Thread: Atmosphere above Japan heated rapidly before M9 quake

Leader of the bomb shelter Seasoned Member MaxBooBoo's Avatar

Exclamation Atmosphere above Japan heated rapidly before M9 quake

Disable These Ads!

Iam puppy, hear me yap. Global Moderator lycanox's Avatar
    Earthquakes generate all shorts of energy. Most of it is kenetic. But parts of it is also heat and light.

Detecting an heat pulse during an earthquake is thus not absurd. Nor does it mean foul play. Especially considering HAARP is not even capable of causing earthquakes.
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

Iam puppy, hear me yap. Global Moderator lycanox's Avatar
    And this has anything to do with the quake becouse?
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    sorry wrong window. (sorry max) will delete and move.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by lycanox View Post
    Earthquakes generate all shorts of energy. Most of it is kenetic. But parts of it is also heat and light.

Detecting an heat pulse during an earthquake is thus not absurd. Nor does it mean foul play. Especially considering HAARP is not even capable of causing earthquakes.
    Indeed, who's to say which came first, the chicken or the egg. In this case, it was that first crack in the shell.

This apocalyptic cryptograph was [published only five days] before the greatest earthquake to ever strike Japan in recorded history, and the [fifth largest in world history.]

The Latin revealed exactly what was about to happen.

The state of confusion is about to become a heap of ruins many times greater than this disaster, and I can raise my right hand to heaven from anywhere on this earth.

I have mentioned only a handful of nations in several years here, but Japan was one of them. Granted, they sit at the juncture of many faults, but I called that foreshock perfectly, exactly as I did [before Haiti's terrible devastation.]

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness View Post
    [Post 129 Sep 3rd, 2009]

I raised my right hand to Heaven and cried to the mountains of Japan, and said to them. From this moment forward, your foundations are sand. Your buildings are reduced to ashes, and thrown into the sea. Your people left desolate, swept with a broom of destruction, for there is no repentance in your island.

As a result of these and other accurate forecasts, my enemies have multiplied. Make no mistake, any attempt to silence my testimony will be met with destruction a thousand times greater than would otherwise have occurred, and let the examples begin now upon all my enemies.

I call upon the Lord of the Earth to protect my testimony and simple call to repentance, with the full force and magnitude allowed by my office. As my enemies multiply, multiply their plagues. From Alpha to infinity, rip the very core of their individual and family being, exactly as you have the earth, but if they repent, relax your hand and restore them immediately.
    Last edited by Raptor Witness; May 22nd, 2011 at 1:13 PM.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

fifth largest in world history
    I think what you meant to say was the 5th largest since 1952.

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0th View Post
    I think what you meant to say was the 5th largest since 1952.
    Actually the records for these larger sized quakes go back quite a ways further.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

Actually the records for these larger sized quakes go back quite a ways further.
    Yes, but we ALL know that accuracy and coverage of measurement diminish dramatically prior to the modern era.

Anyway, you made it sound like the 5th largest in the last 4 billion years... rather than the last 60. "fifth largest in world history" LOL. Pathetic.

Don't bother to reply unless you wish to disagree with the following statement:
    The recent Japanese quake was the 5th largest in the last 60 years.

...........Make no mistake, any attempt to silence my testimony will be met with destruction a thousand times greater than would otherwise have occurred, and let the examples begin now upon all my enemies.

I call upon the Lord of the Earth to protect my testimony and simple call to repentance, with the full force and magnitude allowed by my office. As my enemies multiply, multiply their plagues. From Alpha to infinity, rip the very core of their individual and family being, exactly as you have the earth, but if they repent, relax your hand and restore them immediately.

See the human groundhog, for some helpful advice ...

Leader of the bomb shelter Seasoned Member MaxBooBoo's Avatar
    Hey guys, have a look at what US Secretary of Defense William Cohen said back in 1997:

..."Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important."...

You can find this text passage in the following document:

http://www.defense.gov/Transcripts/T...anscriptID=674

Of course you can keep on denying that HAARP is capable of causing a seismic reaction...

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBooBoo View Post
    Hey guys, have a look at what US Secretary of Defense William Cohen said back in 1997:

..."Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important."...

You can find this text passage in the following document:

http://www.defense.gov/Transcripts/T...anscriptID=674

Of course you can keep on denying that HAARP is capable of causing a seismic reaction...
    Thanks, I'll do just that.

It should be clear enough to those possessed of two functional neurons that he's talking about the power of fabricated threats and rumour to create havoc.

Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important.
    Were you assuming that nobody would actually follow the link? Or was it too difficult for you to parse for meaning?

Thread Information