Thread: Is there a Devil, if so then hence maybe God also

Is there a Devil, if so then hence maybe God also

Disable These Ads!
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Watch the videos, Do the math, verify the math, then calculate the odds. Then click the link below

http://sites.google.com/site/pointpr...k-of-the-beast

Then we will chat if you like.

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member johnBeeone's Avatar
    + YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Watch The Truthcaster Get a chance to ask Bro. Eli regarding the Bible and your salvation! Wisdom dictates that our being was created by an intelligent Designer with His wisdom!

Dead Meat
    If made in man's image, the god & devil are the same. Like people, good & evil. Sometimes more of the evil attribute than the better one. Without compassion in this world, torture is running rife! Those who would kill have been born without a soul. So have they more attributes of one side than the other.

Jesus Christ was real so are Guardian Angels. I have witnessed this, (prepared for a lie detector anytime). We have to look to ourselves for strength. Some truth in the Bible, but not about 'God.' Barbaric men of the church all contrived to cause people fear to have power over the simple believer, who is happy with faith (for hear of hell) and who does not research what he believes, so can not be positive he believes in the right gods or goddess's.

If human sadists were stopped from hurting innocent animals and children, not to mention the good people in general, a merciful Creator could have been a possibility for me. As it stands & how there is so much suffering, a combined god & devil seems more of the truth.

Some of us could have a god seed in us, (I call it the soul) or we could be genetically engineered by the original aliens who brought us to this planet. It is US, humans who have to be each other's keeper. When all lions can sit down with the lambs and become friends, that is the way a 'good' god would have made it! Until then, the jury is OUT! That was a quick aside as I have said it all here now. I am more interested in alien life & hope they will save those of us who are worth saving & ALL the animals! Yes, I know they exist!

Thread Information