Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 134

Thread: Ignore Spirts? Why?

  1. #101
    i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    australia
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,251
    Disable These Ads!
    Bearclaw, I don't think you are any more american indian than my pet goanna. Going on about shamen and medicine people and your "accululated wisdom" which ISN'T yours and then telling someone to completed ignore her personal recall because aliens are really "4th dimensional being" and therefore spirit - well that's like saying any physical violation can be justified as a "divine experience".

    Anyone who spouts that rubbish is an ascensionist, with a very, very twisted sense of right and wrong.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

  2. #102
    Survivalist! Lillith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    Posts
    3,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid1 View Post
    Tahn have you tried to capture it's image on video or photo?
    Say Tahn did capture an image. Thousands of people have "captured" images - no hanky panky or doctoring of the images. And yet, the controversy rages on - people who view these images still (might always) doubt and remain skeptical.

    Now then comes science - say the halls of NASA, or some other respected entity makes public statements. They provide verifiable, unrefutable evidence and documentation using really high tech, state of the art instruments etc. that "ghosts" exist.

    Now what? Does your life change - do you reconsider your religious views about life and death. What effect if any, would this have on your existence. Does doubt, disappear? Or does more fear and trepidation of the unknown, the supranatural move into the minds imagination

    You exist - Why shouldnt ghosts exist. Although you can't "see" the (air) winds, heat, and cold, they exist - we know because they can be measured but even without measuring techniques - You can feel them - the energies.

    Seeing, in this high tech day and age is sometimes over rated. And unfortunately, people have come to rely way too much on the primary faculty of vision, while the sixth sense - intuition, the psychic gifts are ignored. We live in a visual age now - the need to see things trumps our other senses.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

  3. #103
    Radioactive Serious Member Bearclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    Bearclaw, I don't think you are any more american indian than my pet goanna. Going on about shamen and medicine people and your "accululated wisdom" which ISN'T yours and then telling someone to completed ignore her personal recall because aliens are really "4th dimensional being" and therefore spirit - well that's like saying any physical violation can be justified as a "divine experience".

    Anyone who spouts that rubbish is an ascensionist, with a very, very twisted sense of right and wrong.
    Free speech is good, and our family here digested what you chose to share.

    I am a registered Native American Indian from 12 Confederated Tribes of one
    Nation within 500 of our Peoples Nations in this USA.

    Came into this forum with a happy heart, wishing to learn more, and share
    a bit.
    Any little wisdom shared is not mine at all, but learned from my Elders and
    Creator.
    May Grandfather Sun shine bright light on your trail.

  4. #104
    . Global Moderator Fut004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    You exist - Why shouldnt ghosts exist. Although you can't "see" the (air) winds, heat, and cold, they exist - we know because they can be measured but even without measuring techniques - You can feel them - the energies.
    If the wind couldn't be measured with tools, and only 1 person in 1000+ said that they could feel the wind, would you still believe that it existed?

  5. #105
    i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    australia
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,251
    one in 1000 is still a massive proportion of the human population.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

  6. #106
    . Global Moderator Fut004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,341
    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    one in 1000 is still a massive proportion of the human population.
    Yeah, I was being generous (I'm nice like that).

    I assumed that you'd believe it, you believe ghosts like to drink milk though, so your opinion on this doesn't much matter.

  7. #107
    Huh? Rabid1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Flood Swept Plains
    Posts
    2,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearclaw View Post
    Free speech is good, and our family here digested what you chose to share.

    I am a registered Native American Indian from 12 Confederated Tribes of one
    Nation within 500 of our Peoples Nations in this USA.

    Came into this forum with a happy heart, wishing to learn more, and share
    a bit.
    Any little wisdom shared is not mine at all, but learned from my Elders and
    Creator.
    May Grandfather Sun shine bright light on your trail.

    I do have a question bearclaw. You keep using the term shaman and every NA I know takes that term as an insult because shamanism is not part of Native culture. I was just curious as to why you use it?
    Mr. T made his van go twice the speed of light because he wanted to prove that quantum physics was a bunch of jibba jabba.

  8. #108
    i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    australia
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Fut004 View Post
    Yeah, I was being generous (I'm nice like that).

    I assumed that you'd believe it, you believe ghosts like to drink milk though, so your opinion on this doesn't much matter.
    okay, quote me where i said ghosts "like to drink milk". you CAN'T because ghosts CAN'T drink, full stop. i said - and i quote -

    "i have already mentioned - again quoted because of your obvious inability to process things that to your tiny mind "don't compute" - "t's not a matter of being capable of digesting the food. they can still smell it, ... and they can also "taste", as in run a part of themselves through the food, or whatever. and it may be just a triggered memory from when they were actually alive, or it may not. personally i think they are capable of sensation."

    so if my opinion "doesn't count", why should the opinion of a liar like you?
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

  9. #109
    . Global Moderator Fut004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,341
    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    okay, quote me where i said ghosts "like to drink milk". you CAN'T because ghosts CAN'T drink, full stop. i said - and i quote -

    "i have already mentioned - again quoted because of your obvious inability to process things that to your tiny mind "don't compute" - "t's not a matter of being capable of digesting the food. they can still smell it, ... and they can also "taste", as in run a part of themselves through the food, or whatever. and it may be just a triggered memory from when they were actually alive, or it may not. personally i think they are capable of sensation."
    "Drink" - "Taste" - Same difference really. Both are completely ridiculous and neither of them make any sense. Don't get your panties in a twist because I paraphrased you a little bit.


    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    so if my opinion "doesn't count", why should the opinion of a liar like you?
    You opinion doesn't count for this because you're an extreme believer. You believe so much insane shit and you believe it without a shred of evidence. You claim things, but then get upset when asked specific questions regarding it. You're too biased, and passionate about the topic to give a real answer.

    Also, I didn't lie, my explanation is above.

  10. #110
    i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    australia
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,251
    paraphrase? don't you mean "feel at complete liberty to lie and deceive"?

    and YOU are the one that get's your panties so knotted that you can't even manage to seem capable of rational thought, obsessing over the simplest of points (maybe the blood flow to your brain gets cut off), because i DO take time to answer and explain my position.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

  11. #111
    . Global Moderator Fut004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,341
    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    paraphrase? don't you mean "feel at complete liberty to lie and deceive"?
    Umm. No. Hah.
    If I was going to lie and deceive I wouldn't have said something that's basically the same as what you said. I would have said something about you thinking that ghosts like to knit sweaters.


    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    and YOU are the one that get's your panties so knotted that you can't even manage to seem capable of rational thought, obsessing over the simplest of points (maybe the blood flow to your brain gets cut off), because i DO take time to answer and explain my position.
    Is that why you lost your shit when I was asking for details about your Ghost Cat and the saucer of milk? Instead of explaining how the spirit interacted with the physical objects you took the time to try and belittle me.

  12. #112
    i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    australia
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,251
    i DID explain, FOOL. read back, if you can get past your own incomprehensible posts as you struggled to come to terms with my response.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

  13. #113
    . Global Moderator Fut004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,341
    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    i DID explain, FOOL. read back, if you can get past your own incomprehensible posts as you struggled to come to terms with my response.
    Hmmmm...

    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    as for the rest of your drivel, quoting because you just don't get how immature you look harping on about the obvious (so it probably is a waste of time repeating this, as i think you still don't want to get it) -
    "2. since a ghost can't actually drink, urine is not a problem. (is that your attempt at showing how "clever" you are, that you couldn't figure that out for yourself?)

    3. and the rest. see point 2."
    Yeah, that explains how this supposed ghost cat interacted with the saucer and the milk. You're right, it's completely a comprehension issue on my part. You quite nicely explained everything and answered all the questions I asked:

    Quote Originally Posted by Fut004 View Post
    So the Ghost-Kitty didn't actually drink the saucer of milk you provided for it, did it stand there staring at the saucer? Did it pretend to drink? Did it move it's cute little Ghost-Kitty Tongue into the milk at an attempt to drink or did it know it was a Ghost-Kitty and not bother trying?

    If it did attempt to drink/taste the milk, did the milk move at it's touch?
    Question: Did the ghost actually put it's ghost tongue into the milk?
    Tahn's Answer: Ghosts can't drink, so there's no urine.

    Question: Did the milk move as this ghost interacted with it?
    Tahn's Answer: Ghosts can't drink, so there's no urine.


    Totally my mistake. You're awesome at answering questions.

  14. #114
    i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    australia
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,251
    if it was anyone but you, i would have a hard time comprehending their rather unique ablility of selective reading disorder, as i answered in THE VERY SAME POST YOU ONLY PARTIALLY CHOSE TO QUOTE. conclusion - you do it only to incite an argument, ie you like to troll.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fut004 View Post
    Hmmmm...



    Yeah, that explains how this supposed ghost cat interacted with the saucer and the milk. You're right, it's completely a comprehension issue on my part. You quite nicely explained everything and answered all the questions I asked:



    Question: Did the ghost actually put it's ghost tongue into the milk?
    Tahn's Answer: Ghosts can't drink, so there's no urine.

    Question: Did the milk move as this ghost interacted with it?
    Tahn's Answer: Ghosts can't drink, so there's no urine.


    Totally my mistake. You're awesome at answering questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    people who can't comprehend english are hardly worth responding to. i've already said - and i quote - "and it's friend (my pet lizard, it hangs around in the specially built aviary i've got for the lizard) i had already brought inside".

    ergo, it "lives there". i also said - and i quote again - "i encouraged a ghost kitten into my living room with a saucer of milk - only because i didn't want it outside with the cyclone drumming down the coast." now you may be incapable of showing concern for ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE, being the emotionally stunted person you are, but that's just you.

    i have already mentioned - again quoted because of your obvious inability to process things that to your tiny mind "don't compute" - "it's not a matter of being capable of digesting the food. they can still smell it, ... and they can also "taste", as in run a part of themselves through the food, or whatever. and it may be just a triggered memory from when they were actually alive, or it may not. personally i think they are capable of sensation."

    as for the rest of your drivel, quoting because you just don't get how immature you look harping on about the obvious (so it probably is a waste of time repeating this, as i think you still don't want to get it) -
    "2. since a ghost can't actually drink, urine is not a problem. (is that your attempt at showing how "clever" you are, that you couldn't figure that out for yourself?)

    3. and the rest. see point 2."
    which is a repeat of an earlier post in this very thread which you also seem incapable of comphrehending

    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    it's not a matter of being capable of digesting the food. they can still smell it, and it's a nice gesture. i can't say i've done it more than rarely, but i know it was appreciated.
    yep.... TROLL. that's what you are. can't handle another's experiences or opinions? troll em.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

  15. #115
    . Global Moderator Fut004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,341
    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    if it was anyone but you, i would have a hard time comprehending their rather unique ablility of selective reading disorder, as i answered in THE VERY SAME POST YOU ONLY PARTIALLY CHOSE TO QUOTE. conclusion - you do it only to incite an argument, ie you like to troll.
    Ummm.. Tahn, answer me one simple question. Where does "Point 2" start in the following.

    Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.

    1. This is point one. You can tell by the number 1 at the beginning.
    2. This is quite clearly point 2. Much as point 1 starts with a number 1, point 2 starts with a number 2.
    Is point 2 the "Blah Blah" part, or is point 2 where the number 2 is?

    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    people who can't comprehend english are hardly worth responding to. i've already said - and i quote - "and it's friend (my pet lizard, it hangs around in the specially built aviary i've got for the lizard) i had already brought inside".

    ergo, it "lives there". i also said - and i quote again - "i encouraged a ghost kitten into my living room with a saucer of milk - only because i didn't want it outside with the cyclone drumming down the coast." now you may be incapable of showing concern for ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE, being the emotionally stunted person you are, but that's just you.

    i have already mentioned - again quoted because of your obvious inability to process things that to your tiny mind "don't compute" - "t's not a matter of being capable of digesting the food. they can still smell it, ... and they can also "taste", as in run a part of themselves through the food, or whatever. and it may be just a triggered memory from when they were actually alive, or it may not. personally i think they are capable of sensation."

    as for the rest of your drivel, quoting because you just don't get how immature you look harping on about the obvious (so it probably is a waste of time repeating this, as i think you still don't want to get it) -
    "2. since a ghost can't actually drink, urine is not a problem. (is that your attempt at showing how "clever" you are, that you couldn't figure that out for yourself?)

    3. and the rest. see point 2."
    I took the liberty of highlighting what you now claim is Point 2.

    You're right, it was totally my fault for not understanding. Point 2 starts before the big number 2. I thought that Point 2 started after the 2, that's why I only partially quoted your post. Duh, I'm so stupid...

    Now that I know where Point Number 2 Starts I can work out the answers to my questions! Hurray!

    Let's have a look, okay?

    Question: Did the ghost actually put it's ghost tongue into the milk?
    Tahn's Real Answer: Ghosts can smell and taste. They probably remember what milk tasted like.

    So ummm... I guess the ghost cat put it's ghost tongue into the milk on this specific occasion.

    Question: Did the milk move as this ghost interacted with it?
    Tahn's Real Answer: Ghosts can smell and taste. They probably remember what milk tasted like.

    So ummm... I'm sure there's an answer in there somewhere. Maybe I shouldn't paraphrase, let's look at your full highlighted quote:

    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    i have already mentioned - again quoted because of your obvious inability to process things that to your tiny mind "don't compute" - "t's not a matter of being capable of digesting the food. they can still smell it, ... and they can also "taste", as in run a part of themselves through the food, or whatever. and it may be just a triggered memory from when they were actually alive, or it may not. personally i think they are capable of sensation."

    as for the rest of your drivel, quoting because you just don't get how immature you look harping on about the obvious (so it probably is a waste of time repeating this, as i think you still don't want to get it) -
    "2. since a ghost can't actually drink, urine is not a problem. (is that your attempt at showing how "clever" you are, that you couldn't figure that out for yourself?)

    3. and the rest. see point 2."
    Sorry Tahn, my dumb Canadian brain is having a hard time seeing your clearly defined and logically organized response to whether or not the milk moved when the ghost cat tasted it. It's quite obviously my fault though, so can you be a doll and point out where the answer is?

  16. #116
    Bank Robber Contributor Tsunami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wrong Planet
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    okay, quote me where i said ghosts "like to drink milk". you CAN'T because ghosts CAN'T drink, full stop. i said - and i quote -

    "i have already mentioned - again quoted because of your obvious inability to process things that to your tiny mind "don't compute" - "t's not a matter of being capable of digesting the food. they can still smell it, ... and they can also "taste", as in run a part of themselves through the food, or whatever. and it may be just a triggered memory from when they were actually alive, or it may not. personally i think they are capable of sensation."

    so if my opinion "doesn't count", why should the opinion of a liar like you?
    Does the ghost's nerve endings run through the food? Is thier ofalactory sense still connected to the hypothalamus? Are the memories of milk triggered through the hippocampus as it did when they were alive? Does thier ghostly mouths salivate at the memory of the said milk?

    I too have a small mind and cannot fathom where a ghost would store it's memory.

  17. #117
    i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    australia
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Fut004 View Post
    Ummm.. Tahn, answer me one simple question. Where does "Point 2" start in the following.



    Is point 2 the "Blah Blah" part, or is point 2 where the number 2 is?



    I took the liberty of highlighting what you now claim is Point 2.

    You're right, it was totally my fault for not understanding. Point 2 starts before the big number 2. I thought that Point 2 started after the 2, that's why I only partially quoted your post. Duh, I'm so stupid...

    Now that I know where Point Number 2 Starts I can work out the answers to my questions! Hurray!

    Let's have a look, okay?

    Question: Did the ghost actually put it's ghost tongue into the milk?
    Tahn's Real Answer: Ghosts can smell and taste. They probably remember what milk tasted like.

    So ummm... I guess the ghost cat put it's ghost tongue into the milk on this specific occasion.

    Question: Did the milk move as this ghost interacted with it?
    Tahn's Real Answer: Ghosts can smell and taste. They probably remember what milk tasted like.

    So ummm... I'm sure there's an answer in there somewhere. Maybe I shouldn't paraphrase, let's look at your full highlighted quote:



    Sorry Tahn, my dumb Canadian brain is having a hard time seeing your clearly defined and logically organized response to whether or not the milk moved when the ghost cat tasted it. It's quite obviously my fault though, so can you be a doll and point out where the answer is?
    okay let me break it down for you - AGAIN.
    the highlighted bit is point one, okay? sorry the lack of numbering made it too hard for you.

    now i know you're trying really hard but remember a few posts back? when you said (as question one) -
    "Question: Did the ghost actually put it's ghost tongue into the milk?"
    and i said -
    "and they can also "taste", as in run a part of themselves through the food, or whatever. and it may be just a triggered memory from when they were actually alive, or it may not. personally i think they are capable of sensation."

    see? answered.

    and for your next question -
    "Question: Did the milk move as this ghost interacted with it?"

    and i said -
    "2. since a ghost can't actually drink, urine is not a problem. (is that your attempt at showing how "clever" you are, that you couldn't figure that out for yourself?)

    3. and the rest. see point 2."

    now i'm sorry that's a little hard for your troll-like brain, but "as for the rest" means "since a ghost can't actually drink" the milk didn't move as this ghost interacted with it.

    i hope this extended and repeated explanation satisfies the curiosity of your troll-like brain.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

  18. #118
    i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    australia
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
    Does the ghost's nerve endings run through the food? Is thier ofalactory sense still connected to the hypothalamus? Are the memories of milk triggered through the hippocampus as it did when they were alive? Does thier ghostly mouths salivate at the memory of the said milk?

    I too have a small mind and cannot fathom where a ghost would store it's memory.
    tsunami, without tasting your favourite food, can you still remember what it tastes like, the texture of it when you chew (or drink), and what it felt like going down your throat? nerves not really in use? no, because it's a MEMORY.

    i suppose "do ghosts remember?" has to be answered in a more indirect way. do ghosts remember where they once lived? do they remember who their living relatives are? since people have said they've been visited by dead relatives, then if that is accepted it means the dead DO remember and retain memories. so why shouldn't they remember their favourite scents or favourite food?
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

  19. #119
    Bank Robber Contributor Tsunami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wrong Planet
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,638
    I do remember my food Tahn, the process involves my hippocampus and a synapse or two.

    Call me daft but the vision of a dead relative would be the memory of the living. Proving, extensivly, that the person having memories exists. As Descates would have us believe.

  20. #120
    i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    australia
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,251
    If you don't believe in the existence of ghosts then any peresonal experiences I may share are wasted on you.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

  21. #121
    . Global Moderator Fut004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,341
    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    okay let me break it down for you - AGAIN.
    the highlighted bit is point one, okay? sorry the lack of numbering made it too hard for you.
    Don't try to back your way out of this. Your post earlier you clearly highlighted things to try and make it look like that stuff was point 2.

    Also, your lack of numbering skills and organization is what makes it hard to understand what you're trying to say. If you hadn't attempted to make a numbered list this wouldn't have been an issue.


    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    now i know you're trying really hard but remember a few posts back? when you said (as question one) -
    "Question: Did the ghost actually put it's ghost tongue into the milk?"
    and i said -
    "and they can also "taste", as in run a part of themselves through the food, or whatever. and it may be just a triggered memory from when they were actually alive, or it may not. personally i think they are capable of sensation."

    see? answered.
    No, not answered. You're talking about how you believe ghosts taste things. This doesn't automatically mean that the Ghost Kitty tried to taste what you provided in this specific story. You were just making a generalized comment about ghosts.

    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    and for your next question -
    "Question: Did the milk move as this ghost interacted with it?"

    and i said -
    "2. since a ghost can't actually drink, urine is not a problem. (is that your attempt at showing how "clever" you are, that you couldn't figure that out for yourself?)

    3. and the rest. see point 2."

    now i'm sorry that's a little hard for your troll-like brain, but "as for the rest" means "since a ghost can't actually drink" the milk didn't move as this ghost interacted with it.
    Wow. You really suck at answering questions.
    So because a ghost can't actually consume a liquid it means that the liquid doesn't move if touched by said ghost? I'll assume that's what you mean because you seem to be incapable of answering simple yes or no questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    i hope this extended and repeated explanation satisfies the curiosity of your troll-like brain.
    Not really. It just opened up more questions.

    Can ghosts move physical objects (like closing or opening a door, moving a book off a table..etc?) if they wanted to?

    If your Ghost Kitty was trying to get a taste of the milk, wouldn't it be wanting to drink it during that time (like it used to when it was living)? If it wanted to drink, wouldn't it be able to physically interact with the milk (much like a ghost physically interacts with a door, or a book...etc)? So shouldn't the milk have moved when Ghost-Meows went in for a drink/taste?

    Unless you're trying to imply that the Ghost-Cat is intelligent enough to know it's a ghost, and to know that it can't consume things. Which not only means that this cat is incredibly smart for an animal, but also means that the cat knows it's a spirit. If it knows it's a spirit, why would it try to find a home to shelter it from the weather (living with your pet ghost turtle or whatever you claimed before) when it knows that the weather won't effect is what-so-ever?

  22. #122
    i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    australia
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,251
    fut004 if it wasn't for the fact that you are a troll, i'd be questioning how with your obvious lack of comprehension skills you actually managed to pass your grades at school.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

  23. #123
    . Global Moderator Fut004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,341
    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    fut004 if it wasn't for the fact that you are a troll, i'd be questioning how with your obvious lack of comprehension skills you actually managed to pass your grades at school.
    Right. That makes perfect sense, Tahn. It's all just me not being able to understand your extremely well organized and laid out thoughts. You just keep going, ignoring my simple questions, nobody will ever suspect that you're just pulling this stuff out of your ass.

  24. #124
    i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    australia
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,251
    yeah, right. repeating the same dickhead questions like do you have to clean ghost wee off the floor - that really puts you in an intelligent light.
    "your god is not mine (john 8:37-40)"
    knowledge is wasted on the ignorant

  25. #125
    . Global Moderator Fut004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,341
    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    yeah, right. repeating the same dickhead questions like do you have to clean ghost wee off the floor - that really puts you in an intelligent light.
    The only time I repeat my questions is when you avoid answering them. If you don't have the answers to questions, just admit that you made up the story and didn't think about all the little details. Then we can all just move on from this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Site Meter