Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ignore Spirts? Why?

Bank Robber Contributor Tsunami's Avatar
    Disable These Ads!
    If I were a ghost and someone put a pepperoni pizza in front of me that I couldn't eat, I would be so pissed I would turn poltergiest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
    If I were a ghost and someone put a pepperoni pizza in front of me that I couldn't eat, I would be so pissed I would turn poltergiest.
    Sushi would probably make me level a house.
    Mr. T made his van go twice the speed of light because he wanted to prove that quantum physics was a bunch of jibba jabba.

Radioactive Serious Member Bearclaw's Avatar
    Anybody else have some cool, real-deal spirit experiences to share here?
    Ok, heres a good one I drummed up from a not-too-long-ago memory bank.
    While catching a ride on BART in San Francisco near City Center, masses of
    passengers pushed forward as we climbed on for a ride. Looking up to scan
    the different characters one stood out in an odd way. He was dressed in a
    black silk top-hat and a long black dress coat with tails, plus a black bow-tie at his neck. He reminded me of Charlie Chap. His facial expressions exhibited a look of confusion and fear. Many people were standing all around him, just
    holding on to the riding-bar as he did also. He stared at me briefly then looked
    away slowly. Many of us got off at Powell, including the man dressed in period clothing. We all rode the escalator up to street level and that person's clothing started to look very dusty. As we arrived at the top and
    the Sun shown down on us he disappeared into the Light immediately. The
    woman next to me said " Did you see that?". Her face had a look of shock and fear as she spoke. I said "Yeah. Kinda weird huh?".
    Shared this experience with a dude that lives in that city and he said that
    Spirit has been seen in that same vicinity for many years by many Sensitives. Real-deal for sure.
    Last edited by Bearclaw; Mar 12th, 2011 at 1:05 AM. Reason: Added thought

Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    there have been ghosts around me all my life. they come and go all the time. to me there's nothing "supernatural" about them at all. it's an everyday occurrence.
    You are so right. it is an everyday occurrence. And it's very enjoyable. I like having spirits around me and just like you I do have many. They also come and go and do what they want.

i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    i wouldn't say it's enjoyable. i can rest ghosts so the sheer number that come around me at times is overwhelming, although most just keep their distance, or just want a few words.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

for me it is mostly enjoyable...I can see where having too many around you at one time can be stressful. I find myself picking up on many emotions and at times it does disturb me.

Can I pm u to ask u a few questions about an experiences I have?

Dead Meat
    Invisible waste

Dead Meat
    Im another one who ends up rather overwhelmed when I have too many psychic kinds of experiences. Spirits, evil spirits, spirit guides, UFOS, the greys and the reptilians (Ive had a couple of run ins with them too) .. are all certainly out there.

Quote Originally Posted by taniaaust1 View Post
    Im another one who ends up rather overwhelmed when I have too many psychic kinds of experiences. Spirits, evil spirits, spirit guides, UFOS, the greys and the reptilians (Ive had a couple of run ins with them too) .. are all certainly out there.
    Ok, cool. So, these reptilians, uh, are they the same cruddy spirits like the
    Lizard People that stalk certain folks?
    Wonderin where and if it was night time when you experienced them?

They're not spirits. But they are adept astrallers and this ability and their technology means it's easy fore them to fool anyone.

Dead Meat
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearclaw View Post
    Ok, cool. So, these reptilians, uh, are they the same cruddy spirits like the
    Lizard People that stalk certain folks?
    Wonderin where and if it was night time when you experienced them?
    No the physical times Ive seen them (I also had a dream which was so real that I think it may of been them attacking me but I wont count that), it wasnt night time but one of places was darkish with unusual light effects, the other place was on a train.

For some reason (I dont know enough about these beings to know the reason.. maybe another knows?? weather????). Ive never seen one in the state of Australia Ive lived in all my life (Sth Australia) and only ever seen them interstate on the east side of Australia at Queensland (maybe those lizards like the tropics more????). Ive only been to Queensland 3 times ever and seen on two of those occassions but never anywhere else.

I have a friend who also has seen them (another overshadow) but also it wasnt in our state but on a trip interstate on that side of Aust too.

I'll share one of these experiences.. Ive had two very different experiences with these beings. One experience of which it knew I knew of it (got into a mental battle with it, it tried to get into my mind, I may share about this another time)..
    and the other one may of been an overshadowing (eg was the being taking over another?? or was the other just the reptilian), but it didnt pick up that we had seen it so didnt react.

Im sure it would of responded in some way had it known it had been sighted. With my first experience it became very curious of me once it knew I was aware of it, I assume that would be a normal response if they arent expecting to be noticed.

This is my second reptilian experience.
    I was on holiday for a week in Queensland with my sister and 2 daughters. We went to this fun place which one went throu all these rooms and they were set up with different lighting effects.. eg strobe lights etc. We turned a corner and started walking into a different room.

This other group of 4 .. boys and I think it was a girl.. of about the ages of 17-19 were heading our way but were all chatting together. One of the boys, all of a sudden his form shifted and me and my sister got a full on look at his face/neck as we werent all that far apart. He was reptilian.

My sister who is christian (and who dont have psychic experiences.. hahaha well hadnt till then, this whole experience went right against her beliefs).... freaked out . She did this loud gasp (but others were talking loudly engrossed in their convo so none of them noticed) and grabbed my arm hard, ouch!! her nails almost going right into my arm she was so horrified at what she was seeing. The group was only metres from us and just walked on past.

My response was to start laughing.. my sisters reaction and knowing she's christian and hence dont believe in the reptilians... I just found so funny (this being the second time I'd seen one, I wasnt concerned). She of cause afterwards was quite upset about all this.

(She was very close to me as we were walking together, so my energy was transmitting to her, hence maybe the ability to see things like this had been transmitted to her or maybe the special lighting in that place.. blew the beings cover and exposed it???? I wish I knew).

Many years later (she was freaked for about 5-6 years or so) .. she's gone on to convince herself that her and I had a mutual hallucination. hahaha

All that stuff, thou she saw it, is just too hard for her to take, she dont want to have to believe that stuff exists.. so mutual hallucination is easier for her to accept. (the protective wall she's put up :P )

Dead Meat
    They're not spirits. But they are adept astrallers and this ability and their technology means it's easy fore them to fool anyone.
    nods.. I dont really count reptilians as spirits either.. but 4th dimensional beings.

They can keep their technology away from me.. as I think they tortured me with it while I was in a dream state. They used a piece of their equipment on my head (some kind of handheld lazer probe thingy) to torture me and have me screaming only stopping each time when I was almost about to pass out to make sure I didnt get the relief of doing so, they seemed to know. Nasty beings. I didnt fear them before that. Thank god that only happened once (I think it was astral). This was some time after my two physical experiences of them (a few years later).

Dead Meat
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid1 View Post
    LOL. I have always believed this was. I have said many times here there is a huge difference between people who want to know and people who want to believe.

A good example is an investigation we did in the remnants of the Yellow Jacket mine that was reported to be haunted by miners who died in the fire. All night was pretty much a bust and around 4 am we heard an audible moaning that we caught on tape. While trying to track it we all saw an orange glow coming from deeper in the mine, behind a barrier we couldn't get through. We did know that there was no reported entrance or exit on that end. Cool but not really any evidence of the paranormal. Later when we got together to discuss the investigation a few of the people started talking about the "ghost" we saw. Ghost? What freaking ghost? One even claimed he saw the shape of a man when he actually never got close enough to see anything before it was gone. Needless to say none of those people were invited back. Why bring someone who drags their feet in already muddy water?

I wish I still had that map I mentioned but alas it died on the Cyrix x86 computer it was stored on. Maybe somebody will start a google maps project to the same end.
    hahaha funny. Your post reminded me of a UFO group I was involved in for a while. They used to at times go out for the night and try to spot UFOS. I went out on one of those can we spot a UFO trip with them on two different occassions..

All i saw was shooting stars and satillites.. but many of the group members swore we all saw UFOS. They thou were clearly not thou. They so wanted to see, they'd convince themselves that anything was one. They were delusional, some of them even thought they could make these appear (never any evidence of that thou).

(I have seen UFOS.. but never while trying to see one).

you're an abductee. reassess your "dream experiences" from this perspective and you will quickly realise they weren't just dreams. i'm well familiar with that metal rod, although i only clearly remember one occasion on which it was used. it is electrical and it is used to stun/paralyse abductees. it also can cause memory loss so that brief periods are simply lost. they don't really care if it knocks you out or not. it's just to make you "pliant", or easily managed, when you are "picked up".

On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    OP asked;

Ignore Spirits? Why?

Would you just ingest any plant or herb you saw along the road, would you just pick up and handle any snake (or other unfamiliar creature) w/o being able to identify the potential threat to you; would you just befriend "anyone" as an acceptable companion? Would you engage in novelty activity from mere curiosity, just because it was interesting or facinating, unknown and vogue?

As with any activity, would you not first assess the potential threats or danger to your well being and prepare/contemplate in advance a possible outcome/consequences.

Would you go chasing things in the dark without a light?

In short. Fools will go where even wisemen fear to tread.

How about first obtaining a some practical, useful information before treading into unknown waters?

http://www.amazon.com/Spirit-Release.../dp/092991516X
    Last edited by Lillith; Mar 20th, 2011 at 2:39 PM.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

Dead Meat
    you're an abductee. reassess your "dream experiences" from this perspective and you will quickly realise they weren't just dreams. i'm well familiar with that metal rod, although i only clearly remember one occasion on which it was used. it is electrical and it is used to stun/paralyse abductees. it also can cause memory loss so that brief periods are simply lost. they don't really care if it knocks you out or not. it's just to make you "pliant", or easily managed, when you are "picked up".
    I was being punished by them for something hence why they did make sure I didnt go unconscious, they wanted me to be aware of it all.. I cant remember clearly now but I know I gave them shit, I said something to them they didnt at all like and it was done to teach me a lesson. :( unfortunately it did as Im scared of them now.
    (I think I peaved them off by telling them I wasnt scared of them and hence they could try to do anything to me they liked... I didnt think they could hurt me so I think I dared them to try .. umm that probably gave them an open spiritual invite?

wow.. Im remembering more as I type.. I laughed at them and that laughing made them extra mad. So one who seemed to be in authority gave an order or came over,.. There was a group of them and I remember there was one in charge in authority... and that one of them came over and grabbed me by the hair and dragged me over to where they wanted me.. I was placed before their leader before they did what they did). This was all over 10 years ago now, Im amazed im remembering it more, its been a very long time since I thought about it all.

And you are correct.. it did stun and paralyse me.. one cant move with that pain and it was like a metal rod. It does sound like you know of the instrument of theirs Im talking about. I bet if we both drew it.. we'd draw the same thing.

It seemed to be the first time one of those things had been used on me as I didnt know at all what it was going to do and wasnt scared of that lazer rod thing till I felt it for the first time.

Your memory loss part thou is freaking me out a bit as a long time ago.. I did have a missing time eposide where I lost hrs of time right after dropping my child off at school. A 5 minute walk.. took hrs. Years later I was just assumed I may of been abducted by friendlies (starseed family), that is what I wish to think....
    (at the time thou.. it freaked me as I thought I must be going insane to loose hrs of time and I worried that I could have a brain tumor or something but it never happened again)... and havent till now considered it may of been the negative ones. I dont want to think that I was physically abucted.. prefer not to talk about that no more. Lost time experience still freaks me.

They dont scare me if i come across them on physical plane where I feel equal to them.. but on the other.. yeah they really do as I havent been strong enough to be able to protect myself there.

I have a question for anyone who may know it. What beings are strong enough to almost rip a person from their physical body while they are actually doing normal physical life things? are the reptilians strong enough to do that???
    Many years back.. I almost got thrown or dragged out my physical body while just chatting to friends online, I wasnt tired or in any form of meditative state at the time so that experience still confuses me. It was like I was being pulled out.
    Last edited by taniaaust1; Mar 20th, 2011 at 12:55 PM.

Dead Meat
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    Fools will go where even wisemen fear to tread.
    great saying :) and so true too with this stuff.

Let me try to make something perfectly clear - there is no such thing as "friendlies". Friendlies don't steal people and perform various experiments on them and then program them to forget. You, your sister and your daughter (and your sister's children if she has any) are long term abductees. You are ALWAYS abducted by the same people because your DNA is registered for use with a particular corporation. The patent is generational, which is why your daughter would be an abductee as well.

As for the question of what can pull you out of yourself while you sleep - if your soul is disturbed, anything. Another's astral, a mortal ghost or a creature of spitit. If it was a strong tug at your ankle, it might have been a marduk (it sounds something like that). It might have mistaken your struggling spirit for a ghost trapped in it's corpse, which is how they feed. A nip at the ankle feeds them and frees the ghost which is tugged free of the corpse. They have poor sight but.
    Last edited by tahn1000; Mar 21st, 2011 at 1:18 PM.

[QUOTE]
    As for the question of what canpull you out of yourself while you sleep - if your soul is disturbed, anything. Another's astral, a mortal ghost or a creature of spitit.
    I concur with the above observation.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    OP asked;

Ignore Spirits? Why?

Would you just ingest any plant or herb you saw along the road, would you just pick up and handle any snake (or other unfamiliar creature) w/o being able to identify the potential threat to you; would you just befriend "anyone" as an acceptable companion? Would you engage in novelty activity from mere curiosity, just because it was interesting or facinating, unknown and vogue?

As with any activity, would you not first assess the potential threats or danger to your well being and prepare/contemplate in advance a possible outcome/consequences.

Would you go chasing things in the dark without a light?

In short. Fools will go where even wisemen fear to tread.

How about first obtaining a some practical, useful information before treading into unknown waters?

http://www.amazon.com/Spirit-Release.../dp/092991516X
    By reading your harsh, and ignorant questions, it is obvious to us that you have not spent any, or much time hanging out with Indian People (Native Americans). We are taught by wise Elders & Shamans, Medicine Men and
    Medicine Women how to identify and use Herbal Plant Medicines since young children. We do not interfere with the natural behaviors of Snakes, or other
    beautiful creatures made by the Creator. We do not IGNORE SPIRITS because it is Vogue in these modern times. For centuries our Wise Ones have been
    taught the honorable approach to the Spirit World. We were taught by Great Spirit (God)(Creator).<<<< We listen, we see, we hear and we act.
    FYI: Even numerous modern physicians seek the advice and wisdom from
    Medicine Men & Women to find cures for modern diseases from Herbs. Truth....
    Try your ATTACK on many other people of color in various parts of the world where they too honor the good Spirits with gifts of food, etc. They do so with goodness in their hearts and minds, as has been done for centuries.
    Save your absurd linear thinking to throw at the village idiotsthat perhaps you live near, the so-called Fools you speak of.

Old Indian saying: Point one of your fingers in blame towards one, and know that 5 more fingers are pointing back at ya.
    Perhaps you should take your own advice and tread softly. Our leaders, (great Chiefs)never had FEAR in where they tread. But they did/do have
    great Wisdom in speech, and action which is given to them from the Creator.
    May you recieve everything in life that you richly deserve.
    Ahoh

No the physical times Ive seen them (I also had a dream which was so real that I think it may of been them attacking me but I wont count that), it wasnt night time but one of places was darkish with unusual light effects, the other place was on a train.

For some reason (I dont know enough about these beings to know the reason.. maybe another knows?? weather????). Ive never seen one in the state of Australia Ive lived in all my life (Sth Australia) and only ever seen them interstate on the east side of Australia at Queensland (maybe those lizards like the tropics more????). Ive only been to Queensland 3 times ever and seen on two of those occassions but never anywhere else.

I have a friend who also has seen them (another overshadow) but also it wasnt in our state but on a trip interstate on that side of Aust too.

I'll share one of these experiences.. Ive had two very different experiences with these beings. One experience of which it knew I knew of it (got into a mental battle with it, it tried to get into my mind, I may share about this another time)..
    and the other one may of been an overshadowing (eg was the being taking over another?? or was the other just the reptilian), but it didnt pick up that we had seen it so didnt react.

Im sure it would of responded in some way had it known it had been sighted. With my first experience it became very curious of me once it knew I was aware of it, I assume that would be a normal response if they arent expecting to be noticed.

This is my second reptilian experience.
    I was on holiday for a week in Queensland with my sister and 2 daughters. We went to this fun place which one went throu all these rooms and they were set up with different lighting effects.. eg strobe lights etc. We turned a corner and started walking into a different room.

This other group of 4 .. boys and I think it was a girl.. of about the ages of 17-19 were heading our way but were all chatting together. One of the boys, all of a sudden his form shifted and me and my sister got a full on look at his face/neck as we werent all that far apart. He was reptilian.

My sister who is christian (and who dont have psychic experiences.. hahaha well hadnt till then, this whole experience went right against her beliefs).... freaked out . She did this loud gasp (but others were talking loudly engrossed in their convo so none of them noticed) and grabbed my arm hard, ouch!! her nails almost going right into my arm she was so horrified at what she was seeing. The group was only metres from us and just walked on past.

My response was to start laughing.. my sisters reaction and knowing she's christian and hence dont believe in the reptilians... I just found so funny (this being the second time I'd seen one, I wasnt concerned). She of cause afterwards was quite upset about all this.

(She was very close to me as we were walking together, so my energy was transmitting to her, hence maybe the ability to see things like this had been transmitted to her or maybe the special lighting in that place.. blew the beings cover and exposed it???? I wish I knew).

Many years later (she was freaked for about 5-6 years or so) .. she's gone on to convince herself that her and I had a mutual hallucination. hahaha

All that stuff, thou she saw it, is just too hard for her to take, she dont want to have to believe that stuff exists.. so mutual hallucination is easier for her to accept. (the protective wall she's put up :P )
    Ok, so our family enjoyed your in-depth story-telling of some of your very
    real experiences with Reptilians.
    Cool.
    Sometimes, for many of us, once one reaches higher states of consciousness
    the dark, and dreadful type experiences with some of these entities cease
    to happen.

Oh yeah, Tania1, had a thought bout when you mentionned that perhaps those Reptilian types may mainly hang out in the tropics, it reminded us of
    the hundreds of sighting's of these things hangin out in Desert type areas
    in the USA, and in Mountainous regions here too.

nods.. I dont really count reptilians as spirits either.. but 4th dimensional beings.

They can keep their technology away from me.. as I think they tortured me with it while I was in a dream state. They used a piece of their equipment on my head (some kind of handheld lazer probe thingy) to torture me and have me screaming only stopping each time when I was almost about to pass out to make sure I didnt get the relief of doing so, they seemed to know. Nasty beings. I didnt fear them before that. Thank god that only happened once (I think it was astral). This was some time after my two physical experiences of them (a few years later).
    Our Peoples call many entities "SPIRITS". To our way of thinkin even "Little People" leprechans (sp?), fairies, gnomes we call 'em Spirits. Even all
    being's within THE 4TH DIMENSIONS, AND OR PARALLEL UNIVERSE our People
    just use the word, and it is just a WORD: Spirit. LOL. So....
    Anyways, it is not necessarily a forever dark experience that one shall have
    to endure. For many of us these dark & painful abductions (etc) do end.
    You captured your personal experiences in words very well, and perhaps many shall benefit from your choosing to share a few of your tales that you lived through.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearclaw View Post
    By reading your harsh, and ignorant questions, it is obvious to us that you have not spent any, or much time hanging out with Indian People (Native Americans). We are taught by wise Elders & Shamans, Medicine Men and Medicine Women how to identify and use Herbal Plant Medicines since young children.

Ignorant no, harsh perhaps. What is taught to - Your people with the exception of trained herbalists, conservationists, doctors, etc is the exception to the rule - in the USA and throughout the world. You are stating the obvious, which is the exception to what I was using as an example - that being

You are taught the art of identification. Training. education. information.

We do not interfere with the natural behaviors of Snakes, or other
    beautiful creatures made by the Creator.
    OK. Did I say somewhere, that snakes natural behavior SHOULD be interfered with?

We do not IGNORE SPIRITS because it is Vogue in these modern times.
    Ignoring spirits? In these modern times? Where did I say to ignore them.

Quite the contrary re ignoring spirits in these modern times. If anything, it is vogue to obtain electronic equipment to chase, seek them out and try to document them, even invoke and conjure them. And in some cases, annoy, harass and instigate them.

Where did I say, I don't believe in Spirits, or that anyone else should not.

For centuries our Wise Ones have been
    taught the honorable approach to the Spirit World. We were taught by Great Spirit (God)(Creator).<<<< We listen, we see, we hear and we act.
    For the record. I have the greatest respect for Shamans. Period

FYI: Even numerous modern physicians seek the advice and wisdom from Medicine Men & Women to find cures for modern diseases from Herbs.
    Gee. No kidding? Now, you're preaching to the choir.

Truth....
    Try your ATTACK on many other people of color in various parts of the world where they too honor the good Spirits with gifts of food, etc. They do so with goodness in their hearts and minds, as has been done for centuries.
    Save your absurd linear thinking to throw at the village idiotsthat perhaps you live near, the so-called Fools you speak of.

LOL. Attack? Friend, If I were attacking you would know about it - there would be no mistake. That you might not like what I said with regard to being careful, informed, cautious and considerate is YOUR problem. NOT EVERYONE HAS THE TRAINING of or access too the Shaman.

people do STUPID stupid things, like play with Quji Boards, inexperienced people march into esoteric shops demanding candles, spell books and charms bcause they had a dream or sudden inexplicable fancy, or a friend told them it was a fun thing to do - to seek out spirits.

Old Indian saying: Point one of your fingers in blame towards one, and know that 5 more fingers are pointing back at ya

Well - back at ya too.

Perhaps you should take your own advice and tread softly. Our leaders, (great Chiefs)never had FEAR in where they tread.
    Great leaders are sage and tread where they do BECAUSE of experience, they are not stupid or foolish which is clearly a lack of experience. Re read your last paragragh below.

But they did/do have
    great Wisdom in speech, and action which is given to them from the Creator.
    May you recieve everything in life that you richly deserve.
    Ahoh
    [/QUOTE]

Now tell me, that your Shamans and Elders never warned, have advised of or offered protection practices against the wicked, devious or unfriendly Spirits and I will tell you that you are lying.

Thread Information