Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerusalem UFO sparking serious interest

Arrow Jerusalem UFO sparking serious interest

Disable These Ads!
    Here's a UFO that appeared over Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock - January 28, 2011 around 1 A.M. It's one of the best I've ever seen.

Here's [a link] showing other angles taken by different cameras and people.

Since these were published, a 4th video has appeared on Youtube of this object. I've also posted a speed adjusted version of the 4th.

I'd like to see a careful analysis of the visible shadows on the buildings in this thing, because the orientation of the light and shadows bouncing off the Dome of the Rock itself, are correct and what you would expect. The reaction of the witnesses and photographer are to the sudden bright flashes of light, which is almost blinding when you slow the speed down.

If you pause between the 22 and 23 second frames, you can see the flashes better. It would appear from other angles that the light emanates from the ground and the orb, leaving me and others to ponder why?

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    the hull builds up a positive charge from travelling in atmosphere and that has to be discharged before entering warp.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

Exiled from AO
    Fake. It's Adobe AfterEffects.

— Doc Velocity

Actually I take it back the links weren't working for me
    Last edited by Rabid1; Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:24 AM.
    Mr. T made his van go twice the speed of light because he wanted to prove that quantum physics was a bunch of jibba jabba.

Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    the hull builds up a positive charge from travelling in atmosphere and that has to be discharged before entering warp.
    Stating fiction as fact, not just a hobby but an obsession.
    Mr. T made his van go twice the speed of light because he wanted to prove that quantum physics was a bunch of jibba jabba.

Don't get comfortable. Contributor Goldmoon's Avatar
    Oh man, this is crazy... At first I just disregarded it, but there is definitely something up.

Though really its not much of a surprise since its happening at the main place where it should be, the Temple Mount in Israel.

"He who calls on the name of the Lord, shall be saved."

In the past, UFO stuff has been placed in this subforum. That's the only reason why I didn't do a broader search.

Besides, this one is good enough that it doesn't belong in "conspiracies," and as for current events ... good grief, it's both.

It won't hurt my feelings if the mods. want to merge all three.
    Last edited by Raptor Witness; Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:45 AM.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid1 View Post
    Stating fiction as fact, not just a hobby but an obsession.
    do you remember the youtube video on alien ufos of the same thing over a cia carpark, only in that one it could be clearly seen that the "bolt" flashed downwards?

I have no idea why it flashed like that. But I know from some of Bob Lazar's descriptions of how UFO's work that they glow like that because of the way their hull ionizes the air around them due to the massive amounts of energy the power source produces. It's just a wild guess, but a buildup of that massive energy into the (what bob calls) 'gravitational waveguides' could cause the ionized air to have a 'lightning' effect in the same way storms do.

Either way, it's very interesting. I don't see how from four separate sources it's adobe aftereffects as some narrow-minded folks have suggested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xb9JoGyy98 Here's a news report on it.
    We talk about civilization as though itís a static state. There are no civilized people yet, itís a process thatís constantly going on. As long as you have war, police, prisons, crime, you are in the early stages of civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by James Random View Post
    But I know from some of Bob Lazar's descriptions of how UFO's work that they glow like that because of the way their hull ionizes the air
    Seriously? This is an interesting story and you want to muck it up with Bob "I R A Physixiist" Lazar crap. His stuff needs to stay in the creative writing/fiction section.

Lazar also claims that he was given introductory briefings describing the historical involvement by extraterrestrial beings with this planet for the past 1,000,000 years.
    LOL

Leader of the bomb shelter Seasoned Member MaxBooBoo's Avatar
    Thousands of people have reportedly witnessed this incident... It's another sign of the changes 2012 will bring about.
    Have you guys read the explanation attempts thought up by the media? They said it could have been an Israeli DRONE! I didn't know they had drones that can beam into orbit without any sign of the process of acceleration... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBooBoo View Post
    Thousands of people have reportedly witnessed this incident... It's another sign of the changes 2012 will bring about.
    Have you guys read the explanation attempts thought up by the media? They said it could have been an Israeli DRONE! I didn't know they had drones that can beam into orbit without any sign of the process of acceleration... LOL
    Do you have a link for these "thousands?"

As for the acceleration itself, I agree, it was far too fast for any man-made object that I know to exist, and that includes unmanned craft.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBooBoo View Post
    Thousands of people have reportedly witnessed this incident...
    Bullshit. .

Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    do you remember the youtube video on alien ufos of the same thing over a cia carpark, only in that one it could be clearly seen that the "bolt" flashed downwards?
    found it. it wasn't a cia car park, but filmed at a fbi car park. the actual bolt doesn't happen til the end, but watch it carefully from the beginning so you can see where the point of origin is, and that it fades from sight as soon as the bolt is discharged.

+ YouTube Video

FU Q 2 Contributor custompainter's Avatar
    Seriously Rabid....You're pretty good at disecting these videos. Wudda ya think? Real? Yes? No? Al-queda? Isreali super-weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by custompainter View Post
    Seriously Rabid....You're pretty good at disecting these videos. Wudda ya think? Real? Yes? No? Al-queda? Isreali super-weapon?
    Tahns video is too easy to call a fake. The story is the first flag

The UFO attacked the FBI building just a few minutes ago.

I was trying to catch some kids who keep on breaking into cars in our parking lot and actually caught this. We don't have cameras planted that far back in the parking lot where the kids have been stealing, so I put one in my car.

We just had some Agents come here and look at our surveillance tapes from the inside of the theatre. I wanted to post this before I hand it in to them.

There are fire trucks and police cars all over in their parking lot. And they shut my AMC theatre down, "For Safety Reasons" This happened about 20 minutes ago, 9:40PM. They were talking about shutting down I35 right outside the building.

I am completely freaked out.
    Just happened to catch it at an angle to capture the background, but they were looking to catch people breaking into cars. Pretty lousy angle, can't really see the other cars just wide open view to the sky. The guy could just be a moron. it is a movie theater parking lot and they don't hire rocket scientists. Also mentioning FBI involvement.

Second flag is that the fact the lights don't go out on the building, they are erased. If you take it fullscreen you can see this. in this gamma enhanced version you can see the left edge of the building for just a second more. around 32 33 sec

+ YouTube Video

Third red flag is in June 08 several posts of UFOs were put up by one hit wonders using the same CGI UFO and claiming the FBI showed up.

+ YouTube Video

The same kid most likely as this film

+ YouTube Video

Quote Originally Posted by custompainter View Post

I commented in the other thread about the Dome UFO. I still think viral marketing.

The side by side comparison of two different angles is interesting. Could it be a new kind of hologram, perhaps?

+ YouTube Video

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness View Post
    The side by side comparison of two different angles is interesting. Could it be a new kind of hologram, perhaps?

+ YouTube Video
    A large scale hologram of some type could be an explanation except where are the other witnesses. Since the source of the videos given for comparison are the same it is still more likely something created by using an app like Adobe After Effects. If it was a from some sort of public event and they just happened to see it and film it then you would expect somebody had come forward with a "I was there" story.

More and more people are attributing this to viral marketing for Battle Los Angeles. The original teaser used known UFO footage, they have created reportthreats.org, a phony UFO watchdog group and with the movie near release this is a perfect publicity builder.

Wouldn't it have been easier to do it over LA then? Why go all the way to Israel? Just saying..

Quote Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
    Wouldn't it have been easier to do it over LA then? Why go all the way to Israel? Just saying..

Look at http://www.reportthreats.org/ and http://unidentifiedenemy.com/ . The Campaign is global. The second site is obviously for the movie but you get the picture. It won't just be released in the US and viral marketing isn't just about the specific subject but the genre of the subject.

Like this videos, the buzz comes first the movie second.

+ YouTube Video

Now that is cool!

LOL Rabid, best laugh of the day with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
    Now that is cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness View Post
    LOL Rabid, best laugh of the day with that one.
    It looks like D9 II is coming to my and picos area.

Thread Information