Thread: Groundhog Day - Feb. 2, 2011

Arrow Groundhog Day - Feb. 2, 2011

Disable These Ads!
    It's that time of year again. Last year's [=Groundhog Day thread=] saw some interesting posts and even some prayers answered, but the overall theme was snow, a curious battle between fire and ice, and rather oddly ....volcanoes.

Considering that last spring, Europe(beginning in London) saw its worst travel disruption in world history, with the eruption of [Mt. Eyjafjallajökull in Iceland,] I'd say that the human groundhog; which the state of confusion threatened to "kill" in 2007 ...to his face, was spot on. I repeat this story every year, only to remind everyone that there are some people who don't like human groundhogs.

Let's just say that you saw my Father's shadow .... ground .... some things, last year.

[Published Sept. 6, 2009 - Artistic prediction of a plume coming out of a CONE over London]

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness View Post
    Here are a couple of shots of Eyjafjallajökull from NASA, taken May 4th, and 2nd, respectively.

"In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

Forget seeing his shadow or not, you know it's a bad when they have to drag poor little [Punxsutawney Phil] from his burrow or box. This leads me to believe that many of his human counterparts will be hiding in theirs in the coming year, for reasons as yet unspecified.

A monster arriving Down Under on [Groundhog Day - Feb. 2, 2011,] which is known of in meteorology as a "control day," is a clear warning in my view, for the Northern Hemisphere this year.

[Control day]—(Also called key day.) One of several days on which the weather is supposed (according to folklore) to provide the key for the weather of a subsequent period. The best-known of these days are in the United States, Groundhog Day (2 February.) - American Meteorological Society

Also, the latest satellite loop of this thing making landfall.

+ YouTube Video
    Last edited by Raptor Witness; Feb 2nd, 2011 at 1:25 PM.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

Watch, in the sky, the buffalo who once crossed the Great Plains have returned in spirit, to find refuge in the clouds and make their amends. So great in number, we ask, is this all those that ever lived?

They come to make mud, held tightly by the roots of grasses and trees for thousands of years. From before the time of the ice, until after, and in all four hooves, they kick it out so that the earth slides downhill.

Look, a herd full of leaders, with long flowing white hair, moving down into the clouds. They will remember their native friends, and spare them, but have no mercy upon the children of their foes.

+ YouTube Video

There is only one weather phenomenon that causes men to hide underground. Can anyone here tell me what it is?

Forget seeing his shadow or not, you know it's a bad when they have to drag poor little [Punxsutawney Phil] from his burrow or box. This leads me to believe that many of his human counterparts will be hiding in theirs in the coming year, for reasons as yet unspecified.
    + YouTube Video

I ask you, what is more valuable to know ahead of time; that death is at your door, or that death is still a few months away?

Many lives could have been saved if men had listened to the human groundhog this year. When I wrote a "burrow or box," I first thought it was redundant to say this, but I left it, instinctively sensing there was something right about it. As it sadly turned out, it was also a clue to what would unfold, because those who had no burrow, are now in both places.

The earth will become a veritable wasteland very soon. The only way to stop this, is to put on sackcloth and ashes now.

By the time you see me wearing mine, it will be too late.

The real Mission Impossible .... because that [snow melt alone,] wasn't [nearly enough.]

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

Your cities are being trampled upon, and you have no reply?

Because you try and hide the truth from the people, your peril shall be magnified a thousand fold. They will see that you provide no refuge from the storms, and demand answers that you cannot provide.

+ YouTube Video
    Last edited by Raptor Witness; May 22nd, 2011 at 11:25 PM.

Section 8 all the way Contributor medicvet's Avatar
    that is some incredible footage of that twister...death toll is at 24 and rising last I heard :( prayers going out to everyone in joplin tonight.

Only [one in a thousand tornadoes] reach EF5 status. The Joplin tornado went from small and rope-like to a wedge in less than five minutes.

So the odds of a one in a thousand tornado directly impacting the center of a U.S. city, are far greater.

However, a city [self-touted as the lead mining capital of the world] .... struck on Sunday, I would argue is one in a trillion.

+ YouTube Video

So what's the good news? You've already heard it. You've heard the story a thousand times, and yet you still believe that it's Ok to be merchants of death, while at the same time worshipping the author of Life every SUNday. Why don't you just call it Horus-day, it's the truth. Why don't you just ship copies of the baby Jesus in all those cartons and trailers full of guns and weapons of violence? Better yet, put gunpowder inside baby Jesus and ship that out, but give 'em a discount, in case your bloodthirsty customers are disappointed.

You have no light, only darkness, because you manufacture and sell darkness while pretending to be emissaries of the Light. Therefore, shall your tree catch fire, and you shall be reduced to ashes on the ground in the sight of your enemies. But before this, you will be rocked with earthquakes so severe that you will hide in fear of a terror that you cannot make war against, and be swept with a broom of destruction so great, that God will make piles of the debris with the wind.

This Christmas, let the raptors know that we don't ship the baby Jesus out with gunpowder inside, anymore.

Last edited by Raptor Witness; May 29th, 2011 at 1:30 PM.

Welcome friends ....

Thread Information