve.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

muhammad was no more an alien puppet than christ or issiah. At least he kept muslims out of dthe hands of jewism and didn't promote genocide aa a solution to your problems, as is written in the torah.

muhammad was no more an alien puppet than christ or issiah. At least he kept muslims out of dthe hands of jewism and didn't promote genocide aa a solution to your problems, as is written in the torah.
    And out of all that humanity received 2 prophets and one God whose teachings and philosophy focus upon obedience to the masters and rendering unto Cesar mentality. None of whom can agree on who Ceasar or the master is without killing each other.

The Book of Ezek must have been a fluke. Im actually surprised it made it into the Bible and wasnt omitted.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

Karma caster Contributor
    it sounds more like a battery to me - tesla coil style.

That is kinda my guess. Further I would be the battery belongs inside the kings chamber.
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member johnBeeone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffweeder View Post
    Hello sweet

like it simple and plain...even a simple child would understand that.... food for thought ^_^

Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good. 1Pt.2:2

Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil. Hb 5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Watch The Truthcaster Get a chance to ask Bro. Eli regarding the Bible and your salvation! Wisdom dictates that our being was created by an intelligent Designer with His wisdom!

What about my 20th level paladins +5 holy avenger? It was not radioactive but glowed and it sure killed undead, demons, and devils........ What I thought we were talking about fantasy objects?

So why is this in history? You guys do know that Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark was just a movie right?
    Be Impeccable with Your Word
    Don't Take Anything Personally
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    And out of all that humanity received 2 prophets and one God whose teachings and philosophy focus upon obedience to the masters and rendering unto Cesar mentality. None of whom can agree on who Ceasar or the master is without killing each other.

The Book of Ezek must have been a fluke. Im actually surprised it made it into the Bible and wasnt omitted.
    humanity "received" a lot of prophets. the jewish religious leaders killed them all.

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member johnBeeone's Avatar
    humanity "received" a lot of prophets. the jewish religious leaders killed them all.
    Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.-AP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Watch The Truthcaster Get a chance to ask Bro. Eli regarding the Bible and your salvation! Wisdom dictates that our being was created by an intelligent Designer with His wisdom!

i doubt that you are the worst, johnbeeone. but you're probably up there.

Quote Originally Posted by johnBeeone View Post
    Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.-AP
    John, please, stop using every thread as an excuse to post to prostelize Christianity and Jesus. This is NOT the religious section.

Launchin' Nukes at Noobs Contributor palerider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    Fits right in with my own beliefs - that the Bible was "inspired' by Aliens who have been btw quite successful subjugating human mentality.

And for all we know Muhammad was their puppet as well.

Divide and conquer and cause fighting and killing among the species - the best mind control techniques EVER foisted on humanity, still going strong with no respite on the horizon.

Well, nothing that a few nuclear detonations wouldnt solve.
    I figured the term 'end games' fits perfectly......anihlation self attributed........it has a simplicity and beauty all of its own...:O)
    "Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe." -Albert Einstein [1879-1955]

You hate Jews don't you?

Im just curious why this is in the history section? It should be in religion or conspiracy theory.

There is no real evidence that this object ever actually existed much less that it contained the remains of the 10 commandments that Moses smashed or that it had magic powers of some sort.

http://science.nationalgeographic.co.../ark-covenant/
    Ark of the Covenant: Many Legends, No Evidence
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_of_the_Covenant
    There are no contemporary extra-biblical references to the Ark
    You may as well ask where is Thors hammer and was it radioactive.
    Be Impeccable with Your Word
    Don't Take Anything Personally
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

Quote Originally Posted by MaximumPain View Post
    Im just curious why this is in the history section? It should be in religion or conspiracy theory.

There is no real evidence that this object ever actually existed much less that it contained the remains of the 10 commandments that Moses smashed or that it had magic powers of some sort.

http://science.nationalgeographic.co.../ark-covenant/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_of_the_Covenant

You may as well ask where is Thors hammer and was it radioactive.
    Interesting links. Have not done to much looking into this Ark thing thanks.

Thread Information