Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is World War III in the offing?

Leader of the bomb shelter Seasoned Member MaxBooBoo's Avatar

Exclamation Is World War III in the offing?

Disable These Ads!
    This guy has some interesting things to say on what's going on in the world right now... and what will happen next.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMrSs...layer_embedded

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member The Mule's Avatar
    Good old Icke, mad as a hatter. Cuckoo.

Radioactive Serious Member Deathfire's Avatar
    Conspiracy after conspiracy from David Icke - the once upon a time self declared son of god. Hows his crazy Reptillian overlord from the super duper hyper demension going?

You know the only thing I respected in that video-the random use of music by Enigma...don't know how I feel that a paranoid schizo uses the same kinda music I'm into in his videos though. Maybe he use's Enigma as it protects our brains from the powerful mind controlling brain powers of our reptilian/illuminati/bleeding heart liberal overlords.

This also really belongs in the conspiracy theory boards.

### of all Things Nuclear Ningishiddza's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxBooBoo View Post
    This guy has some interesting things to say on what's going on in the world right now.
    Well, that doesn't really say much given the fact that you would be mesmerized for hours watching a plastic bag blowing around on the street.
    This White House photograph is made available for publication by news organizations or personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.

One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningishiddza View Post
    Well, that doesn't really say much given the fact that you would be mesmerized for hours watching a plastic bag blowing around on the street.

Buwhahhahhahaa ...damn Ning I spit my morning coffee.

They have a hidden agenda, no doubt about it. Why do the intervene in Libya? Because of the oil? The official answer is no. Because of the refugees? Most of them are heading to other north African states, who cares about that? Because of airstrikes and tanks being used against civilians? Well, the same happened in DARFUR, SUDAN... and it's still happening despite a UN resolution telling the government to STOP KILLING THE PEOPLE. No-one cares. No-one intervenes in Darfur by setting up a no-fly zone or by attacking government forces.

The situation in Libya is just the same, except that they attack armed rebels trying to topple Gaddhafi. In Darfur, unarmed civilians are being bombed by the government.

Now tell me: WHY are they attacking Gaddhafi, while they are watching the butchery in Sudan with their arms crossed?

Oh, I know... it's just another conspiracy theory...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20110329...a-43a8d4f.html

One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Lol so you neg rep me for laughing at Nings post ...... you're a real piece of work.

Your links are a joke, and your perspectives are 5th grade level. I suggest you get a life outside the comic book scenarios. ( feel free to neg this as well)

Radioactive Serious Member
    WW3 comes very quickly. I posted Duke Puntalangit prophecies that envision this year's start from the Middle East.

If Libya is lost for the Russian - Chinese - Muslim alliance, that will speed up the process. Syria is the key, another prophecy of Bayside says.

next to a volcano near a subduction zone fault line by the ocean.
    By the time WW3 shows up, the US will be out of ammo and money, I wouldn't worry about it.

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member
    And with the US out of Ammo and money, we will be ripe for the pickings. I would be worried actually.
    I am just a simple man who loves his wife, kids, God and my drums!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    By the time WW3 shows up, the US will be out of ammo and money, I wouldn't worry about it.
    I would not think the US would be out of ammo... well, at least not the armed citizens, as ammo sales have gone thru the roof since 2008. Also, we will have more and more money... its value is decreasing, as is the faith in it. Otherwise, if they keep printing it, we will have a large supply of toilet paper and stuff to burn to keep us warm.
    I'd Rather Be A Right-Wing Nut Job Then A Liberal With No Nuts And No Job

A Russian military document states that according to the data provided by Russian surveillance satellites, Gaddafi's air force never launched aerial attacks on rebel cities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlLSZ...eature=related

Libya has become another proxy war between east and west. The whole place is being flooded with arms. This could last for decades.
    Blessings in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and now sits at the right hand of our God on high.

A confession of faith that the modern Evangelical movement can no longer make!

We're approaching a critical mass of Loonium 259.

Duck and cover!
    Last edited by Zer0th; Apr 22nd, 2011 at 6:01 AM.

next to a volcano near a subduction zone fault line by the ocean.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxBooBoo View Post
    They have a hidden agenda, no doubt about it. Why do the intervene in Libya? Because of the oil? The official answer is no. Because of the refugees? Most of them are heading to other north African states, who cares about that? Because of airstrikes and tanks being used against civilians? Well, the same happened in DARFUR, SUDAN... and it's still happening despite a UN resolution telling the government to STOP KILLING THE PEOPLE. No-one cares. No-one intervenes in Darfur by setting up a no-fly zone or by attacking government forces.

The situation in Libya is just the same, except that they attack armed rebels trying to topple Gaddhafi. In Darfur, unarmed civilians are being bombed by the government.

Now tell me: WHY are they attacking Gaddhafi, while they are watching the butchery in Sudan with their arms crossed?

Oh, I know... it's just another conspiracy theory...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20110329...a-43a8d4f.html

I believe their thinking is that if we show up in one country, the others will soften their approach. Doesn't seem to be working tho'

I believe their thinking is that if we show up in one country, the others will soften their approach. Doesn't seem to be working tho'
    ok, but don't forget that an important precondition for the showing up of western forces is the presence of massive oil deposits.

Karma caster Contributor

WW3 is here. BY all the standards of the last 2 world wars the USA and her allies are indeed involved in 3rd World War. Don't let the propaganda fool you. Just because nobody is launching nukes yet does not mean ww3 is not happening.

Next up the USA plans to march forward into Lebanon and Syria in this war on muslims...

Freaky fucking times man.
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

BooB has discovered rep.

Duck and cover!

Look what's going on in Syria:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...73L1SJ20110423

"Pro-government forces kill scores of dead" according to the media. I haven't been to Syria, these pro-government forces might as well be western agents and I haven't seen any of the "scores of dead". But I do know what the public is supposed to think after reading this. After all, Al-Assad is one of the closest allies to Ahmadinejad. Why not topple him first as a prelude to taking on the final enemy in Iran? However I wonder what they're going to do about this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Air_Defense_Force

Karma caster Contributor
    How can this NOT be called world war three?

The Allies have clearly banded together against multiple arab nations.

Many nations working together in war against many other nations.

This is by all accounts and any definition a world war.
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

Launchin' Nukes at Noobs Contributor palerider's Avatar
    WWIII can't possibly happen, in light of the fact that governments need world enemies in order to bypass [deflect] from the real issues of the day. I mean its not hard these days for a government to quickly distract from changes to political agenda of a home country to the wider agenda of the world......what would happen if it all got nuked??

We are all heading for a bigger ride than just world powers popping us of in some final fiasco .....I'm all for the natural processes and we still haven't ruled out asteroids [because we can't] as the final tool of devastation........I'm standing by my plan whatever comes....eat my stock of chocky and drink myself sober....!!!
    "Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe." -Albert Einstein [1879-1955]

This guy says the next Gaza Flotilla which is due to be launched around the date of the anniversary of the first Flotilla could spark WW III. I think he could be right on that. This time, the Flotilla will include even more ships and activists from around the world. So what is Israel going to do? Raid the ships in international waters killing some of the activists AGAIN? Well, Israel's Navy is not that big and 15 ships are hard to stop without the use of force... and I suppose letting them break the siege is not an option to them.

Here's the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9zAz...embedded#at=18

Dead Meat
    David Icke was proven to be a fraud a long time ago.

He is 100% insane.

I do read his books though.

They provide awesome humor.

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletMan View Post

He is 100% insane.

This! in it's entirety! -)

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletMan View Post

He is 100% insane.

Well, unless Senator Lieberman is insane too, we are already in for the next war!

Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiTf0...layer_embedded

Thread Information